Lost Heart

By queen_ransome22

"Danielle! If you walk out that door right now, it's over!" I yelled, making sure she heard me. I didn't want... More

Description
Characters
The Beginning
*1
*2
*3
*4
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
*21
*23
*24
*25
*26
*27
*28
*29
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*

*22

343 12 0
By queen_ransome22

DANIELLE

We looked at the gated Mansion in awe as Dre continued to talk on his main phone. A gated mansion around the Utah area that Dre knew the owner personally. I wrapped my arms around my body, closing my eyes.

I could hear the screams of my victims being killed by my hands. I could hear the wounds being open and the bullets hitting each and everyone of them, begging for mercy.

"Hey." I felt a soft touch on my arm as my eyes shot opened looking on my left. Aly gave me a sympathetic look, still holding onto my arm. "Are you okay?"

I took a deep breath out, giving a weak smile in response and nodding my head. I didn't want her to know what I'm going through or what's going through my head right now. I'm broken with emotions and I'm lost.

"I'm fine Aly. I just hope we're safe."

Aly nods her head and takes her hand off my arm. She smiles once more at me and went walking towards Josiah direction who continued to walk back and forth thinking about some things I'm assuming.

"We're all set to go inside. But we have to be very careful not to break anything or leave blood anywhere." Dre said looking at the three of us. We nod our heads and we all got inside of the SUV once again.

He turned the SUV on and went towards the gate. It opened for us to drive inside. After he drove in, we saw multiple cars around the big fountain in front of the mansion. He parked the SUV and he got out followed by Josiah and Aly.

I also got out but I went towards the back of the truck to get my two favorite hostages. Dre grabbed Finn as I grabbed Anna and we started walking towards the double doors on the home. We stopped when Dre put something in the code box of whoever's home it is. The door opened automatically and we walked inside with the lights coming on by themselves.

When they did, we looked in awe. I couldn't believe Dre knew someone that had a luxury home like this. He told us that we could put Finn and Anna on one of the couches since they were still tied up and tape were over their mouths.

We continue to look around the home and I noticed a picture on top of one of the shelves. It had four kids on it. Three boys and one girl. I looked at the picture once more and noticed a boy that looked like Dre beside the girl.

"I can't believe he still has this!" I heard Dre behind me but he came in my view when he looked over at the photo and he touched it with a smile. So I was right, he did know who these people were.

"You know them?" I questioned and he chuckles, picking up the frame and continued to smile at it.

"Yeah we all use to be best friends. That's me, Devon Booker, my cousin Malik, and our Best friend Erin. Well use to be Best friend." He smiled at the picture like he wanted to go back to the days before all of this happened. Before he even joined this life. But then it dawned on me that he knew Devon Booker.

He's a successful black man with his businesses taking half of Atlanta I heard. That man is rich and he's taking over businesses in Miami. I'm so happy for a black man let alone a person of color to have success like that. Success doesn't come easy for a person of color and I'm glad that he's being recognized even though I don't know him.

"We use to tease Erin and Devon that the two of them would be together cause all they ever did was hang out." He chuckled putting the picture back and continued to smile at it.

"So what happened?" I questioned as he sighs looking at me with a smile forming from off of his face.

"Devon moved from San Francisco which caused all of us to stop talking to each other. Devon never made contact, Malik and I always had jobs we had to do so we were busy, and Erin... I haven't heard from her in years. But you know how that goes. When the year goes by people change. They're not the same people you once knew. But still, if I could go back in time seeing my two best friends before all of this happened, man I would be happy."

I nod my head, giving Dre a smile and went towards the two fugitives that still were tied up and mouths were taped up. "Besides, I knew something was up with Shawn and then he crossed a line. A line that I will never forget. He would tell me that he had to go see his girl, but his girl lived not that far from my babymomma Ayana."

"One night Ayana called me screaming for me to come because they were shooting up her house. All because of that broke ass boyfriend she was with. I hurried and got there and shot some of the goons. My little girl Kiyana and Ayana were so scared, they literally fell in my arms. When I took them back to my place, Shawn texted me and told me that I had  better be glad he didn't put a bullet in my daughters head. Boyyy, that set me off! I was about to go find his buff ass and put him in the dirt early but Ayana stopped me."

