Sweet Little Lies

By peachypeach006

Being the child of a major business owner seems like it would lead to the perfect life. Evangeline Wright, i... More

character aesthetics
K&W
CEO
KlineCo. and Coffee
Rivalry or Coincidence
Front Cover
Bigger. Better.
Speechs
Risky
Fake Dating
Day One
Park Avenue
Seen
Klines
Deals
PDA
Meeting the Parents
Pink Ties and Public Lies
Nothing More
Makes Me Crazy
You're Screwed
It Wouldn't Hurt
Two Days
Promise
Grow Up
See You At Six
Two Issues
Fuck It
Meeting The Boyfriend
More Than Anything
I Dont Either
Callum Young
Is That A Promise?
Jealousy Jealousy
Thats My Son
Markson
But You Did
Its Not You
We Figured
Real Life Princess
Pardon Me
Innocence
Just Like The Pink One
I Want One
Its Us
I Thought You Might Call
Accept It and Move On
Good. Thats Good.
Maybe
Just Normal Grey
Someday
Its Only Two Days
I Love Her For It
Hey You
I Want Her
110%
August 27, 2022
I Can Promise You It Is, Love.
I Promise You
Thats Three
Not Anytime Soon
Getting Ready
Paparazzi
Break
Oh Shit
Everything ≠ Nothing
Washington
Trust Me
20th Birthday
How It Should Have Been
Plans
Announcing the News
All Of You
Three
Take Care
Two: One
Changes
So Desperately
Absolutely
Go
Its Okay
Avery, Reagan, and Carter
Wild Ride

Grey

44 0 0
By peachypeach006

Evangeline~

Three weeks later...

"Fuck," I mutter to myself, leaning over the toilet.

Throwing up, morning, day, and night, has been my weekly routine, for three weeks. I don't know if it's a combination of stress, and being nine weeks pregnant, or just being pregnant.

I desperately want to see Grey, but with everything that's going on for him right now, I don't want to just add another thing onto that.

The news, paparazzi, and media, have been all over him since he fired the minor headquarters manager. They were friends. The same guy he yelled at on the phone before he and I got in that argument.

I feel bad, but at the same time, I'm sure the guy was an asshole. Grey doesn't usually get mad, but then he was.

I lean my head back, taking a sip of water. I am in desperate need of a shower, but any kind of movement makes me dizzy, and nauseous.

My phone buzzes on the floor next to me. I expect it to be Rose or Callum.

Rose is finishing moving in with her now fiancé, and they could not be happier, and I'm happy for them.

Callum has been bugging the shit out of me, about business meetings, offers, and a shit ton of other stuff. I may lose it one of these days.

"You doin okay?" It reads. My heart races.

"Yeah." I reply.

"I have something for you, mind if I stop by? I'll be quick."

"Come on over."
• • •
He knocks on the door, I have no strength to stand up, yet I do. My apartment blurs as I make my way towards the door, down the hallway that is much longer than I remember.

"Hey," He softly smiles. The smile that I miss.

"You can come in," I say.

"No, no it's okay,"

"Grey,"

Everything starts spinning. Black and white flood my eyes. I cant even make out my own hands.

"Grey," My voice breaks this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 44.3K 36
Question: What was the best way to improve my grades without having to rely on my over-achieving sister and nerds to do my homework? Answer: Get the...
25.8K 7.4K 73
Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalities, on a mission to save their father's...
47.5K 1.5K 19
Normally within the Gemini Coven there are twins hence the name or even singletons, never before has there been a trIplets. Until now that is. Evange...
893 460 31
They are scattered, living different lives and scars hidden deep from the world. All fighting their own battles, some wants it to get pushed into the...