Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M

5.1K 177 69
By melieme

Normal universe, no one has powers here.

I think this one is going to be a long one so get comfortable and enjoy! It has a bit over 10K words which is the longest chapter I ever wrote.

Narrator's POV.

A normal day at work, or so she thought. As soon as Emma entered the police station, where she works, she knew it was going to be a hard day.

Their boss stood in front of the room demanding everyone's attention.

"As everyone knows, we have been on Clarkson's case for quite a while." Fury says while looking at everyone.

A mix of different expressions settled on the faces of the people in the room. This woman that they have been after for so many months, is the definition of a sick person. She is the big head of an organization that sells everything from guns to drugs, to human organs. She killed more people than they could count.

But any time they came close to arresting her and making her pay for all the misery she put into the world, she somehow gets away. They are all sick and tired of her and her disturbing ways. 

"We found out her location." Fury tells them but interrupts them when he sees everyone getting up, wanting to get ready and go after her. "Before you get ready for a mission we don't have enough information to back us up, I suggest you listen to what I have to say first." 

From the corner of her eyes, she saw Rogers huff annoyed. He was very keen on stopping this mad lady. If there was one thing that he stands for it was that bad guys should be stopped, even if it kills him in the process.

"We have managed to become allies with someone who works with her. They were pretty useful in giving us all the information we needed about her whereabouts and a few other details that would help us with the mission I want to send some of you in." Fury further explains. 

As soon as he said that Emma had a feeling she will be involved. It's not her first undercover mission. He likes to send her in quite a few of them.

"Bartley and Maximoff." Fury called.

"Yes, sir." Wanda responded quicker than Emma.

"You two will be going on this mission alone. Our source told us where Clarkson likes to spend her free time, a small but calm city. Your job is to go there and settle in with the pretext of you wanting to grow a small business." He says.

"When do we leave, sir?" Wanda asks.

"Don't you want to know more details before going headfirst?" He asks with a quirked eyebrow.

"Yes, sir." Wanda responds sheepishly.

"That's what I thought. As I was saying. You'll settle into that city and will open a small shop to sell your cover. You will also have to gain the trust of everyone in that city, so go around and make friends with everyone. Try to get invited to as many hangouts as you could. But never tell them your true intentions. Are we clear?" He asks the two.

"Yes, sir." Emma nodded.

"One last thing before you'll go and pack your bags. You will have to act like a married couple." He drops the bomb on them.

That made the room erupt in teasing noise for the two of them. Emma and Wanda were always competing with each other and trying to outdo the other. 

And they never really liked each other.

"Married?" Wanda asked with a deep frown on her face.

"Yes, married Maximoff. Clarkson is a lesbian and a big sucker for female couples. So to get on her radar you'll have to act very in love with each other." Fury responds.

"What's our story?" Emma asked this time.

"You just got married and wanted to get away from the big city. You decided to start a business selling wine and other types of drinks. You have been together for a few years before tying the knot. You can think of your background story and other minor details when you get settled in." He tells the two.

"Do we get to keep our names or change them?" Wanda asks.

"You can keep them. We have cleared any files with your name in them so if they go digging, they won't find anything. You are a simple and normal couple. Any other questions?" 

"When do we start?" Wanda asks again.

"Now. Go and pack your bags. You are provided a car to drive there and some burner phones to keep in touch with us. In the car, you have the business's paperwork and details, and also the key to your new apartment. It's in the same building as your new shop. Everything is settled and ready for you." 

Damn, he was really prepared.

"What if they were to say no?" Tony asked amused.

"I know them, they wouldn't have refused the job no matter what I make them do." Fury says. "That's why they are two of my best agents."

"Thank you, sir." Emma nodded.

"Don't disappoint me." He told them both.

Yeah, like that's not a lot of pressure on us. Emma thinks to herself.

When both of them were finally packed with everything they needed, they met back at the section to put their bags inside the car. 

They packed for a few good weeks since no one knew how long this mission is going to take. 

Getting someone's trust is not done overnight. It will be a long and painful process.

But Fury knew he had the best people on the job, so he didn't really worry about it. 

"Ready, Maximoff?" Emma asked after she closed the trunk.

Wanda rolled her eyes before going to the passager's side. "You're driving." 

"That means my music, you know that, right?" Emma teased her. 

"You are going to make me listen to all of the random songs in your playlist, aren't you?" Wanda groaned.

"Possibly." Emma smirked.

She got inside the car and put the keys into the ignition.

Here goes nothing. She thinks.

After a few miles of nothing but music between them, she finally broke the silence.

"I think we should get to know each other better. You know, if we have to act like we are married." Emma says.

"I guess." Wanda let out a sigh. 

"We should also get comfortable with each other touch. Couples touch each other pretty often." She thinks about it out loud.

"What if we are a couple that just doesn't do PDA?" Wanda focuses her attention on the passing trees.

"Fury said to sell the lie, so that means we will have to show PDA every chance possible. But also no overdo it 'cause that would give away the whole plan." Emma explains. 

"He also said that once we'll get on her radar she might send people to spy on us, so I guess you are right." Wanda nods.

"So, tell me more about you, Wanda." Emma said softly while paying attention to where she was driving.

They have a few more hours to get to know each other on a deeper level.

With Sofia by Clairo playing softly in the background, Wanda started opening up. Emma in return, got vulnerable as well, to show Wanda she was there supporting her.

If they become friends, this mission could be a success. But if they remain at each other's throats, then it could just as easily be a failure.

When both of them finished with their stories, Emma decided to get another thing out of the way. 

"Can I hold your hand? You know, so we get accustomed to each other's touch and not flinch if we are taken by surprise." Emma explained.

"Yeah, you can hold my hand." Wanda responded. "By that logic, we should also practice kissing each other, shouldn't we?" She asks confused. 

"Couples kiss all the time. Right?" Emma asked and when Wanda nodded she continued. "So yeah, I guess we should get the first kiss out the way. It will be bad if we are taken by surprise." She concludes.

"It's been so long since I've been in a relationship, I forgot what you normally do in one." Wanda let out a sigh and focused her attention on the window, and not on their interlocked hands like it previously was.

