❤️ Fourtris Infinity ❤️

By Trueten

Hey Initiate, Here's the Gist of this story :- Tris and Tobias are happily married.Then Tris gets pregnant,To... More

The Prologue !!!!
Chapter 1 : A usual morning with an unusual ending
Chapter 2 : Finding out and dressing up for the date
Chapter 3 : Date spot
Chapter TOBIAS : Telling him and his reaction
Chapter 5 : A weird morning and dressing up for the party
Please help me :'(
Chapter TRIS : The Party,Games and loads of FUN
Chapter 7 : The Fun continues..then tension spreads
Chapter 8 : What's wrong with FOUR ??
Chapter 9 : The actual thing .....
Chapter FOURTRIS : Story behind the "SHE"
Chapter 11 : When Zeke meets the "SHE"
Chapter 12 : Invitation to the Party !!!
Chapter 13 : Going to the party....
Chapter 14 : The Events of the Party Part 1 !!!
Chapter 15 : The Events of the Party Part 2 !!!
Chapter 16 : Three weeks later....
Chapter 17 : The Get-together !!!!
My Awful Life :'(
Chapter 18 : The Chasm......
Chapter 19 : The Bold Resolution.....
Chapter 20 : Two weeks later....
Chapter 21 : Candor or Dauntless ??
Chapter 22 : Candor or Dauntless....Continued
Chapter 23 : Oops !!! The Little Fight.....
OMG !!!!! Thank you so much :)
Chapter 24 : Getting ready for the Ballroom Party !!!!
Chapter 25 : The Chandelier !!!!
Chapter 26 : The "Faction Meet" !!!!
Chapter 27 : The Peace Serum !!!!
Chapter 28 : The Hangout.....
I am So Sorry :'(
Chapter 29 : Would You Rather ????
Chapter 30 : Zeke's House....
Chapter 31 : The "Startling Revelation" !!!!
Chapter 32 : The Next Morning....
Chapter 33 : The "Reconciliation" !!!!
Chapter 34 : A Romantic Morning....
Chapter 35 : The "Forgiving"....
Chapter 36 : The Fun and Games !!!!
Chapter 37 : The Problem Begins....
Chapter 38 : The Erudite Headquarters !!!!
Chapter 39 : The ''Mind Controlled Drone''....
Chapter 40 : The "Guilt"....
Chapter 41 : The Amazing News !!!!
Chapter 42 : The War !!!!
Chapter 43 : Girls VS Guys !!!!
Chapter 44 : A month later....
Chapter 45 : The "Initiates"....
Chapter 46 : The Knife-Throwing !!!!
Thank You So Much !! :)
Chapter 47 : The Initiation.....
Chapter 48 : The Baby's Kick !!!!
Chapter 50 : The Baby Shower Part 2 !!!!
Chapter 51 : The New Family Member !!!!
The Epilogue !!!!
A Vote of Thanks !!!! :)
New Story !!!! :)
New FF : FOURTRIS ETERNITY !!!!

Chapter 49 : The Baby Shower Part 1 !!!!

1.8K 50 17
By Trueten

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 49 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

We are currently on our way to Christina's house.I am dressed up in "Pretty" clothes !!

We finally reach Christina's house.Tobias rings her Doorbell.

"I'm so fat !!",I say pointing to my bulging stomach.

"You are not fat Tris.You're Beautiful",Tobias says.I roll my eyes.He is lying !!

"Did you just roll your eyes at me ??",Tobias asks.

"Yeah",I say and he fake cries !!

Just then Christina opens the Door.As soon as she does so.....Tobias puts is hands over my eyes in an attempt to Cover my eyes.

"To-Four what are you doing ??",I say almost forgetting that even Christina is here.

"Patience,Tris",,Tobias says and takes me inside.

He then removes his hand from my eyes and I look around.

"Surprise !!!",Everyone screams.

OMG !!! Its so Beautiful !! A Baby Shower !!! For me !!! The whole room is filled with Pink,Blue and White colors....Considering the fact that me and Tobias did not find out the Gender of the Baby.

There is a also big banner that says,"Tris's Baby Shower !! :)".

They had been planning it the whole time long !! That explains....the call Tobias got from Christina a while ago and....The reason why Tobias wanted me to wear a "Pretty" Dress !!

The whole gang as well as Destiny and Ethan are here !!!

"Thank you...so...much..guys...for....doing....this...for...me !!",I say crying.I don't know why I am crying but....I am doing so !!

"Looks like someone is very Mood swingy today !!",Uriah says and I shoot him a death glare.

"Thank..you..once..again !!",I say still crying.

"Tris.2 things.One,You don't have to thank us again and again.We are your family and we did this for our family member and Two,You are ruining your make up by crying",Christina says and I smile wiping my tears.

