Par-Tay!

"What would you say if I told you that Shane Austin is having a party?" I asked Connor walking into his room.

"I would say who the hell is Shane Austin," Connor said laughing. It had been about two months and I've started to adjust t Connor.  

"No seriously who is that?" Connor said with a straight face.

"He's a guy who throws really good parties and I thought maybe you would --," I tried to explain.

"Like to come? I would love to," Connor said finishing my question and answering it.

"Well you better start getting ready," I suggested.

"It's tonight?" Connor asked pointing towards the ground for some sort of emphasis.

"Yeah. So get dressed because its going to be a long ride," I said getting up and making my way out of Connor's room.

"Danielle, why'd you ask me to come?" Connor asked.

"Because I wanted to get out of the house and thought you'd want to join," I answered making my way to my room.

And with my mom being so laid back, I could come home whenever I wanted. But out of respect, I never came home late. Tonight I decided that 2 am was a good curfew.

"Danny!" I heard from downstairs and immediately knew it was Joey. I hadn't had any situations with Connor in a while and felt inviting Joey over my house would be cool.

"I'm upstairs Joey, I have to jump in the shower," I shouted and then quickly jumped in the shower. It had been two months of us building back our friendship and I was happy to be around him.

Connor POV

At some point tonight I need to make a run to the blood bank. I don't know exactly when I'll have the opportunity to but maybe once Danielle is talking to some of friends or something I can sneak off.

"It's Connor right?" I heard from Joey as I was walking downstairs. I already knew he was here from when he yelled Danielle's name.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Joey, ignoring his question.

"Excuse me?" Joey asked with confusion, "Danielle invited me over," Joey added.

"Well you need to leave," I said standing in front of Joey.

"I'm not leaving unless Danielle tells me leave," Joey said putting his hands in his pockets.

"I know what you did to Danielle and that won't happen again," I said trying to stay calm.

"That's between me and her," Joey said pointing to his chest and Danielle's room.

"Not your relationship. The bite on her neck!" I yelled.

"What bite on her neck? What the hell are you talking about?" Joey asked moving back and scrunching up his forehead.

"You know what the hell I'm talking about! Only vampires can see the pain they inflict on others. The day you seen that mark on her neck, I knew" I explained.

"You know about vampires?" Joey asked.

"Are you one too?", he added as if this was a friendship that just bloomed.

"Yeah but not the type that you are," I answered him.

"There's only one type of vampire," Joey said.

"There's me and then there's you," I said pointing from me to him.

"And you're not welcome here," I added.

"Danny welcomes me here, so therefore I'll come as many times as she allows me," he said.

And I couldn't really argue with that. If I would have killed him that exact moment, I would have webbed up so many lies with Danielle. I know that he bit her, but if he wanted to kill her he would have already. I can't say that I trust him, all I can do is watch his every move when it involves Danielle.

"I know you may think that I'm not serious but if you ever hurt Danielle again --," I said before being interrupted.

"I know. You're going to hurt me but its not what it looks like. I never meant to bite her," Joey tried to explain.

"I had broken up with Danielle a year ago and when I came to see her I don't know what happened," he continued.

"You could have killed her!" I yelled stepping closer to Joey.

"But I didn't. And I've never hurt her since that happened!," Joey yelled back.

"What the hell is it to you anyways?" Joey asked.

"I care about her a lot and I don't want anything bad to happen to her," I explained.

"I've already told you, I won't hurt her again. It was a mistake and it'll never happen again," Joey said.

"What about humans? Have you harmed them?", I asked Joey.

"....Well some---," Joey started to say.

"Hey Joey," Danielle said as she looked down the stairs.

"Hey Danny," Joey said with a smile on his face. I'd go anything to knock it off right now.

"I see you guys are getting to know each other," Danielle said coming down the steps looking beautiful. She wore her hair the way she always did which was naturally curly. She had on some jeans which were tight fitting and extremely skinny around the ankles, in guessing their called skinny jeans. With her little high heels on and one of those shirts with her back out. She always looked amazing, there was never any doubt about it. But I miss us together as a couple, I hate that my consequences result in her not remembering me.

"You look beautiful," I said to Danielle as she approached me and Joey.

"Really? These are just some regular clothes," she said looking down at her outfit and shrugging.

"It looks good on you," Joey said.

"Okay guys," Danielle said laughing noticing the awkwardness between all of us, "lets go," she said putting her jacket on and heading for the door.