one piece x reader one shot l...

By sandycake8

now this book my look familiar, wattpad deleted my fucking story and were fucking shit getting it back, as in... More

Embarrassment (bdsm sub ace)
Good Boy (sub Ace)
blood bound (soft dom god law)
Flirting (dom ace)
quiet (sub rosinante)
Equations Part 1 (teacher shanks)
Equations part 2 (soft daddy dom shanks)
Studies part 1 (dom law)
Studies part 2 (soft loving law)
Stockholm (law forced)
Tiger stripes (dom zoro)
undying love (yandere vampire mihawk)
Sick (soft law)
poker (sub nami)
Hide & seek (soft dom luffy)
Bad girl (soft dom sanji)
Asshole (coach smoker)
Never regret (vampire Bartholomew)
Mine (jealous Alfa zoro)
Lakehouse (rich jock ace)
Little mouse (dom Doflamingo forced)
Detention (dom teacher mihawk)
Beloved (Anubis law)
Volunteering (soft teacher Marco)
Birthday wish (Mihawk & shanks threeway)
Captains whore (hard dom law)
?needed? (Soft mihawk)
Forgiving (young sub shanks)
Obey me (bdsm sub Kidd)
Books (daddy mihawk)
Nesting part 1 (omega law)
Nesting part 2 (omega law)
iRobot (android law)
day by day (daddy ace)
Mate (dom siren shanks)
Better (dom luffy)
Dinner Time (sub thatch)
Heat (law forced)
Obedience part 1 (bdsm hard dom law)

Onii-Chan (shy ace)

3.4K 47 14
By sandycake8

A word used in replacement for the male friends name whom you drool over so dearly. In Japanese, Onii-chan means older brother, and is a title of respect and in some cases, resentment. Just to clarify if you don't already know, but ace and luffy are not blood Brothers. In this story you are luffys twin sister by blood.

I was laying on the deck of the going marry with my black hat over my face to block the sun from my eyes as luffy was talking about his "brother' to the crew. I hate hearing that, but I am not going to explain to luffy why I refuse to call ace my brother. He just thinks I'm mad at him for always chasing me around when we were kids and catching me, making me stay in his lap to tell him why I hate him. I dont hate him, I could never hate him, but I never answered him every time he would catch me.

"Who can take me little brother" I hear aces voice and my body stiffened. I haven't seen or heard his voice for so long, its like it got smother. They were talking some more about how ace is such a cool brother and how they wish they had a caring captain like that. That made me click my tongue, luffy is so caring, he's just an idiot.

"Ok I can get why luffy didn't tell us he had an older brother, but y/n why didn't you tell us he was your brother"

"Because he's not my brother" I said as I sat up and stood adjusting my hat so it was back on the top of my head. My black hair that matches luffys falling down my back and my boobs falling back down to rest in my dress shirt that I have pulled up and tied together below my boobs acting as my bra as well, showing off a lot of skin. I dusted some of the pebbles that were stuck to my short shorts off my butt as I made my way to the kitchen that everyone was standing infront of.

"I'ts nice to see you after so long n/n" ace said with a little sad smile.

"I see you're not dead yet" I grabbed the handle to the door and turned to look at him. His hair grew out some and he had a bigger stronger build then last time I saw him.

"Which is surprising considering how you fall asleep all the time, a pleasant surprise at that" I gave him a side smile as I then walked into the kitchen.

"Sanji, weren't you suppose to make food" he came running after me with heart eyes.

"I'Il making anything for you y/n my sweet angle"

"MARIE SHIPS" usopp yelled having sonji run back out.

"'Il protect you my dear" he said making me huff.

I went to walk back out to sink the ships with my devil fruit.

"FIRE FIST" I heard ace yell as all the ships were broken apart by a massive fireball. Show off. He came back over to the ship rather quickly as everyone was saying how strong ace is, luffy just giggled. I stomped my foot with a pout as I whined.

"Sonjiii I'm hungryyyy" sonji spun around and went into the kitchen with heart eves.

"'Yes my love, ill make a feast for you"

"YES FOOD COME ON ACE" luffy yelled and drug ace a little behind him.