"Same here, work has been a lot." Emma nods and grips the steering wheel tighter. "Not everyone wants to date someone that is practically married to their work." She lets out a small chuckle.

"Yeah. That's why my last relationship broke. We were both too invested in work, and not with each other." Wanda let out another sigh. 

Getting vulnerable was not something she was used to. She never liked to tell people her problems, so she just bottled them up and focused on what she had to do.

Sensing Wanda's distraught, Emma raised their intertwined hands and kissed her knuckles.

"Who knows, after this mission, you could find the one for you." Emma suggested.

Wanda let out a soft snort. "I can't believe this is the first normal conversation we have had in all of the years working together."

"Well, normally we are too busy trying to outdo the other. But right now we are a team so we have to work together." Emma shrugs. "Plus, you're not as prissy and uptight as I thought you were." She joked.

"Oh really? Well, you are not as annoying and self-centered as I believed you were." Wanda retorted.

"That means we are one step closer to catching this criminal." Emma laughed.

"Have you noticed how quick Fury was to send us away?" Wanda quickly realizes.

"I mean, he wanted to catch this criminal as soon as possible." Emma says. "That or he had enough of us bickering and fighting with each other."

"Not my fault you are so easy to fight with." Wanda shrugs.

"Excuse me?" Emma tried to act offended.

"It's funny how quick you are to correct me if I say something wrong on purpose. Or you get so red in the face when I mention you didn't do something correctly, or you missed something. It's easy to mess with you because you are quick to react." She giggles making Emma offended for real this time.

"Really?" Emma said in a low tone.

"Now, don't go and get all upset with me. It's the truth. You are so controlling of your work that any time it doesn't go your way I fear you are going to melt." Wanda explains. "I'm the same way, don't worry. That's why I'm laughing about it. We are both control freaks stuck in a mission with things out of our way."

I guess she does have a point. Emma thinks.

"Mhm." Emma hums.

It seems like both of them forgot they were holding hands all throughout the conversation. 

Wanda leaned over and changed the song before settling back in her seat and looking out the window.

I Kissed a Girl, and She Kissed Me by Kid Bloom started playing softly in the background. 

'Don't start with me baby, I don't know
Don't start with me baby, I don't know
This time I'm taking a long way home
Don't start with me baby, I don't know'

After another minute of comfortable silence, surprisingly, Emma spoke again.

"So, what's our story?" This gets Wanda's attention.

"We are married." She responds while lifting their hands to show the ring.

"Besides that. We will get questions about how we met, who asked who out, who made the first move etc. Especially after we make friends with our neighbors." Emma says.

"Let me think about it." Wanda says and redirects her attention to the window.

"Please don't make me look like an idiot, in the story." Emma said half-jokingly.

"Now that you said that, I might make you." Wanda laughed.

'Did anybody reach you the most, yeah?
It doesn't take a lot to let you bend the rules, yeah
I get excited when you come 'round
Won't you try to make it ready?
I know I've been hurtin'.'

"Okay, I think I came up with a good backstory." The redhead finally says after a few more minutes of silence.

"Okay, enlighten me with your creativity." Emma teases her.

Wanda starts telling the story of their so-called romance. She gets so into the details that she is completely turned around in her seat, facing Emma. Her hands are moving around while she conceives more details for them. 

To Emma's surprise, Wanda didn't actually portray her as an idiot in love. She actually got to be the 'instigator' of their relationship. She is the one who liked the redhead first and asked her out on a date. Emma is the one who initiated most of the important marks in their relationship.

It was cute how into the story Wanda really got. 

"Did you like it?" Wanda says when she finishes.

"Yeah, you really have a creative mind." Emma compliments her, receiving a blush from the green-eyed girl.

"Thank you." Wanda muttered.

The soft mood was interrupted by the new song that played in the car. 

Lost in the Fire by The Weekend and Gesaffelstein was really not appropriate for the whole atmosphere they created.

'I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on (lights on, lights on, lights on)
You're the only one I've got my sights on (sights on, sights on, sights on)'

Emma quickly skipped to the next song with a deep blush on her face. 

"Damn, who knew those are the types of songs you listen to in your free time." Wanda teases her with a sly smirk on her face.

"It's not my fault. The Spotify is on shuffle." Emma tried to defend herself.

"I'll pretend to believe you." Wanda giggled. "I can't lose you, babe. I can't lose you, babe." She started to sing the chorus softly to tease Emma some more. 

"Can we pretend the last minute never happened?" Emma asked still embarrassed.

"Why? We are married, I'm allowed to tease you." Wanda said innocently.

Emma ignored how her heart skipped a beat at what Wanda said.

"I better not hear you complaining when I'll be the one teasing you, then." Emma retorted back.

"I want to see you try." Wanda smirked.

"Oh, you'll see." Emma nodded confidently. 

Another silent moment seemed to settle over them. But as in the previous times, it was not awkward nor weird. 

They continued to drive in silence, not a word exchanged between them as they listened to the music playing. Lost in Yesterday by Tame Impala was playing at the perfect volume in the background. 

'Cause it might have been something who's to say
Does it help to get lost in yesterday
And you might have missed something, don't say
Cause it hurts to get lost in yesterday
And you're gonna have to let it go someday
You've been digging it up like groundhog day
Cause it might have been something, don't say
Cause it hurts to be lost in yesterday'

After a few more hours they finally arrived in the city that would be their home for the next who-knows-how-many days.

"Show's starting." Emma softly mutters before going out of the car and taking a look around the area.

"You going to stay here and admire the whole night? Or are you going to get inside with me? I can think of a few different ways for you to spend the next few hours." Wanda said seductively while leaning over the car, still on the passager's side just outside of the car.

I guess she got into her role as well. Emma thinks.

A smirk comes on Emma's face and she is quick to turn around and see Wanda look at her with a mischievous expression on her face. 

"Oh, really? And what do you have in mind?" Emma closes the door and steps around the car to get closer to Wanda.

"If you're behaving, I might share them with you." Wanda teases.

"If I'm behaving?" Emma asks and puts a hand on her chest acting hurt.

"Yeah, you know what they say, keep your wife happy and everything will be alright." Wanda tilts her head to the side, playfully.

"You married me, so I believe I kept you quite happy." Emma matches Wanda's energy.

