Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O

4.1K 165 36
By melieme

Happy pride month! 

(Even though it's the middle of June now). Sorry about that, I didn't mean to disappear on all of you.

A short one.

Narrator's POV

"Thank you so much for today!" The photographer said. 

"Thank you, for everything!" Lizzie responded smiling. 

"The photos would be released next week, with the magazine." She tells the actress.

"I can't wait to see the final product." The blonde bounces on her toes.

"It's going to be amazing." The lady nods.

After Lizzie was changed into the clothes she came with, she saw the set next to theirs being busy. Many people were moving stuff from one side to the other, others were changing the lightning and cameras, or last-minute handling details.

"What's going on there?" Lizzie asked the lady that was her photographer not long ago.

"It's the pride shoot." She explains while scrolling through pictures on her camera.

"Oh, that's amazing." Lizzie looks back to the other side.

She saw what she thinks is one of the models standing in the middle of the set with the make-up crew adding the last touches.

"She's not responding." Lizzie heard someone yell.

"What do you mean she is not responding? She was supposed to be here half an hour ago!" Someone else yells.

"Don't tell me the model decided not to come to the shooting." The photographer next to Lizzie muttered to herself.

"I'm sorry?" Lizzie asked since she barely heard what she said.

"Nothing, don't worry." The lady was quick to recover.

"It seems to be a big deal, everyone is stressing over there." Lizzie pointed out the group of people who were gathered around talking frankly.

"The other female model didn't show up. It's the 4th time we are postponing the shoot because of her." She says.

"So you need a female model?" Lizzie asks.

"Yeah, but so far everybody that we asked was not available on such short notice." The lady explains.

"I can do it." Lizzie suddenly says.

The photographer turns around to fully look at her, a surprising look on her face.

"Are you sure? It's a lesbian shoot, you know that, right?" She asks.

"Yeah, I know." Lizzie simply asks.

"A lot of the media would start questioning your sexuality, are you sure you want to do that?" The lady asks again.

"They are questioning either way." Lizzie shrugs. "You need a female model and I can do the shoot if you want." 

"Let me go and ask the others. But you are sure about this?" She makes sure again.

"Yeah. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have offered in the first place." The blonde nods surely.

"Okay." And with that, the photographer goes to talk with the others.

Lizzie looks around the room once more, her eyes settling on the other female model. She seemed to be annoyed while another lady was fixing her hair. 

There was something enchanting about her, something that forced Lizzie's attention. Like a spell, Lizzie felt a tug pulling her toward the other woman. 

She felt her heart skip a beat the moment their eyes met and everything around her seemed to fit into place.

"Good news, we can start the shoot as soon as you are changed into these clothes." The photographer interrupts her staring. "Thank you so much for doing this, especially after you endured another photoshoot not too long ago." 

"It's okay." Lizzie smiled before taking the clothes and going to the changing cabins.

The other female model wore a big white shirt opened at the first buttons and a black tie loosely hanging around her neck, and a pair of shorts that weren't seen, that's it. The shirt came close to the middle of her thighs and the sleeves were cuffed to go around her elbows.

Lizzie got something similar as well. In her case, it was a big t-shirt that was coming to her knees almost, and a pair of shorts, but those would not be visible.

When she got out, the crew was quick to rearrange small details, like how the collar of the t-shirt was supposed to go around her shoulder to expose more skin. Her hair was taken take off as well, now having a messy look to it. 

"Lizzie, this is Emma, your partner for today's shoot. Emma, this is Lizzie, she offered to help with the photo shoot." The photographer was quick to introduce them as soon as Lizzie was done.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Lizzie waved at the other model.

"Hi, thank you for doing this." Emma responded with a small smile.

"No problem." Lizzie muttered.

"Okay ladies, I will need some chemistry and sexual tension between you too." The lady explained while raising up her camera. "Sit on that couch cuddled up, please." 

Emma sat down first before pulling Lizzie on her lap. 

"Look at each other intensely." 

Lizzie turned her body so she sat sideways on Emma's lap and stared at the other woman's eyes. They were mesmerizing for some reason. She felt Emma's hand on her covered thigh and instantly felt sparks. 

"More intensely, don't be afraid to lean into each other." 

One of Emma's hands cupped her chin while the other remained on her thigh keeping her in place. Lizzie decided to stop being so shy and let her hands explore as well. One of them went to Emma's cheek, while the other one took a hold of the tie around her neck. The blonde pulled on it slightly forcing Emma to lean forward.

The photographer captured the perfect moment where Emma's eyes darted to Lizzie's lips while Lizzie was giving her an intense look. 