"Awsome I'm starving"

***timeskip***

We were all eating with ace and luffy digging in like crazy. I was eating a little slower due to my sower mood. Luffy reached his hand close to my dish and I stabbed his hand with my fork.

"Come near my food again and ill bite you" he brought his hand back yelling about how I stabbed him and it hurt.

"'You know not to try and touch her food, did you forget what she would do when we were little and you would take her food"

'I could only imagine" usopp mumbled making me laugh.

"Remember how you took my meat and I threw you out the window ace" he laughed shaking his head.

"One time was all it took for me to learn" I smiled at his laugh then frowned remembering that back then, I believed he was my brother. I stood up

and made my way to the door.

"Where you going n/n, I'm not mad you stabbed me" luffy said worried making me shake my head.

"Just not hungry" I mumbled and walked out but before I closed the door I heard nami, ..but.. she's always hungry like luffy" she's not wrong but being mad at myself and the world effects it. The sun set some time ago and it was dark out with the stars out.

"So whats wrong n/n' aces deep voice came from behind me.

"Nothing go away" he chuckled and I could hear his boots clank on the wood.

"I know you y/n, and I know when something is wrong, and this time your going to tell me" I clicked my nails on the railing and darted to the

side.

'I thought we were past this" he yelled at me as I could hear him run after me.

"Come here and talk to me y/n"

"Never, go away"

"Just talk to your big brother" he yelled as I opened the door to go under deak.

"YOUR NOT MY BROTHER" | yelled as I ran a little before the hall lit up in fire and he reformed behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Why do you always say that" he said as I tried to get out his grip without using my devil fruit. He just sat down against the wall with me between his legs as I struggled. He may be really warm and I may love when he touches me, but he would hate me if he knew and I dont think I could live if he hated me.

"You know it hurts my feeling when you say that, what did I do to make you hate me so much" he leaned his head on my shoulder as he held me tighter.

"Cuz its the truth... and....... I dont hate you" I stopped struggling and just leaned back on him.

He turned his head and i could feel his breath on my neck.

"I..... | heard luffy... when he was talking about your dad" he held me tighter.

"Is.. is that why you hate me.... cuz my blood father is Roger"

"I SAID I DONT HATE YOU..... I just... don't want to see you as my brother" I mumbled the rest looking down with my hair covering my face. He lifted his head up and moved my hair out of my face with his hand before putting it back on my belly.

"I... I love you Oni-chan.... not as a brother..... as a..... lover" I could feel him stiffen at my words.

"See this is why I didn't say anything all those years, I knew nothing would come of it, I'd rather you think I hate you then you think of me as a gross perv-" I was going on a rant and could feel tears start to go down my face as I tried to get out of his arms again when he cut me off.

"Please stop" he put his head back on my shoulder with his face facing my neck.

"All this time. you were in love with me..I'll be whatever you want me to be... I'Il do whatever you want me to do..... just please dont cry" I could feel his breath on my neck as he talked and it made me shiver. I turned my head to him and in the dark I could make out that his hat was on his back, but I couldn't tell what face he was making.

"Kiss me Onii-chan" I could hear him swallow hard when I said that. I could feel his hands shake ever so slightly so I put mine ontop of them.

"'You still don't remember do you" ok now I'm confused.

"Remember what" he sighed.

"'You and luffy came to live with us at dadans when you both were 7. I was already living there.

We all knew we wert blood related or any of that. But one day you followed us out into the forest. You fell and hit your head hard. When you woke up you didn't remember anyone besides the old man and luffy your twin brother. When you asked who we were luffy said that we were your big brothers. Everytime you said I wasn't your brother, I thought you just really hated me.

When all this time, you just wanted me to hold you differently" I could feel my skin get wet where his head was as he started to shake a little as he hugged me tighter. I went to turn my head to look at him.

"Ac-" his head whipping up to look at me stopped me in my tracks.

"Do you really love me y/n" he took his hand from me and held it away from us, letting it be covered in fire to light up the hall. I could see his face now. His eyes were puffy and filled with tears as some streamed down his face, his mouth quivered as he held in the want to cry out.

