Nekomata Deku

By Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... More

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

God of Mischief

1.1K 37 12
By Stillwell03

Izuku POV:

A full day passed with everyone prepared to face off against Loki. "Does anyone have any last minute preparations to do?" Azazel asked all of us for nobody to have any specific things needed. "Alright. We'll be sending you all off in five."

"Daddy!" Eri came running to me to give a hug goodbye. "Promise me you'll come back?"

"Of course I will. There's nothing I'd want more than to come back to you and your mommies to make sure you're all happy."

She held out her pinky after moving away a little. "Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise." I wrapped my pinky around her's so Eri would understand I want to come back.

"Don't worry, Eri. If something bad happens, you can count on your mommy Xeno and Mommy Iri to save your daddy." Xenovia pointed this out for both to smile and reassure her.

"Don't count me out of this either, you two. I'm also going to try and do what I can to help with our victory." Akeno chimed in with Koneko behind her.

"That's right. We're gonna kick some god butt and come back. When we do, we'll all have some sweets together. Your dad's treat."

"Something tells me you're gonna be the one that eats the most and have Eri be right behind you." Everyone laughed at Sona's response before Ravel came up to me looking a little worried.

"Here." She passed me a small container while blushing a little. "J-just a good luck gift. D-don't die on us, ok?"

"I won't. I promise. Besides, who else is going to be your lover?" I laughed a little before nearly getting an elbow to the stomach. "Ok. Bad joke. But I'm serious about coming back safely."

"You better."

Ravel walked off with the girls in my circle coming up to give their last minute blessings. "You better not mess this up, Deku. If you do, I'm gonna come in and kick your furry butt into shape."

"Can't you say something inspiring for once, Katsumi?" Mina mentioned for all of us to laugh a bit. I still felt bad telling the girls they had to get benched for this fight, but we're not facing the thugs at the USJ or even real villains like the Hassaikai. We're facing an actual god of Norse mythology. I'd rather air on the safe side instead of something worse happening. Everyone though felt horrible knowing they couldn't help, but knew to some degree this isn't their fight nor is it safe for them either.

"Mirio. Tamaki. Can you promise to make sure Izuku comes back ok?" Nejire asked the two third years for them to give a bit of confidence.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure your 'kitty cat' comes back tail and all. Though he might have a hairball or two missing." Togata began laughing at this while Amajiki looked like he wanted to cry.

"Don't worry...Nejire...We'll make...sure Midoriya....comes back..."

'I've heard of a heart of a kitten, but this is ridiculous.'

"One minute!" Azazel spoke up for everyone who wasn't going to stand clear of the circle. Grayfia came over with a case in her hands to give Sona and Gremory the contents.

"Considering the level of danger, we had procured for you all three pheonix tears. We'd rather send more, but this is all we could obtain in such a short timespan. Use them wisely."

"Ten seconds." My body began to tense a little with Koneko looking on edge. Hyoudo tried to help reassure her by patting her head to make me smile a little. "Five. Four. Three. Two.... One" The portal activated with all of us being transported to a new location out in the middle of nowhere. The only thing for miles that I could see is a massive barrier that we were told held Loki in it.

"Everyone get ready! The seal is going to break any second now!" Rossweisse spoke up for a crack to be seen before the seal shattered to show a slender man wearing an overcoat with white hair.

"You all were fools to think something of that caliber was able to hold me."

"So this is Loki. Nordic God of Mischief." I could feel the power coming off of the guy and tell this was going to be an intense fight. However, I wasn't scared. Something about this, excited me. "Time to see what my training  did for me."

3rd person POV:

Izuku charged directly at Loki headfirst for him to activate a magic barrier as a guard. 'Keep calm. See the flow of the ki and attack at the most vulnerable area.' Izuku closed his eyes for a moment to sense around him before attacking the upper left area of the field in front of him. "KASHA SMASH!" He punched through the barrier and went right for Loki's head. "TAKE THIS, YOU BASTARD!"

Right before impact, Loki dodged Izuku and sent an attack right at him. "You filthy mongrel." The impact hit him directly for a massive dust cloud to be produced. "Well, this is interesting." The smoke cleared to show Izuku sliding back with his one forearm up with what looked like the yin yang circle on it.