"Continue on doing it and you will have the best life ever." Wanda winks before moving away from the side.

"If you are my wife, then I already have the best life ever." Emma replied more truthfully than she realized.

It was incredible how easy it was to switch to this side of them. They almost forgot they were acting and not actually married.

"Come on, let's get inside." Wanda says softly in her ear after they take some of their luggage out.

They could deal with the rest of the bags tomorrow.

"You got the keys?" Emma asked while taking both bags.

"Yeah." Wanda went first to unlock everything. 

After they got inside, they texted Fury letting him know they have arrived and started the mission. 

They were to contact him only in emergencies or with important stuff to say. Besides that, their interaction should be close to a minimum. 

"We are sharing a bed." Wanda finally realizes.

"Well, duh. We are a married couple after all. Won't it look suspicious if we had two beds in the room?" Emma asked while rummaging in her bag for some sleep clothes.

Their apartment only had one bedroom. It wasn't as big as they would like, but it will have to do to sell the lie even more. Besides that room, they had a living room, but the couch there looked so uncomfortable a kitchen and a bathroom. Nothing fancy but perfect for a married couple starting their life somewhere else.

"What will we do if they ask us for photos from our wedding?" Wanda started to panic.

"We'll tell them that we eloped." Emma replied softly. "And if they ask for pictures with us before getting married, we can tell them that we don't have that many since our situation was complicated. We can come up with a lie. We came here to start a new life, right? We can play into that and say something about how our friends or families were against our relationship." Emma continued when she saw Wanda getting worked up again.

"Okay." Wanda finally calmed down.

The next few days consisted in getting familiar with the small city, meeting as many people as they could while also managing their shop. So far they didn't run into Clarkson or any of her minions but they figured it was bound to happen at some point. 

They got better at interacting with each other and not jumping if one of them were to touch the other, or kiss their cheek or head. 

They have only shared a small peck so far, and that was when they were in the small park of this city. There were a few people around them but not too many. It was enough to make it seem more real and not something planned. 

Both of them ignored how the kiss made them feel.

So far, a few people were very welcoming towards them, others not so much. But it was expected, trust was built not given.

A week in, they went to the local bar with a few acquaintances. 

"How long have you been together?" Sarah asked while sipping on her drink.

"3 years." Wanda replied easily.

"And when did you get married?" Lauren asked this time, eyeing them.

"A few months ago." It was Emma's turn to say.

"Yeah, we decided we don't want to spend any more time not being with each other, officially, so we eloped." Wanda turned her eyes at Emma and smiled at her.

"And here we are now, away from everything. Just the two of us." Emma smiled softly at Wanda.

The girls went on to ask different questions and Wanda replied to them happily. Emma was too lost in her admiring the redhead to pay attention to what they were actually talking about. 

"I'm going to get a refill, do you want anything?" Wanda turned to her and asked Emma while putting her hand over Emma's so she could get her attention.

"No, I'm good. Thank you." Emma smiled at her.

Wanda ruffled her hair before getting up and going to the bar.

Emma placed her hand on her fist on the table and continued her admiring.

"Earth to Emma?" Sarah waved her hand in front of Emma, breaking her starting.

"Yeah?" Emma turned around to look at her.

"Stop staring at her and talk with us." Lauren said.

"Lauren, let them. It's cute how in love they are." Sarah scolded her instantly.

Emma went to respond but saw a guy at the bar being way too forward with her wife.

"Excuse me." She muttered before getting up.

"Please leave me alone." She heard Wanda say to the guy.

"Come on, baby. You know you want it." He insisted.

"Hey!" Emma called when she got closer. "She said to leave her alone, asshole." Emma put herself in front of Wanda.

"Who do you think you are? Didn't you see that I was busy with the nice lady over here?" The douche said annoyed.

"This nice lady over here told you to leave you alone. So if you don't want any trouble, I suggest you leave right now." Emma stood her ground.

"And who are you exactly?" He asked uninterestedly.

"I'm her wife, you jerk." Emma growled.

He went to say something but the security guard came and escorted the man out.

"Are you okay?" Emma turned around and looked at Wanda.

"Yeah, he wouldn't leave me alone." Wanda muttered, eyes looking everywhere.

"Hey, you're safe now, okay? He won't bother you anymore. I'll make sure you are safe." Emma cupped Wanda's cheeks and forced eye contact.

Wanda nodded before leaning in and kissing Emma with everything that she has. The kiss takes Emma completely off guard. 

"Whoa." Emma mutters when they part ways. "What was that for?" 

"For you being my knight in shining armor." Wanda gave her a cheeky smile making Emma laugh.

When they got to the table, their friends seemed to be looking at them.

"You okay, Wanda? You looked really uncomfortable back there?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, I'm better now. He was creeping me up." Wanda shuddered in thought.

"Hey, you are safe right now." Emma was quick to comfort her.

"I know, thank you, baby." Wanda said in a small voice.

Emma kissed her cheek in return and returned to the conversation.

Next week nothing interesting happens. They got into a routine of going out with the locals here and managing their shop. 

No contact from Clarkson, but one thing was weird. The guy from the bar was suddenly declared missing.

They didn't know if it was a coincidence or if Clarkson has been watching them.

Either way, they were acting with each other as they should. They were going on small dates around the city, had small walks around the area, interacted with the people, cuddling with each other. Things normal people were doing.

Another week went by and nothing else interesting happened.

"Where does this go?" Wanda asked her while showing her a special wine they had.

They just received new goods for their shop.

"That's around that shelf. It's on the pricer side so it has a special place." Emma explained while stocking up a shelf.

For this being a small city, they for sure liked their wine. They had more sales than they thought.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Wanda asked after putting the expensive bottle in its place.

"Do you want to stay in? I'm not really in the mood to go out." Emma said. "Or if you want to go out, you can go without me." 

It won't be the first time Wanda went out with the girls, on her own. They were a couple yes (a fake one), but that didn't mean they had to do everything together.

"No, I think I'll stay in as well. We can watch this new show that was released." Wanda turns around and bounces on her toes excitedly.

"Sure. I'm down for that." Emma nods.

