He's Super Sticky 2

By Singledog101

"Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish in your heart!" Because of the instability of the soul, Bai... More

Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 1
Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 2
Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 3
Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 4
Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge End
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 2
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 3
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 4
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 5
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 6
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 7
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 8
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 9
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 10
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 11
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 12
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 13
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 14
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 15
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 16
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 17
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master End
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 1
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 2
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 3
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 4
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 5
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 6
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 7
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 8
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 9
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple End
The Past and Remembrance 1
The Past and Remembrance End

Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 1

937 22 2
By Singledog101

Bai Chen stared blankly at this natural-looking beauty in front of him. Every part of him seemed to be made with heaven's love, delicately sculpted with a hint of seduction. He was stunned for a few seconds, then returned to his indifferent expression. He sat down on the dressing table, and the maids carefully handled his hair.

"Hiss." Bai Chen suddenly frowned.

"Sect master, forgive me!" The maid in charge of combing his hair shook violently when Bai Chen frowned. Her pupils dilated instantly because of fear. Her lovable face that was still blushing turned pale in an instant. She knocked her knees on the ground with a trembling 'thump' heavily and kept kowtowing to Bai Chen in fear.

The force from the maid kowtowing was beyond Bai Chen's expectation. She knocked her head on the ground one after another making a 'dong dong' sound, which instantly pulled the originally calm atmosphere in the room to the extreme, making it especially tense. It seemed as if a man-eating monster would appear in this room the next second.

After a few sounds, the maid's forehead was already dripping with blood, and the other maids who were waiting on the side at the moment came to their senses and all swarmed to the ground, trembling and daring not to make a sound.

The room was silent except for the kowtow of the hair maid and her terrified begging for mercy.

Bai Chen's brows furrowed even tighter.

"Quiet!" he said impatiently.

The maid kowtowing immediately stopped kowtowing, her delicate body trembling but not daring to make any more movements.

Bai Chen stretched out his jade white fingers and pointed casually at a maid who was kneeling on the ground: "Come here."

The maid raised her head in fear, then not daring to disobey, she came behind Bai Chen with a pale face and trembling, picked up the wooden comb and continued to comb Bai Chen's hair with extra care.

"Take her down, I don't need her to serve today." Bai Chen said lightly, and continued to stare at the blurred bronze mirror.

The maid with blood on her forehead raised her head in disbelief.

Sect master did not pursue her crime?

Sect master spared her life?

Did she really escape the catastrophe from this cruel sect master's hand?

Her eyes were full of disbelief, then she was trembling with excitement because of her escape from death. The joy and happiness of having her life made her unable to return to her senses for a long time until she was picked up by the other two maids and dragged out.

After this encounter, the maids served Bai Chen more carefully, and even because of Bai Chen's quiet words, they dared not make a single sound no matter what they did. A pin drop could be heard in this quiet room.

Bai Chen didn't care about the reaction of these maids, he was looking at his hand in distress.

The original owner's name was Hong Lian. He had no father or mother. The former demon sect master picked him up from the pile of corpses. After the original owner was picked up, he was thrown into the underground palace under the Demon Sect's base camp by the former sect master. Inside, there are more than a hundred children the same age as the original owner. They are subjected to various cruel trials from the Demon Sect in the underground palace. During each trial, there will always be a child who disappears, and gradually the 'companion' beside the original owner becomes less and less. The trials also became more and more cruel until they were sixteen years old and were allowed to leave the underground palace. There were only three of the hundreds of children left then.

Later, the original owner served as one of the hall leaders in the demon sect, and fought openly and secretly with the other two people who came out of the underground palace. They fight for the sect leader's trust and favor. Two years later, the demon sect master retreated because he accidentally fell into his inner demon. The three then set off a bloody storm in the demon sect to seize the throne among the demons. After a brutal struggle, the original owner personally killed the two and the sect master, who had encountered trouble, and finally won the victory and ascended the throne to become the sect master.

After the original owner became the sect master, because of his experience in his childhood, his temperament was exceptionally cruel. If anyone in the sect goes against him, they will be killed. This move should have caused turmoil in the Demon Sect, but no one dared to resist because of his powerful martial arts. Instead, the original owner won the support and worship of a large number of people in the sect because of his very brutal methods and martial arts.

But that's not what Bai Chen is concerned about.

The people of the Demon Sect and the original owner were never within Bai Chen's consideration. He was not afraid that he would encounter resistance from the people in the sect after he replaced the original owner. There is a martial arts solution for the martial arts, not to mention the demon sect that advocates violence, right?

Just as long as they listen to everything, it's good.

What troubled Bai Chen was the body of the original owner.

It can be said that the original owner has not enjoyed any blessings since he was a child. In the demon sect, he is always shrouded in the shadow of death. It stands to reason that his skin should be as thick as meat and resistant to beating and falling, but it wasn't known what was going on with the original owner's body. He has obviously been beaten since childhood, the food is also very rough, but his body can still be raised so delicately and beautifully. His skin from head to toe is as smooth and delicate as a newborn baby. It doesn't take much effort to leave a red mark on it, which looks worse than those of the young ladies who have been pampered in the home since childhood.

Not only that, the original owner's pain-sensing nerves were exceptionally developed. When ordinary people were bitten by an ant, they would not frown, but if the original owner was bitten, it's as if a piece of meat was dug up, and the pain went deep into the bone.

Because of his special body, the original owner has been very diligent in practicing qigong since he was a child, just so that he won't get injured much. In addition, the original master has a great martial arts talent. After becoming the sect master, he even practiced the 'Nine Heavens Demon Technique', which is only taught to the sect master of the Demon Sect. Now his martial arts are unfathomable and he rarely gets injured.