"Oh my gosh Tris !!",Marlene exclaims.

"What ?!?!",I ask shocked.

"You are glowing !!",Shauna says.

"Yeah you are glowing bright and you look very very pretty !!",Destiny says.

"Thanks guys !!",I say.

"Okay Okay if your guys Glow Talk is over can we play something !!",Zeke says putting emphasis on Glow Talk.

"Fine !! Lets begin the special Baby Shower games !!",Christina says and everyone agrees.

"Okay so the first game is....Guess Mommy's Tummy Size !!",Des says.

"How do you play that ??",Will asks.

"Wait I am telling that !! Your supposed to have patience nose !!",Des jokes.

"I was a nose !!",Will says with emphasis on was.

"So what.Once a nose...Always a nose !!",Des says.

"Ahem !! There is another nose here !!",Ethan says making all of us laugh.Des forgot about Ethan !! He was an Erudite too !!

"Oops ! I am so sorry Ethan !! I forgot !!",Destiny says.Ethan smiles and kisses her forehead.Aww !! How cute !!

"The game goes like this....Everyone except Tris and Four have to cut a piece of string the size they think Tris's Tummy is. Once everyone is done we will compare the string size's to Tris's Tummy size. Whoever is the closest is the winner !!",Destiny says.

"Okay",Everyone says.

Everyone then begins cutting the piece of string the size they think my Tummy is.Since me and Tobias are not playing.....I go and sit on his lap.

"I am heavy.Aren't I ??",I ask.

"No you are not !! You are beautiful.I love you",Tobias says and Kisses me.

We break the Kiss after sometime.

"Okay guys.Time's up !!",Christina says to the guys who are playing the game.

We then compare all the string sizes to my belly's size and discover that Ethan and Marlene had cut out the string size closest to my Tummy size !!

"So the winners are Ethan and Marlene !! Here are your gifts !!",Shauna says handing them packed goodies.

"What do we play next ??",Zeke asks.

"Lets think of something else now !!",Uriah says.

I then try thinking of a game still sitting on Tobias's lap.He wraps his arm around my belly and places his hand on my Tummy.

"I love you Princess !!"Tobias says to the baby.

"I told you we still don't know if its a girl or a boy !!",I say.

"I told you my instincts are never wrong !!",Tobias says.

"But-",I begin but I am cut off by a Beautiful feeling in my Tummy !!

The Baby Kicked again !! The Baby Kicked !!!! I look at Tobias.He has a huge grin on his face.

"The Baby Kicked again Tris !!!"Tobias says extremely overjoyed.

"Yeah !! The Baby loves your touch !!",I say.

"Really ??",Tobias asks.

"Well.....Maybe.Considering the fact that the baby kicked only after you put you hand on my tummy.It can be a coincidence to but....that's just what I think",I say and Tobias nods and then Kisses me.

After we break the Kiss we find everyone looking at us confused.

"Why are you guys so happy ? You guys look like those Amity idiots !!",Will says.

"Shut up Will !! We were happy because the BABY KICKED !!",I say screaming the last part.

"What ??",Everyone asks in unison.

"Congrats guys !!",Everyone say in unison again !! Me and Tobias thank them.

"I want to feel my niece kick !!",Des says.

"Okay !! Come here",I say calling her over to me.

She then comes to me and feels the baby kick and then grins.

"Oh my gosh !! Its so Beautiful",Des says.

"Wait !! Did you just say that you wanted to feel your niece kick ?? How do you know its a girl ??",I ask.

"Yeah I did say that !! I said so because I have a gut feeling that this baby is a girl and my instincts are never wrong !",Des says and Tobias laughs.How can two people be exactly so Similar ???

"Shut up Four !! She is your sister so its obvious that she would think the way you do !!" I say shutting his laughter up.

"I want to feel the Baby kick too !!",Christina says.

Then one by one each member of the Gang comes and feels the Baby kick.After a while everyone has felt the baby kick !! Then we just resume thinking about What game to play.

Ethan then says,"I have an idea lets play......

A/N : So that was the end of the Forty-Ninth Chapter !!! How was the chapter ?? What do you guys want them to play ?? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 42 28
I did not write nor do i own divergent i just wrote this fan fiction. In this fan fiction Tris is engaged to tobias before the choosing ceremony and...
56.5K 1.6K 11
21 year old Tris has had her fair share of weddings. Well of course she has, she's a wedding planner and is the best in the business. She's had her f...
30.1K 743 19
What happens when Tris loses her memory of the past 6 years? She forgot she's married to Tobias, that right now, she is pregnant with a baby girl. Wh...
29.2K 1K 57
Hey Initiate !! Here is the gist of the story :- Tris and Tobias are happily married.But when an accident leaves Tobias dead.....Their lives change...