one piece x reader one shot l...

By sandycake8

now this book my look familiar, wattpad deleted my fucking story and were fucking shit getting it back, as in... More

Embarrassment (bdsm sub ace)
Good Boy (sub Ace)
blood bound (soft dom god law)
Flirting (dom ace)
quiet (sub rosinante)
Equations Part 1 (teacher shanks)
Equations part 2 (soft daddy dom shanks)
Studies part 1 (dom law)
Studies part 2 (soft loving law)
Stockholm (law forced)
Onii-Chan (shy ace)
Tiger stripes (dom zoro)
Sick (soft law)
poker (sub nami)
Hide & seek (soft dom luffy)
Bad girl (soft dom sanji)
Asshole (coach smoker)
Never regret (vampire Bartholomew)
Mine (jealous Alfa zoro)
Lakehouse (rich jock ace)
Little mouse (dom Doflamingo forced)
Detention (dom teacher mihawk)
Beloved (Anubis law)
Volunteering (soft teacher Marco)
Birthday wish (Mihawk & shanks threeway)
Captains whore (hard dom law)
?needed? (Soft mihawk)
Forgiving (young sub shanks)
Obey me (bdsm sub Kidd)
Books (daddy mihawk)
Nesting part 1 (omega law)
Nesting part 2 (omega law)
iRobot (android law)
day by day (daddy ace)
Mate (dom siren shanks)
Better (dom luffy)
Dinner Time (sub thatch)
Heat (law forced)
Obedience part 1 (bdsm hard dom law)

undying love (yandere vampire mihawk)

4.8K 80 14
By sandycake8

*warnings*

there will be slight gore in this, this was also a request. this takes place in a more midevil time. also spanish is like latin, a dead language that no one knows how to speak correctly..... besides mihawk in this. i did my best having this be older lingo.

yandere is a portmanteau of two japanese words. the first is yanderu, which means "to be sick", and the second is deredere, used here for "lovestruck". a yandere is often sweet, caring, and innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest.

i am am little worried for what this day will hold of me. you see, today marks my 18th year. it would be a day of freedom, a day where i could marry any man i want. with how curvy and plump my body is, its not like i do not have them asking for my hand. well, did have them asking for my hand. every time a man would show interest in me and i would want to know them better, they vanish. it has happened so many times that no man will dare talk to me now. it is not just that i do not have a man asking for my hand, something is supposed to happen today. though mama and papa will not tell me about it, every time it has been spoken of the room gets gloomy and sad. i had a beautiful white dress delivered to the house yesterday, it did not say who it was from. it only had a note that it was for me and i had to wear it today. i look like I'm getting wed in this dress, but that is not right.... is it? i could hear a knock on the main house door before it was opened.

"lord dracule has arrived, lay out the proper arrangements" i could hear muffled through my bedroom door. my hands became shaky as i started to breath rapidly. why is he here? he never leaves the castle, unless someone did something wrong... did mama, did papa, did i do something?

"y/n we need you out now" it sounded like mama was scared and sad. when she opened the door i saw tears staining her cheeks.

"i-im sorry mama, i-i don't know what i did, im sorry i-" she cupped my face with both hands.

"shhh shhh, do not cry, you will run your makeup. lord dracule was kind enough to have the ceremony here before he will take you" i cried harder as i clutched her wrists.

"i am sorry mama, i will do better, please do not send me away, i will be a better daughter, please, i do not want to be drained of life" it was no secret that lord dracule is a creature of the night, a demon that rules over this country, a vampire. it has been told that he has been here at the start of creation.

"honey, honey, no. we have made him wait so long, today you wed and become lady dracule.... for how long... i do not know...." she started to cry more.

"what will happen after you leave..... i do not know.... but what ni do know is i love you an-"

"THE LORD HAS WAITED LONG ENOUGH, COMENCE" mama and i shook from the man yelling and she quickly fixed my makeup and pulled me lightly out the door. it is an unspoken rule to not look down to show respect to our ruler.

