Sins of the Father [Aot x Mal...

By Knoxx__

What would happen if an Ackerman with Royal blood was born? What are the effects and consequences of it? AOT... More

CH 1: THE BEGINNING
CH 2: TRAINING
CH 3: DISBANDING CEREMONY
CH 4: BATTLE OF TROST
CH 5: BATTLE OF TROST PT 2
CH 6: GARRISON REGIMENT
CH 7: HUMANITY RISES AGAIN
CH 8: TROST AFTERMATH
CH 9: SURVEY CORPS
CH 10: THE 57TH EXTERIOR SCOUTING MISSION
CH 11: EXPEDITION AFTERMATH
CH 12: FEMALE TITAN
CH 13: STOHESS AFTERMATH
CH 14: THE ARMORED AND COLOSSAL
CH 15: HUNTERS AND OPENING
CH 16: SOMEONE
CH 17: LEVI SQUAD
CH 18: CHILDHOOD MEMORIES
CH 19: COUNTERATTACK AND PAIN
CH 20: KENNY ACKERMAN
CH 21: MEMORIES FROM FIVE YEARS AGO
CH 22: REUNION
CH 23: REISS FAMILY
CH 24: SINS OF THE FATHER
CH 25: RULER OF THE WALLS
CH 26: SUNSET
CH 27: CHANGES
CH 28: A DREAM I ONCE HAD
CH 29: SECOND CHANCE
CH 30: NIGHT BEFORE THE BATTLE
CH 31: TRUST
CH 32: OTHER HALF
CH 33: MEMORIAL AND CEREMONY
CH 34: OCEAN
CH 35: CROSSING THE FENCE
CH 36: AGREEMENT
CH 37: HOPE
CH 38: MEDIATOR
CH 39: SUNSET 2
CH 40: NIGHTFALL
CH 41: ISLAND DEVILS
CH 42: IMMIGRANTS
CH 43: OTHER HALF 2
CH 44: LAST VICTORY
CH 45: FEELINGS
CH 37.5 EXTRA: Island Recon
CH 46: FALSE PROMISE
CH 47: THE NOBLE ACT
CH 48: WHEN LAST REACHED FIRST
CH 49: NOBLES AND SINNERS
CH 50: SONS OF SINNERS
CH 51: GREAT TITAN WAR II
CH 52: GREAT TITAN WAR II PT. 2
CH 53: HOMECOMING
CH 54: RECONCILIATION
CH 55: THE LAKEHOUSE
CH 56: ISLAND'S FORCE
CH 57: RESTORATIONISTS
CH 58: NEGOTIATION
CH 59: INFILTRATED
CH 60: BIG BROTHERS
CH 61: MISGUIDED CHILDREN
CH 62: RESTLESS
CH 63: WAR IS PEACE
CH 64: MORAL
CH 65: YOU WHO ALTER THE STORY
CH 66: ELDIAN EMPIRE
CH 67: END AND BEGINNING
CH 68: WAR IS OVER
CH 69: FALLOUT
CH 70: 3 YEARS LATER
CH 71: ESCAPE FROM HELL
CH 72: COMING BACK
CH 73: WE MEET AGAIN
CH 74: TURNING TABLES
CH 75: THE DAY
CH 76: LIBERATION
CH 78: ALL FOR THIS
CH 79: FOUNDING TITAN
CH 80: CYCLE
CH 81: NIGHT OF THE END
Author's Note
CH 82: 104TH
CH 83: ACKERMAN TO ACKERMAN
CH 84: HINDSIGHT
CH 85: HINDSIGHT 2
CH 86: OTHER HALF 3
CH 87: KING OF THE WALLS
CH 88: RECRUITS
CH 89: FRICTION
CH 90: OLD TIMES
CH 91: COMRADES
CH 92: LIFELINE
CH 93: LIFELINE 2
CH 94: FRIENDS IN THE SKY
CH 95: ENEMY OF MY ENEMY
CH 96: ATONEMENT

CH 77: PARTY

1.4K 54 10
By Knoxx__

A few days after, the island held a festival as they were expecting Queen Historia to give a visit to the island.

