Tint Of Love

By Abhilasha012

Highest rankings #1 in love #1 in strong female character #1 in mine Aarohi vashisth a 24 year beautiful... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Disclaimer
chapter 1 The vashisths
chapter 2 Vashisth family part 2
chapter 3 mistake
chapter 4 The return.
chapter 5 the engagement ..
chapter 6 Meeting the devil . .
chapter 7 The escape ,The search
chapter 8 AAROHI VASHISTH
chapter 9 sidharth mehra
chapter 10 The first impression
chapter 11 the fight .
chapter 12 siddhu
chapter 13 Result
ch 14 movie night
chapter 15 Evil spirit
chapter 16 . .Their sufferings .
chapter 17 same feelings .
chapter 18 missing someone
chapter 19 unexpected job
chapter 20 posessed
chapter 21 realisation and confession
chapter 22. for love
chapter 23 . what is mine ..is mine
chapter 24 ladoo
chapter 25 Rebel.
Chapter 26.Scared Who?
chapter 27 The impulsive decision
chapter 28 pain, grief ,agony
chapter 29 Hidden truth
chapter 30 Her decision
chapter 31 piano girl
chapter 32 mystery of bangles
chapter 33 Engaged who ? Angel?
chapter 34 meet the tigress
chapter 35 welcome to mumbai
chapter 36 job ,friendship ,proposal
chapter 37 . Ronn meets the vashisths
chapter 38 consequences
chapter 39 . Her bitter past .
chapter 40 .Intruder
chapter 41 The downfall
chapter 42 bitter truth
chapter 43 unknown facts
chapter 44 Tigress meets Ronn
chapter 45 Marriage with devil
chapter 46 Real identity .
chapter 47 Return to nainital
chapter 48 . injured
chapter 49 .Bangalore
chapter 50 lost and found
chapter 51 Accident
chapter 52 . proposal
chapter 53 encounter with truth
chapter 54 wedding
chapter 55 Tame the devil ?
chapter 56 His care .
chapter 57 Reception
chapter 58 . New york
chapter 59 penthouse
chapter 60 Awakening of the Queen
chapter 61 friends for life
chapter62 Feelings
chapter 63 kiss
chapter 64 Real angel
chapter 65 . Right place
chapter66 . For his love
chapter 67 .Made for each other .
chapter 68 . Passionate love
chapter69 . honeymoon
chapter 70. fun and scars
chapter 71 Anything for you
chapter 72 . Meet mrs sahay
chapter 73 love couple
chapter 74 Her Roots
chapter 75 her choice
chapter 76. Insult
chapter 78 .not so pleasent surprise
chapter 79 secret and sufferings
chapter 80. The end
glimpse of my upcoming work
epilogue

chapter 77 Dan's style

10K 787 26
By Abhilasha012

Ranvijay didn't know how to react to dan's silence as he just described the past of arohi to dan all about her affair with Siddharth, his murder, then her abortion and then her physical condition. Dan listened to his talk very carefully it was like he is noting down the points in his mind.

" So why is that bitch still breathing?"

"Well arohi didn't want to hurt her and.."
..

" Hmm and what about her condition? Did you consult any doctor?

" Yes... But the answer was the same and I request you not to drag this matter. I know about this before I got married to arohi. Kids doesn't matter to me the only thing matters is my wife, the love we share is enough for us for the rest of our life."

Ronn evacuated for the bedroom to check on arohi leaving dan deep in thoughts.

" It doesn't matter what you think about this matter, I want to know my angel's opinion about this. And veenaji your days are over now."

A week later a news startled arohi, veena vashisth 's car met with an accident when she was returning from the temple her car lost its balance and drowned in the nearby river after 8 hours of search her body was found in extremely terrible condition. When she heard this news she didn't know how to react but she wanted to visit the vashisth family for sure Arohi wanted to stay near her family in this hard time.

Ronn rejected the thought only but dan was the one who come in support of arohi.

"I think she is right we should visit them once, no matter what she did with arohi but she was mother to her in the eyes of the world, "

"But I have to leave for Greece today "

"You can go ahead with your plans, don't worry about me ,dadaji will accompany me there."

Ronn thought for a while then he agreed.

The next day when arohi reached vashisth villa, she found it too quiet. The funeral was already done as the body was not in a good condition.

Arohi hugged her dad first then the other family members.

Dan also pays his condolencesfor veena's demise. Everyone from vashisth family were sceptical about veena "s accident but they couldn't prove anything against ronn or dan.

Arohi was sure that ronn will not do this as she already told this to ronn long ago. And she cannot doubt on this  old man.

