Living Without Cultivation

Por JennyDenning909

This story starts after Wei Wuxian was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao and other Wens. But this time, wh... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 95

3.5K 143 28
Por JennyDenning909

Lan Xichen," well, in that case, I can only wait to learn more about those things!"

Lan Qiren," when will you start the training?"

Wei Wuxian," hmmm... If you both are free then join us in evening from today onwards."

Lan Xichen," fine with me!"

Lan Qiren," will be there at 4!"

Wei Wuxian," okay. Anything else?"

Lan Xichen," no, you can go now and have some rest!"

Wei Wuxian," ok then!"

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji left the room and went to their own room to have some food and rest.

After having their lunch, Wei Wuxian fall asleep since he had to woke up early in the morning for the classes and in the evening he has to train the 3 Lans.

Lan Wangji went back since he had duties to perform.

Lan Wangji came back before 4 to wake Wei Wuxian up so that he can freshen up a bit.

Although Wei Wuxian had to wake up even if he didn't want to but he was excited since he is going to teach the three great Lans his own techniques.

Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren came to jingshi exactly at 4 with Jiang Xuan Lu with them.

Jiang Xuan Lu smiles brightly after seeing his Wei gege and greets him excitedly.

Jiang Xuan Lu," Wei gege, are you really going to teach them your techniques of swordmanship?"

Wei Wuxian," why? You do not want me to teach anything else other than you?"

Jiang Xuan Lu smirks and replies," well gege, what can I say! I am special, I am your first student to whom you personally train. So if you teach everyone your techniques then how will I be special?" And pouts at the end.

Lan Xichen,"A'Lu, I brought you here so you can help us in training but here you are convincing Wuxian to not teach us his techniques! Hm? "

Wei Wuxian," Jiang Xuan Lu, you do not have to worry. It's just some sword techniques, you are still superior then anyone when it comes to knowing my techniques! You are still special!"

Jiang Xuan Lu smirks and replies," you are right gege. Ok then, i will help you in train them!"

Wei Wuxian," good let's starts with some warmup!"

After some warmup Lan Wangji starts training by repeating the techniques he learnt yesterday and Wei Wuxian told Jiang Xuan Lu to help Lan Wangji if he needs any or if he makes any mistakes.

Then, Wei Wuxian picks up his own wooden sword and started showing the technique one by one to Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren and ask them to repeat after him and also told them not to use to much Spiritual energy for the precautions.

As Lan Zhan told Xichen and Qiren, even if they practice for only few hours they were as tired as they were practicing since morning within any break.

After few hours of training, everyone was tired and decide to end the training for today and went to their respective rooms to have some rest before the dinner.

Lan Wangji went for a bath since he was drenched in the sweat from all the training and Wei Wuxian took a small nap since he was awakened with force in the evening and now he is very tired.

After an hour or so, everyone had their dinner and at 9 go back to sleep.

Next day, Wei Wuxian continue his training with disciples who are improving very rapidly under Wei Wuxian's watch and also disciples are very happy to learn something new.

After the training, Wei Ying asks all the disciple to gather around him in a close circle and he stand in the middle.

Wei Wuxian," I am very happy and proud of you all after seeing your improving swordmanship within a day. I am guessing that you all practiced in your time yesterday?"

One Disciple,"master Wei is teaching us his own techniques then how can we lack behind. So, we decided to practice to improve ourselves and show master Wei that we are really happy to have a teacher like you!"

Wei Wuxian," oooooo.... My cuties. I am also very happy that I got so dedicated student to teach. And I am happy that you all improve but your health comes first so do not do over practice! Ok?"

Disciples," YES, MASTER WEI!"

Wei Wuxian," good! Now, I have something to share with you! "

Another disciple," what is it, master Wei?"

Wei Wuxian,"you may or may not have heard but I am pretty good in making talisman! So, I have decided that next I will teach you all how to make different types of tailsman! But to make it interesting I decide to make it like this, I will give you one problem and when you will be able to solve that problem I will teach you one talisman then give you next problem. Also, it's a group activity so you all have to work together!"