I brought my hand up to cup his face as I wiped a few tears from under his eye.

"Ace.. I'm in love with you... I may not have realized it when we were younger. but I've

always been in love with you" he smiled as he stared to cry harder. I pulled the bandana off my wrist and wiped his eyes and nose.

"-i love you t-too, b-but I t-thou-" I tossed the bandana to the side and put my finger on his lips.

"Shhh shhhh" I leaned into him as I replaced my finger with my lips. He whimpered to my kiss but didn't break away and just let his eyes flutter close. As he let me push my tongue in his mouth, I started to turn around in his lap so I was now facing him, straddling his lap. I cupped his neck as my other hand got lost in his soft hair. He put a hand on the small of my back pushing me into him a little as the other hand was half in my hair and half on my neck. I pulled away from him for a moment.

"Let me show you just how much I love you Onii-chan" I could hear him gulp and feel something twitch underneath my butt. There was a soft light that passed by the window of the door letting me se aces red freckled face as he was biting his bottom lip and looking, well trying to look in my eyes. I could hear talking of the crew on deck

and I decided to get off of ace and reach my hand out to him.

"Lets go to my room Onii-chan, I dont what anyone to bother us" he took my hand and slowly got up, lifting his hand out and making some light for us. I didn't let go of his hand as we walked to the end of the hall to my room. Once we got inside | held a candle up and he lit it for me.

"There, now I can see your beautiful face" his face got redder as he puffed out his cheeks and looked to the side like when we were kids and he was flustered. I put my hand on his chin and brought his face back to look at me as I got closer to him making him back up and slowly sit on my bed.

"Dont look away from me Onii-chan, I love looking at you" I straddled him again as I put my arms around his neck and took his hat and necklace off and set it to the side. I traced my fingers across his beautiful face loving how the candle light lit it up beautifully.

"I love you ace" I whispered as I leaned in and kissed him again. I didn't need to ask for permission in his mouth this time because he was tentatively moving his tongue in mine. His hands were shaking on the small of my back making me wonder if he ever did this before, I know I haven't.

"Onii-chan, why are you shaking, do you not like my kisses or touch" I pouted slightly afraid that he was just letting me do what I wanted and not cuz he wanted it, wanted me.

"N-no, I j-just never thought I'd be doing this. I-im nervous I w-wont be g-good e-enough f-for y-you" he shuddered, I could see he was mad at himself for that. But it was so cute, my heart.

"Do you want me to stop"

"N-NO p-please keep g-going" the need in his voice and the begging look on his face was just too much for me to stop anyway. I just smiled as I grinded my hips down hard on his making him close his eyes and gasp leaning his head forward

with his forhead on my chest. He was panting hard and I could feel it against my boobs making me bite my lip at the hot air.

"Touch me Onii-chan~" I whined as I started to trace his body. He lifted his head up to look at me before he looked back down to my cleavage.

With shaky hands he glided his hands from my back to my belly then up and gently cupped the outside of my shirt. I brought my hands up and undid the knot pulling my shirt off and showing him my bear chest. He swallowed and just hovered his hands over my boobs with a deep red face.

"Do whatever you want to me ace, its ok" I said as I cupped the back of his hands and bring them to my boobs, making him squeeze them at little making me hum. He slowly leaned in and started to leave shaky open mouth kisses on my neck traveling down. His thumbs started to rub circles on my nipples making me hum leaning my head back as I held his head gently as he moved down to kiss then suck on my nipple making me gasp.

"A-ace" I shakily moaned. That seemed to give him more confidence as his arms wrapped tighter around my waist and he slowly moved me so my back was on the bed with my head on the pillows. He switched to my other nipple as he kept his eyes closed with that red face of his. I grazed my nails across his scalp as I played with his hair. He moved my legs so they were bent on eather side of him making me grind my hips up into his. My nipple left his mouth with a pop as he layed his forhead on my belly as he breathed heavy.

"You have no idea how crazy you make me y/n"

"Then show me Onii-chan" I whined out in a needy voice for him and his grip on my hip got a little harder as he groaned. He went back to kissing and sucking on my skin going down to the button of my booty shorts as he leaned back on his heals showing me just how red his face was.

