SIYAASAT

By mehshanaya

SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. Th... More

Disclaimer
The Ace of Spades
The Two of Spades
The Three of Spades
The Four of Spades
The Five of Spades
The Six of Spades
The Seven of Spades
The Eight of Spades
The Nine of Spades
The Ten of Spades
The Eleven of Spades
The Twelve of Spades
The Thirteen of Spades
The Fourteen of Spades
The Fifthteen of Spades
The Sixthteen of Spades
The Seventeen of Spades
The Eighteen of Spades
The Nineteen of Spades
The Jack of Spades
The Queen of Spades
The King of Spades
The Ace of Diamond
The Two of Diamonds
The Three of Diamonds
The Four of Diamonds
The Five of Diamonds
The Six of Diamonds
The Seven of Diamonds
The Eight of Diamonds
The Nine of Diamonds
The Ten of Diamonds
The Eleven of Diamonds
The Twelve of Diamonds
The Thirteen of Diamonds
The Fourteen of Diamonds
The Fifteen of Diamonds
Question / Answer
The Sixtheen of Diamonds
The Jack of Diamonds
The Queen of Diamonds
The King of Diamonds
The Ace of Clubs
The Two of Clubs
The Three of Clubs
The Four of Clubs
The Five of Clubs
The Six of Clubs
The Seven of Clubs
The Eight of Clubs
The Nine of Clubs
The Ten of Clubs
The Eleven of Clubs
The Twelve of Clubs
The Thirteen of Clubs
The Fourteen of Clubs
The Jack of Clubs
The Queen of Clubs
The King of Clubs
The Ace of Hearts
The Two of Hearts
The Three of Hearts
The Four of Hearts
The Five of Hearts
The Six of Hearts
The Seven of Hearts
The Eight of Hearts
The Nine of Hearts
The Ten of Hearts
The Jack of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
The King of Hearts

The Fifteen of Clubs

6.5K 566 104
By mehshanaya

  Chapter - 55 
===============

Mansion

Rehan Pratap Singh

" Yeh Mr Kapoor ke project ne toh dimag kharab kar ke rakha hai" I heard Dev groan and open my eyes to see him.

[ This Mr Kapoor's project is just messing my mind]

I'm right now laying in my bed and he is sitting on the couch working on the laptop which is placed on the table in front of him and Karthik sat opposite of him.

" Dimag toh kharab Swadheenta ne kar rakha hai" I groaned lowly closing my eyes and again she come in front of me in that short black dress but the difference is she is smiling but in reality, she didn't even look in my direction.

[ Swadheenta have been messing with my mind]

All she stares at is the presentation and talk to that Ayaan. Ahh this Ayaan, the mere thought of him leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

I open my eyes and my gaze went to Soham who was tucking the dream catcher.

" What are you doing?" I pick a pillow from the back of my head and throw it towards him it hit him on his back and he turns.

" Taking it out"

" Sochna bhi mat humari Maharani ne lagaya tha use"

[ Don't take it out my Queen has hang it there]

When she came here she hang it there because she used to say I'm her dream and now she doesn't want anything else.

A smile comes to my lips but it wipes off the next second hearing Soham's word.

" But Bhabhi is not here"

" So what?" I sat up and got down from bed I stand in front of the vanity running my hands through my hair and setting them.

" Jayegi kaha vapas toh yahi aana hai, hamare pass" I smirk.

[ Where will she go? She has to come back here]

" I don't think so, Bhabhi was looking more interested in Ayaan" I glare at Sohan through the mirror he is sitting at the edge of the bed.

Again Ayaan!

He is right though.

The moment she stepped inside the room my breath caught in my throat. She was looking apocalypse it doesn't mean she won't look good in other attire but that damn black dress I can't get out of my head.

The way the slit of her dress rises on her creamy thigh with every step, the way her sexy legs are more highlighted by the black heels and lastly the fire in her eyes when she talked about Roma.

She was looking hot and cute at the same time.

All I want to pick her up and made her sit on table spread her legs and have my way with her.

" Fuck" I groaned when the desires I'm feeling started making their appearance.

" Is something wrong?" Dev asked looking up from the laptop.

" No, you guys continue this I'm going to Club" he nodded and I made my way out of the room.

I come out of the mansion door taking the keys from Driver I get inside the car and move towards Club.

Club

I entered inside and my secretary greeted me and informed me about Miss Kapoor had come here and left something for me in the office.

I open the door of the office and raised my eyebrow in surprise Swadheenta was standing there.

