one piece x reader one shot l...

By sandycake8

now this book my look familiar, wattpad deleted my fucking story and were fucking shit getting it back, as in... More

Embarrassment (bdsm sub ace)
Good Boy (sub Ace)
blood bound (soft dom god law)
Flirting (dom ace)
quiet (sub rosinante)
Equations Part 1 (teacher shanks)
Equations part 2 (soft daddy dom shanks)
Studies part 1 (dom law)
Stockholm (law forced)
Onii-Chan (shy ace)
Tiger stripes (dom zoro)
undying love (yandere vampire mihawk)
Sick (soft law)
poker (sub nami)
Hide & seek (soft dom luffy)
Bad girl (soft dom sanji)
Asshole (coach smoker)
Never regret (vampire Bartholomew)
Mine (jealous Alfa zoro)
Lakehouse (rich jock ace)
Little mouse (dom Doflamingo forced)
Detention (dom teacher mihawk)
Beloved (Anubis law)
Volunteering (soft teacher Marco)
Birthday wish (Mihawk & shanks threeway)
Captains whore (hard dom law)
?needed? (Soft mihawk)
Forgiving (young sub shanks)
Obey me (bdsm sub Kidd)
Books (daddy mihawk)
Nesting part 1 (omega law)
Nesting part 2 (omega law)
iRobot (android law)
day by day (daddy ace)
Mate (dom siren shanks)
Better (dom luffy)
Dinner Time (sub thatch)
Heat (law forced)
Obedience part 1 (bdsm hard dom law)

Studies part 2 (soft loving law)

2.9K 56 9
By sandycake8

this part two was a request

Chapter Text

My dad has been away on business since law and I got together. My dad has been dieing to meet the guy I was always staying after school for. Law hasn't come over to my house cuz Benny said no boys. I know dad doesn't care but when dad is gone Benny is in charge of me, he's so much more strict. Dad comes home today though, he wants to have one of those business party's at the house for a new saka he has been working on. Dad said he wants law to be there so he can meet him so I had to take law out to get him a black dress shirt and black dress pants since he didn't have any. I don't want him in a suit like everyone else, and he didn't ask when I didn't grab one for him. I was just getting finished putting on my makeup before I went down to the party. I had on an elegant long black dress with a gold branch design coming up the side of it. It was a very expensive gift from dad.

*ding*

I turned to see I had a message from law.

"I'm here, where are you"

"I'm still in my room, dad said I have to make an entrance for these things. I should be

down soon though"

"Y/n everyone is here but shanks, he's running a little late. Apparently traffic is bad."

Benny said through a crack in my door incase I was still changing.

"Ok, I'm ready to go down" I sent a quick message telling law I'll be going down now.

Benny opened the door to let me out and closed it behind me.

"I really hate when he makes me do stuff like this"

"I know, he hates it too, but the both of you have an image to keep up" we got to the top of the stairs that led down to the massive open floor. Everyone was already quiet and looking up at me... but I noticed some were whispering.. and looking. at law damn

he looks hot. He rolled his sleeves up to show his tattoo and had the top unbuttoned just one or two buttons and it looks like he left his hat.

"Thank you all for coming to the reveal of our newest line of saka. Unfortunately my father is running a little behind do to the traffic... but I think we all know he just found a pretty girl to bother" the crowd laughed for a little before it died down.

"Untill he arrives, I ask that you all continue to have a good time" I looked to Benny to see if I did well. He simply gave me a small nod and a smile. When I got to the bottom of the steps I was greated by one of the people my father works with.

"Miss. Y/n I'm sorry but it looks like some ruffian has found their way in here. Would you like me to get a guard and have them removed" he walked along side me as I made my way to law. He gave a me a light smirk that made me blush and offered me his arm. I looped mine with his as I looked back to the man that was talking.

"That would be a good idea, I wouldn't want this night ruined for dad, or me. Law darling have you seen anyone here that would cause us trouble" he gave the man a knowing and intimidating look.

"No I haven't" then he turned to look at me with a smirk on his face.

"You don't normally dress like this. I feel like I'm dating a painting right now" I blushed as I smiled at him, the band was playing slower songs right now.

"Will you dance with me" he gave me a smile and led me to an open space before he put his hands on my waist and pulled me to his chest. I played with his hair with my hands as I would outline his face every now and then.