"m-my apologies my lord, dear y/n is a bit nervous. i am sure my lord understands" i heard him hum in acknowledge before he took my hand from mothers. my breathing slowed as i became confused, his touch was not as cold as ice, but rather warm and... welcoming.

"m-my a-apol-li-" i tried to get out with a stuttering voice but stopped once i felt his other hand hold my chin lightly, nails softly scraping my skin as he lifted my head up tp face him.

"my love, you have nothing to apologize for. i would wait till the end of days for you. you need never throw your gaze down for anyone, lest of all me." his eyes.... like that of a hawk, pierceing and predatory....

"i see we passed the correct measurements for your gown. it compliments you beautifully." holding eye contact he lifted my hand and kissed the back of it before he looked away from me and i watched as his eyes seemed to harden. his face remained stoic, showing slightly when his gaze landed on me.

"last you gawk at my bride and ill have you hung in the cellar" there were words being spoken but i could not make them out. i was to enraptured by lord dracule. his jaw was strong and sharp, his skin void of wrinkles from age, hair slicked and highlighting him wondrously. he seemed pleased by my staring form with ever so slight smirk adorning his lip. so red and lovely.

"i do, till the end of days, and always" he spoke making my breathing catch from the deep and sudden softness of it. it was said that his touch was cold and frightening, but as he rubs circles on the backs of my own, i feel nothing but warmth and comfort.

"im pleased you are so intrigued by my being, but you must listen to our vows my love" he chuckled as he turned my chin to the man next to us holding a book staring oddly at it.

"im sorry~" i watched the man holding the book flush red in the cheeks making lord dracule clear his throat.

"d-do you l/n y/n take lord dracule mihawk to be your loving husband" my eyes went wide as i realized what was happening. lord dracule must have been able to tell for he started to rub circles on my back.

"i understand this may be much to take in all at once darling. however we have all of eternity to learn more about one another. just say yes~"

"yes"

"always~"

"always"

"forever~"

"forever" the man snapped his book shut making me jump and come out of a trance i seemed to be in.

"i present lady and lord dracule, you my kiss your bride my lord" i was very confused as to what just transpired. it is almost as if i had no control  over the words coming from my lips. before my next thought could cross my mind, there was softness against my lips. my lord dracule... is gracing me with my first kiss. i didn't know what to do, with my eyes still open from the shock of it all, i could see his eyebrow crease before he pulled away slightly.

"open your mouth for me darling~" after his words were spoken my mouth opened slightly, letting out shallow pants before he pressed his lips to my own once more. his tongue invaded my mouth, but rather then tasting the metallic of blood. the taste of sweets with the slight bitterness of a freshly mulled wine brought me peace. my eyes fluttered closed as i lightly flicked my tongue with him causing him to growl making me think i upset him. instead of letting me pull away from his strong arms, he wrapped them tighter around me and having my hands and boson pressed tightly to his chest. my hands felt the little bit of skin that was showing as i continued to melt into his embrace.

*timeskip*

the carriage ride to the very top of the mountain where his... i suppose our mansion now. the ride was silent as i did my best to calm my nerves, lord dracule took his time to caress every part of my skin that was showing as he held me on his lap. when we walked out of the carriage to the doors being held open by mades, lord dracule snapped his fingers and the man that performed the ceremony as well as drove the carriage vanished. 

"let this be the first and last warning for you all..." he spoke as he gided me to the entrance hall with his servants waiting to great him.

"i will know if you think Ludie thoughts about my breathtaking wife and you will be hung in the cellar and drained just like mavis is at this moment" in an instant, all of their gazes went to the floor.

"YES MY LORD" they all spoke in unison. lord dracule gided me along with him as he kept his hold on both my hands.

"come darling, let me show you around, i would not want you to get lost in these halls. though i do not blame you if it happens." my throat was dry and my hands shook in his, i was frightened of what would transpire. after showing me a few rooms he turned to face me once we reached a set of doors. i kept my gaze down, intimidating by his presence. he cupped my face and drew circles with his nails.