His talent is even more outstanding than the previous sect master, and his demonic accomplishment is more than ever. In a few years, he has already cultivated to the seventh level of demon qi, which is one level higher than the previous sect master. In the Jianghu, apart from the current Wulin Alliance leader and those who have retired from the Jianghu, he is invincible.

But even if the martial arts are superb, the original owner still has to be careful in life, lest his delicate body bmp into anything.

The original owner was afraid of pain, very afraid of pain.

Bai Chen is also afraid of pain.

Just now, the maid accidentally pulled his hair. If this happened in the past, Bai Chen was not afraid of the pain, but the original owner's body had a pain bonus, so Bai Chen couldn't help frowning.

Moreover, the original owner's wish was to unify the martial arts world and become the supreme martial arts. It was inevitable to fight and kill, fighting and killing would inevitably lead to bumps and injuries, which meant that Bai Chen would have to endure the pain that he would not be able to bear.

The delicate Bai Chen, who has been raised all this time, is inevitably a little aggrieved and worried.

The system also knew the pitfalls of Bai Chen's body after entering this world. It was so worried that if it had hair then it would fall, if the hair grew back then it would fall out again.

How can it little master endure such inhuman pain?

This is impossible!

The system suddenly flashed: [Little master, let's find master early and let master fight. Master must not be afraid of pain.]

Bai Chen was in a trance.

He has been looking for Mo Yuan since the first day he came to this world.

Transportation in ancient times was inconvenient, and information transmission was even worse than in modern times. It was difficult for Bai Chen to find Mo Yuan for the first time.

He could only try to look from his side first.

On the first day, Bai Chen summoned all the members of the sect. From the first glance, Bai Chen was disappointed.

There are hundreds of sect members, but none of them are the ones he is looking for.

After that, he went to several villages and small towns near Cangmang Mountain, but he still couldn't find the person he missed.

Bai Chen picked and chose from the list of young talents and martial arts masters in Jianghu in recent years from the various materials presented by his subordinates, and finally circled a few people with a pen, intending to find a day to take a look at them.

When these worlds came, Bai Chen knew that his Mo Yuan would never be an unknown person.

Bai Chen's first target is the current Wulin Alliance leader Lin Chi.

Lin Chi is twenty-eight this year. It is rumored that everyone who has seen him praised him for his good looks and character. He treats people kindly and wholeheartedly focuses on martial arts. Although he is the high-ranking Wulin Alliance leader, he doesn't put on airs at all. His martial arts is even more than god and ghost could measure1. He rarely has a worthy rival.

What's even more amazing is that Lin Chi never hides secrets. Whenever someone asks him about martial arts, he is never silent and his words are endless. His selflessness for the greater public makes those in the martial arts, who have always been selfish about martial arts inheritance, admired.

Not only that, for the sake of the thriving and harmonious development of the Jianghu, Lin Chi took the lead in holding a martial arts exchange meeting every six months, so that the great master in the Jianghu could guide the younger generation of martial arts together.

Three years after Lin Chi took position, because of him, the strength of Jianghu righteous path side has been increasing year by year, which made the original owner excited but at the same time gnashing his teeth at Lin Chi.

Bai Chen briefly read the information about Lin Chi, and had a brief understanding of Lin Chi, Mo Yuan's 'spare tire' and his future enemy.

Good man, very good man.

A good man with high martial arts and high morality.

The system looked at this information and directly denied Lin Chi: [Little master, this person is definitely not master.]

The system stated its own thought: [I understand the character of master best, not to mention master himself. In those previous worlds, although master character has some deviations, they are not all pure good people. This Lin Chi and master have completely opposite personalities. He completely won't ask for anything in return and try to be on good terms with everyone.]

[Look, someone offends Lin Chi, but Lin Chi never cares about him, instead repaying grievances with virtue and trying to influence the other party. This is absolutely impossible with master's character.]

Bai Chen also noticed what the system said.

The opponent who once competed with Lin Chi for the Wulin Alliance leader position was not reconciled after losing, so he poured dirty water on Lin Chi, and even looked for trouble with Lin Chi everywhere, magnifying Lin Chi's every move and every word infinitely.

Lin Chi changed into a new clothes, and he spread rumors on the Jianghu that Lin Chi was greedy for pleasure; Lin Chi taught Jianghu talents martial arts, and asked the other party to demonstrate what he knew first so that he could pick the flaw, and he slandered Lin Chi for being hypocritical and take this opportunity to learn a hundred martial arts secretly; Lin Chi walk closer to a woman, and he will slander Lin Chi for being lustful, unbearable, and more...

People in Jianghu pay attention to reputation and generally have bad tempers and patience. To be smeared by such rumors, ordinary people would have killed them and fought to the death, but Lin Chi never cared. Instead, after clarifying the rumor each time, he was being kind to the person who spread the rumors, then persuade him to put his mind on martial arts and benefit the Wulin alliance, not only that, but also organize his martial arts experience in recent years into a book and send it to the person, so that the other party can practice martial arts well, and strive hard to defeat him in the next Wulin leader election.

Such conduct makes everyone in the Jianghu feel embarrassed.

1. Very mysterious and secretive; unpredictable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
121K 6.2K 69
Su Xing inherited a house, where a rare spatial overlap was taking place. The man who 'cohabited' with him was a young and handsome entrepreneurial e...
30.3K 896 66
Title: 渣攻,你爹来咯! Author:不吃姜糖 Status: Completed Description: Qi Qingyun encountered his wife's dystocia in his previous life and was killed by a car on...
246K 11.8K 110
The Big Fox is Fluffy and Cute 大狐狸毛茸茸可爱 Author: 灰剑如羽 Status: 110 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Su, who possesses wood powers, travels to the a...