  "   Mr vashisth but how did this happen? I mean didn't the  police investigate this accident."

   " They did but when they found the car it was proved that the break got fail while descending the mountain."

  "Hmmm thats very sad... Actually these *** model have always this problem"

   Aditya 's head snapped towards him " "how did you know the model of the car?" "

Arohi felt her heart thumping fast against her rib cage, she also gave a suspicious look to dan .

   " I read about the car in local newspaper here , when we were at the airport. "

"Ooh ok" aditya nodded at him whereas arohi took a sigh of relief.
After spending the day in Nainital , arhi and dan started the journey to Mumbai.

  On the airport arohi ordered shruti to buy the newspaper , shrugi followed her order , on boarding the jet the first thing arohi did was to search the newspaper thoroughly but to her shock the car model was not mention in that news article .Arohi reached to dan who was playing some game in his tab.

      "Why did you do that?"

Dan looked at her in surprise " why are you shouting? And what did I do?

'"Dadaji when bhai asked you how did you know about the car you told him that you read it in the news article but there is no description of the car model ,I never wanted this dadaji , even I sternly told do not  hurt Mrs vashisth."

 " Ooh! Then my bad, sorry angel but I didn't know about this as forgiveness is not in my blood... Don't worry I will tell sorry to veena  too when I will reach to her .ok and you were right now it reminds me that the man who failed the brake told me about the model of the car."

Arohi rubbed her temple in irritation she couldn't believe this, she wanted to talk to ronn about this then it strikes her something so she started the next question.

"Did.... Ronn is also involved in this?"

"No... Your husband is following your wish but you know I think he  must have secretly wished for this, you both gave that woman many chances but she was too full in her false ego. "

   Arohi didnt know how to react to this as she couldn't disclose this secret to Aditya , she doesn't want the last year's of  her dadaji's life in prison .so she decided to keep it to herself .soon they reached Mumbai , the next morning dan called arohi and remind her for his appointment with doctor.

   The same afternoon arohi accompanied dan for hospital, after giving the name of the patient in reception a nurse guided them to the doctor's cabin. Arohi already informed the doctor about dan's checkup.

    When they reached the lobby ,Dan insisted arohi to wait here only as he was going for the check up .Arohi knew that arguing with dan is of no use. So she decided to roam around  the lobby.

     When she was walking through the lobby a room got her attention it was nursery of new born babies. Before she knew she was standing in front the glass wall and watching the little babies in the cradles.

      Arohi was mesmerised by the view it's not that she had never seen a newborn baby , but the view of so many new born babies were luring her    she noticed how some of them were sleeping soundly whereas some of them were moving their little fists and legs in a slow movement. A smile spread on her lips she thought how fascinating motherhood is. But a realisation struck her and she blinked the unshed tears and left from there. Arohi didn't have a idea that dan who reached moment back in search of her was noticing her face expression and after  keenly observing her he was more then sure about arohi 's thoughts.
So now it was time to talk to arohi.

  When they returned home dan requested arohi to have lunch with him at his place., as ronn was also not present in Mumbai., arohi agreed to his wish.

After completion lunch dan started his talk " angel ranvijay told me about your past and also about your condition, I just want to ask you one question.Dont you want to be a mother."

  Arohi gave a glance at dan " of course I want to be a mother but the doctor told me...

 " Just because one doctor told you about some complication and you give up ,without even fighting for it. '"

  "It's not like that dadaji, the doctor told me that the infection was so severe that it's just a spectacle that they don't  have to remove my uterus   otherwise...

"So don't you think that God has given you hope by saving you from  this.. It means god also want you to enjoy motherhood."

     "  Dadaji don't  talk in riddles just tell me what you are implying too."

        "Well, tomorrow the team of renowned doctors are reaching Mumbai to study your case. May be you  required to undergo some tests and then they will give their opinion and don't worry everything will be fine...next year I will be playing with my great grandkid."

     '" Really dadaji, is that possible "

   "   Hmm but you have to be strong and optimistic about this, so from now  no negative talks or thoughts ok."

Arohi side hugged her dadaji for giving her some hope.

   The next day dan accompanied arohi to the hospital which belonged to ronn. As dan told a team of doctors were waiting for arohi soon they took arohi for further examination. After doing some tests they told dan that the final report will be given tomorrow.

    Arohi returned home with a worried expression, but she got surprised when she found ronn standing in the living room with a beautiful bouquet in hand.
Arohi rushed to him and hugged him tightly. , Ronn chuckled at her expression he didnt waste time and took arohi to their bedroom carrying her in a bridal style.

      After reaching the room both helped each other in getting rid of the clothes while kissing each other. Soon they got involve in passionate love making. , it was like showing how much they missed each other.

