Cherry Locked (Book One)

By ChrissyQueen

A flirty bartender entraps two men, an average guy and a billionaire. She's sought after by both men, who des... More

TEASER
OFFICIAL BOOK TRAILER
CHARACTER BOARD
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
Chapter 36: Mood Board
36
Chapter 37: Mood Board
37
Chapter 38: Mood Board
38
Chapter 39: Mood Board
39
Chapter 40: Mood Board
40
Chapter 41: Mood Board
41
Chapter 42: Mood Board
42
Chapter 43: Mood Board
43
Chapter 44: Mood Board
44
Chapter 45 Mood Board
45
46
47
48
49
A/N
Magazine Covers
NEW COVERS
BOOK TWO COVERS
Book Three Coming SEP 2024
FEATURED BOOK
TAG/ FREE EBOOK
Help/Donate

34

491 309 17
By ChrissyQueen

Mr. Thompson marches my way as soon as I walk into the country club. "Madison, I need to see you in my office."

"Oh..." I peer at Lily and back at him with trepidation. "Is it something bad?"

"Just come." He wags a finger to summon me.

My feet stumble after him. My boss walks me up the stairs; we pass the banquet hall and head to his office. "Is this about a customer review? Is that it? Did someone complain?"

"No, you're not in trouble."

"Then what..." I rummage my mind for another reason. "Did I forget to lock up? Or missed a clock out?"

Thompson stops in front of his door. "No."

"Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but you're being pretty vague with the reason."

He opens the door to his cluttered office. I spot a huge, white box glistening on the desk. It's the first thing I realize. The second thing is Jace. He's in all black, his ripped arms nearly bust from a suede shirt. His thick thighs are sharp in the jeans. A gold belt frames his hips. Jace's hair is incredible! One side is behind an ear while the other hangs.

He's never worn such a suggestive outfit around me.

His body is an art sculpture...I need to touch it.

"Thank you, Mr. Thompson."

"You're welcome, sir." My boss waves me ahead. "In you go, Madison."

This is freaky! I wished to see him again...and here he is. Sitting on my boss's desk...waiting like a prowling panther. I want to scratch his clothes off! My sex drive has been repressed for far too long...it's vigorously hungry.

I step inside, spelled by his sparky eyes. The door closes behind me. The slam of the wood flutters my bean. We're alone...without a medical condition to restrict us. "Hello again, Madison." His bassy tone taunts.

"I thought it was goodbye."

"I guess that one was like the last...meaningless."

"Why is that?"

Jace straightens to his full height, 6′3 to my 5′8. He's huskier; his biceps are ridiculous in the fitted top. "You tell me?"

"I'm the one who's asking."

"So am I."

"We both can't be clueless."

"No...but we could be dumb together." He smolders. "I have something for you, as congratulations on recovering."

"How do you-"

"My informant...our last talk bothered me. I'm happy you sought help."

"You can't spy on me!"

"But you're spying on me. Google and Twitter searches."

I flush of all color. "No, you're wrong,"

"The phone you have, its initial IP address, is the beach house. All devices are coded by my tech guy and tracked. In case of theft. The service is automatic once connected to the estate's network."

"You've been watching me this whole time??!" I panic.

"No, I respected your privacy up until our last chat. Your state of mind worried me. I didn't like the suicidal indication."

I glower at him. "I'm not suicidal! Now unlink my phone and my searches!"

"You said I was wrong; you just contradicted yourself, darling." He paces to me; I raise my head to keep eye contact. He's so close! The air from his nose skims my forehead. My hands are dared to plot themselves onto his abs. I stare directly at his chest. The typical three buttons are undone. "What are you thinking?"

I pin my arms to my sides. "Nothing..."

"You're lying." His hands cradle my elbows. My skin prickles from his touch, much like fizzing acid.

I break away to the desk. My stomach inverts itself like a suction machine. "What's in the box?" I stutter.

"Open it."

I hold my breath until my ramming chest relaxes. I look down at the box. It has a smooth fabric cream bow atop it. I tug at a hanging string to untie it. The bow falls into ribbons. The presence of Jace's body behind me fogs my brain. His cologne is earthy...and tropical; I instantly think of a boardwalk and fruity beverages. He's close again, inches from connecting his waists to mine.

I zero in on the white box to dull my urge to slam into him. There's sheer wrapping paper inside. "It's already in a luxurious box. Why add fancy paper?"

"To remind you of Christmas."

I grab two handfuls of the paper and toss it into the air like a kid. It falls like thin confetti. "Is that a good reenactment?"

"Yes."