"You're normaly not this touchy with me, why is that y/n" he hummed

"I knew that man was talking about you. That means that others are too. I want to see

what happens when my dad gets here. If it keeps up, You're helping me put on a show" I smiled darkly and he returned it.

"One of the reasons I love you, what do you need me to do" he held my hand and kissed the back of it. The whispers seemed to get louder.

"Just hold me and be a loving boyfriend, that shouldn't be hard" I brought that hand to his face and rubbed my thumb over his lips. He brought his hand up my back to rest between my shoulder blades and pushed my face closer to his.

"Anything my future wife wants" I smiled and kissed him, him returning it of course. The whispers wernt really whispers now that law and I battled with our tongues infront of them. We pulled apart and I smiled as I rested my head on his chest with him holding me close.

"I love you law"

"I love you y/n" the front doors banged open.

"I'm here, sorry I'm late everyone. Traffic was terrible. Where is my beautiful little girl at"

my face was away from the door. I didn't need to be facing it to know that bouncing deep voice of my father.

"Show time" I whispered to law as I started to think of things that would make me sad and tear up a bit.

"You must be law, you look just like y/n described to me... honey.. what's wrong" dad put his hand on my shoulder as law was rubbing my back. I turned my head to look at my father.

"Why is everyone saying mean things about law daddy. He's so sweet and kind. He has tattoos to remember his family that passed, not because he belongs to a gang. He has dark bags cuz he bary sleep cuz of studying to be a doctor and keep his straight As, not because he does drugs. I thought the people we worked with were better then that. I dont want them to make you hate law daddy. I love him." I started to cry harder as I pushed my face into laws chest

"You loving me is all that matters y/n. I don't care what people say or think about me as long as you know I love you and I get to make you my wife one day. That is if you're OK with that sir." Law rested his head on mine to look at my dad. It was silent for a moment before anyone spoke.

"First son, none of that sir crap, it's shanks and if you mean what you just said I will take dad. Secondly y/n, you don't need to pretend to cry about something to make me mad at other people. I can tell it bothers you cuz your my daughter and that shit bothers me too.

Thirdly, BENNY, get me a microphone, I need to introduce my son to this crowd' dad got up infront of the band playing and had them stop before talking.

"Thank you all for coming. I know that I put this out as an introduction to our newest

saka, which is true. This was also meant for me to introduce my new son to you all, or

rather my daughters fiancé." He extended his hand and a light shined on me and law.

"So please think before you start to gossip about my family" and that was all he needed to say before he gave the microphone back and had the band play again. Dad came back over to us with a nice smile.

"Now law, I have a proposal for you. I'll let you marry my daughter after the both of you graduate. From what I have gathered you live in the orphanage in town. I want you to live here. Also I want you to finish your doctorate before you marry y/n, I will pay for it.

However I want her to keep our last name as she will inherent the company, deal." I could feel that law lost his breath.

"Really, I get to marry the one girl that makes me feel, I get to live in a house like this, and I get a fully payed school to be a doctor like my parents.... the only down side is I can't give y/n my name............. I think I can live with that, deal" I was not expecting this so I squealed and hugged law then dad

"You're the best daddy ever, thankyou so much"

"Remember the walls are soundproof, and he gets to sleep in your room"

***timeskip***

The party was finally over and my feet fucking hurt. I showed law some of the house, like the kitchen and workout room during the party. I had a massive bath connected to my room. I kicked off my heals when we got to my room and he walked over to the bathroom just looking around.

"I'll show you more of the house tomorrow, but for now can you unzip my dress." Instead of answering with his words I felt him hold the top of my dress as he pulled the zipper down with his other hand. He pulled it down slowly and started to kiss my neck. I hummed and tilted my head to the side so he had more room. When he finally had my ripper down he went to let my dress drop to the floor but it hugged my hips just right that it caught there.

"Let me help you with that" I giggled as he grunted in annoyance from me not being

naked yet. I looped my thumbs in the dress and shimmied my hips side to side, making sure to grind my ass on laws erection.

"*groan* you're teasing" he said in a deep tone I giggled as I turned around once 1 got the dress off my hips. I was only in my panties, the dress was not a type to have a bra on for it.

I gave him a seductive smile as I pressed my almost naked self against him, and said in the most innocent voice I could muster.

"Whatever do you mean my love" due to him being like a foot taller then me, I knew he

had the best view of my boobs pressed against his chest. I started to walk him back to my bed.

