Tint Of Love

By Abhilasha012

Highest rankings #1 in love #1 in strong female character #1 in mine Aarohi vashisth a 24 year beautiful... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Disclaimer
chapter 1 The vashisths
chapter 2 Vashisth family part 2
chapter 3 mistake
chapter 4 The return.
chapter 5 the engagement ..
chapter 6 Meeting the devil . .
chapter 7 The escape ,The search
chapter 8 AAROHI VASHISTH
chapter 9 sidharth mehra
chapter 10 The first impression
chapter 11 the fight .
chapter 12 siddhu
chapter 13 Result
ch 14 movie night
chapter 15 Evil spirit
chapter 16 . .Their sufferings .
chapter 17 same feelings .
chapter 18 missing someone
chapter 19 unexpected job
chapter 20 posessed
chapter 21 realisation and confession
chapter 22. for love
chapter 23 . what is mine ..is mine
chapter 24 ladoo
chapter 25 Rebel.
Chapter 26.Scared Who?
chapter 27 The impulsive decision
chapter 28 pain, grief ,agony
chapter 29 Hidden truth
chapter 30 Her decision
chapter 31 piano girl
chapter 32 mystery of bangles
chapter 33 Engaged who ? Angel?
chapter 34 meet the tigress
chapter 35 welcome to mumbai
chapter 36 job ,friendship ,proposal
chapter 37 . Ronn meets the vashisths
chapter 38 consequences
chapter 39 . Her bitter past .
chapter 40 .Intruder
chapter 41 The downfall
chapter 42 bitter truth
chapter 43 unknown facts
chapter 44 Tigress meets Ronn
chapter 45 Marriage with devil
chapter 46 Real identity .
chapter 47 Return to nainital
chapter 48 . injured
chapter 49 .Bangalore
chapter 50 lost and found
chapter 51 Accident
chapter 52 . proposal
chapter 53 encounter with truth
chapter 54 wedding
chapter 55 Tame the devil ?
chapter 56 His care .
chapter 57 Reception
chapter 58 . New york
chapter 59 penthouse
chapter 60 Awakening of the Queen
chapter 61 friends for life
chapter62 Feelings
chapter 63 kiss
chapter 64 Real angel
chapter 65 . Right place
chapter66 . For his love
chapter 67 .Made for each other .
chapter 68 . Passionate love
chapter69 . honeymoon
chapter 70. fun and scars
chapter 71 Anything for you
chapter 72 . Meet mrs sahay
chapter 73 love couple
chapter 74 Her Roots
chapter 75 her choice
chapter 76. Insult
chapter 77 Dan's style
chapter 79 secret and sufferings
chapter 80. The end
glimpse of my upcoming work
epilogue

chapter 78 .not so pleasent surprise

9.6K 785 35
By Abhilasha012

The treatment of arohi got started, and so was her miseries .as doctors acquainted earlier arohi started experiencing many discomforts. she was restless sometimes, and nausea and dizziness were the common side effects of the treatment that she was undergoing.

As promised ronn was taking care of her comfort but sometimes contemplating her going through so much trouble made ronn furious, he use to curse dan in his mind for giving this idea to arohi.

   One month later arohi got a call from over-excited Aditya, varsha gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Aditya sends the pics of the baby to arohi. Looking at the pics arohi couldn't resist her desire to visit the nainital. Ronn didn't protest this time as he wanted a change of atmosphere for arohi and he was well aware that there is no better place than Nainital to cheer her  up. At least she could forget about her miseries for some time.

        Dan and zaid also accompanied them as Dan was very worried about arohi's health.  From the day the treatment of arohi got started, Dan made a habit to stay at ronn's place in the daytime which was also helpful for ronn as he used to complete his office work, while dan was staying near arohi.

    When they reached the hospital, anand passed the newborn baby to arohi.
Arohi held him with shivering hands tears blurred her vision while looking at the little bundle of joy. Ronn's eyes got moist while looking at his wife her expressions were confiding him how much she is yearning for a baby. Aditya observes the dull face of arohi and ronn 's reaction too. He decided to inquire arohi about this.

    Dan also held the baby in his arms and started cooing to him, the vashisth family smiled at the excitement of the old man, and zaid passed a heavy gold chain to dan which dan gifted to the baby.  Anand and Aditya tried to stop him but he didn't budge so they had to accept it.

     When Aditya asked arohi about her health as she was looking pale, she didn't hide about her treatment Aditya was on cloud none listening to her at least her sister got some ray of hope. He sternly told arohi to take rest and proper care and also call them whenever she needed them.