The ship from Paradis has docked. Historia and the two Regiment commanders along with a few higher-ups got out of the ship and were greeted by the locals full of excitement. Performers were blowing their bagpipes and the ladies started dancing as usual. The citizens started to cheer and shout her name as they express their admiration for the beautiful Queen of Paradis.

Historia walked hand in hand with her five-year-old daughter. Eren walked toward them and picked her up.

"Your Majesty." Magath and the other members of the Alliance greeted, bowing their heads. Reiner couldn't help but blush to see Historia after all these years.

"Oi, Reiner. Why is your face red...?" Eren glared. The blonde then recoiled in defense.

"Reiner, Annie, long time no see." She smiled. She then turned to Y/N and pinched his ear. "Ah!! Ow!!" The man yelped, leaning down to her height.

"How dare you leave without a word!!" The Queen scolded. "Historia... You're embarrassing me...!" Y/N groaned.

"I almost forgot that Y/N is also a royal," Gabi stated as they watched from a distance after giving their flower garlands to their special guests. "So is Mister Zeke," Udo added.

"Y/N could have been the King of the walls."

"You're shocked about it as if being the Founder couldn't be more shocking than that." Zofia retorted.

"Let's get going. The prime ministers and the Azumabito are waiting." Zeke informed.

They now headed to the capital to meet the leaders of Kara, Puerto, and the Hizuru to begin their contracts and agreements for peace.

Words were quick to spread as the world now sees Eldians as heroes and Titans are made to stop atrocities, thanks to their recent mission where 3 large and influential nations were involved and saved by them.

Iontach was known as an extended nation of Eldian Empire, thus the world leaders see Paradis and Iontach as one.

They discussed in the meeting the plan to stop Marley. And Eldians were asked if they'd join the allied group in the battle as they see the Rumbling as the most powerful and effective way to reach the goal which Zeke immediately took down saying that they have no intention of using the Rumbling unless it was Marley who would launch an attack first.

But to their surprise, the Queen opposed Zeke and suggested joining the attack rather than waiting for Marley to destroy or worse kill every Eldians on the island.

They've also talked about the operation to retake the invaded nations of Mideast, Baltic, Nori, and some parts of Aidni and Avalon. If the rumbling is to be used, they'd used it to destroy Marley's force on the mentioned nations but they were worried about the infrastructure getting destroyed.

What the former honorary Marleyans' worried about the most was how could they locate and save their beloved relatives from the hand of the Marleyan dictator, Peter Tybur, who captured them from the beginning and haven't seen them since then.

The meeting ended with them scheduling a plan for the incoming attack in Marley. The rescued POWs from Haland were safely handed to their respective leaders. They were still shocked by the number of soldiers who died even after they surrendered to the Marleyans, there were only 5 Eldians survivors out of 33 that were used as slaves and captured along with the soldiers.

They realized how gruesome and cruel the Marleyan regime was. That stated and proved that Eldians were victims all along. Even a few years ago, Eldians in Marley were used to serve them for their own interest, and Eldians in Paradis was falsely accused as a threat to the world just because Tybur chose to remain silent and live their life in absolute paradise.

******************

"After all these years... The world has finally started to see us as normal people. Even knowing we can turn into titans... They don't see it in a bad way." Armin said with much delight.

"Aside from us, it's all thanks to these Alliance who continued to work even after the Rumbling. They never stopped to seek justice for us, Eldians." Historia stated. They were in the mess hall having their lunch.

"Remember when we thought that talking about peace with other nations was impossible? It seems like it's possible after all." Armin added.

"It's because we have the Founder." Eren retorted, holding her daughter and sitting beside the Queen. "They are aware of how powerful Eldians are. It's like saying, starving people would eat anything. Desperate situation comes with desperate choices."

"So, you mean to say, they didn't have much of a choice?" Connie asked before taking a sip of his drink.

"Something like that."

"But still... They now accept us. They see us as saviors." Armin piped.

"Hey, Armin, Eren..." Jean spoke, gathering his friends' attention. He looked serious and in deep thought. "Are you all aware that Y/N could talk to us using the Founder? I mean, like sending scenarios or memories? Or bringing us into a place to talk?"

