one piece x reader one shot l...

By sandycake8

now this book my look familiar, wattpad deleted my fucking story and were fucking shit getting it back, as in... More

Embarrassment (bdsm sub ace)
Good Boy (sub Ace)
blood bound (soft dom god law)
Flirting (dom ace)
quiet (sub rosinante)
Equations Part 1 (teacher shanks)
Equations part 2 (soft daddy dom shanks)
Studies part 1 (dom law)
Studies part 2 (soft loving law)
Stockholm (law forced)
Onii-Chan (shy ace)
Tiger stripes (dom zoro)
undying love (yandere vampire mihawk)
poker (sub nami)
Hide & seek (soft dom luffy)
Bad girl (soft dom sanji)
Asshole (coach smoker)
Never regret (vampire Bartholomew)
Mine (jealous Alfa zoro)
Lakehouse (rich jock ace)
Little mouse (dom Doflamingo forced)
Detention (dom teacher mihawk)
Beloved (Anubis law)
Volunteering (soft teacher Marco)
Birthday wish (Mihawk & shanks threeway)
Captains whore (hard dom law)
?needed? (Soft mihawk)
Forgiving (young sub shanks)
Obey me (bdsm sub Kidd)
Books (daddy mihawk)
Nesting part 1 (omega law)
Nesting part 2 (omega law)
iRobot (android law)
day by day (daddy ace)
Mate (dom siren shanks)
Better (dom luffy)
Dinner Time (sub thatch)
Heat (law forced)
Obedience part 1 (bdsm hard dom law)

Sick (soft law)

3.2K 50 7
By sandycake8

This story was a request so do let me know how you liked it.

I've never been sick like this before. It all started out slow.

*flashback*

"Y/n, you know law keeps looking at you right" nami said as we were sitting in science class.

"I know, law said he likes to look at my face cuz it makes him happy" I said as I looked over at said boy and waved as I smiled big. His face got a little red and he smiled back before going to his work.

"Ohh, so law likes you" nami smiled weird.

"Of course he does and I like him, he's really nice" nami shook her head.

"No he has a crush on you"

"Law has never crushed anything on me" she smaked herself in the face as I looked at her confused.

*end flashback*

I don't know why she said all that but that was when I first started to feel sick. It just got worse after that.

*flashback*

It was time to give out the gifts for the secret Santa in science class. The teacher picked who we would be Santa for. Ace was mine and he gave me a pretty red necklace. I had to ask some of his friends cuz I wanted his gift to be the best. I skipped over and slid into the chair next to him making him look up and his eyes soften.

"Merry Christmas law, I'm your Santa" I smiled as I gave him the box with a pretty gold ribbon on it.

He took the lid off and pulled out the white bear that held an envelope.

"Teacher said that I had to get a physical thing for you so I got the bear to deliver the other gift to you" he started to open the envelope as I continued to talk.

'I'm sure you can get and go wherever you want, but spending time with people that you care about is the best. So I thought you'd like spending the day at the zoo with me. Sachi told me that you like animals, but if you want to go with someone else that's up to you" I smiled real big, but my chest hurts thinking of him going with someone else. I'm sure it's just a cramp in my muscle so l just rubbed my chest where it hurt. He smiled as he looked at the tickets and hugged the bear to himself. Watching him do that made my belly feel weird.

"I could never say no to spending time with you y/n" he cupped the back of my head and kissed the top of my head. My body got hot and I found it hard to move.

*end flashback*

The day at the zoo was fun but everytime looked at him I would start to feel sick again.

Can you be allergic to a person. I don't want to be allergic to law, he's really nice and fun. Whenever I'm not around him I feel sick too though and I just want to be with him again. I huffed as I hopped up on the back counter in the science room. I asked teacher if I could stay in here to work on stuff instead of going to the school rally.

I've been trying to not spend so much time around others so I don't get them sick too. I had my work in my lap but I was finding it hard to consintrate.