With shaky hands he gripped my shorts to undo the button and looked up at me with questioning eyes.

"Please Onii-chan" I whined to let him know that he could keep going. He closed his eyes and swallowed hard and I could see the bulge in his shorts pulse.

"Do you like that" I asked with a smirk on my face as I looked at his bulge then looked back to his eyes.

"When I call you Oni-chan" he swallowed again and looked away from me, I sware his face got redder.

"Y-yes" he studdered before he started to unbutton my shorts and pulled them down a little looking at my f/c panties making him swallow again. He bent down and gave me an open mouth kiss over my panties right where my clit was.

"O-0-onii-chan" I gasped and he smirked not looking at my face as he hooked his fingers under my panties and pulled both them and my shorts down. He pulled off my boots and kicked his off as well before finally getting me naked

infront of him. He just sat there and stared at my form, eyes trailing all over me.

"D-dont stare Onii-chan" it was my turn to pout with a blushed face as I looked away from him, My one arm was crossed under my boobs as I held my other arm.

'"I-i w-wow" he stammered. I was about to say something when I felt a long lick from the base of my pussy lips and ending at the top with a flick of his tongue on my clit.

"A-a-ace" I whined at the feeling, loving it and bucking into his face for more. He growled wrapping his arms around my legs and pushing his face into my heat diving his tongue in and out of me as he shook his head and switched back and forth from growling and huming.

"AH AHH AHH ACE GOD" I cried digging my nails into his scalp with my other hand gripping the sheets, my hips bucking into his face.

"God you taste better then I ever could have imagined" he groaned before he went back to flicking and sucking on my clit with his tongue. I felt his fingers glide from the inside of my thigh making me twitch. He drug his fingers up and down my pussy lips playing with them before he pushed one into me and curled it hitting a spot that made my legs tighten and cry out.

"ONII-CHAN" he growled vibrating my clit making me cry out for him more as he pushed another finger in and started to tap that spot as he rocked his finger in and out of me, not letting up on my clit. I couldn't help but rock my hips into his face and fingers as my moans kept getting louder as I gript his hair with both hands.

"'-Im g-gonna -cum ONII-CHAN" I screamed as he started to growl and push another finger in me as he started to work them faster and harder making me cum all over him with my legs shaking around him. He leaned back on his knees as he pant hard and wipped his mouth with the back of his hand and the other going to his crotch to adjust himself under his shorts as he stared at my panting form. He watched me as I slowly sat up and moved his hand, replacing it with my own as I started to rub him and undo his shorts.

"Y-you d-don-"

"I want Onii-chan to feel good too ~" I whined as I looked up in his eyes trying to sound as cute as I could. He grit his teeth with a blush on his face and I sware I could already see sweat on his face. I pushed his shorts and boxers down letting his dick spring out and smack against his abs making him hiss. I wrapped my hand around him and curcled the head with my fingertips. He leaned his head back and let out a deep groan. I used that to give an open mouth kiss to his Adam's apple and suck on it making him suck in a gasp as his hand went to the back of my head.

I took the hand of the fingers that he used inside me and brought them to my face. He looked down at me to see what I was doing and I put his fingers inside my mouth as I kept eye contact with him. I made sure to lick all around his fingers and suck off all my juices. His face looked like a strawberry with how red it was with his freckles, his mouth part way open as whimpers and pants would leave his lips. I pulled his hand from my mouth and grabbed the base of his shaft hard making him hiss. I leaned down and layed on my belly keeping eye contact with him as I leaned forward and licked his tip having it twitch and him groan throwing his head back. I continued to give little licks here and there, he bunched up my hair behind my head and held it so it wouldn't get in my way before I poped him into my mouth and started to suck the head.

"Ahh ahhh y-y/n f-fuck" he shivered a little as his body clenched and I decided I would bob my head on him and try to take as much of him as I could, which was close to all off it, but I had to fight the urge to gag. I caught him by surprise when I took a breath and deep throated him and held it swirling my head around. His body shook as he leaned over my head and pulled my hair but kept my head where it was. He panted out and a moan caught in his throat as I felt something flow down my throat making me pull back and cough on him a little as some white stuff came out of my mouth a little.