"Wha...!?" Armin gawked. "Really. How did you know?"

"Porco the Jaw told us about it. He said he talked to Mikasa before. I get it, she has somewhat mentioned about she and Y/N came to a close—"

"Jean, I said—" Mikasa interrupted but Jean raised his hand trying to stop her.

"Though Mikasa never explained how but I guess that was how it happened, using the Founder. But for captain Levi, he got to talk to Y/N all this time but he never bothered mentioning it to us... Don't tell me it was a personal reason, too? They don't even share a brotherly bond." He gritted.

"Who knows... Maybe it is." Connie responded. "I know why you're saying this... don't be jealous, man." He teased.

"I'm not jealous!" Jean glared.

"Wow... Just how powerful the Founder can be?" Armin wondered. "What else can he do?"

"Everything," Eren answered. Their gaze then shifted to him. "The Founder is connected to all Eldians and can control all Eldians. This means he can control our minds and even manipulate us. He can make us look like a fool if he wants to. We're just like puppets that he can control."

"Woah, easy there, Eren," Connie spoke. "You're making it sound scary."

"Because it is. That's why if the Founder got to the wrong hand, every Eldian is doomed or even the entire world." Eren spoke. "That's why... maybe it was the right choice that I gave it up..." He thought.

"I see... Then we're lucky that Y/N is the Founder." Sasha piped. No one knew why but the room was filled with awkward silence for a moment as they were all in sync, expecting someone to support Sasha's words. They then jerked from their seats at the realization. No one took the first move to talk.

"A-ah... Y-Yeah... It's not like he's going to do something bad. That's unlikely of him." Connie chuckled awkwardly.

"Are we really?" Eren opposed Sasha's statement. "Because he used that power on me before. He made me forget a memory of us when we were in the Path during the Rumbling."

"What!?" They gasped.

"Yeah... That time, I said things that made him snap and beat me to death. The next thing that happened was me waking up outside the hardening in Shiganshina with a few soldiers around me." Eren continued.

"Are you serious...?! T-Then how did you know all of it...?" Connie asked in shock.

"Historia. When I touched her, I started to remember everything. Just like what happened at the Reiss Chapel and at the ceremony."

"So, what are you trying to say then? That Y/N could be playing with our minds, altering our memories?" Jean narrowed.

"Wha... H-Hey wait, guys... Come on. It's Y/N we're talking about." Mikasa defended.

"Mikasa's right. Maybe he did that to you because it wasn't something worth remembering or you mentioned that you had a brawl, maybe he didn't want to dent your bond...?" Armin added.

"But still, he has no right to fuck someone's memory." Eren gritted.

"If we have a problem or worries, then let's try to talk things out with him instead of assuming and speculating. Alright?" Connie said.

"That's right." The blonde agreed.

"As if he'd talk!! He's not the one to talk his mind out even if you force him." Jean pouted.

"Let's still try," Armin said. "Also, I have a question about him about the Tybur."

"And what is it?" Connie asked.

"I mean... now that you mentioned altering memories or talking to any Eldian, maybe Y/N can try to talk to him since he's an Eldian, right?"

"No way... That's a good idea!! You really are a genius, Armin!!!"

******************

The noise grew louder as the Scouts reached the target location and were now standing by the entrance of the village. A small compound with a few huts circling the open area where the party was currently being held.

They swung the small gate open, entering the party where men and women were chaotically dancing as the musicians plucked their instruments to the joyful rhythm. The sun still hasn't set but the fairy lights hanging on the small trees were already on, slightly illuminating the area and the flag banners hanging above the walkway made the place even more lively and inviting.

The long tables around the area were filled with delicious food. Fair games were also held for everyone's enjoyment.

"At last!!" Markus shouted at the sight of them entering the place, drawing people's attention.

"What took you so long!!" Hange approached, who has been having fun for hours now, with a cup of liquor in her hand. Flower garland hanging loosely around her neck.

"Hange. Don't tell me you're drunk already?" Jean asked furrowing his eyebrows as Hange wrapped her hand on his shoulder. "No. No. Don't worry." She spoke, words a bit unclear.