Am I dreaming?

I walk towards her and stand beside her she didn't sense my presence and still looking straight no glaring straight at the wall.  I frowned and clicked my fingers in front of her and she blink a few times then look at me, I raise my eyebrows two times questioning her, and a smirk made its way up to her face.

" You here?" She asked " Mujhe toh laga aap apne hone vale Sasurji ke charan do rahe honge" this vanish the playful mood of mine and I stand straight.

[ I thought you were busy washing your future father in law's feet]

" Tameez se baat karo hum Maharaj hai" I said in a hard tone, she gasped.

[ Talk to me with respect I'm the King]

" Maaf kar dijiye Maharaj, galti ho gayi aagese yeh nahi hoga" she fake apologize.

[ Forgive me King, nothing happened like this again]

" Why are you here and what is in your hand?" I gestured towards the paper which she is crushed in her fist.

" This?" She raises the paper " not pretend like you don't know anything" she spat, I move forward to take the paper from her hand but she moves her hand.

" Aap kyu taklif kar rahe hai, yeh nachize kis liye hai " she pointed towards herself.

[ Why are you troubling yourself? Why this slave is here?]

Nachize? Really.

Drama queen.

She move towards the desk move the chairs aside and turned placing her hands on the desk she sat on top of the desk crossing her legs making the dress ride up exposing more of her thigh.

" Dear Rehan" she started in her sweet voice... More sweet voice than usual like a sharp dagger coated in honey.

" I know you are not happy that you didn't get the deal but my father wasn't at fault in this the deal is for you but that stupid Swadheenta came in between and ruin everything"

" Stupid Swadheenta" she mumbled angrily, I bite my lip to control my smile she is looking so cute in anger.

" But don't worry, she came in between but that doesn't mean she'll get the deal, it's yours. The pendrive which is in this envelope has all the details about the previous presentation which was shown by club owners and all the ideas which my Dad liked and wants. Make a perfect plan by all these ideas and I know you'll get the deal and in the party of finalizing of deal we will talk about our marriage to my father"

"Bye"

" Love you Rehan"

" P.s I want to go to Paris for our honeymoon."

She completed and look at me with a burning fire in her eyes now she is not looking cute she is looking murderous.

But what the hell Roma did! Giving me the ideas so her father won't reject my proposal and what the hell she is talking about?

Marriage?

Honeymoon?

" Hum yaha raat raat bhar jag ke mehnat kar rahe hai or yaha toh paper pehle hi leak ho chuka hai" she taunted.

[ I'm sacrificing my sleep and doing hardwork but here the exam paper leaked already]

" Swadheenta you're getting it wrong" I went towards her, and she showed her palm gesturing me to stop there.

" We will see right or wrong when I show this letter and pendrive to the world then I'll see how you get the deal" she showed me the pendrive in her hand.

No, I can't let this happen. I know I didn't ask Roma to do such things but if the truth comes out it will mess up my reputation and I can't risk it.

I snatch the pen drive from her hand, dropped it on the floor and crushed it under my shoe, she look down at the crushed pendrive and then glare up at me.

" Isliye fasaya na tumne Roma ko" she accused, I shook my head and raise my hand to cup her cheek but she leans back.

[ That's why you get inyo relationship with Roma]

" Nahi nahi nahi, dur" I look at her confused.

[ No, stay away]

" Vo kya hai na Rehan jo log na cheater hote hai na unke paas aane se hi na merko ulti jaisi aa jati hai" she said making a disgusted face and bending down and fake gag.

[ I get the feeling of puke whenever cheaters are close to me]

I clenched my teeth in fury no one has ever humiliate me.

" Isliye mujhe mat chuna" she look up and challenged me all the sane thoughts left my mind only one thing stays she is going to regret saying this.

[ That's why don't touch me]

In one swift motion, I pushed her back and her eyes widened and she shut her eyes when her back hit the table before she can do anything I grabbed her hands placed them on either side of her head and crashed my lips on her.

It's been days since I touch her and finally, now she is in my arms I can't control myself, she moaned trying to move away but I didn't let her press my body more on her soft body caging her.

I move my tongue over her lower lip to enter inside her mouth but as stubborn as she is, she presses her lips more tightly I bite on her lip a little harshly and she moans a little taking this opportunity I slide my tongue in her mouth and she bites on my tongue.

Stubborn!

I broke the kiss and start leaving kisses from the corner of her lips to her jaw moving towards her neck I left her hand and place them on her waist she placed her hands on my chest pushing me but I didn't budge moving my hand up from the waist to her bosom I cupped them before squeezing.