It was crazy how comfortable they got with each other in such a short period of time. They got so into it that they forgot it was only an act. They became so domestic with each other, always checking in with each other, touching each other in some way if they were sitting next to each other, leaving kisses on each other's heads or cheeks, and sharing food with each other. Every couply thing was done by them.

A month in and they have yet to interact with the criminal lady. Fury told them that it could take even longer before they even hear anything about her. 

While Emma decided to go to the park and read a book in the sun, Wanda went out with their friends. It was one of their free days so they took advantage of it. 

"Wanda, have you ever thought of having kids?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, of course." Wanda nodded.

"Does Emma want them as well?" Sarah continued to ask.

"Yeah, we talked about having a few of them." The redhead replied easily.

She tried to push away the thought that instantly came to the surface. Clarkson was also suspected of stealing babies from their families.

What a sick lady. Wanda thinks.

Who knows if their friends are actually working for her?

"Did you think about when you'll want to have any?" Sarah continued to ask.

"In the future, but we are not entirely sure when. We are enjoying our lives at the moment. But when we are more prepared for kids, we will have a bunch of them." She giggled.

She gets so giddy when talking about her future with Emma.

"My girlfriend and I were thinking of becoming parents soon." Lauren suddenly says. 

"Really?" Sarah turns her attention to the brunette.

"Yeah, we've been talking about it for a while now." It was the first time ever, but Lauren just blushed.

"That's so cute. I'm happy for you guys." Wanda says with a wide smile.

"Thank you." Lauren nods.

"How's Camila? We haven't heard about her in a while?" Sarah asks while continuing walking.

"She's busy. Work's really stressful, but we are managing." Lauren explains.

The conversation quickly shifts to something else before they settle down on a bench.

"How's your business, Wanda?" Lauren asked this time.

"It's taking off quite well. We didn't expect for it to be this good, but here we are." Wanda shares.

"Yeah, people here really love their beverages." Lauren jokes.

"I noticed that, but we are not complaining." Wanda giggles.

"How's Emma? Why didn't she come with us?" Sarah asks curiously.

"She said she wants me to have a 'girls' day'. She also wanted to read this new book that she bought." Wanda explained. "She should be in the park nearby, nose deep in the said book while completely ignoring what's around her." The green-eyed chuckles. "It's cute how invested she gets when she is reading." 

"Do you want to go and visit her?" Lauren asks.

"Sure. It's been a few hours since we last saw each other, I already miss her." Wanda says excitedly.

It was true in fact, even though they see each other daily, Wanda grew to miss Emma's presence.

"I don't think you told us how you met each other?" Sarah said when they got up from the bench.

"Yeah, you didn't." Lauren confirmed.

"Well. We were, actually. She is the one that saw me first. We were at this concert and this dork instead of paying attention to the show in front of her, stared at me the whole time. I didn't see her obviously, 'cause if I did I would have been creeped out. Anyway, when the whole thing is done, she comes in my direction and asks me out on a date. She tells me that saw me and instantly felt a connection, so she had to get to know me." Wanda rambles. "I say yes more to see where this whole situation would go to. I actually never expected to fall in love with her when we first met. I thought she was going to be there for a short period of time, and after that, we would go our separate ways." She continues. "But then I got to know the real her and I felt myself falling more in love with her. At first, I didn't want to accept it and lied to myself saying it was nothing deep and it will pass pretty soon. But she continued to be her amazing self and when she asked me to be her girlfriend, there was no other response but yes. When I finally accepted that I was in love with the dork named Emma, she told me that she returns the feelings and sees a future with me. When she proposed I was the happiest person in this world, 'cause I knew I got to have that future with her." Wanda gets so lost in her thoughts that she forgets there are other people with her.

"That was sweet." Lauren says.

She turned to Sarah and sees her with tears in her eyes. 

"It was very beautiful indeed." Sarah nods.

"And speaking about your wife, she is indeed buried in that book." Lauren jokes while pointing toward Emma.

The girl was leaning against a tree reading. She seemed to have read half of the book already. She looked so adorable in Wanda's opinion.

I'm so in love with her. She finally realizes.

Without even thinking too much about it, Wanda sprints toward her wife. When she is close enough she jumps on Emma, scaring the latter.

"Wanda!" Emma squicks the next second.

"Hello, love!" Wanda exclaims enthusiastically.

"You scared me." Emma is still trying to catch her breath. 

"Not my fault you were too deep in the book." Wanda shrugs before shifting her position so she could cuddle Emma better.

Any time they are outside, they cuddle as if it's the last time they'll get to touch the other. 

Technically, it could be.

The thing is, they would kind of cuddle while inside as well since they grew to love each other's touch. When they went to sleep, they would keep their distance though. They only fell asleep in each other embrace 2 times. 

One time it was because they were both exhausted and didn't really realize what they were doing, and the second time it was because they were both slightly tipsy and choose to not care about tomorrow's consequences. 

"It's amazing!" Emma tried to defend it.

"Well, I wouldn't know that. Would I?" Wanda joked. "Since you took it all for yourself and not share it with me." She continued with a cheeky smile.

Before Emma could respond, she saw the other two women eyeing their interaction.

"Hello, there!" She waved at them.

"Hi, Emma. How are you?" Lauren came and took a seat on the ground.

"I'm good, thanks for asking. How are you guys? Did you enjoy your girl day?" Emma looked at Sarah this time.

She doesn't know why, but she doesn't really trust their new friends. 

"Yeah, it was nice." Sarah smiled at them and sat down as well. 

"How is your book?" Lauren asked.

"It's incredible. I'm so glad I bought it." Emma gushed. 

"What is it about?" Sarah got more comfortable on the grass.

Emma then started explaining the main story and how the writer put quite a few plot twists in the whole book. After that, she said her opinions and what she thinks the next thing happening in the book would be.

While she was rambling, Wanda got so comfortable in her arms that she accidentally fell asleep. Her head in Emma's neck and arms around each other's bodies.

"That's so interesting." Lauren told her after Emma was done. "Do you think you can lend it to me after you are done with it?" 

To her surprise, Lauren paid attention to the whole thing, occasionally asking small questions or offering input on how the story might go. 

"Yeah, sure." Emma nodded

"Wanda fell asleep." Sarah giggled when she saw her.