"Trust me when I say that little trick is cute but not as effective. Also, I'm not your only opponent. AKENO! GREMORY!" He shouted for Akeno to unleash a massive amount of lightning far more powerful than what she'd normally create and Rias to send a massive blast of her own magic directly at the Nordic god. He created a barrier before it could hit with Hyoudou coming behind with a Balance Breaker on.

"TAKE THIS!" He sent a punch at Loki for him to get pushed back and get notably angered.

"Seems I'm at a disadvantage here. Fair enough. I suppose a little entertainment could suffice." He snapped his fingers for a giant serpent and three demonic looking dogs to come out of nowhere.

"Well this is new."

"It's the dragon serpent Midgardsormr. Beside him is the Fenrir as well as his children Skoll and Hati."

"So the mutt there is a big shot. Alright. I think it needs some manners then. Here poochy Poochy Poochy!" Izuku ran at Fenrir for Rossweisse to offer support. The giant demon dog came at Izuku to try and bite him, but narrowly missed as he went over and directly to his head. "SIT!" Izuku punched Fenrir with both OFA and his Nekomata powers active. This forced the dog to fall to the ground before having his jaw punched to have his front legs up. "Good boy!" He immediately went to rub the beast's belly with it trying to claw at him. "NO!" The beast was punched again to send it into a boulder. "I think it's time for some tough love. Praise and punishment time!"

As Izuku did this, Koneko ran over towards Rossweisse with her bewildered what was happening. "He's acting like Fenrir is a bad dog."

"Leave it to my brother to try and make the most out of a situation." Koneko dodged an attack by Skoll and immediately punched him back with Senjutsu infused ki blasts. She then grabbed the monster's hind leg and began swirling him around. "Here perv, heads up!"

Issei flew towards Koneko with her releasing the giant demon dog towards him. He gave a solid punch to send Skoll a distance. "And it's good!"

As this was happening, Kiba, Xenovia and Irina were handling Hati. "Sword Birth!" Kiba trapped the monstrous beast in a prison of swords for Xenovia and Irina to attack simoultaneously with Durandal and holy attacks. This put the beast in a corner, but it wasn't enough to stop him.

"POWWWWEEEEERRRRR!!!!" Togata shouted this as him, Amajiki, Akeno, Rias, Sona and Tsubaki attacked Midgardsormor. The giant serpent was sent back slightly by the force until it was slammed to the ground with Amajiki using clam shells for hands to disorient it.

"I gotta admit, fighting a dragon wasn't on my agenda for things I wanted to do in life."

"To be fair, it wasn't on mine either, but we learn to cope." Akeno pointed out before releasing both her Devil and Fallen Angel hybrid wings to hold a more powerful lightning attack. "Holy Lightning!" The attack sent a powerful charge at the large dragon for it to feel notable pain.

"Now that was shocking!" Togata laughed at his joke with the girls around him not too fond of the gag.

"Swing and a miss, Mirio." Before they could continue, Midgardsormor recovered and shot a blast of fire at Tsubaki for her to activate a Sacred Gear.

"Mirror Alice!" A mirror showed itself in front of her to absorb the fire attack before being redirected at the dragon.

"I didn't know your queen had a Sacred Gear."

"I wanted to surprise you when a Ratings Game between us happened. Mirror Alice is an amazing trick, but it takes time to recharge however. Though I'll make sure that she gets enough time. Leviathan!" A giant serpent of water came from Sona for it to circle around and attack Midgardsormor to keep it's attention on it.

"Oh my. I think even Izuku would be proud of that." Akeno smiled before a glare came from the Sitri family head.

"Less talking, more killing!"

'Somehow I think Midoriya corrupted you.' "You heard her Akeno. Together!" Both Rias and Akeno attacked simultaneously for the dragon to be sent back a little.

As the fight continued, Izuku instilled into Fenrir what he should do going forward. "Punishment!" Izuku slammed the dog beast into the ground. "Pleasure." He stopped after for him to give the dog pats and rubs. "Punishment!" Once again, Izuku pinned Fenrir to the ground. Rossweisse was amazed at how easily Izuku was making a very powerful Nordic creature before seeing him be thrown up in the air. "Now, a BIG HUG!" Izuku hugged Fenrir while also slamming him into the ground to make a crater. When it cleared, Fenrir was on the ground and Izuku was above him. "Well, I think that does it for tough love."