She moans and I open my mouth and nibble her neck before taking the flesh between my teeth and sucking it.

I move my hand down moving along with her curves to the end of her dress I squeezed her thigh before caressing her and start moving my hand above.

" Stop Rehan " she scold angrily I look at her and found her glaring at me, I smirked moving my hand up and her eyes widened.

I dipped my head into the crook of her neck just as I was going to touch her.

" Rehan nahi"  she pleaded, I don't want to but the way she said I can't ignore her. I move my head up and look at her. Her eyes are closed, eyebrows furrowed and harsh breathing.

[ No]

I kiss her cheek before leaving her and getting up. She lay down there for a minute before standing up straightening her dress and running her hair through her hair.

If someone asks me I would say a nymph is standing in front of me with her hair messy, lips were swollen and chest heaved up and down from harsh breathing.

She lifts her lashes and glare at me.

" How dare you touch me without my permission!" She hissed and raise her hand but I grab it in the air taking a step closer to her.

" You're my wife I can touch you " I left her hand.

" Wife!" She chuckled " jab mujhe chuna ho tabhi yaad aata hai na yeh jab Roma ko shadi ke promises kar rahe the tab yaad nahi aaya that I'm your wife"

[ Whenever you want to touch me you remember this but you didn't remember this when you were promising Roma about marriage]

" I didn't promise her anything.." she interrupts me.

" You think I'll trust you, you married me even after knowing I'm not Princess because you want the club and now you promised Roma about marriage so you'll get the deal"

" Tell me Rehan it is so simple for you, isn't it? Relations don't matter to you, how can they when you didn't saw them since childhood. All your family and you run behind that throne and do anything to get it whether it is using innocents or breaking someone's heart"

I know what she said about herself.

" But I'm so happy at least I'm not doing cheating and on the other hand, tumhare toh khoon me hi cheating hai. Your father married a Princess then when she is not able to gave birth he starts affair with her younger sister. Merse matlab khatam ho gaya na isliye tum Roma ke piche gaye. Tell me Rehan " she moves closer to me looking straight into my eyes.

[ You got everything from me and now you're behind Roma]

" Will you marry her for deal? " I open my mouth to answer her but she answers herself" of course you will do. Like father like Son" she spat.

I clenched my jaw when she compare me to that man who is unfortunately my father.

" I'm not like my father"

" Voh toh dikh raha hai"

" I have heard Rajkumari Ratnagarbha was the Princess of a very huge princely state that's why Rajmata fixes her marriage with Maharaj matlab puri family hi shatir hai"

I know it's her pent up anger.

" Then that vile woman came or Parvarish me pedaish par bhari pad gayi ya phir me yeh kahu ki shayad khoon me ho dikkat ho " I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

" Ho sakta hai jab Ratnagarbha ne dekha uska pati toh uska raha nahi then she started her affair with that other king " I clenched my jaw so tightly hearing bad about my mother.

" Don't say anything about her" I close my eyes and fisted my hands to control myself from doing what I regret.

" Why would I don't say anything? Maybe you were really the illegitimate Son of that King"

"He is not my Son"

" He is that Suryabhan's blood"

" He is the souvenir of the affair of his mother"

"He is that Suryabhan's illegitimate child"

" Ma bhi cheater, Baap bhi cheater Beta toh cheater hona hi tha"

[ Mother is cheater, father is cheater Son had to be a cheater]

" ENOUGH" I yelled slamming my hand on the table so hard that the things dropped on the floor. Swadheenta is startled and takes a few steps back, looking up at me with wide eyes.

____________________________

So how was it?

I know the update is late it was deliberately late I'm not busy. The reason is I have no motivation to write. Reading is easy but typing every word is difficult, and thinking about the story and making everything perfect is more difficult. I write here because I get happy that people are reading my story I wait for each of your votes and comments and reply to them I don't get money from writing I just want your love and support.

But I'm not getting it a chapter has 1k views but hardly 130 votes. Why? Tapping on the vote button charges money? I mean you can read my story but can't appreciate my hard work by tapping one button.

Anyways.

I know some of my readers are so nice that they don't forget to appreciate me but now it's enough it hurts to look at other stories knowing your story deserves more but not getting it.

Thank you for your support, my lovely readers.

140+ votes

Or else think Swadheenta and Rehan had a happy ending and the story ends here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
856K 23.8K 80
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
304K 6.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
1.3M 9.9K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...