Therapist - KTH

By Kimtaehyungfics

All marriages go through ups and downs , but if yours is beginning to take a toll on your mental and physical... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 20

1.1K 58 28
By Kimtaehyungfics

Taehyung POV

It's the next day and I quickly get ready and go in my clinic to properly attend my clients.

"Good morning , sir." Receptionist wishes me and I wish her back and enter in my cabin.

Soon client's come and I attend them one by one. I also think about y/n side by side.

What she must be doing now?

I just want to see her , after yesterday I feel confident as well.

"Okay....and I know it will work , Best of luck." I say to my last client which is before the lunch time.

I push my chair back and rub my temples. My mind immediately thinking about y/n.

Gosh! She is really something.

Not wanting to torture myself anymore I take my phone and open our message chat.

You

Hey!
Hope you are fine.

I see our chat and after some seconds a reply comes from her.

Y/n

Hey!
I'm fine thx
And how are you?

I smile and quickly type.

You

Good to hear. And
I am fine too.

Y/n

😊

I don't type anything for the moment and take a deep breath. And after sometime I finally type what I want to.

You

Y/n , I miss you.

My heart beats loudly and I think what she must be feeling right now after reading the message.

Y/n

Well....I-I
Miss you too.

Honestly I didn't had thought that she would also miss me and even if she did , I didn't expected her to tell me. But I am not complaining or something , I'm happy.

You

I feel nice to
Know that you
Also miss me.

Y/n

Yea 👉👈

You

Do you want me
To come and meet
You in the evening?

Y/n

That would be great. 🥰

My heart flutters at her response. I am glad to know that she is also eager to meet me as I am for her.

You

Well....let's meet
In the evening. Need
To go...bye , take care.

Y/n

Okay...Take care
And bye.

She goes 'offline' and I also decide to eat something.

I quickly grab a mayonnaise and chicken sandwich with an orange juice from the canteen and enjoy it.

Time Skip

The moment I was waiting for finally comes and I quickly pack my bag and leave my clinic , going towards y/n's house.

I sit in my car and quickly start the car , drive safely fast to arrive at her house on time.

I can't wait anymore , I'm more than happy that she agreed to our deal. And now I am also enjoying every single moment of it.

I finally arrive at her house and ring her bell. I wait for few seconds and the door opens , revealing the gorgeous her.

"Hey! Welcome."

I smile and enter her house as she closes the door. I keep my bag on the couch and wait for her to come.

She comes in the main hall with a smile and stands facing me. I smile at her and without wasting time , I take a step forward and take her in my arms.

She seems to get a little surprised by my actions but soon wraps her soft , gentle hands around my waist.

"I missed you , y/n." Without realising much I just say what I was truly feeling for her.

She doesn't respond , instead rubs her palms soothingly on my back. After sometime I pull back and take her for a gentle kiss.

I kiss her very softly , gently and comfortingly. She smiles in the kiss and brings her hands up and wrap around my neck , pulling me close.

I tightly yet gently wrap my one arm around her waist and the other , I keep on her neck. I tilt my neck to kiss her better and firmly.

I softly suck her upper lips and the same she does with my lower lip. I bite on her lip and she opens her mouth and let's me explore her.

After what feels like an eternity I pull back and rest my forehead on her's.

"I missed you too."

I look at her and smirk teasingly.

"I know you missed me but I know you missed something else too."

She blushes and hits my shoulder.

"Come then." I say and her eyes almost bulge out.

"Wh-what right now?" She asks with a puzzled face. I giggle and peck her lips.

"Then when?" I say and don't let her say anything more as I take her lips again for a kiss , but this time a bit rougher.

She also begins kissing me with the same pace as mine and we continue kissing and reach her bedroom.

Her hands find my shirt and starts to unbutton them and throw it on the floor. I also find her top and quickly remove it , throwing it on the floor with mine.

We enter her room and I push her gently towards her bed and make her lay as our lips still connect with each other.

Mature

Swiftly , I pull down her pajama shorts and panties , leaving her bottom half bare. I swipe my finger on the string of cum connected to her pussy and panties.

I spread her pussy lips wide and admire the way her clit glistens , pussy already getting wet.

The smell of her arousal already made me hard in my briefs. I couldn’t handle the temptation of fucking her in the spot. But the idea of teasing myself was already on my mind.

I lick over my lips before biting down , looking down at her hand as she touched me. In surprise I chuckle a bit , before I keep my hands on her thighs.

She squeezes her legs but that wasn’t enough to stop me as I slip my hand up to her pussy. My long fingers ghosting over , hearing her breathing heavily.

"I know how much you want to be touched."

"Is that okay If I do?" I bite my bottom lip. She nods shyly and I duck my head down under the covers.

I grin softly and she blushes , she let's out a low whimper when I teasingly lick the tip of her clit , sucking on it slowly.

She couldn’t help but adore the way I was licking her pussy. She began combing through my soft hair.

I was as gentle as a cat lapping milk , but instead of milk it was her cum. Her wetness was all over my lips and fell down my chin.

I see her hiding her face with her hands but I pull them away. I place wet kisses in between her thighs and lick higher to where she wanted me.

With bashful squirms I tease both of her clothed hard nipples with my fingers , twisting and rolling it. She rolls her hips closer to my face. My hands now rest on her thighs before I lower my head and lick from her tight hole to the mound.

"My sweet girl , I want to see you touch yourself."

I deeply whisper before guiding her hand to her wet pussy. I lay my hand on top of her's and help her circle her clit , making her release a soft moan.

"There you go , baby."

I watch her and suck on her nipples. But not able to wait as well. I remove her hand away before I move into flicking her clit with my tongue. My head getting closer each time , I lick the inside of her pussy while also rubbing her clit with my slender fingers.

"Cum on my tongue. Your cum taste so sweet...I just want to lick all up." I coo  kissing her pussy , lips touching her already erected clit.

I interlock my hands with her's and kept on circling her clit. It made her cum immediately on my tongue. Her cum strings are now onto my wet lips as I still gently kiss into her pink folds.

"Pretty" I whisper in lust before I give her one lick , I groan in content.

"Tae , nyah…it feels so good." She cutely mewls , tugging on the strands of my hairs.

I finish with gentle pats on her clit to help get her down from her high. She cutely whimper at my praises.

"You are such a good girl." I lean over to kiss her softly on the lips.

"My good girl." I say and lay down beside her taking , her in my arms.

Hope you liked chapter 20 and please do vote.😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 134 11
"I like your dress" She flushed "Thank y---" "𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧." ••• 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 : 2023/12/30 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 : ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)...
209K 8.5K 25
"I own every part of your body I lick." ♧︎︎︎𝐜𝐡𝐱𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐤𝐢𝐦_ ©2021.
480K 10.7K 51
You had a perfect life great friends, nice parents, and an amazing boyfriend... Until it all changed in one short day. [COMPLETED] WARNING; Adult/M...
5.8K 245 10
Top-JK (BxB) In a world where violence is already consuming everyone, new murders start to appear ones with two puncture wounds and people drained of...