"'Y/n, miss. Robin said you were working in here. I came to keep you company" Law walked in with his hands in his pockets. My belly started to feel funny when I saw him and when he smiled my throat felt off making me rub it.

"Y/n, are you ok" Law came over and moved my hand to look at my neck.

"To be honest Law, I've been sick for a while and I didn't want to give it to someone" my face started to get hot when he moved his hand to my forehead.

"You feel fine, and you look fine. Are you sure you're sick" he was standing between my legs and had his hands on the counter next to eather side of my leg.

"Can you be allergic to a person law" he tilted his head and looked at me confused.

"Why do you ask that.... do you feel funny around someone" his face dropped a little. I cupped the back of my neck and looked down remembering all the times it happened.

"Everytime I'm near them my belly feels weird. When they smile my throat feels wrong. When they touch me my body is hot. When I'm not around them my chest hurts and I want to spend more time with them" I looked back up to Law with a few tears in my eyes.

"I like spending time with you, I dont want to be allergic to you" he just looked at me a little.

"You feel like that around me" I shook my head up and down. He smiled and chuckled a little hanging his head down.

"Sorry y/n, I think I got you sick cuz I feel like that around you" I gasped knowing that we both were sick now.

"Is there medicine for it. Can we get better." He looked back up at me and got a little closer to me.

"There is but I need you to help me make the medicine. Only we can do it. Okay" he combed his fingers in my hair and smiled as I shook my head up and down determined to help cure me and law. He pulled my thighs making me hang off the counter more and grab hold of law so l won't fall.

"Its ok I got you" I leaned back a little to look at him and he ran his thumb over my bottom lip making my body tingle.

"This is the first step, I need you to close your eyes and do what I do. Can you do that for me y/n" law was leaning down closer to my face making my face hot. Looking at him made me forget how to talk so I just shook my head up and down making him smile. He leaned down and pressed his lips with mine. I remembered what he said and closed my eyes. That was when I felt something wet on my lip, it felt like a tongue. He

told me to do what he did so I pushed my tongue past my lips and he flicked his against mine so I did the same with his. He made a nose and pulled me closer to him making me whimper.

Like when I get hurt but this wasn't hurting me, I wanted it to keep happening. He pulled just far enough away from me that I could still feel his breath fan my face. After a little I opened my eyes to look at him.

"L-law, m-my body is hot" I said in a voice that was softer then my own. I never talked like that before.

"Good, that means it's starting to work, but we can't stop now or else we won't get better" he took my notebook and pen out of my hands and moved them next to me. Now taking my hands in his he brought them up to the little bit of his chest showing then he took his hands and started to unbutton his shirt. I've seen boys with their shirts off at the pool before, but I never saw law with his shirt off and I just realized how badly I wanted too. I was finding it harder to breath making me open my mouth so I could get more air in me. He got all the buttons undone and untucked his shirt pulling it apart so I could now see the big heart tattooed on his chest. I couldn't stop my fingers from tracing his tattoo and the dips and curves of his chest. I started to feel funny so I tried to adjust how I was sitting so I could close my legs, but law was still standing between them so I couldn't.

"Whats wrong" he brushed my hair behind my ear as I still looked at my hands on his chest.

"M-my downstairs tingles" I groaned a little as I tried to find a better spot to sit. He cupped the back of my head and kissed my forhead.

"I'll fix that for you" my forhead was now on his chest as I watched his hand disappear inside my legging and felt it on my crotch making me clench his shirt.

"L-l-lawww" mom told me that no one is supposed to see or touch you there... but I didn't want law to pull away.

"Sshhh it's OK, I have you, everything is ok" he!started to rub something that was a little farther up from where the blood comes out once a month making my body jolt and make a noise I haven't before.

"Hiiinnngg, laaawwww" he started to comb his fingers through my hair.

