Illuminated

By Akira1508

2ND BOOK of mated to a werewolf. Contains mpreg boyxboy ect. Ellie was placed out to be a shy boy who lived i... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter:2
Chapter :3
Chapter; 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter 12
Chapter : 13
Chapter:14
chapter:15
Truths and Love chapter:16
Chapter 17
Chapter:18
Chapter 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23 the battle to live
Chapter:24 the battle to live part 2
Chapter: 25 stronger( Last chapter)

Chapter 6

2.6K 144 5
By Akira1508

"How", I asked shivering when the night air hit me.

"You of all people should know how easy it's to find another wizards", he replied as he pulled me closer.

His body was warm against mine but that wasn't my main focus because if Nixon could find me and Adrian then my uncle could know where I was currently at also.

"Don't worry it wasn't that easy either", he said as he rubbed his thumb under my eyes.

Words couldn't form in my head I was just astonished at how I had been slacking with not only my powers but covering my tracks as well. A roar broke through the sky making me jump slightly at the sound. Rain drops started to fall down lightly making me curse to myself.

My black hair started to stick to my forehead and my clothes became damped.

"Here", said Nixon handing me his jacket.

I opened my mouth to protest but suddenly I saw Carter standing in the middle of the street, the street lights shined onto his face. I could have swore I saw a frown etched on his face.

"Ellie, wait Megan didn't mean that she's just having a hard time, come on lets go back inside", said Carter as he glared at Nixon.

"Carter", I whispered.

Nixon ignored Carter and raised his coat up and dropped it on my head to stop the rain from making me anymore wet.

"Hey, buddy we're having a conversation here", growled Carter.

I watched as Nixon turned to flick Carter off before grabbing my hand and pulling me down the street away form Carter.

"Let Ellie go", yelled Carter as his vines started to stick out from his anger.

"Your, an idiot if you didn't see how broken Ellie is yet you parade your relationship around in front of him like a cirrus, yet you expect him to come at your beckon call like some servant, how self fish", said Nixon as he  started at Carter as if he was a piece of dirt on the bottom of his shoe.

I let Nixon pull me down the street till we approached a black car. He pulled out a pair of keys and beeped the car. He then opened my door and closed it before he went to his side and jumped in. Through the whole ride I looked out my window as the rain now pored heavily onto the window.

"So, are you gonna give me directions to your house or do you want to go to mine", he said cocky with a smirk.

"Your, not cute enough for me to just allow you to jump into my pants", I said gasping at the end covering my mouth. Why did I just say that oh my goodness.

I watched as Nixon raised his eyebrow before he let out a chuckle like I had just told the most hilarious joke ever.

"Excuse, me but are you high if so please stop the car and let me out", I said while turning and putting my hand onto the door handle.

"Your, kidding right", he asked turning his head from the window to me.

"Hey, keep your eyes on the road I do want to live another day thank you, an of course not", I pouting.

Gees, Ellie what is going on with you and this attitude.

" Easy, tiger you being all serious was just funny", he said turning his head back to the road.

I huffed," take the next right its the first street four houses down is mine", I mumble.

"Right", he said.

Silence filled the air between us, did I want to go home and be miserable  and cry  my heart out, no I was done with that.

"I change my mind take me to a bar", I yelled making Nixon jump.

How would've thought that with his bad boy looks a little yell could scare the shit out of him, it was sorta actually funny.

"Okay:, he said driving past my neighborhood.

I looked back outside admiring the bright flashy signs as we drove by till final we ended up at some bar called Joe's bar and Grill. Then again I never been to a bar let alone could I handle a drink.

"Come, on", said Nixon as he got out.

"Remind me why we're coming again", I asked?

"To keep you company of course princess", he said smiling.

A shiver ran down my spine, I knew Nixon didn't know I was an actual prince but that named touched a  sensitive subject.

"What's wrong", he said when he looked back to see me still sitting.

"Nothing", I shouted getting out and heading to the bar's door.

The next morning I woke up with the most god awful headache, I sat up and held my head. It seemed like the world was swirling around me. "Ugh", I said as my bleary vision cleared up. If this is what they call a hangover I never want to have a drink again in my life. I reached over to the desk to hit my alarm clock but instead my hand hit the air. What the... I looked around me, okay this was definitely not my room.

Panic filled me, had a slept with a stranger. Please tell me I'm dreaming, I gulped as I pulled the sheets away to see I had my underwear still on. I released a sign and got up quickly searching for my shirt and pants but I only found my shirt. Got... the sound of foot steps drew close so I instead ignored my gut feeling saying get the hell out of there and ran back to the bed throwing the covers over me and closing my eyes.

A creaking sound echoed through the room as someone entered making my heart beat accelerate.

"I really need to get this door fixed", said a familiar voice.

Jumping up I pointed accusingly at Nixon and screamed,"You pervert."

"Wow, cool it sure your cute but I would never take advantage of someone let alone someone pissed drunk", said Nixon with his hands in the air.

Somehow I feel like its deja vu.

"Then why I'm I naked", I asked blushing.

"Partially naked", he commend with a smile.

"You, pervert", I yelled throwing a pillow at his head but sadly he ducked in time.

"Okay, okay you sorta pissed on your self and I couldn't find your key so I went to my house", he rushed.

"Fine", I said getting up and throwing on my shirt, I didn't once believe him.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him checking me out so I turned him around and flicked him off. But he only smiled and replied, feisty, I like it."

Was this really Nixon in real life, what have I gotten my self into.

Author note- I'm still editing, but here it is chapter 6 and are we still Nixon x Ellie now seeing how they interact or Carterx Ellie. BTW had fun writing this I love how Ellie reacts to Nixon. Oh, thank you for the comments and votes for last chapter and of course the other chapters. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 18.7K 29
Book One ~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~• Alex has been waiting his whole life to find his mate. Being the gay reject of the school is difficult especially...
19.6K 594 26
{Book 2} {Please read "Mated to the Alpha Supreme" first} Halina has grown since she was abandon by her mate, now a general for the vampire army and...
654K 20.3K 50
What happens when an alpha, beta and gamma are all mated to each other? Well let's just say Shit gets confusing. Follow Josh, Elijah and Evan, when...
102K 2.2K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...