Some locals were in the corner, playing their favorite games, large mugs of beer in their hands. Other men took the advantage to flirt with the ladies, and some were there to meet the people of Paradis and get drunk.

The ladies welcomed them, hanging garlands the same as what Hange has. "Where's Y/N and the others?" Connie asked as they walked further ahead.

"There they are!!" Sasha shouted and pointed at the people hanging out by the huge tree, lanterns attached to its branches. Krista was playing with the four teenagers, with Pieck and Y/N nearby.

They spotted Levi sitting at the bar, minding his own business. His back turned on everyone. Next to him was the blonde bearded man who seemed to do all the talking while the other remained unbothered.

"Reiner!" Jean called out. Their attention then shifted to the approaching Scouts.

"You guys are late." The blonde greeted as he gestured for them to take a seat.

Porco and Annie stood in front of them and handed the mugs of beers. "This is the first time we'd do this together, please enjoy." Annie greeted with her usual expressionless look.

"Annie. I didn't know you drink alcohol." Connie teased as he chugged on his beer.

"The tunics seemed to fit on you all, huh." Reiner complimented.

"Is that so!? Well, I guess I should start collecting this type of clothes now." Jean jested.

People were shouting and cheering nearby as one of the sports competitions was about to start. "What's that about?" Armin asked as he looked at the people surrounding the area.

"Pork catchi—

"Pork you say!?" Sasha's eyes glimmered.

"Y-Yeah..." Porco recoiled. "People will try to catch the pigs inside the muddy ground." He explained.

"Woah...! Interesting!!" Connie said. "And what's the prize?"

"A pig, obviously." Annie sighed. They took interest and decided to watch the show. Inside the fence, stood a shirtless man, his body already covered with mud, and not far from him were the pigs he needed to catch.

"Oh hell nah, I ain't going to play there. Dive in mud combined with pig shit. No." Jean complained, his face sneering with disgust.

"But it's pig, Jean!! Inside it, there's meat!!" Sasha pouted.

"Ye lads wanna try it?" The host asked with his thick accent. "All ya need is herd the piggies into the pen, and one pig is yours!"

"Still no," Jean said sternly.

"Come on, Jean!!!" Connie insisted. "Do it for us!!"

"Not fun of piggies, eh? I can change the prize for ye. We have lovely lassies willing to be a prize and make yeer night extra special. ye're a mighty lad, I can tell they'll fight over ye." The bearded host grinned. "Lassies' pretty as sculptures, win and see for yeerself."

"Oh..." Connie exclaimed, his lips formed into a smirk. "You heard that, Jean? A lady."

"Take the shot, Jean." Y/N encouraged.

"Who knows, maybe your destiny lies with the pig." Reiner teased. Y/N then elbowed him as the three of them chuckled.

"Hey!! I'm not going to join because of a lady!!" Jean shouted, being too defensive. "I'm here for the pig!!"

"Oh, so you're really joining." Connie teased even more. "No, I changed my mind." Jean gritted in frustration. "Let's just watch these men do it."

"Whaa..." Sasha gawked. "But the meat!!"

"I'll buy you meat in the market." Jean comforted.

The sports then began. The man inside started to run after the pigs and chase them. He had it hard as he struggled to move on the wet ground, sliding and slipping into the mud, his head and face now turned brown. The audience started cheering, enjoying the show, some were laughing at how the man stumbled down as if a pig could win a fight against him.

"What a cripple!! Try harder!!" A man shouted.

"Get that title and win as King of the Swineherd!"

"Ah, impossible. Couldn't chase his own wench into a bed, let alone a pig into a pen!"

"Just so you know. Reiner was the first ever King of the Swineherd." Annie blurted out making the blonde man blush in embarrassment. "Annie!!" He yelped.

Connie laughed his lungs out. "No way!! Reiner, really!? You do this kind of sport?"

"F-For fun!! Okay!? It was for fun!" He defended. "Yeah, besides, Reiner was still in good health at that time," Porco added.

The time was up and the man only managed to pen one out of three pigs which he ended up with empty hands and a muddy body as he walked out of the yard.