"Thant's good, hold it." She says while snapping a few pictures. "Okay, look into each other eyes now." A few mother pictures were captured. "Change the position girls, try sitting sideways on the couch, facing each other. Lizzie's legs over Emma's. Work it from there." She directed.

The girls were quick to follow the instructions. Both of them were facing each other, one hand over the couch supporting their heads. Emma's other hand was on Lizzie's legs while Lizzie's other hand was playing with her own shirt.

"Look in each other eyes now. Perfect, hold it." The lady says. "Lizzie take a hold of Emma's tie and softly pull her to you, it worked perfectly last time. Make it seem like you are leaning into a kiss." 

Lizzie did as she was told. She took a hold of the tie and wrapped it once around her wrist while tugging on it. Emma was quick to lean in.

"Closer."

They were a few centimeters away from each other. 

"Close your eyes a bit, not all the way." 

And they did.

This picture is so hot. The photographer thinks to herself. 

"Okay, get your bodies closer." 

Emma was quick to help Lizzie move her leg around so she was now straddling Emma. 

"Emma, give me something to work with. Do something." The photographer told her.

She let one of her hands go to Lizzie's neck while the other sat firmly on the blonde's back. 

"Is this okay?" Emma asked since their chests were almost touching.

"Yeah, do what you have to do." Lizzie responded easily.

She didn't want to admit that she was flustered. She thanked God for her acting skills.

"Lizzie, lean your head back, just a bit." The lady instructed.

Emma took it as an opportunity to mimic kissing her neck. Her lips ghosted Lizzie's neck, the only thing the blonde could feel was Emma's warm breath.

"That's perfect. Hold it." 

Never in her life did Lizzie think she would take such provocative and intense pictures, but here she was, but she would not have it any other way. She loved Emma's touch on her and wished on everything she knew that she would be able to feel Emma's lips on her. Even if it was for a few seconds.

"Okay, new position girls. Emma, please remain seated on the couch while Lizzie is sitting on the ground, between your legs." 

They quickly separated from each other and followed the instructions.

"Lean forward Emma, wrap your hands around Lizzie." 

Soon enough, Lizzie felt Emma's hands around her shoulders. She tucked her legs under her and leaned more into Emma too. 

"Look at the camera and give me your most fierce and intense look. In 3, 2, 1. Hold." 

Their faces are almost at the same level while their hands found each other somehow. 

"Look at each other now, lean in but not all the way." 

Lizzie's breath hitched when she saw Emma's face so close to hers. Lizzie had her head slightly tilted upward while Emma was bending, even more. One of her hands going to cup the blonde's cheek.

"Closer." 

Lizzie felt Emma moving even closer to her, their breaths now touching each other faces. She let her hand hold the hand Emma had on her face and closed her eyes fully.

"That's good." She took some more pictures. "Okay, new position before we change outfits and location." 

"What do you want us to do?" Emma asked while pulling away to Lizzie's disappointment.

"I would like to play more into Emma's dominance if that is okay with both of you." The photographer asked. 

"Yeah, sure." Emma responded while Lizzie simply nodded.

"Okay, good. La piece de resistance, I want you both against that wall." She pointed to the wall behind them.

The girls quickly got up from the couch and went there.

"I won't give you directions here try and make it passionate. I want to see extreme tension, got it? Work with it." 

That was not much of a help, Emma thinks.

"Jump." Emma tells Lizzie who is quick to follow the instruction.

Emma lifts her up and pushes her softly to the wall.

"Is this good?" She asks the photographer.

"Yes, now give me more." 

Lizzie's legs wrapped around Emma, while the latter set a hand on her waist, the other holding herself on the wall. 

"I got an idea, Lizzie, lean your head on the wall while Emma, you get your face closer to her neck, but look my way." 

They did that quickly.

"Okay, go back to what you were doing before" 

Lizzie's hands cupped Emma's face forcing eye contact. Emma in return, stepped closer to the wall, no longer needing support from her hand, so she cupped Lizzie's chin in return. Her tumb slightly pulled Lizzie's bottom lip. 

"That's good, hold it." 

Without both noticings, they leaned in closer, their foreheads touching.

"If you guys are okay with it, you can kiss. But no pressure though. It's completely fine if you don't." 

Emma leaned back far enough to look at Lizzie for the answer. When the blonde nodded, she was quick to take another step forward, making their bodies impossibly closer while their mouths met in a ferocious kiss. 

The tension they both could feel rising between them was finally taken care of. Just slightly.

After a way too short kiss for Lizzie's taste, Emma started kissing her jaw and then neck. 