"breath my love, i would never hurt you. I've waited so long for your hand. please don't be frightened of me darling" he lifted my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

"my apologies my lor-" he put his finger to my lips, shushing me before tilting my head to face him.

"none of that, only my wife shall address me as mihawk. and you my darling have received such privilege" we held our gaze before he smiled ever so slightly.

"go on" swallowing hard i did my best to speak his name as it felt wrong to address him as such.

"y-yes mi-mihawk" he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply digging his nail slightly into my bottom lip.

"words are so much better coming from your mouth my love" he softly kissed me before pulling away slightly.

"ill do all i can to make sure it does not hurt" i was not able to give his words much though as i became amazed when he flicked his wrist and the doors opened when he flicked his wrist and the doors opened to show the most beautiful and extravagant bedroom i have ever layed eyes on. i was pulled into the room, having the need to outline the artwork with my fingertips.(picture above is a painting in the room) one would think it to be difficult to acquire so many lovely pieces, but seeing as the rumors state that he has been here since the beginning, its expected. i reached the bed post that has the most beautiful and detailed carvings before i touched the soft silk sheets.

"is this where we conceve a child now my lo-... mihawk" i caught my tongue before i could finish and fixed my words. i felt his nails lightly trail up my sides and back before he moved my hair to plant a kiss on my neck making me shiver and turn my head away.

"as much as i would love for you to carry my child.... beings such as myself can not create life" he moved his hand to my lower abdomen as he spoke then proceeded to pepper kisses on my burning skin.

"h-have you tr-tryed be-efor" with his other hand he cradled my head to nibble more of my skin. my words made his hands grip me harder, teeth poking my skin but not enough to pierce it, as he growled in my ear making me shake with both fear and arousal.

"i would never lay my hands on another" i whimpered as he softened his hold on me and continued to kiss me as he apologized for his behavior.

"not to be rude... my love buaaaahhhh-" i yelped as he growled and pulled me tighter against him when i called him that. his hands started to travel underneath my dress to touch more of my dampening skin.

"-h-how would y-you k-know if you h-have not t-tryed" i whimpered as he outlined my most sensitive areas, almost as if he knew where i liked to touch myself the most.

"many vampiric couples have tried over the many centuries, none have been successful, finalmente son mis manos tocando tu piel suave en lugar de solo mirar *its finally my hands touching your supple kin instead of just watching*, your skin is softer then i could have imagined my dear" he had not even touched my flower yet and i was finding it hard to speak between my whimpers and shallow breaths.

"b-but-t i-im hu-human my love~" i purred my ending words when he gripped the inside of my plump thighs. i felt the vibrations of his lips on the shell of my ear as he spoke making me shiver.

"hmmm, for now" he traced my ear with his tongue before he lightly nibbled on it. his hands came to my back and pulled the fabric holding my dress to my body away, making it slide down my curvy figure and pool at my feet.

"ma-may-may w-we t-tr-try" he twirled me around having me fall into his chest. wrapping his arms surround my body i felt his nails scrape against my skin as he cut my undergarments off my body. the soft feel of his nails on my spine provoked a needy moan from my lips as my spine arched.

"you could never understand how badly i want to ravage you like a hungry beast having you react to my touch like this" i opened my eyes with parted lips gazing into his piercing eyes that left me feeling as if he could see the depths of my soul. as my fingertips twitched i noticed i was touching the skin of his chest once more. gazing down to where my hands were located i tentatively traced his clavicle as my other went to the first button that was done. i could not deny that lord dracule has always been a handsome man... being... man... he has been nothing but kind to me.

"m-may i...." i turned my gaze back to his eyes.

"mihawk~" the following events happened so fast. him clenching his jaw with a growl, digging his nails into my bottom lifting my form up off my toes with it, other hand taking hold of the back of my skull bringing me a breath away from his lips. i whimpered with a shiver as he drug his fang against my lip.