Emma turned her head to look at her wife and saw that she was in fact out of it. Her grip on Emma was so tight as if the redhead feared she will run. 

"Aw, my poor baby." Emma said softly before kissing her temple.

"So Emma, Wanda here told us about your first interaction and how she developed feelings for you later on, but what was your first impression of her?" Sarah asked curiously.

Emma's heart skipped a beat at what Sarah just said, but chose not to dwell too much on it and instead answer the questions.

"I thought she was beautiful. So beautiful in fact that I completely forgot what I was doing and where I was. I felt my heart at peace when I first looked into her eyes. Something that I never felt before. That's when I knew I should try my hardest to have her in my life, even if it was just as a friend." She took a break to admire the sleeping beauty cuddled up to her. "I still remember the first time I talked with her. I was so taken back by her accent and her eyes that I almost made a foul out of myself." She laughs at the memory. "I don't think she liked me very much at first and only went along with me so she won't crush my feelings." She stated.

What she told so far it was true, even if the circumstances changed. They weren't at a concert when they first met, they were in the same police department after Emma just got transferred. 

When she laid eyes on Wanda she was mesmerized by the redhead. But then they started their rivalry and she buried deep those feelings and focused on doing her job to perfection.

"What changed?" Lauren asks.

"No idea. I knew I was falling hard for her while not knowing if she even liked me one bit. But when I did confess my feelings, I felt the whole world being lifted up when she said she returned the feelings." Emma said while admiring the sleeping beauty.

Damn, I really love her. Emma thinks.

"That's sweet." Sarah smiled at the couple.

Another month went by without any interaction between them and Clarkson, but they are not giving up. 

"What is this?" Wanda asked Emma while showing her a weird-looking bottle of wine.

"I bought this as a joke." Emma laughed. "I wanted to see if people would buy it out of curiosity." 

"Did you taste the wine inside? Is it good at least?" Wanda asked while still eyeing the bottle.

"Nope." Emma shook her head. "Do you want to keep it for us and give it a taste?" 

"I'm not sure. How many of it did you buy?" Wanda asked while putting the bottle back on the shelf.

"Just a couple. If they sell, I'll buy more." She explained.

The doorbell rang getting both of their's attention.

A new lady entered the shop.

"Hello, how can we help you?" Emma asked in her customer's voice.

"Hi! I am just looking." She replied.

"Okay." Emma nodded before going back to the counter.

Wanda turned around and faced Emma while giving her a questioning look. Emma shrugged.

Maybe this was the infamous Clarkson or just a random tourist.

"Everybody in this town seems to love your shop." The lady said while looking at the bottles on the shelf.

"Well, we are selling wine, so that's probably the case." Wanda joked.

"Possibly. I've been away on a business for a few months, but when I got back all I heard was about you guys, so I had to check it out myself." The lady is still exploring their shop.

"Thank you for coming, we hope we will have something that's for your taste." Emma responded.

When the lady took a turn and went somewhere out of sight, Wanda turned around to Emma and nodded slowly. So now both of them think this mysterious lady is Clarkson.

"You know what I crave?" Wanda randomly asks. "Some waffles." She says while coming closer to Emma.

"Oh, really?" Emma asked with a quirked eyebrow. "You will have to wait until we are done here. I'll make sure to make you some." Emma replied. 

"Thank you, you are the best." Wanda giggled.

"Any preferences on toppings?" Emma asked while focusing on Wanda.

"Not really." Wanda shook her head.

"Alright."

A few moments later, the lady came with one of their most expensive wines in her hands.

"I'll have this." She says.

After they are done paying and packing the wine, the lady turns back around and faces them.

"It's good to see new faces around this town. I like what you did with this shop" She says while analyzing both of them.

"Thank you." Wanda nodded. 

"I didn't catch your names." She says.

"I'm Emma and this is my wife, Wanda." Emma introduces both of them.

"Oh, wife?" The lady asks with a playful smirk on her face.

"Yeah." Wanda nods.

"That's nice. Congrats!" She says.

"Thank you." Emma was the one to nod gratefully this time. 

"What's your name?" Wanda asked.

"Mia." She says simply before turning around.

"Nice meeting you Mia. We hope to see more of you!" Wanda says before the lady exits the shop.

"Have a nice day!" She says instead.

"You too!" Emma calls after her.

When the door is closed, Wanda turns around and kisses her cheek. 

"What about those waffles?" She asks with a cheeky smile.

"Still a few more hours to wait." Emma responds before going around the shop to rearrange some things.

But also to look for something out of the ordinary. Her gut doesn't trust Mia.

Later on, when they are upstairs in their apartment, she takes Wanda in an embrace and whispers what she thinks about today's exchange.

"I don't trust Mia." She mutters while both of them sway to some music playing in the background.

They are not taking any chances.

"I think she is our lady." Wanda nods.

It was so frustrating that they weren't offered any files on what this Clarkson woman looks like, or what her other name is. She is known as Clarkson and that's it.

"I think so too." Emma responds.

"We should be even more careful now." Wanda mumbles, more to herself than to Emma.

"We'll be fine, don't worry." Emma reassures her.

In the next few days, they don't see Mia anymore but they don't let themselves feel bad about it. Or stressed for that matter. They are quite relaxed and behave normally. Nothing changed, even if they are now in the presence of a possible criminal.

One night, after closing, they are left to clean the shop and make sure everything is ready for the next day. They let some nice music in the background while Emma was dusting the shelves and Wanda was managing the counter.

Lovefool by Twocolors was playing and Emma was swaying slightly to the music while humming the lyrics. 

Suddenly her smartwatch vibrated 3 times and she understood why. 

While acting normally, she turned around and leaned on the shelves admiring Wanda for a few moments. After that, she went behind the counter and leaned against it.

"Can I help you?" Wanda scrunched her nose while looking at her.

Emma didn't respond but instead, she cupped Wanda's cheeks and gave her a loving kiss.

"I'm craving some waffles." She mumbled against Wanda's lips.

"Any toppings you have in mind?" Wanda asked before pecking her lips some more.

"Not really. I'm open to anything." Emma shrugged while Wanda nodded knowingly. 