"Okay, perfect girls. Those last ones would be for all the female fans." The photographer giggled.

Without wanting to, they pulled away from each other.

"Are they good?" Lizzie asked after fixing her breathing.

"Good is not a word that can describe the pictures. They are exactly what I envisioned while thinking of the lgbtq+ shoot. These and the others I took of other members of the community, are perfect." She explains. 

"You had other shoots as well? I thought this was the only one for the category." Emma asked confused.

"This is for the female section." She winked at them. "But I took a lot more pictures. I tried to include as many as I could for the magazine and article my colleagues would be writing." 

"That's very thoughtful of you." Lizzie smiled.

"Thank you. I know representation is important, and sadly some don't get enough of it. When I was given the chance to make this lgbtq+ magazine for the pride edition, I knew I had to work my butt off to get as many models that are part of the community. I'm so glad everything worked perfectly." 

"I can't wait to read the magazine then." Lizzie says excitedly.

"Thank you, that means a lot. With how many pictures I took, it's going to be way bigger than our usual ones." 

The rest of the shoot went by in a blur, the rest of the poses they did were way more innocent and coupley than the ones taken in the studio. 

"Thank you so much, girls, for doing this for us." The photographer said once again.

"No need to thank us. I loved doing this shoot so much, you have no idea." Lizzie rambled.

"Yeah, it was our pleasure." Emma nodded.

"Thank you so much for sharing this with us, it feels incredible to be part of something so wonderful that you are doing. You are going to make so many people happy, and I'm not talking about us being in the pictures or something like that. I'm referring to them seeing that it's okay to like the same gender, or both, or none. It's okay to be themselves and this community loves them regardless of who they identify as." Lizzie rambled.

"That was lovely, thank you." The photographer says. "I myself struggled with identifying for a long time. Not having any representation in the media didn't help as well. So knowing that there is a possibility of those pictures helping anyone, I'll be happy." She says.

"Group hug." Emma suddenly pulls both of them into her arms.

"I need to go now, but I will email you the pdf version of the magazine before it's released. Thank you again." She says before leaving them.

"She was lovely." Emma says with a smile on her face.

"She was. One of my favorite photographers, that's for sure." Lizzie nodded.

"Do you have a ride home?" Emma suddenly asked.

"No, but I can order an Uber or something." Lizzie responds.

"I can give you a lift if you want." Emma suggested.

"If it's not too much of a trouble, thank you." 

"It's not, that's why I offered." 

The car ride was quiet, the tension between them rising each minute that passed. And they both knew. It was a matter of time until one of them did something to address it.

"So, this is me." Lizzie said when Emma parked her car. 

"Nice house." Emma complimented.

"Thank you." She stopped before encouraging herself to ask the next question. "Would you like to come in for a coffee?" 

Emma took a moment before responding.

"Yeah, I would love that." She nodded.

"Great." Lizzie nodded as well before getting out of the car.

One coffee later, the tension between them was back.

"I don't know if I'm reading wrong into this, but um, I want to kiss you. Do you want that too?" Emma gathered enough courage to ask.

As an answer, Lizzie climbed onto her lap and literally attacked Emma's lips.

"I will take that as a yes." Emma leaned back to catch her breath.

"Stop talking." Lizzie mumbled before kissing her again.

I don't know if this is a bit different from what I usually write, but I wanted to post something for pride month as well. Hope you liked it.

I meant every word written down, it's okay to love whoever you want, and to identify as you want. Or don't identify at all, don't feel obligated to label yourself just to fit in. It's okay to be yourself. 

On a personal note, I'm almost done with my exams, I only have 2 more. One tomorrow, and guess what I'm doing instead of studying, oh right! I'm writing for you guys 'cause I'm a good procrastinator like that. Haha.

Not that I'm bragging, but I have good grades. Still aiming for the scholarship. 

Oh, I also got a new haircut earlier today, now my hair is way shorter than what I'm used to. It's barely touching my shoulder, but it's hair and it will grow, so I'm not too stressed about it. I kind of like it when it's short since it's freer and everything. 

Anyway, enough rambling for now. I'll go and be a good student now. Take care of you guys! I'll see you on the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 17.7K 87
This story starts with you getting a part in a new marvel movie. You become friends with many of the MCU cast, including Elizabeth Olsen(but will you...
10.2K 530 48
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
140K 2.9K 91
Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Requests are closed for a while <33
46.9K 1.5K 61
Book Two of Everything has Changed "Because I am fucking in love with you Y/N. I am so deeply in love with you that I can't seem to love anyone else...