Love Never Existed - Hyunsung

De Hanniemin9

Why do we stop believing in love? And why is it that we believe in love? What is love in the first place? An... Mais

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]

[29]

186 11 2
De Hanniemin9

"Y-you don't like them? Are they not your style? I-I can change them. I-I can buy another one if you– ugh! Wait. Does this mean you don't want to marry me? Geez! I was not expecting this, I mean... oh! Jinsu, please, say yes! Say yes to live with our baby and with me," I suddenly started to rant out of nervousness. I swore she was rejecting me when in reality she was still in shock. But just the mere thought of her not wanting made me insane. "Is it because I'm still in college? But...I am doing quite well....soon I'll be working with my degree, and things will get better. I swear... Everything will be fine. You are not gonna lack anything with me. I will keep working and saving money and...and I will prove my worth to-"

A hard flick on my forehead made me halt and whine.

"Ouch~ why did you-"

But, also, a strong pull and a hard kiss on my lips made me shut up.

I was startled by the kiss, but when I felt the sweetness filling my lips, I immediately relaxed.

When Jinsu interrupted our kiss, she frowned and started to scold me. "Can I not have my moment of being surprised?! You just proposed to me, Ji. How am I supposed to react that quickly, you dummy?! Also, why would I not like them, huh? They are gorgeous!! And accept you? Ugh!!!! I love you to death!!! Why would I say no?!!! Of course, I want to be your wife!!! Also...why are you mentioning money and college, huh?! Tsk! As if I care about those things!"

"I know, but I want to give you the best, Jinsu..."

"You already give me the best...and I want you to always give me that."

"Do I?" I asked with a pout.

"Yes, you do. Please, in the future keep loving me like you love me today... Take care of me tomorrow like you take care of me today and continue to be the love of my life tomorrow like you are today..."

"Aren't you asking me for something so easy to fulfill for me?..." I chuckled, "that will always be– Wait...what did you say? Did you just accept being my wife?"

"Hahahahaha, oh my god! You just noticed it?! Jiii!!! Yes, I did!!!! We are getting married, and we are having a baby!!!!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! Jinsu!!!"

"Yes?~~"

"You are going to be my wife!! You are having my baby!!"

"Oh! Yes...!! I won't be more Hwang Jinsu~~ From now on, you can call me Han Jinsu~~"

"AAAHHHH....!!!! Mrs. Han Jinsu!!!!"

"Hahahahaha, stop wailing, baby and come to get your future wife and baby~~"

That was indeed the best day of my life. I was not only having a baby with Hwang Jinsu but also getting married to her. Two big news in just a couple of hours.

I was beyond happy, and she was more happy than I was.

The remnants of that day were just to talk, joke and bet about the sex of our baby, also to plan our wedding and throw in the wind possible names for our future girl or boy.

The emotions betrayed us and a moment later, we ignored everything we had said and focused on each other.

We ended up naked in bed, loving each other until the other ran out of breath and until the last flame of our wants got extinguished.