"Nice aim!!" Porco complimented as Gabi hit the bullseye. She was challenging the other three teenagers and Sasha in the archery game. " Way to go!!" Sasha said as she didn't back down and got into the top spot as she scored higher than the girl which of course Gabi didn't take too lightly, pouting as they leave the game stall.

"Maybe I could learn from you, Sasha" Gabi spoke walking side by side with her. "Y/N trained me how to use sniper and I heard about bows and arrows from him. I'm guessing it was you who thought him about it." She continued.

"Oh did he now." Connie butted in. "At least the man knows how to take credit. I'm surprised he made an effort talking about us with others."

Sasha rolled her eyes. "Leave him alone." She shot back and looked down on Gabi. "Tell me when you're free, I'll teach you." Gabi's eyes then glimmer in excitement. "Sure!! Thank you!!" She piped, giving the woman a bright smile.

"You gotta be kidding me!!" Jean grunted as he slammed the wooden counter of the bottle pyramid stall. "This is a scam! How come it won't knock over!!" He continued to rant.

"Jean, you're just doing it wrong." The blonde man smiled, he stood on his side and grab the baseball he knew all too well how to pitch. "You just gotta have a good aim and throw it in the center of the pyramid," Zeke explained. "Watch this." He said confidently and went into a pitching stance and then threw the baseball at the bottle pyramid. He failed. two more jugs remained standing on the top of the barrel.

"Oops." Reiner mumbled. Zeke felt embarrassed, clearing his throat. "W-Well ha ha, it's just a trial. Let me show you the real one this time." He said and grabbed another baseball, this time he threw it with more power, managing to knock over the five jugs except for one.

"Uh-oh..." Y/N hummed and stretch his lower lip, trying to tease the blonde man. "Seems like Zeke needs some extra trying for the Beast Titan." Eren added to the teasing. "Can't rely on his titan with that skill."

The competitive man began sweating except for being tipsy, he felt the pressure to finish what he started and prove himself to his audience. He grabbed another ball and aggressively throw it with all his might to another set of the pyramid but whatever he did, he couldn't knock all of them

The other became anxious as Zeke wouldn't stop trying, gritting his teeth out of frustration.

"Alright, Zeke. I think that's enough." Porco commented as he noticed how tensed and frustrated the man has become, gripping the ball aggressively. Zeke let out a heavy sigh. "Well, you're right, Jean. Seems like there's something wrong with this game." He chuckled and looked in Levi's direction. "Hey, Levi. Why don't you—"

"No." Levi shot back quickly as he wasn't interested in anything he'd say, walking away from them. Hange sigh. "Can't really bring him to join us, huh."

On the other side of the compound, Their friends started drawing attention as they tried the high striker game.

"What's going on there?" Reiner asked as he quickly headed there with the others. On the way there, they heard a loud thud and people started cheering in excitement. "The hammer game...?" Y/N guessed.

"Whoa!!!!" 

"Almost!! But not enough!"

"Hit harder!!"

They reached the area and now saw Mikasa holding the mallet tightly as she stood in front of the high striker.

"Wow!! Mikasa!! I'm betting on you!!" Jean suddenly shouted as he arrived and spotted the woman.

Mikasa then raised the mallet high and positioned herself properly and then effortlessly struck the center pad with it, creating a loud thud before the pressure kicked in. The lever moved and the puck then swiftly made its way up ringing the bell from the 15ft shaft.

Everyone's mouth were opened as they carefully watched the woman show her strength.

"Goodness me!!" A local exclaimed in awe, eyes wide open. "How could she do that! Lady made it look so easy!" He piped.

"Whoa..." Falco awed. His eyes followed the woman as she calmly made her way towards the side to give space for the other players.

"Damn... That's what an Ackerman is like..." Udo whispered. "They're so strong."

"Strong... What happened to Mister Y/N?" Zofia chuckled.

"Damn lass!! How strong can you be!?" Another local asked in shock.

"This Paradis people are really somethin'!!"

"Hah!! That's my friend!!" Jean shouted proudly. "Did you all see that!?"