"We are almost done here anyway." Wanda muttered before giving her another kiss.

"You go up while I clean the floor." Emma suggested.

"I'll be waiting for you." Wanda says seductively. "With those waffles." She winked making Emma blush.

"Yeah, you better." Emma giggled.

With that, Wanda climbed the stairs to their apartment while Emma remained to clean the floor.

While doing that, she felt her watch vibrate another 3 times and she let out a sigh of relief.

Truth is, they have installed some small sensors outside the shop. Thanks to Tony's technology, they looked like normal rocks, but they scanned the perimeter for movement after they've been activated. Which happened the moment they locked the door of the shop, since they were connected only Tony knows how. 

That man is a genius. He also implemented a way for the sensors to connect with Emma's watch. It vibrated 3 times which means someone was at the window, watching them. 

Emma memorized the meanings the second she was here, knowing it will come in handy. And right now, she is very glad she did. 

When she got upstairs, Wanda was already prepared with music playing not too loud, but not too quiet either. They have gotten into a habit of dancing around and acting like goofs every time they had to discuss the mission, or anything Clarkson-related.

"It vibrated 3 times." Emma told her softly while taking her into her arms and swaying side to side.

"She was here." Wanda hummed.

"Someone, yes." Emma agreed. 

'I was having rotten luck and nothing went my way
'Til I stumbled on a clearing in the woods
I found a town of leprechauns and grabbed each one for wishing on
But I would let them all go just for you
I have crossed a natural plane and communed with the dead
But people always seem to want some proof
No one even would believe my luck of evil I got pictures of
But I would throw them all out just for you
Anything for you
All of this is true
But the best story that I could ever tell
Is the one where I am growing old with you.'

They let the music play while both of them realized how dangerous this mission could get if they were not careful.

"I'm scared." Wanda says softly.

"I know. I am too." Emma admitted too. "But I'm promising you I won't let anything happen to you." She cupped Wanda's cheeks forcing eye contact between them. "I got you." 

"Thank you." Wanda said gratefully.

I can only hope that we can both escape this alive. Emma thinks. 

The next few days, she received a short message from Fury telling them that their security camera has been breached. They only had one in their shop 'for protection of their said shop' and as they thought, it was hacked into.

Their colleagues back home knew about it, but they were not allowed to try and connect with them. They didn't want to give a chance of being traced and the whole mission failing. They only had a small device telling them if someone else got into it or not. And it did.

That's why they put the security camera in the first place. Once hacked, they could hack the other person without them knowing or getting any alert that someone is making their way inside their device. It was all thanks to Tony, the genius technician who had magical ways. 

Pretty much, he could hack into other's people devices without them knowing. It didn't matter how good they are as a hacker. It was practically impossible to trace him or discover that he was inside and sorting through their files.

Truly amazing.

So now, besides the fact that they had no privacy in the shop, besides the dark corners and the back of the shop with the stairs that went up to their apartment, they knew that their team was searching for incriminating stuff in Clarkson's devices.

That is if Clarkson's team was behind all of this. But they had a very deep feeling it was.

They didn't know if they could hear what was going on in the shop as well, but they were taking no chances. 

Tony managed to connect the security camera to Emma's watch as well. It would vibrate one long time when someone from Clarkson's team was looking through their security camera.

The next day it was a quiet day. Too quiet for Emma's liking. Whoever hacked their security camera had yed to watch them today. She only felt her watch do the signal one time, and it was late last night. 

It's fair to say she woke up pretty scared. 

So today, she was on her toes waiting for something to happen. Wanda wasn't in the shop with her, she went to get them some food. So Emma was left to act as normal as possible while being completely terrified.

When Wanda arrived, she not only had a bag with food, she had a bouquet of flowers as well. It made Emma's heart jump at the sight in front of her.

But she quickly got the signal. It was quite subtle but not for them. Pretty much flowers could be described as 'Act like you can't get enough of me! And do it quickly!'

It was one of their codes.

So Emma jumped over the counter and run towards her wife and kissed her with everything that she has to offer. She put her hands on the redhead's tights and lifted her up with ease. While Wanda gasped in the kiss, Emma took it as an opportunity for their tongues to meet and start a dance of their own. All this while Wanda secured her legs around Emma's hips. 

When the air was becoming a necessity, Wanda broke the kiss and started kissing Emma's neck.

"Been followed." She mutters in the quietest voice she could manage. 

But Emma still tried to cover it up with a gasp.

"I love you." Emma said quickly after.

Their way of saying 'you are safe now'.

"I love you too." Wanda replied before being let down on the ground. "If I knew I would get a kiss like that for bringing you some flowers, I would have done it more frequently." She tries to joke.

"The flowers are appreciated, love, but you'll get kisses like that without doing much." Emma said before taking her hand and going back to the counter to unpack the food. 

Her watch vibrated one long time while her hand was on Wanda's back so they both felt it.

"Oh, we have some dessert as well." Emma said surprised.

"Yeah, guess what it is." Wanda smiles.

Emma almost lets out a laugh at the irony. 

"Waffles." She giggles. 

"With strawberries and chocolate." Wanda mutters and Emma nods knowingly.

"Thank you." She says before giving Wanda a grateful peck on the cheek.

They ate in silence while constantly stealing small glances at each other. When Emma's watch gave her the signal once again, they both let out a sigh of relief.

This was getting stressful.

When Wanda was given the opportunity to drink a bunch of alcohol while in the comfort of Lauren's home, she took it. 

The brunette was lonely since her girlfriend went away for a few days, so she decided to invite her friends to get wasted.

So the married couple came carrying 2 bottles of the best wine they served and knocked on Lauren's door.

And that's how the night started for them. 

Wanda got a bit more wasted than she would have preferred so Emma decided to chill out on the drinking herself.

While speaking with Lauren about different books they both read, Wanda drunkly cuddled into her.

"Babe, I'm craving waffles." Wanda said in Emma's neck.

"You are?" Emma asked curiously.

"What's up with you guys? You are often craving waffles." Sarah giggled while she was tipsy as well.

"It's our way of saying we crave each other." Wanda blurted out. 

"Oh, it is?" Lauren raised a teasing eyebrow at the couple, making Emma blush.