      Arohi smiled in tears gaping at the excitement in her brother's voice she requested him to hide this matter from others especially triloknath as she was scared of the negative result., arohi didn't want her dad to be upset.

      Aditya agreed with her, they were busy in their talks when Sahiba enters the VIP room, a wide smile spread on ronn's face looking at her angel noorie, ronn wanted to walk to them but Sahiba signalled him to stop at his place only and leave noorie down on the floor.

    Norrie started crawling towards ronn who was now calling her name to arohi 's surprise noorie recognise ronn. Crawling by her knees noorie reaches for ronn, he picked her up in his arms and kissed her chubby cheeks then cleaned her hands using sanitiser. And scolded Sahiba to leave noorie on the hospital floor and check her soft knees to assure she was safe

     Dan who was observing all this with interest gave a glance at zaid who was busy adoring Sahiba. Dan raised an eyebrow at him and then he asked anand who was sitting beside him.

"Who is this girl? some relative?"

"No uncle she is Sahiba arohi 's best friend."

Dan gave a nod of understanding., then recalled that name as zaid has talked about his love interest once
Dan was noticing Sahiba and found her to be a polite girl.

     Dan signalled zaid t come near him " I like your choice ' he whispered this in his ear and patted his back.

    Zaid blushed at his comment.

    The same evening they  returned to Mumbai as arohi  cannot miss her appointment with the doctors.

       Six months passed like this but arohi was not able to conceive and she was stressed about this. Ronn tried hard to pacify  her  but she was upset as after following all the restrictions, putting up with all medicines regularly there was no positive result.

          Her irregular menses were making her situation more worse as whenever she got her menses late arohi  used to hope for the positive result.. But to her distress she never got pregnant

  Ronn was noticing this all, he knew this stress is making her more restless she use to lose her temper on little things the house staff ,shruti all were bearing her anger.

      One night when ronn returned his home the house help informed him that arohi refused to have dinner.

    Ronn instructed the maid to arrange arohi 's dinner in the bedroom.After freshening up ronn got settled beside arohi who was lying on the bed with her eyes closed , ronn patted her hairs and kissed her forehead .

     Arohi opened her eyes slowly and gave a weak smile at him . Ronn made her sitted on the bed and arranged some pillows at her back .Ronn served food on a plate and tried to feed her but arohi refused to eat even a bite .

     "   Please jaan have something ,should I order soup for you "

"Ronn please i dont want to eat anything, i am feeling nauseous."

   " Just a spoon for me " arohi knew how stubborn ronn is ,so she just had a spoon and then she rushed to the bathroom . Ronn was getting furious looking at her miserable condition.After throwing  her guts up she washed her face and enters the bedroom .

"   See i told you , ronn i think i am really pregnant this time see missed my menses too ... I will ..."

"Enough of this madness " ronn shouted in high pitch on arohi " listen to me arohi you are quitting this treatment from this moment only as i cannot see you suffer like this .... So there will be no more treatment for you... "

     "  What are you even saying? We have come so far the doctor was also suggesting that this time there are high chances for me to conceive baby "

  " Baby baby baby .... Stop this bullshit arohi ,i told you before and.I am telling  you again that i dont need a baby ... Do you get me clear this time ... You know what are you even doing to yourself to our relationship .from last six months whenever we made love ,you behave like you are fulfiling a task .. you know to achieve your goal ,just to have a kid ... For god sake look at yourself how miserable you look .... You lost so much weight whenever you got those injections  your butts swelled and you face so much difficulty in even moving ....

 " Don't you know why I am doing this i need a baby ronn ,our baby ..."

    " Fine! you want a baby na ,i will arrange a surrogate  for us hmm, don't do this jaan ... I hate to see you like this " don't held her face between his palms .

   ,"   Ronn we discussed this before too " don't left her and stated in high volume

  "   Listen to me arohi till now I  was tolerating  your stubbornness but not anymore from now onwards no more treatment for you and that's final .As I don't want to  lose my wife for a baby ..." Ronn left the room in rage .

   Arohi slumped on the floor sobbing badly .

    It was midnight when ronn returned to the room , arohi was sleeping on the bed he got settled beside her he can notice the dry tears on her cheeks ... He doesn't know how to make arohi understand what she means to him .

The next morning when arohi wike up she didn't found Ronn in the room ,when she tried to step down , her head started spinning badly with great difficulty she reached the washroom for completing her more ning routine . After shower he headache subside a little. She ordered a tea in her room only . Arohi was recalling the last night argument with ronn ,she knew how much ronn loves her but she wanted him to understand her feelings too  .