"You're very wet down here, that's good. Just relax and try not to clench your muscles" I took a few deep breaths then I felt a finger slide into the opening that the blood comes out of once a month. My back arched back and I cried out not sure what he was doing but it felt good. I started to grab at his sides, chest, and neck before I decided to wrap my hands around his head and dig my fingers in his hair knocking his hat off in the process. My hips started to rock without me making them.

"I-i-i need, i-i need, i-i don't know but I neeeeed it" I whined as I pushed my face into his neck. He rubbed his fingertips into my scalp and kissed my head.

"I know what you need, but you're not ready for it yet" his voice sounded deeper making me shake and dig my fingers into his skin more as he then added another finger. As he moved his fingers around it started to feel weird and burn a little.

"-it b-burns I-law"

"I know, it will go away I promise" I shook my head up and down not moving it away from his neck. He was right after a little of him moving his fingers it started to feel like it did before making my hips rock. I was running my one hand up his neck to comb through his hair to come back down and rub his neck to go back up again.

When more noises started to leave me he pulled his hand out of my leggings and stepped a little back from me so I could now see his face.

"'-why did you s-stop" I was breathing heavy as I watched him bring his hand that was inside me up to his face to lick off the clear stuff on them.

Did that come out of my body.

"Remember I said you weren't ready for that thing you didn't know you needed. You're ready to have it now" I smiled at him and shook my head up and down as I looked into his eyes, they looked more of a gold now then the normal dark color.

"I didn't know your eyes got prettier law. They re a gold now" he chuckled and reached for my leggings again and held the waistband.

"I didn't know they could eather, the medicine must be working, but we're not done yet. Can you left up for me, I need to take these off for us to continue" my face got hot and I looked down at my lap as I put my hands down to lift myself up.

"Okay" I whispered as he pulled my legging and underwear down and off my legs as he let my sneakers fall to the floor. When I set myself back down I closed my legs and put my hands over my lap playing with my fingers as I looked down.

He put one hand on my knee and the other under my chin to tilt my head and make me look at him.

"Its ok, I need you to open your legs for me y/n. I'm nervous too but everything will be alright I promise" he smiled as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"'You're nervous... why" he chuckled looking down then back up at me.

"Because you're beautiful and I like you y/n"

"I know, you say both of those things alot. Friends are supposed to like each other." I whispered as I continued to play with my hands on my lap.

"You know how your mom likes your dad. That's how much I like you" I gasped, mom said that when dad liked her that much they made a baby and that baby was me.

"A-are we gonna make a baby law" he closed his eyes and seemed to smile more before he looked at me again and pulled my legs apart to stand between them again.

"One day, if you want to make one with me, we will. But for now we are just going to...... practice making one" I tilted my head to the side and looked at him a little confused.

"Practice?" He took my one hand and put it on his belt.

"Yes, we are going to practice. Can you help me unbuckle this" when I looked down to my hand it looked like he had a lump in his pants, it wasn't there when he came in the room. He helped me undo the buckle and he poped the button on his jeans and I pulled his zipper down making him let out a breath. The lump was in his underwear

too, my body was getting hot looking at it. He held my wrist and brought my hand to his wasteband to grab it then he moved my hand down bringing his underwear down. I sqeaked and brought my other hand up to my face to cover my eyes. Looking through the cracks in my fingers I was looking at the thing making the lump in his pants. I think that's laws penis, I'm not supposed to see that. He grabbed the wrist to my other hand and pulled it away from my face.

"Its ok, you can look... you can touch it if you want" when law touched me where I'm not supposed to let people touch it felt really good, I want law to feel good too.

"Okay.... um... i-i don't know h-how" he cupped my hand and brought them both to it.

"Thats OK, ill help you. Wrap your hand around it, n-not too h-hard. Now move your hand up and down like this, you can squeeze every now and then, careful with the tip, it's sensitive" he helped me move my hand up and down and had me squeeze it with his hand every now and then till he took his hand away. I continued to move my hand like he said making him hum. I watched as his chest went up and down as he breathed and I got the want to kiss it, so I did. When I did I stopped moving my hand and rubbed circles into the tip with my thumb making him make a nose that made me want to squeeze my legs together.