"Yeah, she came up with the idea randomly." Emma tried to lie.

"Do you have different types of toppings for different types of touch?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah." Wanda was the first to answer making Emma blush.

"Babe!" She tried to scold the redhead.

"What? We are married. I'm allowed to crave your touch." Wanda started to ramble. "Or your tongue. Damn, when you." She goes to say but Emma is quick to put her hands over the dunk's girl mouth.

"Wanda." Emma gives her a pointed look. 

"I'm sorry." Wanda muttered before settling back into Emma's embrace.

"It's okay, but that was too much information." Emma said softly.

"I enjoyed it. It was funny." Lauren starts laughing.

"Yeah, you got so red Emma." Sarah joins the brunette and giggles.

"I think you have other places to be." Lauren was still chuckling while pointing at Wanda who was leaving small kisses on Emma's neck.

"I'm sorry for her. I'm also sorry that we are making you feel lonely while your girlfriend is away." Emma apologized.

"Nah, don't worry about it. You guys are cute. I see why you love each other so much." Lauren smiles softly at her.

"Yeah. We love each other." Wanda affirms. "I love her a bunch. She is my light, my stars, my moon, my sun, my galaxy." She listed but then stops when she runs out of things to say. "She is my everything." She concludes.

"Come on, Romeo, let's get you home." Emma says while slowly getting up.

"But it's true. I looove you." She drags the word for a bit. "I love you so much that I could marry you again." Wanda then gasps. "Do you want to marry me?" 

"You are married already, Wanda." Sarah giggles.

"Again. Let's do it again!" Wanda jumps excitedly. "Will you Lauren be our wedding officiant?" 

"When you are sober." The brunette laughs.

"But why not now? Is it because I don't have a ring? I could get a ring." Wanda starts patting her pockets. She gets to the wedding ring on her finger and pouts. "We already used this one, I need a new one." Wanda turns to look at Emma with puppy eyes.

"Let's get you home." Emma giggles.

"Will you marry me there?" Wanda asks confused.

"Sure." Emma shrugs.

"Then off to get married we go!" Wanda gets a hold of Emma's hand and starts dragging her toward the door. "Bye friends! We are going to enjoy our married life!" She calls after herself.

"Good night!" Emma calls behind her as well while she hears laughing.

"Come on, I'm craving waffles." Wanda mumbles more to herself, while Emma is buckling her up in the car. 

"I'll get you home in a second." Emma says softly.

The whole thing with them craving waffles meaning they want each other's touch was a very good lie that Wanda came up with. 

The real meaning was that they think they are being watched. The next question with the topic is to ask if they know by whom. If they reply with any toppings, it means they either don't know, or it's someone from Clarkson's team. If they reply with chocolate and strawberries, it means that it's by the criminal herself. 

They thought of this code a long time ago, and it really came in handy in situations like this.

The next day when Wanda remembered the night and the drunk behavior she had, she blushed for a whole hour. That and the fact that Emma kept on teasing her, didn't help.

"Do you feel better, Wanda?" Sarah asks while they were on their road trip.

They decided to go to the next city for the day. Just a nice change of scenery for all of them.

"Yeah." Wanda blushes.

"Do you still want to get married, the second time?" Lauren teases her.

"I mean, in a few years I would love to renew our vows, but I can wait until then." Wanda admits.

"I will love that." Emma nods.

While browsing a store, Emma found a collection of sitcoms. And knowing how much Wanda loves her sitcoms, she bought the whole pack. 

"What do you have there?" Sarah asked when they met at the door.

"Just a bunch of sitcoms." Emma answers easily before opening the door.

Wanda has yet to move.

"Sitcoms?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah, Wanda loves them, so I bought some." Emma replies while turning around to look at her girlfriend.

Wanda had tears in her eyes.

"What happened, love?" Emma asked concerned.

The other 2 ladies stopped as well.

"Thank you." Wanda chokes out before hugging Emma.

"No problem. We can watch them when we go back." She responds while pecking Wanda's head a few times.

"I love you so fucking much." Wanda's hold on her tightened.

"I love you too." Emma responds. "You better?" She asks when Wanda breaks the hug.

"Yeah. Thank you again. You have no idea how much this means to me." The green-eyed woman admits while wiping her tears.

"You must really love sitcoms." Lauren smiles softly at her when they are going back to the car.

"Yeah, I do." Wanda nods.

"It reminds her of the time back in Sokovia with her family." Emma says softly. 

"Yeah, we watched a bunch of them growing up." Wanda cuddles to Emma's side.

"Do you still keep in touch with your family?" Sarah asks.

"No. They died in the war." Wanda mutters before getting worked up again.

Emma is quick to embrace her.

"It's okay. I'm here. Give it all out." She stops to kiss her head. "I got you." 

After a few more moments, Wanda seems to calm down.

"I'm sorry." She says to the other 2 women.

"No, don't apologize. You have nothing to be sorry for. It must really suck to lose your family in the war. I'm sorry about that." Lauren gives her a hug too.

"I can't even imagine what you went through. But you are here with us and that's what matters." Sarah says before hugging her.

"Thank you, guys." Wanda smiles.

"No problem. We are friends." Lauren winks at her.

At the 3 months mark, they both kind off forgot why they were here in the first place. That and the fact that they weren't really married. Only acting like it.

So when Fury's text came through telling them that they got enough stuff to put Clarkson in jail, for good, they were both grateful and disappointed. Grateful 'cause they get to go home soon. And disappointed because all of this must come to an end.

They will return to their lives and that means they won't get to be as close to each other again.

It's fair to say that Clarkson's arrest was a blur for both of them. But what surprised them the most was that Sarah was actually working for the criminal.

She was the one to hack into their security camera, and most likely Mia's spy. 

Emma was really confused. If she thought that someone in her friend's group worked for the criminal, it would have been the ever so mysterious brunette. The one who barely shares things about her life, or her job, or anything really.

But she is kind of glad that it was Sarah and not Lauren. She likes the brunette better.

And because of that, they both decided to be honest with her before they left the city.

Lauren didn't take the news too well. She felt betrayed, in all fairness, and played. But after they explained everything, from how her other best friend was working for a criminal to how they were not actually married. The last part made Lauren laugh, so much in fact that it made the two agents pretty confused.