"You should warn me when your going to cum down my throat like that Oni-chan" his body shivered as he sat back on his knees with a breathless sorry. I licked and kissed up his chest to his neck and ended at his jaw.

"Thats ok, cuz you know what" he turned his head to look at me with his eyes glazed over.

"I love you Oni-chan" I said with a giggle. He wrapped his arms around me and smashed our lips together, tongues fighting in a heated kiss. I let out a longing moan in his mouth as we started to go back down with me laying on my back. He pulled away and struggled a little to kick off his shorts and boxers as he mumbled some curses before he looked back at me.

"Are y-yo-"

"Please" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself up to his lips.

"Be one with me Onii-chan.....I love you ace" I whispered against his lips before I gave him a soft kiss. He made that face he always would when we were little and he was flustered by something and he nodded. He took his member in his hand and I felt him move it up and down in my folds coating the tip in my juices.

"Ohh ohh ace please" I whimpered as I bucked my hips trying to get him in me. He sucked in a!breath as he closed his eyes as he slowly started to enter me and took his hand away bringing it to cup my face. I started to breath heavy as he went further in and it felt uncomfortable. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb lovingly as he watched

my face with a pained smile on his. He stopped and just waited as he kept stroking my cheek and started to play with my hair. I could feel my face!contort from the discomfort making me groan as I tried to adjust but it still felt weird.

"D-dose it h-hurt" he asked as he squinted an eye shut everytime I would try and adjust.

"N-no just.... feels weird" he kissed my nose.

'I'm g-going to move, it s-should feel better soon" he said as he started to pull out of me and I closed my eyes with a hiss as it stung a little. He!kept playing with my hair and he leaned down to my ear as he pushed back in.

'Its ok y/n Onii-chans got you" he whispered in a huskey deep voice making my muscles clench and a shiver run through my body as a loud moan left my throat as I pushed my head back.

"'Fuck" he grunted as he pulled out and pushed back in.

"S-say i-it a-ga-in" I moaned out as my body twitched with my nails digging into his back.

"Onii-chans got you y/n' he whispered in my ear with that same husky voice as his teeth grazed the outer shell. My body spasmed as I groaned loudly again, the motion of his dick going in and out of me feeling better and better.

'"A-ace a-again" I moaned as I cupped his head with one hand and grabbed his shoulder with the other. He started to thrust into me harder making my bed start to rock.

"Onii-chans got you y/n, and he going to take good care of his baby sis" he groaned and started to lick and suck on my neck making my eyes roll back as A deep moan ripped from my throat as I wrapped my legs around him making him go faster.

"F-fuck Onii-chan" he wrapped his arm around my back as he gripped my shoulder, he put his forhead against mine as he started to go faster.

"I love you y/n" I could feel something build in me as he went faster and harder. My vision started to blur as I cried out in bliss.

"Dont stop, don't stop, oh God, oh God, OH GOD, I LOVE YOU ACE" I screamed as my back arched, my nails dug into him, and my muscles clenched hard as that thing in me broke and the best feeling ever washed over ever inch of my body.

He didn't stop, he kept up with his thrusts as he gave my neck an open mouth kiss amplifying that feeling.

"Fuck your so tight, I love it" he groaned in a desperate voice as he dove his tongue into my mouth, liking everywhere he could untill he slammed as far into me as he could and held me close to him as he did it again. I cried out both times he did it and the second time he did my body started to shake in bliss. He pulled out of me when I stopped shaking and layed next to me pulling me into his side. He's so warm. He said

something to me as he stroked my side lovingly but I already passed out from the tole on my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.3K 57
I am gonna regret writing this- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this will be a female reader insert book, and this will be my first ever reader i...
462K 10.7K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
128K 4.8K 48
Ayoshi Aishi is trying to find his senpai. And along the way he manages to steal the hearts of many without even realizing it. -------------------- I...
27.4K 1.2K 10
This is based on a request from the lovely @AbyssCronica You've been blind to things that have been going on around you. Maybe you didn't want to se...