He took my hand away from him and pulled my butt closer off the edge of the counter.

"You're going to feel uncomfortable at first but it will go away" I held him close to me as he got closer.

"O-okay" I whispered then I felt something hard poke my downstairs making me twitch and look down. He was holding it now and the tip of it was what poked me making me breath heavier as he kissed the top of my head.

"Dont clench" he then started to push it inside of me and it felt weird. He took his hand way and pushed more in making me wince and my face contort. I felt his hips meet mine and I dug my fingers into his neck and head as I whimpered.

"-it h-hurts-s I-l-law" he brushed my head with his hand as I buryed my face into his neck.

"I know, I'm sorry, y-your tighter t-then I thought you'd be. it will go away soon and it will feel better then when I touched you with my hand, tell me when it stops hurting" I shook my head up and down as I silently cried against his neck. He rubbed my back with one hand as he lightly scratched the back of my head with the other.

After a while the pain went away like he said, but it still felt odd having that inside me. I loosened my grip on him a little and sniffled a few times.

"I-it stopped hurting" I felt his neck vibrate as he hummed.

"I'm going to move now, try not to be too loud Ok" before I could answer him he pulled it almost all the way out of me and pushed it all the way back in slowly making my muscles clench.

"L-l-lawww aahhh" he spoke as he did it again.

"Does it hurt" I started to rest my head on his shoulder as I brought my hands down to hold his arms.

"'N-no f-feels ahh g-g-good" my legs spread wider as I wanted him closer to me. His hands went down my back making me moan more noises before he held my hips and started to move in and out of me faster.

"G-good" he grunted as his pants started to match mine. He started to kiss my head and moved my face so he could kiss my cheek before he kissed my lips and pushed his tongue in my mouth making me moan. He moved slightly and my body jolted as my eyes shot open from the spot he hit making me wrap my arms around his neck again as I yelled in his mouth.

He pulled me off the counter and grabbed each of my butt cheeks spreading them apart as he brought me down on him harder making me pull away from the kiss tilting my head back.

"L-l-law i-if-feeee-eell f-fun-ny" he seemed to move me faster as he started to grunt.

"I-its OK, y-you're doing g-good" my muscles started to clench as that feeling started to get bigger. My eyes started to water as I leaned my head back down.

"W-what-ts hap-en-ing i-im s-sca-ard" I whimpered as my voice got higher and louder.

"Sshh d-dont be s-scard I-let it h-happen i-it'll f-feel good I p-promise" I looked down at his face to see his mouth hanging open a little, his face was red, his eyes looked different then normal.

When I looked at him that feeling seemed to break and my body starting to tingle and shake.

It felt so good I didn't know what to do so l screamed.

"LAAWW-" he sealed my lips with his and I couldn't help but push my tongue into his mouth and start grabbing at his neck and hair as I squirmed in his arms trying to get closer to him.

He made a noise and the feeling started to pass making me tired. He slowed me a little before he made another noise in my mouth then set me down and pulled it out of me as he rested his head on my shoulder and breathed heavy.

"I liked *pant* that" I whispered as I played with his hair.

"I *pant* did *pant* too" he mumbled against me then reached a hand in his pants and held a little blue pill to my lips.

"T-take this, it *swallow* will... clean the mess I made in you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 948 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
129K 4.9K 49
Ayoshi Aishi is trying to find his senpai. And along the way he manages to steal the hearts of many without even realizing it. -------------------- I...
99.2K 2K 122
Fluff, Lemon, of our favorite OP characters. Requests are not open currently. PSA: All Y/N's are 18+ unless otherwise stated. You Spam, You. Are...
27.6K 1.3K 10
This is based on a request from the lovely @AbyssCronica You've been blind to things that have been going on around you. Maybe you didn't want to se...