SIYAASAT

By mehshanaya

SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. Th... More

Disclaimer
The Ace of Spades
The Two of Spades
The Three of Spades
The Four of Spades
The Five of Spades
The Six of Spades
The Seven of Spades
The Eight of Spades
The Nine of Spades
The Ten of Spades
The Eleven of Spades
The Twelve of Spades
The Thirteen of Spades
The Fourteen of Spades
The Fifthteen of Spades
The Sixthteen of Spades
The Seventeen of Spades
The Eighteen of Spades
The Nineteen of Spades
The Jack of Spades
The Queen of Spades
The King of Spades
The Ace of Diamond
The Two of Diamonds
The Three of Diamonds
The Four of Diamonds
The Five of Diamonds
The Six of Diamonds
The Seven of Diamonds
The Eight of Diamonds
The Nine of Diamonds
The Ten of Diamonds
The Eleven of Diamonds
The Twelve of Diamonds
The Thirteen of Diamonds
The Fourteen of Diamonds
The Fifteen of Diamonds
Question / Answer
The Sixtheen of Diamonds
The Jack of Diamonds
The Queen of Diamonds
The King of Diamonds
The Ace of Clubs
The Two of Clubs
The Three of Clubs
The Four of Clubs
The Five of Clubs
The Six of Clubs
The Seven of Clubs
The Eight of Clubs
The Nine of Clubs
The Ten of Clubs
The Eleven of Clubs
The Twelve of Clubs
The Thirteen of Clubs
The Fourteen of Clubs
The Fifteen of Clubs
The Jack of Clubs
The King of Clubs
The Ace of Hearts
The Two of Hearts
The Three of Hearts
The Four of Hearts
The Five of Hearts
The Six of Hearts
The Seven of Hearts
The Eight of Hearts
The Nine of Hearts
The Ten of Hearts
The Jack of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
The King of Hearts

The Queen of Clubs

6.7K 515 176
By mehshanaya

  Chapter - 58
================

Swadheenta

I stand still at my position for a second my breathing stopped just like that time when Rehan uttered those words.

" She'll no longer be my wife"

My world stopped when he uttered those words but a hope, a little hope was there that he just said those words and relationships don't break like this, by saying.

But.. right now looking at the papers in my hands they are real, official if I sign them our relationship will officially break.

I'll no longer be his wife.

My family are talking in the background, Ma was saying something like majak bana ke rakh diya hai shadi ka Papa was consoling her and Bhai was trying to prove that divorce is the only option.

[ You have made a joke of marriage]

But my focus is on the papers in my hand. I saw memories of marriage happening in reverse.

My feet move backwards and my footprints made from alta on the floor vanish, the rice collected and filled back in kalash the kalash got back on place and filled with rice and I move back and the door of Palace shut.

Rehan move his hand back leaving my hairline empty, he remove the mangalsutra and we took phere in reverse we took each other garland off and I move back from the mandap to my home my bridal attire and jewellery removed one by one and I myself in the mirror as an unmarried girl.

" Swadheenta" Kirti shook my arm I jerked back from my thoughts and look at her shocked a tear fell from my eyes, I wipe and look at Bhai who is looking at me.

" You aren't understanding Aarav?" Bhabhi said.

" I'm not understanding what!" Bhai said frustratingly.

" Her feelings" Bhabhi looked at me then turned back to Bhai " this is not that easy she can't break her marriage like this" she explained.

" So you want me to encourage her to stay married to that man who didn't take two seconds before throwing her out of the house for saving his life" Bhai shouted.

" You know Aarav he did that in misunderstanding he also came to take her back" Bhabhi retorted.

" Stop," I said and both of them looks at me " please don't fight and Bhabhi I think Bhai is right " I gulped when I feel my throat burning " Bhai is always right he asked me not to marry but I was so gullible that I didn't listen to him but this time I'll listen to him " I look up at Bhai and gave a small smile.