   When she reached the dining room she found the living room was filled with expensive bouquet and shruti was arranging those in the living room properly .
Arohi was surprise to see so many bouquet   ,when shruti spotted her she came to her to wish goodmorning.

 " What's all this ?

   "Hmm mam it's sir's birthday today  "

  Arohi got rooted on her spot listening to shruti ,she held her head which was already dizzy , she cursed herself for last night argument because of that ronn must left early for the office . She never wanted to  celebrate his birthday like this ,before some months she clearly remembered this date but in all this treatment thing it just slipped from her mind . Now she doesn't know how to wish ronn and apologise  to him.

"Shruti we have to go to  sir"s office, you know the florists shop on the way . We will buy something for him ok , just give me some minutes i will be back

Arohi tried to make a fast move but her dizziness does not let her so she decided to go slow . After arohi left for her room shruti "s mobile flashed with ronn 's name . She picked the call in one rng

  "   Sir "

" how is your mam doing ?did she had somethng to eat?

" she had her morning tea and now she is leaving  to meet you at the office .we are going to visit florist on the way then we will reach office "

    Listening to this a smile spread on ronn 's face , he quickly responded to shruti
" I am starting for the florist shop dont tell her this keep her busy in the shop,i will surprise her there ."

"Noted sir" shruti cut the call as arohi was moving towards her all ready to leave .

        Soon they started for the florist ,after reaching there arohi ask shruti to help her to choose perfect bouquet for ronn ..

 "   Di i thnk you should make a bouquet of your choice of flowers you know the staff they wil help you it will special in that way "

   " Hmm you are right ,here hold my phone "

Arohi got busy in selecting and shruti got a call from her security team so she exited outside to receive the call ,after finishing the call arohi "s phone started ringing by Aditya "s name flashing on it . Shruti picked the call

     "Bachu where are you now?"

     " Sir shruti here mam is in xyz florist near our home , wait i am passing her the phone "

"No it's ok ,i will call her  later "

 "  Yes, sirr."

     Shruti returned to the shop and found arohi busy in the selection, shruti also started appreciating the other bouquet decorated  on the other side of the shop

     While arohi was busy with her task she felt a presence behind her before he could turn around, two arms hugged around her waist and twirled her around a   shriek escaped from  arohi"s mouth .when she got on her feet someone shouted "surprise."

   The twirling worsen her dizziness still she looked at the person and decided to give the person a piece of mind but when she  noticed the face of the person she muttered "babchu "

Before she could react more a tough  punch landed on Sameer"s face resulting in him falling to the ground,ronn pulled him up and again
Landed a punch on him . Sameer was shocked in anxious as he didn't expect this he wanted to meet arohi on his small visit to India, and as arohi changed her number he called Aditya, who planned to surprise arohi with sameer as he was also in Mumbai to attend some meetings.

  Arohi rushed towards ronn and held his hand " stop it .... Stop it ... Don't beat.

  " Shruti hold your mam ... How dare you bastard to touch my wife ....my jaan ...you know you  don't deserve to live "

Stating this ronn mark the gun on his head,arohi who was still dizzy was frightened to watch the scene but her detorting health was not supporting her The past of arohi started coming in front her the gun,sidharth who was beaten badly and the last gun shot . She started wriggling to get out from shruti "s hold as her voice was not supporting her words . She tried to shout but couldn't ?
On the other hand when ronn entered the shop with a smiling face, when he witnessed the scene in front his blood got boiled, and his body got stiffed in rage as a boy was holding her wife from her waist and twirling her around .  He saw how arohi shrieked and then held her head, this was more than enough for him to kill that shit head .
Arohi attempted to shout again but before that, a gunshot sound filled in the air her shout turned into cries as she couldn't lose Sameer at any cost .
     That was the last string of arohi "s patience, soon black dots started appearing before her and she collapsed to the ground.

Before closing her eyes she muttered" babchu", she could hear some distant voices jaan,bachu, didi but soon she lost herself in the darkness.

That's all for today

Hope you like this

Only one chapter is left

Thank you for reaching 990 followers , and 300 reads for promising him

And giving so much love to renege.

   Please vote and comment in this chapter

   Do follow my profile to help me in reaching 1 k son.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 126K 80
The worst mistake that Sneha could do was to save a girl from getting assaulted. That is because the girl whom she saved was none other than the sist...
13.3K 430 23
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
10.3K 1.3K 19
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲.𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢�...