Dre face looked angry by the way he's thinking about what happened. He took a  breath in and exhaled out, running a hand over his face. He continued to look at Anna and Finn but then he shakes his head turning away from them. "I need some air." When he walked away, I looked at the two who continued to have fear in their eyes.

I knew if I were in their shoes, I would be the same. I mean Anna kidnapped me, try to steal my man, and she's working for the enemy... well did. I don't think Dimitri knew that they were still alive. Finn on the other hand try to make me one of his maids, he's the one that put that bomb collar around my neck, and let's not forget he tried his best to make me one of his whores.

No I think he said his bean chéile which I have no idea what that is since I didn't have time to learn Irish. I snatched the tapes off of their mouths as the screams of pain came from them. "Oh you guys will be okay." I chuckled, throwing the tape on the end table by the couch.

"So what's that Russian man planning?" I asked the both of them. Anna face became pale with fear in her eyes as Finn looked at her, calming her down with ease. When he did that he sighs, looking at me. I heard footsteps coming my way and noticed Dre, Josiah, and Aly standing beside me.

I'm assuming they also wanted to hear what Dimitri was planning or they heard the screams from them.

"We heard screams so we thought you were torturing them with enjoyment." Josiah said as Dre and Aly agreed with him. I rolled my eyes playfully, shaking my head. I guess since I'm a killer they think otherwise. I like to enjoy other things besides killing other people.

"No. I just want answers. So, are you guys going to tell me or am I going to have to torture you like my friends just accused me of doing?" Finn shakes his head no eagerly, making sure I saw him shaking his head no. I'm guessing I'm just as scary as this Dimitri they know.

"Dimitri Ivanov is the greatest criminal boss any one has ever seen in an organization." He spoke causing Josiah, and Dre to groan like whatever he said is a big problem. More like a threat.

"That's what he was doing here two years ago. He's claiming all of the gangs organizations and was trying to buy Lukas owed stuff." Josiah rubbed his forehead with a lot of concern in his voice.

"Damn man. He has so much control, he even has the boys on the street selling dope for him through their bosses. I also heard he's ruthless that he kills anyone without a second thought."

Finn nods his head at both of the men, "He's trying to take Richards mafia and Mahkis gang. He wants it for more power in the organization world." When he said that my eyebrows furrowed in confusion when he mentioned my dad. I thought he said he had life. How is he out?

"How is he out?" I questioned looking at Finn to give me answers because Richard never mentioned he was out nor told me he was working with him.

Dre butted in, "The judge got tipped off by Richard to lessen his sentence. So he only had one year left. Since then, he's been out for two years. When Lukas house had collapsed, months after that he got out and started doing what he did best, building his kingpin status back up. But my understanding is, he never lost it."
This was making me feel more confused about this.

Why would he lie?

But then something in my head clicked. The day Lukas and I went to go see him in prison, he didn't want Lukas nor me to know that it was his last year in there. It's making sense now!

Finn nodded his head agreeing with what Dre said. "He never lost being a Kingpin. He kept things under control with his gang while he was still in prison. People that you guys thought were family turned out to be undercovers for him."

Josiah hummed, "So Shawn is one of those people. I knew there was something up with him when he kept getting strange calls from different numbers when we hung out. But I didn't think anything else of it. One day I caught him talking to someone telling him that the job was about to be done. I wanted to tell Lukas but he had put a gun to my head, and threatened my family. So I just stayed quiet and laid low until things were okay again."

Hearing about Mahki Evans, my father really made me rethink what my mother decisions were. I wonder did she wanted to leave this life for good while admitting herself in rehab?

"I'm not surprised. His bitch ass shot up Ayana's house with my baby girl in there. Then his big buff ass texted me and said I better be glad he didn't put a bullet in my daughter's head." Josiah gave a shocked look on his face but he covered it up with anger washing over his face.

"I know he didn't just threatened my nieces life like that. I'm going to kill him the next time we see him." When Josiah said that, Dre agreed with him. The two of them act like brothers that always got along. And I know siblings don't everrr get along so that's saying something.