"if you continue to tempt me my love i might not ever let you leave this room... on the bed my dear" with closed eyes i clutched his shirt and whined.

"i want to touch you too" he tilted my head back and kissed my neck trailing to my ear.

"i want to bathe you in extacy, do not worry, i will give you the show you desire.." he set me back on my feet and took his hands off me.

"... i want my voluptuous beauty on the bed watching her husband" i licked my dry lips before i opened my eyes to crawl on the bed. swaying my hips side to side as i made my way to the plush pillows before i turned to watch as he licked his teeth. slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt he lrt it fall to the floor. my breath caught as i watched his flawless torso ripple as he moved, it was as if he was sculpted from marble how handsome he is. i heard him chuckle softly as i watched his hands go to take of his trousers. as he looped his thumbs to pull them down i closed my eyes clutching my chest to try and calm my rapid beating heart. i flinched slightly when i felt a tickle on my cheek, relaxing when i realized it was just his hand.

"no need to be nervous my love, i want your eyes on my form, watching everything i do to you.... come now open those eyes~" once again it was as if my body was being forced to move on its own as my lids opened. i started to breath rapidly seeing how close lord dracule was to me, both of us entirely bare. i could not help my eyes flashing to the part of him that defined him as a man. i clutched my chest harder taking in just how big and long it truly was, do they all look like this. i swallowed thinking how much it would hurt to have it go inside me.

"i will prepare you to make this a pleasurable as possible for you my love" he gave me a soft kiss bringing my attention to himself once more. once on the forehead, another on my lips, trailing from my jugular to my clavicle followed by his tongue. i shivered with each one that went lower till he moved my hand clutching my chest and kissed above my heart. wrapping strong arms around my form he layed me on my back not moving his lips from my chest.

"breath darling, as much as i want to ravage you i promise i will be gentle" i placed my knuckle between my teeth to try and quit my whimpers, it did very little. opening my legs wider to place his form between them he continued his love to my body until he finally reached my pulsing flower. i jumped slightly feeling his fingers spread my fold apart and admire her.

"mucho mas hermosa de cerca *much more beautiful up close*" i shivered covering my face when i sqealed from the feel of his breath on my wetness.

"i-i-i a-am so-sorrorry m-my lo-orAAAHHHHH" i yelped from the feel of him nibbling and sucking hard the flesh on my thigh before letting it snap back.

"do not apologize for making such lovely sounds. each one is but a lovely melody to my ears. no one shall hear you but i, the walls are built well. however i want to hear you speak my name love, what is my name" i shivered from his words and caressing of my thighs. i shivered from his words and caressing of my thighs.

"mi-mi-miha-wk" arm still covering my eyes with the other hand by my flush face. he tutted as he rubbed his thumb in my wetness having me bite my lip with an arched spine.

"very good, however i do believe i told you to keep your eyes on me~" moving my arm slightly i made eye contact with him and held it. no matter how badly i tried to look away for my nerves could not have me watch him, i was being held there by some force i do not know. the placement of the pillows had my body at the perfect angle to see all of his being at the perfect angle to see all of his being as well as my own without my boson obscuring things. i watched as his head dipped down and he gave my flower a long lick having my breath catch in my throat and my toes curl from the feel. he held my gaze as he licked circles into my button having me clench my hands and whimper. his thumb continued to play in my folds as he licked making my hips buck into his face. more, i need more. i have never been touched by another so i would not know what i would want him to do more off. clenching the pillows as a deep moan forced its way out of my throat when he curled and rocked his index inside me. my entire spine would have ached when he added his middle form the amazing feel.

"do you like it my love" finding it hard to use my words i nodded my head as i asked for more.

"you want more, and what more would you want.... i believe i know" closing his eyes he started to suck hard on my button and folds as he started to push on a spot inside me that made me scream. when his eyes closed was as if that hold had broke and as i lay screaming from burning waves cascading all over my body i clutched his raven locks with my hands as my thighs held his head in place.