Disciples looks at each other beaming brightly before they all nodded their heads in a yes.

Disciple," what will be those problem about, master Wei?"

Wei Wuxian," well, that's for me to know and you to find out soon!"

Disciples," but master Wei!!!"

Wei Wuxian," ok ok fine. It will be related to your day today life and will help you in future. You will know soon. And since you all learn these techniques we will put the sword training on hold for now and will start the archery from tomorrow onwards. You all can practice your sword techniques in your free time and ask me anytime if you find any problem in training. For now, have some rest. "

Disciples," ok, master Wei!" And left to have some rest.

Wei Wuxian also left to have some rest after a long training session. After some time later he woke up ans saw his Lan Zhan sitting and doing meditation.

He goes and sit beside him to also do some meditation.

After meditation both had their lunch and since Lan Zhan was free Wei Wuxian try to seduce his Lan Zhan in which he got successful, as if Lan Zhan would say no to his Wei Ying for anything.

After they long session they both got a bit tried and got back to sleep.

Lan Wangji woke up and saw that its time for their practice so he try to wake Wei Ying up. After trying to wake Wei Wuxian up for a long time, finally Wei Wuxian wake up but since he didn't had the energy to walk, Lan Zhan decide to take Wei Ying in his arms and put him at the porch after dressing him up properly.

Lan Wangji also got dressed property before his uncle, brother and sister-in-law would come.

They didn't had to wait for too long before all three of them came.

seeing Wei Wuxian so tired, Lan Xichen asks," Wuxian, are you ok?"

Wei Wuxian," yes, Zewu Jun! Why did you ask?"

Lan Xichen," you are very silent and looks tired!"

Wei Ying," oh it just that I am a bit sleepy but don't worry you all can start your training and since I always taught you the techniques, now all you have to do is practice. I am here to tell you if you do anything wrong or you need any advice with the technique. Jiang Xuan Lu will also assist me!"

Jiang Xuan Lu," you don't have to worry gege. You have some rest, I will help them with the training!"

Wei Wuxian," thank you Jiang Xuan Lu for the help! Then I will make notes for my classes!"

Jiang Xuan Lu,"okay!"

The three Lans start their practice in the supervision of Jiang Xuan Lu and Wei Wuxian start thinking about the problems he have to give to disciple.

He has to write them down in case he forget the problem and start writing the problem he think are suitable for students.

After training, all three left Wei Ying and Lan Zhan alone in jingshi where they had their dinner together.

After dinner, they decide to have some meditation. After some time, Wei Ying suddenly felt something inside him.

He touch the part where he felt some tingling sensation, he saw it's the part where a person have it's golden core. He didn't understand what is this sensation and since he didn't want to disturb Lan Zhan and worry him, he decide not to tell him.

Wei Wuxian think that it must be some side effects after the removal of golden core and since it was first time golden core transfer experiment happened, Wen Qing must have also didn't knew about this.

So, he thought that he will send a letter to Wen Qing to tell her about this and will ask advice about what he should do when he will again felt that sensation.

He make a mental note that he will do it Tomorrow after he will come from the classes and Lan Zhan will not be here .

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.2K 1.2K 22
>< Lan Wangji is just minding his own business in the library, while watching over Wei Wuxian who's doing his punishment after he broke the rules. Af...
231K 12.3K 49
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff Lan Wangji decided to follow him. He know that Jiang Cheng is gone, so he pull out his Bichen and jump on it. He...
16.8K 1K 13
some people from major sects found themselves in the past, they prepared themselves to change what they regret ,they prepared everything to save thei...
87.3K 4.3K 35
"Great news! Wei wuxian has died!" "What?" yelled Jiang Cheng. "But iam Here!" said Wei wuxian with an confused face. "_"... "_"... [UPDATE : WEEKLY...