"Yeah we gon put a special bullet in his head and put on his grave stone, Here lies Shawn Williams; betrayed his family, hated by most, and got a big fat ass bullet to the head. You will not be missed." Dre nodded his head and the two shared a laugh followed by a dap. I shake my head at the both of them and rolled my eyes.

They were making everything a joke.

They were just worried and now they're making a joke about how they were going to kill shawn.

But then I thought about something again. Roses parent's. David and Lauren. They were always reporting to Miguel's gang.

"David and Lauren Jones. Did they-"

"Miguel's gang also reported to Dimitri. The FBI has been trying to catch him but Dimitri is a very smart man. They couldn't find any evidence that he was doing anything illegal. He made it where feds like them couldn't question him and get the answer they've been searching for." The Irish of his voice became a little more clearer but it still had the hint of the accent playing in his voice.

"He's been in the organization for as long as I could remember." He added on looking down at the carpet that has been decorated in Dre's friends home. A  frustration groan came from Dre and Josiah. I sigh, closing my eyes rubbing my forehead too.

So he's basically the Boss of all of the organizations. But how? And why didn't he take over the Estelle clan?

"Okay why didn't he take over the Estelle clan?" I questioned opening my eyes because this is something I wanted to know. If he's taking over everyone's organization, how come the Estelle clan isn't taken over by him followed by some others that were still out there?

Finn only shrugged, "He kept saying that it's a joke. But what I see, the Estelle clan is still feared and Lukas is still in charge of it. He knows that Lukas will not be easily rid of."

"So basically Makhi and Richard are forming a gang together to take down Dimitri." Aly stated cutting in, looking at the three of us. I nod my head, looking back at them.

"It seems like and the Estelle clan is right in the middle of it." I looked at the three of them. Then I looked at Anna and Finn. "So you two were the moles? I wouldn't say I'm surprised." I looked over at Anna who still look the same.

"I wanted to put your head on a stick but I see you got bigger problems on your list, Anna darling. You two are free to go." I added on with a smile, asking Dre to get a knife for me so I could cut them loose.

"Wait!! If Dimitri finds out we're alive, he's going to make sure he kills us with his own hands!!" Finn screeched out with his Irish voice booming thickly into our ears. I chuckled when I saw Dre come back and I took the knife from him and cut the both of them loose.

"Not my problem Finn. I spared you two, I got the information I need for my own understanding, so I'm letting you go. Hate to be you guys." I turned around and started walking outside to catch a breath of fresh air.

All of this information, still feeling the blood on my hands, seeing and experiencing everything has been very stressful these past two years. I can't believe that I made it this far really. I always thought I was going to die in that hell hole Richard kept us in but apparently I became his favorite assassin, got out, and lived.

"Hey. I wondered where you got to." I heard Josiah's voice coming from behind me then he appeared beside me looking straight forward to see what I'm looking at.

Nothing but the beautiful sky, peaceful wind blowing against our skins, and the water fountain in front of us being able to course water through it without stopping.

"I needed some fresh air." I replied
with a smile after I said that. "I don't know what Lukas is going to do."

"He'll be fine. After we tell him about what's going on, he'll definitely be ready to take all of them down. Especially Marcello." Josiah said running his fingers in his hair. I haven't seen Lukas since I got kidnapped. I really miss him. Hopefully I'll get dick down when we go back towards San Diego. That's if we go back there.

I gave a smile, looking over at Josiah. "Besides, it'll be nice to know that everyone is okay and safe."

Josiah chuckles, "Yeah it would. I miss Archer, Colin, Chance, and Sara. By the way did Colin and Sara ever get together?"

I laugh a little, folding my arms and shaking my head no. The two of them still bicker from what I saw. But sooner or later they'll probably get together.

Opposites attract.

They always do.

"Man," He sighs turning away from me and looking forward at the gated home that Dre let us stay in until we're ready to go. "I wondered if they know what's going on?" He questioned turning his head back to me with a concern look.