       It was evening when ronn was playing with arohi 's hair who was lying above him. Arohi decided to inform ronn about the meeting with the doctors and also about the upcoming meeting with the doctors tomorrow.

     Ronn listened to her with a hard face as soon as she finished her talk, ronn remove himself from her, he stepped down in his birth suit and enters the washroom. Arohi was nervous now she doesn't expected this kind of response from ronn. ,she can hear the shower sound. She slowly step down and wear a nighty around her naked body., she was waiting for ronn.

   When ronn reenterd the bedroom he was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, he got settle on the couch and ordered a wine from the intercom.

        Arohi was observing all this , soon the trolley with drinks arrived at the room , ronn made her drink and drank it in one go.

    Arohi took some courage and got settled near him.

   "What's the matter? Why are you behaving like this?I want a baby.."

'"But I don't, did  I ever told you that I have any problem with your.....".ronn stopped himself from using any  harsh
Words for her " we are enough for each other but still if you want kids.....arohi I know you adore kids I love kids too but we can go for other ways we can adopt a baby or we can go for surrogacy. You dont have to go through all this ...

Some time back Ronn already took opinions of some reknown doctors of Mumbai and the response was negative. Ronn hide this from arohi as he doesn't want to hurt her more and he didn't want her to feel guilty in this relationship .Listening about the tests and the coming result ronn was scared for arohi 's heartbreak.

He cursed himself for leaving her alone with dan ,as  zaid already told him that he is behind venna's murder, and it was not something unusual as he was already expecting it. But what he didn't know was arohi 's treatment he was sure that the old man has given some false hope to his jaan.

        Arohi was tears listening to him " yes you are right mr sahay, we can go for adoption or surrogacy as you are blessed with so much money and power so that's not a big task for you but the only problem is I want to give it a try just for once ronn .you know that day when I touched the bump of varsha bhabi the baby kicked I felt It . Just imagine how it must feel to the mother the tiny fists the tiny feett kicking inside her the feeling  must be out of the world ranvijay. I wanted to feel all this ronn, trust me if the doctors give me a negative response tomorrow then I will never even think about this that's my word to you but at least let me try this once I don't want to be declared as loser without fighting for it.. Please ronn ,I need your support on this.." Arohi couldn't hold more and started crying badly.

     Ranvijay was in tears listening to her emotions he didn't waste time and hugged her. He kept Patting her hard to console her...

      "  Sorry jaan I didn't mean it like this you want this then I am with you but promise me that you will not get affected if the result is not in our favour..... Right "

  Arohi nodded at him and snuggled more into him.

    The next morning arrived and soon dan arhi and ronn reached the hospital. While sitting on the cabin of the doctor. , arohi was getting more restless for the forthcoming outcome.Ronn was holding her hand in his and kept rubbing his thumb in back of her plam.whereas danwas sitting comfortably he was sure for the positive result .

The doctors were discussing the report in themselves and that was making arhi more anxious.

  " Mrs sahay after going through the reports we can say that you... Can conceive a child but after a proper treatment."

  Arohi jumped on her eeat and hugged ronn tightly ,then she hugged her dadaji too.

      " Let me complete this Mrs sahay , before going further with this treatment we think you should know some facts."

    "This treatment is not so easy to go through you will need complete bedrest whenever suggested to you. The medicines ,injections that you have to go through will be sometimes painful for you and  you can feel mood swings too.so we will go ahead only if you are ready to bear all this and keep up patiently with us."

     " I am ready to follow whatever you say and bearing pain is not a issue for me but ..... Are you sure that I can.... "

"Yes.... With proper medication and care it is possible."

"Thank you... Thank you so much."

    " Fine then we are going to start the treatment from today only. "

    All the way back home arohi
Kept giggling  like a kid who got her favourite candy. Dan was smiling looking at her excitement .ronn was worried for the upcoming pain for her  but he was helpless against her wish  .

That's all for today

Hope you like it.

   Only two more chapters are left to end this story .

  Thank you for reaching 975 followers , hope to complete 1k before renege.

    Please vote , do comment on this chapter and if you are still it following my profile then please do it to support my hard work.

Thank you for reading .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 348 50
Rishi Raj, 25 years old, a very handsome, arrogant, most cunning business man. He loves his family, for him everything comes after his family. For hi...
2.5M 121K 63
Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the kids. "But.. But you can't drag her int...
28.3K 820 31
Ananya Mehra Asia's leading business woman.. Kind , soft, bubbly only for her loved ones... Left by her dad a scar that follows along her is now ent...
3.7M 240K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...