No wonder we were having a baby. We loved each other way too much and at any hour. Jinsu and I were so shameless. Of course, a slip of our love would create life.

~~~

At least a week took Jinsu and I to talk about how we would be managing our future from now on. There were a lot of things that needed to be said and taken into consideration.

We both knew that there would be people that wouldn't like the idea of us having a baby, and least to get married. So we discussed this last matter carefully, and we decided not to tell anyone from her side of the family.

Jinsu asked me to choose between her cousin and personal doctor. After all, we needed a witness for the ceremony.

I, of course, chose the doctor. I knew Jinsu had a certain respect for one of her cousins. A cousin she always wanted to introduce to me but for some reason or other we never had the opportunity to meet. I took that as a bad signal, so I chose the doctor instead, who was just as important to Jinsu.

Once everything was decided, each one of us made sure to talk with our people and tell what Jinsu and I were going through and planning.

She was two weeks pregnant, so her belly was not going to be so evident when she was going to work and when talking with her parents by video call.

Jinsu suggested keeping it a secret from her dad as well in the meantime she came up with something. I always refused because I had a certain respect for her father, but she said that if she told him right away, her father would like to come and see us and give us a long talk about it, and if he came, her mother would also come. That woman coming would be a threat for us, and especially to our baby, according to Jinsu. She said that the woman would be so mad that she would try to make Jinsu to interrupt the pregnancy, which of course terrified me.

With all the sorrow in the world and with all the shame towards her father, I also chose not to tell him until our child was born and was safe and sound.

Her family was so complicated in comparison to mine.

When I told Changbin hyung and my parents about it, they went crazy. Especially Changbin hyung. He cried so much when I told him that he would become an uncle. He cried so hard that Jinsu and I had to take care of him for a couple of hours. It was the very first time I saw my brother cry like that. It was tears of happiness, but still it hurt me to see him shed tears.

He was as happy as Jinsu, and I were. I can say he was even happier than Jinsu and I were together.

My brother didn't want to stop touching Jinsu's belly and saying that it would probably be a boy, which I completely disagree with.

Jinsu and Changbin hyung said, swore and bet that it would be a boy, but I always told them that they were wrong. I felt like it was going to be a little girl, with red hair and brown eyes, as beautiful as her mother, but they always contradict me.

There was a point where I had to say that it would be a boy just so we could live in peace instead of long debates. Debates I always lost because it was one versus two.

I tried to ignore them, but deep down, I kept the feeling that a little girl was coming, and I even was preparing her name. A precious name that resembled her mother.

~~~

Before Jinsu was one month pregnant, we got married.

The ceremony was utterly private, and we tried to get married on a day where not a lot of couples were willing to go through this special ritual.

Jinsu's last name is well known in Korea, so if the media knew that one of the Hwang members was getting married, it would get to the ears of her mother, and it would be a big mess.

Fortunately, we could keep the secret and continue having our beautiful ceremony as private as we wanted.

Jinsu's doctor was such a good woman. She gave us her blessing and took a lot of photos with us. I liked her, and she liked me as well.

I am glad I chose her to be present because I felt secure with her, and I knew Jinsu and my baby would be in good hands during this process.

When the ceremony finished and my family went back home, we stayed a couple of hours with Changbin hyung, after that we went to Jinsu's house to live our happy first wedding night.

In the morning, we left that house as a couple and returned in the night as a husband and wife. Our lovely life was just beginning.

The first month of the pregnancy was the hardest for the both of us.

Jinsu cried for everything, and when I say everything...I mean everything!!

If I took so long in the store, she cried because she said I wouldn't be coming back, or that I was looking at other pretty girls that were not getting fat by each day.

I always laughed at all her comments, but I also was patient and tried to comprehend her situation. So whenever I saw her crying, I cried with her and kissed her until we stopped crying. For some reason, me crying always calmed her down.

When the stage of crying for everything ended, a rough one came. Jinsu was horny the whole time. In the morning, in the evenings, at nights. At every single hour of the day.

I swear I had to escape from the room a couple of times because her needs were so much that I felt exhausted and drained from my manhood.

I had to take layers and layers of clothes when I went to college because the hickeys called too much attention. I was practically being use as a sex toy.

Not that I didn't like to be treated like that by her, but...I just needed a one hour break from my fierce woman.

"Ji..."

"Coming, babe!"

"Can we-"

"Okay, I'm not coming!"

"Yah!!!!!! HAN JISUNG!!!! COME IN THIS INSTANT AND MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE!!!"

"Jinsuuuu— We just did-"

"HAN JISUNG!!!"

"AAAHHH--- I'm coming...just give me a second!"

"What are you doing, babe?"

"I'm taking a shower!"

"I'm joining you then---"

I heard the steps of her running to the shower, and that made me get out immediately to stop her.

"Jinsu, babe, nooo. Don't run..."

I caught her and hugged her before she could enter the shower.

"I'm okay," she giggled. "It's been a while since we did it here, right...? Should we-"

I clicked my tongue, "I swear you are each day more and more shameless... I created a monster..."

She gasped, offended, "are you calling me-"

"Nope..." I chuckled and kissed her before she could finish that sentence, "I would never call the mother of my child like that... So...what does my woman want me to do now, huh? This servant here will do everything to please the deepest desires of his princess..."

Jinsu blushed so hard at my comment. Even if she was always horny, and talked to me so boldly, she couldn't beat me when teasing, and she knew that.