"yes, yes, YES, YES MY LOVE, OH GODS YES MIHAWK WAAAHHH" as my body spasm and shook he growled vibrating my core taking me that much farther over the precaps of extacy. eyes rolling back every muscle in my body contracted. i released his head and hair a quivering shaking puddle of bliss. as he moved back over my form i felt him moving his fingers in and out of me as he added another making me twitch. caressing my face with his thumb lining my parted lips.

"you grew to such a beautiful woman y/n" my body shivered as i kissed his hand. fluttering my eyes open once more i trailed them across his skin followed by my hand until i cupped his face to bring him down for a kiss. as we kissed i felt down to each of his muscles noting how each one twitched with my touch. i wanted to feel him, his length in my hand, granted him the same feeling as he did me. however once i got close he took his fingers out of me forcing a whine from me before he tangled his now slick fingers with mine before breaking the kiss.

"you need not worry about me tonight, this night i give everything to you" nodding my head he brought his lips to my temple continuing to caress my hair.

"i will enter you now, just breath my dear, i am here" kissing my temple he entered me in one movement. tilting my head back clenching his hand as a choked sob left me. him groaning deeply above me had me twitch and clench his anatomy that i was connected to.

"breath and relax darling, i will move now but i will go slow" having pull out of me pulled a whine from me at the loss of feeling whole. re-entering me had me arching my back as a loud moan ripped from my throat.

"mihawk~ let me touch you~ please darling~" my plead had him leaving shaky breaths as he moved his hands to rest on the bed head. his movements became slightly faster the more that i rubbed at his muscles and whimpered for more.

"OH mihawk aaahhh" i moaned as my body arched this way and that with each of his moments.

"yes, sing my name love, you are my wife, my woman, my love" his movements became faster and harsher as he spoke. he cupped my breasts giving a bite to each one before sucking on each of my harden nipples. the pain from his teeth sinking into my skin melted with the pleasure he was giving me, i did not care that i bled. moaning louder digging my nails into his skin as he continued to thrust into me at a fast and harder pace having the bed slam into the wall.

"your my wife, my love, my soul, my beauty, my gem, mine, mine, mine" lifting his face from my breasts i saw my blood decorate his teeth that seemed to be longer as his eyes looked that of a starving beast that finally got there cherished prize.

"you've always been mine and you will always be mine, ill rip the hearts out of all those who think any different just like the others who asked for your hand, your mine. my y/n. mine. mine MINE" he held the top of my head pulling my hair back with it. tongue hanging from my mouth, nails raking down his back, eyes rolling back, a sharp pinch in my neck as his teeth dug into my skin. my body arched pushing into his as a wheeze of his name left my lips. limbs shaking as tears fell from my eyes as i was sent to another euphoric world of endless pleasure that i do not know how i could handle, but i did. a wonderful fire spreading throughout my body from my neck taking me even higher. he was sheathed deep inside me as i heard the cracking of wood above me from where his hand clutched the bed head. as my limbs twitched around him from coming back off the cloud, he let go of my neck as he brushed my hair with his hand. whimpering as he slowly slid himself out of me he moved down my body to rest his head atop my belly and cradle my form in his arms.

"that was~.... extraordinary~...." i whispered catching my breath as i played with his hair.

"indeed it was.... you were correct my love i can hear the beating of another heart in your womb" he kissed my belly and looked into my eyes.

"my perfect lady, i shall love you till the end of days"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 2K 122
Fluff, Lemon, of our favorite OP characters. Requests are not open currently. PSA: All Y/N's are 18+ unless otherwise stated. You Spam, You. Are...
788 31 4
this is just a book of zoro one shots as i'm obsessed with him and can't keep making so many zoro drafts in my one piece one shot book. especially si...
116K 3.4K 57
I am gonna regret writing this- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this will be a female reader insert book, and this will be my first ever reader i...
27.6K 1.3K 10
This is based on a request from the lovely @AbyssCronica You've been blind to things that have been going on around you. Maybe you didn't want to se...