"Another one has made it to the top!! The new high scorer!! Ms. Ackerman!!" The host announced and the people around started clapping and cheering.

It was nightfall, and the lanterns and fairy lights now beamed their full potential, making the place more magical as the people continued to celebrate. Boozers singing, dancing, drinking, playing, and flirting. Even Jean and Connie were caught in plain sight enjoying the time with the lassies.

The Scouts and Alliance had enough drink to be much carefree and just let everything flow as it was. "Let's do some dancing!!" Connie shouted, inviting everyone into one of the sheds where people were dancing.

"Scouts and dancing don't exactly mix. But whatever." The tipsy Jean stated as he followed his friend along with the others. Bagpipes and flutes started to play and they began dancing, starting with footwork, stomping it against the wood floor, creating a rhythmic sound, the Scouts couldn't sway with the beat but they didn't care they just laughed it off and continued to dance.

Clapping their hands on their legs and their chest. Partners facing the opposite sides with their forearms hooked on each other as they go round and round. With a beer in his free hand, Connie attempted to drink, pouring it all down his mouth but it ended up splattered all over his face, making the people laugh at him which was returned by a laugh from the man himself.

Nothing ever mattered at that time for them but just have fun. Forgetting the horrors of yesterday. They could start worrying again about another matter tomorrow when they woke up, but for now, they just want to be part of this celebration.

"Y/N." Armin greeted as he approached the grey-haired man in the corner with a mug in his hand.

"Armin, it feels like I haven't seen you in forever." He jested, slurring the words. Armin's face was red as he also had drunk a few beers earlier.

"Listen, I know this is not the right time to say this but I have a proposition." The blonde said.

"A proposition?" Y/N echoed.

Armin nodded. "Yeah, I heard about the Founder being able to talk to Eldians through dreams or something..." He started and Y/N hummed as he waited for the man to continue. "Well, I was thinking... Why don't you try to talk to Peter Tybur and ask him to like stop all of his cruelty... He's an Eldian, right? Has it crossed your mind?" Armin added with an awkward smile at the end of it.

Y/N was taken aback, Armin, who was always observant, didn't know exactly why but he was sure Y/N didn't see this coming nor expected him to talk about Tybur at all. The taller man looked him straight in the eye, his expression was hard to read as his face became stiff. He then suddenly chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Ah... hahaha." Armin was quite startled. "Armin, wise as ever. That's a good idea!!" Y/N continued. The blonde was confused as his words didn't support his earlier expression. "You're right. You're right. Why haven't I thought about it sooner?" Y/N said whilst thumping his head with his hand, his voice a bit high. "Maybe... I can ask him to stand in the front as his hands raised in surrender..." Y/N added, making the latter even more confused.

"Wha...?" Armin gawked before letting out a heavy sigh. "You know what... We can talk about this some other time. We've had much drink for this type of conversation." He chuckled.

"You're right, my smart friend. Let's just enjoy the night, shall we?" Y/N spoke as he rested his arm on Armin's shoulder dragging him back to the dance floor where everyone was having fun.

"Hey." The short woman called out. Y/N gaze landed at her he then let go of Armin and waved at him to head first. He then shifted his way towards her, wrapping his arms around her as they met halfway. "What's up?" He grinned.

"Seems like you're getting a little too drunk, mister. Drinking pretty heavily tonight" She reminded whilst wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Oh, am I?" He giggled before pressing his lips on her forehead. "Hmm." She hummed, enjoying the warmth from the contact. "Even the kids could tell." She responded.

"Eh, what can I say... I'm enjoying the party." He admitted to which the woman smiled brightly. "Sure you are. I'm glad."

************************************

King of the Swineherds reference/credits to the Witcher 3 Heart of Stone :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790 8 18
Born and raised in Marley, you became a very high raking soldier. You just recently earned the title of a detective at just 19 years old, leaving you...
8.8K 561 23
December 25th 0827, Levi Ackerman was found abandoned on the steps of a farmer and his wife's home. The tiny baby was wrapped in a blanket woven with...
240K 9.5K 105
I have never had any control in my life. I never had a say in the things that I can do or what I wanted to do in my life. I was even told that I wo...
638 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...