I catch sight of something pale gold...and sparkly. My eyes lower. I realize the glow is caused by diamonds. I'm baffled when I register what's in the box. A daring, elegant gown lies inside. The hushed gold color is topped by a sprinkle of shining crystals. The chest design is one-shouldered with a deep, curved cleavage line. One sleeve has a cutout. The other is bare. 

The stitched waist, the short front, and the mermaid tail rock my world. "Wow!"

"Do you like it?"

"No...I love it!" I squeal.

"Try it on."

I twist around, almost touching my mouth to his. It would be so easy to kiss...it's not even a long way for my neck to stretch. This isn't the place. My boss's office is not a good place to make out. "I'm not changing in here. My boss could walk in!"

"I guarantee you he won't. I'm renting the office for fifteen minutes. A 5 million dollar payout."

I huff out a laugh. "You just love tossing money in the air, huh?"

"I do."

"You would love stripping." I crack.

"I've done a few shows." He grins provokingly. My breaths catch in my lungs. I gaze at his chest again. I know I appear thirsty, especially when my eyes track to his belt. "Are you picturing it?"

"No." I blush and spin around.

"If you wear the dress tonight, I'll consider letting your fingers explore." He breathes into my ear.

I bite my lip. "That's tempting...but I'd rather pick out my dress."

"I thought you loved it?"

"It's stunning and all...but it's not for me."

"It was made for you." His lips trail down my earlobe. I shut my eyes. "I want you in it."

I almost become too dumbfounded to form a sentence. I battle my mind to stay sharp, but his lips makes me stammer my speaking. "That dress is for someone else, not me...I won't do it justice."

"You're gorgeous."

I shake my head. "Sorry...it's an incredible gown. I just..." The touch of his lips on my neck stiffens me. His fingers trace mine, inciting my core. It bubbles like lava. I smother a moan. We can't do anything here. This is crazy! What is he thinking?!

"How do you feel now?" His fingertips glide up my arms. The air from his mouth deadens my skin.

"Umm..." I shudder. His hands near my side breast. "I-" My voice fails to complete a sentence. His touch is too distracting...too magnetic to the cells in my body. My brain is mush.

"Repeat after me, Madison." His hands go to my collarbone. "I feel incredible."

"I...I can't...I can't say that."

"You can; you just need more inspiration." His hold on my collarbone glides to my neck; he kisses it like a starved animal. His tongue stabs between the smooches. My hand grasps backward at his pants and clutch. I sigh. "Say it." His hands claw into my sides. I pant wildly.

The bones in my body quake. "I feel, feel in-in-incredible," I speak meekly.

"You can do better than that." He lifts me like a feather and turns me to face him. I rest my hands on his chest. Jace's lashes flutter from this gesture. He walks me to a wall, pins me on it, propping a knee between my legs. "Try again."

I stare down at Jace with droopy eyes. I hunger for him. My sex drive stimulates. I summon a naughty grin. "I think I need more inspiration..." My hands slide down his chest while his grip my hips.

Jace wraps one of my legs around him, then drops me, so I sit on his knee. He pushes the middle of my back. I glide up his knee. His free hand clutches my thigh. I hiss. A load of cum pressurize in my abdomen. "I feel incredible." I gasp.

"You're almost there." His palm squeezes my stomach, his face cages mine in. I believe he's about to kiss me! Yes, please. Jace's lips hover over mine. I extend my chin for a kiss. He goes to bite my neck. No! Why is he down there?! His hand thrusts my lower half up and down his knee. The friction against my cherry is hard and long. I huff. "Say it again."

All the things he's doing to me at once, the pushing of my back, the attack on my stomach, my slipping waist, the biting. My senses overload. The liquid in my gut tornados. I cum. "I FEEL INCREDIBLE!!" I shriek.

Jace removes his knee to free me from the wall. "I'm glad you agree." He pokes charmingly.

"Why'd you stop?!"

"Because I want more than sex from you, darling." He withdraws from my neck. "I'll arrive at your place at 7:30, wear the dress. That's an order." He backs away, staring me down as a lion would its meal. The thirst in his eyes floor me. "You look incredible." His breathing lengthens the compliment. The words sound so appetizing. I gape at his mouth. Jace gives a delicious smirk before exiting the room.

I've never been so aroused. I want more! He can't stop like that! It isn't fair.   

#Romance
#Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
45.1K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
417K 8.3K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
19.7K 371 51
"I think Mr.knights has anger issues." Just as those words slipped out from my mouth Mr.knights turned and in the blink of an eye, I was slammed aga...