"So you mean to tell me you don't actually love each other." Lauren says after she catches her breath. 

Emma and Wanda both nod their heads.

"And I thought I was oblivious for having a criminal as my best friend." Lauren chuckles.

After a few more minutes of explanation, Lauren finally calmed down and said that she would like to keep in touch with them. She and Camila were thinking of moving soon and now this seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so.

They were still thinking about where, but they knew that if they got to the same city as Emma and Wanda, they would have some friends at least. 

The journey back to their previous lives was quicker than they remembered. The whole process of Fury congratulating them for their exceptional work and courage in facing the mad lady was just background noise. 

They were both thinkings of each other. While also being scared that they don't return the feelings.

Despite everything that proved to them that the other does in fact feel the same. 

"So, Emma, did you get to kiss Wanda at least?" Sam tried to tease her.

Yeah, quite a few times. Emma responded in her head but chose to ignore him.

"Is that a yes?" He continues. "Is she a good kisser?" 

Yeah, she is. Those lips did wonders. She thinks.

"What about you, Wanda? Will you respond?" Sam continues on being annoying.

"Why can't you stop?" Wanda asked already having enough of the teasing.

"It was just a simple and innocent question, Jeez." He raised his hands defensively.

While looking at Wanda, Emma gets the urge to kiss her. To tell her that she loves her with Emma's whole being. Everything that they've been through these past few months only made Emma fall in deeper for the redhead.

She would do it. She has to. 

And if Wanda doesn't return the feelings at least she tried. This whole mission reminded her how short life actually is and how she doesn't want to face any of it without Wanda by her side. 

"I don't think she actually returns the feelings." Wanda mutters sadly into the phone.

"Are you kidding me?" Lauren asked.

"What?" 

"You really think that Emma doesn't love you? After everything you've been through?" 

"I mean, she didn't make a move since we came home." Wanda shrugged even though there was no one in the room to see her.

"And why didn't you make one?" Lauren asked amused at the 2 oblivious idiots.

"Because I don't know what to do. I can't just go there and tell her I'm in love with her. She deserves more than that." Wanda rambles. "But I can't go too extravagant since I don't know if she returns the feelings or not." 

"You really amaze me with your obliviousness." Lauren giggles. "Yeah, I know! She thinks Emma doesn't love her back. Crazy right?" She talks with someone outside of the phone call. "See, even my girlfriend agrees with me on this one." 

"Ugh, what will I do?" Wanda asks while rubbing her hand on her face.

"How about you start with going over to Emma's and telling her you love her." Lauren suggests.

"That's too forward. I can't do that." Wanda is quick to shake her head.

"Then, you are on your own." Lauren giggles.

"Anyway, how are you and your girlfriend? Did you find a new place to live, yet?" She changes the subject.

"Yeah, we decided to come to your city and try it there." Lauren's smile could be heard through the phone.

"Really? I'm so happy I get to see you two again!" Wanda exclaims.

A noise from the outside got her attention. 

The green-eyed girl goes to the window to try to see what's going on.

She sees Emma with a speaker held up high. Some music came from it, but it didn't quite reach her.

"Hey, Lauren? I will call you later." She says into the phone.

"Go get your girl." Lauren says before hanging up.

Wanda was quick to take some slippers and get out of the house. 

The Way You Look Tonight by Michael Bublé was playing on the speaker and Wanda smiled remembering how many times they danced to this exact song.

"Would you dance with me?" Emma asked while putting the speaker on top of her car.

"Always." Wanda responded and took her hand.

They danced without exchanging any other words.

"I have something else for you." Emma suddenly said before reaching over into her car and taking out some flowers.

Wanda giggled when she remembered their signal for flowers.

"I'm also craving some waffles." Emma winked.

"What kind?" Wanda giggled.

"Surprise me." Emma took a step closer to Wanda. "Those are yours." She said while giving the flowers to the redhead.

"Thank you." Wanda nodded gratefully.

"Do you remember our signal for them?" Emma giggled.

"Yeah. Something along the lines of 'Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me!'." Wanda laughed.

"And are you going to? You know, given the fact that I just got you some flowers." Emma asked cheekily.

Wanda was taken back by that question, but she recovered quickly.

She took Emma's face in her hands and kissed her as if their lifes depended on it. It was close to a week since they last felt each other's lips and just now they realized how much they actually missed each other.

When they run out of air, they broke apart. Wanda was so into the kiss that she needed a few seconds to recover. Her eyes remained closed while Emma's ones opened to admire the beauty in front of her.

"I love you, Wanda." Emma admitted her voice hoarsely after the kiss they shared. "Throughout the mission, I had a lot of times where I forgot we were actually acting in love. I felt so at peace with you that I fell in love with you. I stopped acting the first few weeks." She took a break to take some air in. "What I'm saying is, it was real for me. Everything, every word said, every kiss that we shared, every touch and embrace. Every moment shared with each other. And I can only hope it was real to you too." 

After the confession, she waits. Wanda has yet to say anything.

"You love me?" Wanda finally asks after a few moments of silence.

"Yes. With everything that I have. My heart beats for you." Emma nods.

"Good, 'cause I love you too!" And with that Wanda jumps in Emma's arms and kisses her again.

"Be my girlfriend." Emma asks between kisses.

"Only if you are mine." Wanda giggles.

"It's a deal then." Emma giggles into the kiss as well.

Here you go. I hope you enjoyed this one. I had such a good time writing it, even though it took over 2 days to finish.

Do you like me mentioning songs in the chapter? I usually put some songs in the background to put me in a certain mood. Sometimes I need some songs for the story so I use those. Who knows, maybe some of you will listen to them :)).

Anyway, I'm procrastinating doing actual university work by writing this so you are welcome.

Stay safe and take care of yourself! I'll see you on the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 12.1K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
44.7K 1.5K 61
Book Two of Everything has Changed "Because I am fucking in love with you Y/N. I am so deeply in love with you that I can't seem to love anyone else...
644K 17.7K 87
This story starts with you getting a part in a new marvel movie. You become friends with many of the MCU cast, including Elizabeth Olsen(but will you...
272K 9.1K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...