" No Swadheenta listen to your heart" Kirti grabbed my arm and turned me towards her.

" Nahi Bhabhi this is right" I remove her grip from my arm and turn to go to my room.

Room

I closed the door and throw the papers on the side table and fell onto bed crying.

Kya humara sath yahi tak tha?

-----

Afternoon

I'm laying on the couch keeping my head on the armrest and Kirt was sitting on the same couch changing the channels on Tv.

" Kirti?" She hummed in response keeping her gaze still on the tv.

" You remember when you asked me to give the jewellery and I replied 'aap humse humari jaan mang lete hum khushi khusi de dete par aapne toh humse humara heere jawaharaat mang liye hum nahi denge'."

[ If you had asked me my life I would happily give it to you but you have asked my jewellery I will not give you]

" Yes," she said still looking at the screen, I move my gaze up to the ceiling.

" Tu mujhse phir se mang na....is baar me tujhe sab de dungi bas us time ko vapas lane ke liye" tears welled up in my eyes and I try to blink them when I saw Kirti staring at me, I move my face and hurriedly wipe my tears, I feel a grip on my jaw.

[ Ask me again this time I will give you anything just to make that time come back again]

" Idhar dekh" she stares straight in my eyes and I look aside avoiding her eyes.

[ Look here]

" What did you say?" She demanded.

" Nothing"

" Tu usse pyaar karti hai na!" She didn't ask me instead she stated.

[ You love him!]

" What are you saying?" I remove her hand and sit up.

" Muh ghumane se kuch nahi hoga" she again grip my chin and made me look at her " sach badlega nahi," she said.

[ Look aside but it won't change anything. Truth won't change]

" Konsa sach? Kya keh rahe ho?" I stood up and fake chuckled " I'm going to the club " I picked up my phone from the table and made my way outside of the home.

[ Which truth what are you saying]

" Fine bhag le par kudh se bhag payegi" I heard her just as I was going to step out, I close my eyes and stops there.

[ Run away but will you able to run away from yourself]

Try toh kar rahi hu.

[ I'm trying]

I open my eyes and step out of the home.

^^^^^^

Night club

Rehan Pratap Singh

Tomorrow is submission and instead of project Swadheenta is in my mind. I lean back in my chair and closed my eyes.

Why she didn't react when I called Roma my girlfriend? She is not someone who stands still and does not do anything.. what if she thought that letter was real and I'm really planning to marry Roma? But she has blocked me from everywhere. Listening is far she doesn't even look in my way.

And where the hell Roma is? I want to clear everything. I sit straight and someone knocked I permit an employee to tell me that Miss Kapoor came to meet me.

" Baby" I cringe when I hear that endearment she was going to hug me but I lean back.

" Roma sit" I gestured towards the chair, and she sat down.

" Look Roma you invited me for dinner and then think of me as your boyfriend I don't know why you understand my friendly gesture as something else "

She gasped." What are you saying? We are boyfriend, girlfriend you also admitted that yesterday" she said.

" It was a mistake, it was all a mistake. I know I should have corrected you when you first time called me your boyfriend then you send that letter and pendrive I wanted to clear things when too but you went away for four days and came back yesterday and I was going to tell to yesterday but things messed up " I sigh " that's why I'm telling now I apologise if I gave you some signals but there is nothing between us I can't be your anything other than a friend" I look at her as tears welled up in her eyes.

" Then what was everything?" She shouted standing up, I close my eyes before opening up.

" I apologise"

" You did all this to make Swadheenta jealous," she asked and I frown how did she know?

" What! What do you think I don't understand anything? No matter what I do you never glance at me but a mere glance of Swadheenta and she grabs your undivided attention" she said, I rolled my lower lip back in my mouth because I have nothing to say.

" I know I hurt you and I apologise," I said honestly and she blinked before sitting back and wiping her tears.