I shrug my shoulders, I didn't know and hopefully if they're in San Diego, I really hope they're taking precautions and not letting Richard find them. The Estelle clan has to be ready for this war they were about to enter. Hopefully they will be ready to get a lot of blood on their hands.

I took a deep breath in closing my eyes and opening them back up exhaling the air. I know it wasn't the right thing for me to do but it's something my old self would've did. "Hey? Do you think Dre can do something for the two enemies in there?" I questioned, pointing behind me looking at Josiah.

He gave me a confused look as to why I wanted to help them. I know they haven't been the best and I know we can't trust them but keep your friends close and your enemy closer right? They may come in handy later on in our life.

"Why? Why help them? After what they did to you?" He questioned looking at me with a confused look still on his face. "They wouldn't help you if the roles were switched."

I smile, putting a hand on his shoulder. "This is something I need to atone for my past. It's a start of what I use to do Jo."

A sigh slip past his lips as I take my hand off of his shoulder and return back in the home. When I did go back in to go in the living room, Anna is being held by Finn with cries filling up the room. Finn is reassuring her that everything will be okay but he knows he's lying to himself.

They will never be okay. Not as long as
Ivanov is still alive. Followed by the other threats in the criminal world. I better not regret this later. I hope this doesn't bite me in my own ass because I will be mad, search them down, and kill the both of them.

"Dre? Can your friend help them get new identities, passports, and possibly some extra money? Because I got a feeling this Ivanov has full control of your mob Finn." I spoke giving them a serious look. I'm pretty sure Ivanov made sure that the Irish mob is his.

When they were at the bar trying to plan whatever he wanted them to do, Dimitri made sure he killed them by the only assassin I knew who would do it in a heartbeat and not share any remorse over it.

Finn let out a nervous chuckle, looking at the three of us, trying to figure out if I'm joking. turns out not laughing or joking at a serious matter as this, made it very clear when his nerves suddenly went away and he let out of frustration groan followed by a 'fuck' leaving out of his mouth.

Dre sighs, "Yeah he could help these two out. My cousin can do the passport and new identities. He has a thing for that. The money situation, I can talk to Devin. But you may have to pay him back." Dre glanced between the both of them and Anna sighs, nodding her head.

"We have to do something Finn. This is our only way out." She looks over at Finn and he turn his head, clenching his jaw.

Yeah I would be pissed if my clan got taken and their worse enemy is now using it against him. Finn stood up causing Dre and Josiah to be cautious but I waved them off, letting them know that Finn is no threat.

"I want him to suffer. Whenever this shit goes down, I want to be there." Finn gave us a stern look, looking like he's beyond pissed that this is happening.

"You got a deal. We will contact you guys when the time is right. But right now, you two need to be gone from this country." I spoke causing him to nod his head with a smile.

"Thank you." He said but I shake my head and pointed to Dre.

"Thank him when he's done." I turned around and started walking with Dre following me. I had to go outside so I'm assuming he had to walk outside for the call.

"Hey we heard screams and shit in the bar. Did you really take all of those triad cats?"

I nod my head, "Richards Allies were the best when they trained me. But the gruesome events didn't really do any justice."

He hummed, "But I got to ask what did you do to the first girl that spoke to you in Chinese?"

I smiled, remembering that I snatched her eye out and letting her feel the pain it caused her. It was like music to my ears.

"Snatched her eye out. She'll live and when she's ready, I'll fight her again." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay Beatrix Kiddo!!" He spoke causing me to chuckle, rolling my eyes playfully at what he called me. I was nowhere near that fictional character in Kill Bill. But I could feel myself becoming someone I wasn't.

A monster. A monster who wanted to kill with adrenaline pumping in my veins. The rush it always gave me but the cost of hearing screams and blood on my hands had came with the deal. The deal that I'm in for life.

I just hope everyone else is being cautious and safe around these states because Richard, Mahki, and Ivanov are about to be the biggest war we will ever see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.3K 27
"Y-you can't run away you have our baby," he says screaming "Bella Open the door" He yells and hits the window. "Please come back baby I'm sorry!" He...
89.8K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
49.1K 847 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
638K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...