"I'm hungry my sweet, do you think you could help me" I said innocently as I then pushed him on his back on my bed, or rather our bed now. He leaned up on his elbows with a smirk as I started to crawl ontop of him.

"Well, this is a different turn. I thought I loved seeing you underneath me, but this view

might be better" my face was just infront of his, my knees were between his legs, and as much as I wanted to kiss him I would pull back everytime he tried.

"Back up, I want you comfortable, cuz well. your going to be there for a while" he started to do as I asked before I got part way into my sentence. Once his head was on the pillow he started to rub my slides lightly.

"Enjoying the view" I leaned down and started to leave light kisses on his neck before I got to his ear.

"'Yes, but it would be better if you had nothing on" then I grazed my teeth on the top of his ear making him groan as I started to kiss down his collar bone. As I got farther down I started to undo to buttons of his shirt and kiss down his chest outlining his tattoos with my fingers once his shirt was undone. I got to his belt and undid it as I kissed his bulge My hair was still up in the curled bun from earlier so I could see his slightly red face as he watched me. I undid his pants and pulled them off with his briefs and took his shoes off. I layed on my belly between his legs and started to kiss and nibble on the sides of his shaft.

He groaned pushing his head back into the pillows as he pushed his hips up trying to get me to put him in my mouth. He sat up just enough to take his shirt off before he flopped back down once I pushed my teeth into his vein on the underside of his shaft making him let out a deep throated moan.

"Fuck, where did you learn this" he groaned as he gently cupped my head.

"Reading where's most sensitive on men" I said as I raped my fingers around the base and pushed down as I took my other hand and gripped the inside of his thigh and I curled the head of his dick with my tongue pushing into his slit slightly.

"Fuck... stop teasing me" he whimpered as his muscles clenched and he squirmed just a little. His face was red as his mouth was open panting. His eyes were closed but when I put him in my mouth going all the way to his base, his eyes shot open with a moan. He dug his fingers into my scalp as he moaned. I pushed my teeth into his base making him hiss before I pulled back up and started to Bob my head on him.

"Y/n" he moaned as he arched his back a little. I pulled back up to just his head and

started to suck hard as I played with it with my tongue. He started to moan louder and

whimper a little, when he started to pulse in my mouth I pulled away and started to climb up his body as I kissed his chest, pulling my panties off quickly

"You *pant* bitch *pant* I almost *pant* came" I was now straddling him as I was kissing his jaw.

"I know" I started to rub my wet folds on his shaft and the head of his dick making him

grip my sides as he sucked in a breath.

"But I like when you cum inside me" I locked our lips in a kiss with lots of tongue due to how excited law was. He wrapped one arm around me and pulled me flush with him so now his dick was pinned between me and him. His other hand went to the back of my head as he deepened the kiss more making me moan as I gripped his shoulder with one hand and the other was in his hair. He flipped us over so he was on top now and pulled his hand back from around me and started to grab at my boobs, pitching and twisting my nipples making me moan in his mouth.

"I wanted to play with you but my patience is gone" he said as he put my left leg over his shoulder.

"Laawwwww, God, I love when you're inside me" I whimpered when he slid himself inside me. He slowly thrusted a few times as he bit his lip and groaned. Putting my other leg over his shoulder he started to thrust into me faster and hard making me scratch at his back as I moaned

"You're so fucking wet" he groaned and leaned down giving me an open mouth kiss,

"You really got excited from sucking my cock hu" I arched my back as I started to trace his chest.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, law, law, I love you" I was getting so close and I think he could tell since he started to go faster making me cry out as my legs started to shake. He leaned down close enough to me that I could feel his breath.

"I love you y/n" making me scream his name as I came. He groaned as his thrusts started to get sloppy and when he finally did fill me with his seed, I knew I was going to have a bruse on my thigh. He pulled out and snuggled on my chest as we both calmed down.

"I finally get to have you whenever I want" I whispered as I played with his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 153 22
Ah yes another part of my ass Yandere Tanjiro x Zenitsu story Hell yeah I created the story because not everyone made a lot of Yandere Tanjiro shit a...
4.7K 224 23
∆ Synopsis ∆ Y/n was living a boring and long life, of failure and disapointment. Even if their life had improved, it didn't bring any spark of hope...
4.3K 136 22
This is a modern One Piece AU. ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤�...
99.2K 2K 122
Fluff, Lemon, of our favorite OP characters. Requests are not open currently. PSA: All Y/N's are 18+ unless otherwise stated. You Spam, You. Are...