" I forgive you," she said softly " but I came here to invite you to dinner but now... You can come as a friend," she asked.

" I'm busy Roma"

" I'll invite Swadheenta and Ayaan too"

Again Ayaan. I clenched my jaw.

But I'll get to see Swadheenta.

" Please Rehan" she insisted.

" Fine"

She smiled and goes out.

^^^^^^

Midnight club

Swadheenta

I can't believe I'm not able a write a word. I shut the laptop.

" Aahhh" I scream frustrated.

" Don't work so much" Ayaan said coming inside.

" Did you get the invitation?" Ayaan asked sitting in front of me, I nodded.

Roma invited me for dinner in her home.

Why?

" Will you go?"

I shook my head and open my laptop again.

" Why?"

" I don't want to"

" Chal na tumhara boyfriend bhi hoga vaha pe"

[ C'mon your boyfriend will also be there]

My heartbeat increases at the mention of him.

" Still no"

" Free ka khana nahi chor ta yar"

[ Who leave free food?]

" Tum mere hisse ka bhi kha aana," I said keeping my gaze on screen.

[ You go and eat my portion too]

He keep on pressurising me till I said yes.

^^^^^^^

Night

Roma's home

Rehan Pratap Singh

Me, Swadheenta, Roma, Ayaan and Mr Kapoor all are sitting at the dining table.
Roma was sitting beside me and Swadheenta is sitting in front of me beside Ayaan.

Sitting at the table for dinner brings so many memories back. In Madhavgarh we always do lunch and dinner at the dining table with everyone but the here Swadheenta is sitting in front of me, not beside me.

" Rehan taste this" Roma forwards a spoon towards me and I immediately look at Swadheenta. She hasn't glanced at me since we came here and still she is looking down at her plate.

" Rehan" Roma called me but my eyes refused to leave Swadheenta.

Suddenly she placed down the spoon and get up.

" I'm done thanks for inviting me Mr Kapoor the dinner was delicious" she smiled at Mr Kapoor.

She barely eat something then how dinner was delicious.

" Swadheenta wait," Ayaan said still having his dinner, she nodded and went from there.

" They care so much for each other" Roma mumbled beside me and I looked at her and she smiled, I too get up and goes behind Swadheenta.

^^^^^

Swadheenta

I come and stand on the balcony till Ayaan finishes his dinner. The cold breeze comes and touches my face I close my eyes and I feel a presence behind me. The fragrance of cologne come around me and I recognised the person.

I open my eyes and saw Rehan standing beside me. The question which is roaming in my mind I can't help so I asked him.

" Will you really marry her?" My question made me look towards me then again he turned his gaze back outside.

" I mean you always want the most beautiful Princess as your wife"

" You remember once I said ' Mohabbat jism se hoti hai Rooh se nahi'" he asked even though this is not the answer to my question I still nodded.

" I had a friend, she told me Mohabbat Rooh use hoti hai jism se nahi and I laughed on her face but now I understand that she is right "

" Mohabbat sach me Rooh se hi hoti hai" he stated looking in front and my heartbeat stopped for a second.

I took a step back squeezing my eyes tightly and tear pour down.

Toh Roma se Mohabbat hai.

[ He is in love with Roma]

I hurriedly wipe my tears and took long deep breaths to stop myself from crying. I gulped down.

" I always knew I was more beautiful than Roma" I forced out the words and he turned towards me.

" It's getting late I should go now" I turned and to leave.

" You won't say anything?" I heard him.

Inti himmat nahi hai mujhe me.

[ I don't have this much strength]

I shook my head and left.

__________________________

160+ votes.

So how was it?

Rehan confessed but Swadheenta misunderstood.

Something big going to happen in the next chapter, excited?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 3.7K 56
Villain Of My Story! "STRIP!" As soon as he barged inside of the room, he said that to me. I turned around to look at him. There he was; standing w...
828K 49.8K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
611K 28.4K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
319K 29.4K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...