"Don't just blush there, honey... Tell me what do you want to do..."

"I-I...can I...well... I want to ride you-"

I shook my head, "no. Not that one...pick another one..."

"But- But– But- ...I want that one, Ji..."

I rubbed my forehead as I released a heavy sigh. "You already know that I feel like you are going to hurt yourself and our baby in that position..."

"No, I won't... My doctor already talked about this with us. Weren't you the one that asked about that?"

"Yes, I was..." I rolled my eyes. I regretted asking that information in front of Jinsu.

"See? Nothing will happen. We just need to be careful as we always are. Please, baby, let me ride you..." she begged me with a cute pout as if asking for kisses.

"Don't use that cute face on me. It's not like you are asking for cuddles..." I chidded.

"AAAHH—please!!!"

I sighed tiredly, but at the end I agreed. I couldn't say no to her, and she knew that.

I finished showering, and she also showered.

Since we wouldn't be using clothes for the next couple of hours, we went directly to our bed unclothed.

I helped Jinsu get prepared so she could ride me like she wanted. However, when she did it, I felt so worried the whole time. I couldn't stop thinking that our baby could get hurt in that position.

Seeing her little belly bouncing made me place my hands on it and keep it there in an attempt to protect our child.

"Jiiii! Nothing is going to happen to him,"

"I know!!! But...omg...it's so cute..."

"Honey, I'm doing something not cute hereeee, please leave those cute comments aside and tell me something nasty...thrust harder!!"

"Hahahaha, yah! Don't talk like that. We have a child here...!"

"Jiiiiii! I'm serious! I'm so horny right now!!!"

"Okay, okay...you asked for it...don't blame me later..." I got rid of that worriedness and focused on my wife. I pleased her all she wanted and needed until she fell asleep in my arms.

Sharing my complete life with Jinsu was the greatest honor. Sharing with Jinsu such a precious gift of giving life to a little human was priceless.

I never knew I would be so keen to get married with someone. I never knew I would be so keen to fall in love in this way.

I bet my all in this relationship. I put my all into it and it was worthy.

If the Han Jisung of the present closes his eyes and thinks about this amazing girl and that baby girl in her belly, he gets as happy as the first time he met Hwang Jinsu. He can stop the time and go back to those times in where he had the same sky in his hands.

But if he doesn't...things turn black and empty.

That is why I always choose to keep present the last fresh memory of Jinsu and I holding each other after making love. That time when I was cuddling her from behind, holding and caressing her belly and filling my lungs with that sweet scent Jinsu possessed in her skin. That sweet and addictive pomegranate.

'Ji...'

'Mmh?'

'I love you...'

'I know, my baby, I know... I hope you also know how much I love you..."

'I surely know. You made sure to let me that clear~'

'That's good...because if you forget about it...'

'Will I get punished?'

'I'm going to cry...'

'Hahahaha, so silly~~'

'For you...I can be the silliest person of all times...'

'Aaahhh~~~ I'm so in love with you!!!'

'No more than I'm in love with you, Jin-ssi~~'

No matter what I do, I can't make myself think further of those happy days.

If I do the least effort to revive the pieces of what happened the next weeks of those nights, I feel a strong pain in my chest, so I decided to block every painful memory and just conserved these ones.

I can only tell you from the first time I got an official boyfriend and destroyed my heart, until I found this beautiful girl that gave me all I needed in life and turned it into the most amazing story of love.

I need a break of this. I need to move on. I need to forgive. I need to...forgive and continue.

But before doing that I would like to say something to the most beautiful girl of all times...

...Jinsu...no matter what I will always love you.

Please, remember me wherever you are and take care of my little princess. Spoil her as much as I wanted to spoil her. Give her all the love I, her father, was willing to give her and tell her what I always told you. Please, don't let her forget me. And above all, don't you dare to forget me.

I love you both.

Hwang Jinsu...my sweet girl...my princess...my baby...my wife...I miss you so much...

---

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

174K 9.1K 90
Jisung likes writing letters to the boy who's always alone. Then everything flips and he's the one who needs someone by his side. But who could love...
47K 2.1K 35
♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...
110K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
31.7K 1.7K 30
COMPLETED -addictedㅣMinho × Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...