He began walking out with Fenrir beginning to get up. Saji immediately warned him of what was going on to help his ally. "Crap. MIDORIYA! LOOK OUT!" Izuku turned back to see Fenrir glare down at him.

"Wanna go another round?" Immediately, Fenrir shrunk down to a more moderate size and began wagging his tail as if a loyal happy dog to Izuku. He just stared at the dog with a distant and uneasy glance. "You had to mark me as your master after that, didn't you?"

"I must say, that was quite an impressive display, Izuku Midoriya. Not many can master defeating Fenrir in battle and live to tell the tale." Loki floated over while clapping slowly. "Color me impressed."

"Loki!" Rossweisse took this time to fly over and prepare for an attack. But before she did she wanted to know what Loki's motivation was. "Why would you go this far!? What is the purpose of all this!?"

"Simple really, I wish to destroy this world. In doing so, I shall need to break the seals of Ragnarok." Hearing this, Rossweisse's eyes opened fully. She heard the unstoppable Armageddon be mentioned with Loki having full purpose of having it happen. "You probably don't understand, but Odin is a fool for trying to make a treaty with the factions. Gods playing with Devils and Fallen Angels? How ridiculous that sounds. Not only that, but the church of the Angel faction will only push their beliefs on our soil if we were to let them be given a chance. By ending that old fool, our faction will remain as it should be. Proud warriors meant to destroy anything and everything we desire."

"I think I'm getting you now." Izuku walked towards Loki with a bit of a smirk. "So you're someone that enjoys fighting and thinks that there's no way of harmony between the factions that govern the world. I'll be honest, chances are good that you're right."

"Midoriya!" Saji and Rossweisse shouted in unison.

"Let me finish! Though I see where you are coming from, I do not believe that the madness of a faction or the ending of a world is needed for any purpose. Even if it's for the betterment, I'd rather avoid it. As such, I can see for  fact that we will never see eye to eye, Loki. And it's because of that and the obligation I have to help people, you must go down."

Loki stared at Izuku for a moment before busting out in a laughing fit. "You genuinely think you can defeat me!? Don't make me laugh!" He continued to chuckle at this before holding his hand up. "It seems we have no choice but to settle this amongst ourselves."

Knowing what was happening, Izuku turned to his friends in a panic. "EVERYONE GET DOWN! LOKI'S ABOUT TO UNLEASH SOMETHING!" Akeno and Sona looked over after just taking down Mmidgarsormor to see the magic circle directly over them to go pale. "DEFENSIVE BARRIERS! NOW!" Izuku's shout came as everyone around tried to find the best way to handle this with Saji trying to make a barrier of his own. Before the attack came, Izuku rushed to his friend and tried to protect him. Just as he did, a massive rain of magic attacks came down to repeatedly strike and destroy anything it could. The assault lasted for a minute that felt like an eternity to those caught in the crossfire. When it cleared, Kiba, Xenovia and Amajiki were unable to defend against the blast in time to be caught in the assault. They were badly injured with Loki holding a satisfied smirk as he clapped.

"To think you were able to react accordingly, I'd expect nothing less than a race of warmongers, Izuku Midoriya." The smoke cleared with Izuku's forearms in a defensive position up above with a yin-yang barrier above him. He let it go in anger as he witnessed Loki's lack of care for anyone at all.

"You bastard. I'll make you pay for what you've done." Venom was in Izuku's words for it not to worry the Nordic god as much.

And that finishes this chapter. See how Loki and Izuku's battle handles with Issei having a part of his own in this. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 17.5K 40
COMPLETE!!! He has hidden it for so long and he has done it so well, but Bakugou has a big secret. In his last year of middle school he was sexually...
1.2K 23 12
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...
16K 464 9
Izuku Yagi only ever wanted to be a hero despite being Quirkless but it seemed the whole world was against him, his parents unknowingly ignored him...
2.5K 45 32
Katsumi is Bakugou Katsuki's younger twin sibling. In their second year of high school Katsumi enrolled into U.A. with their big brother, and someone...