His Broken Submissive : Mercy

By Siberiantiggy

After a setback in her recovery, Izabella begins to question everything in her life. Nightmares of her attack... More

Preface
1 Mercy
2 Go
3 Bewitched
4 Promises
5 Wish You Were Here...
6 Ready
7 Pineapple
8 Home
9 Important
10 Idiot
11 Stop and Smell the Roses
12 Home Stretch
13 Punish Me
14 Tell me Bella
15 Are You My Good Girl?
16 More...
17 Promise
18 The Game's Afoot
19 Be Good
20 Where I Need To Be
21 Dangerous Game
22 Whoops
23 Looks Good on Ya
24 Open Wide
25 Vision
26 Naughty Little Kitten
27 Well Shit
28 Vixen
29 Tell Me
30 Say the Word...
31 Bambi
32 Where Were You?
33 Safe
34 Becca
35 Naughty Christmas
36 This Won't Do...
37 Budding Bunny
38 Teased
39 Help
40 Boop
41 Izzy vs Brats
42 Scared
43 Mind Games
44 The Perfect Gift
45 Naughty Little Kitten
46 One Down
47 Intoxicating
48 My Good Girl
49 Use Me
50 Ironic
51 Elegance and Grace
52 Eyes On Me
53 Addicted
54 You Lied
55 Brat Trap
56 Stay Still
57 Canvas
59 Not in Oz Anymore
60 Little Mouse
61 Hell Hole
62 Try Again
63 I Know...
64 End of an Era
65 My Goddess
66 Memories
67 A Proper Bliss Send-Off!
68 The Best Laid Plans...
69 Please
70 Shattered
71 Now
72 Ghosts
73 Home Sweet Home
74 Debut
75 My Other Half

58 Inside Job

23.4K 796 344
By Siberiantiggy

Jonathan

Four blissful days have passed since our impromptu play session. Izzy has been much calmer and relaxed ever since, but that's only half of the revelation.

"Stop grinning like that old man, you're going to make me sick," Anne groans. Like everyone she's dressed in pool attire but with her flair. She wears a simple black one-piece bathing suit with a silver and black sheer wrap, but her blood-red lips, oversized sunglasses and black sun hat leave her a cigarette on a stick away from a vintage bombshell.

She sits with me and Viktor in his office, having tied up a few loose ends with the club move. Her security is all hand-picked and although there are more than before she can't guard both buildings so Viktor is renting some muscle.

A squeal outside pulls my attention to Becca as she's thrown over Tony's shoulder and carried off to the pool. Moments later Nat sends Jack flying into the pool as Izzy laughs in the lounge chair. She's wearing a baby blue bikini that makes me just want to cart her off.

"Christ man," Viktor teases, "you are hopeless." His dark eyes shine with mischief as he watches me watching the girls.

"It looks good on you...nauseating but good," Anne adds. "I've never seen either of you so happy before."

"She's contagious," Viktor adds, nodding to the poolside where Natasha sits. The pool party is in celebration of her signing a deal with an exclusive label and landing some sort of a partnership with her dream designer.

"Becca and Nat have been obnoxiously bubbly-" Viktor snorts back a laugh, cutting Anne off, earning a scowl.

"Somone's just cranky cause they're trying to set her up." Viktor wiggles his brows, his grin growing in victory as she glares daggers at him.

"Jack ass!"

"You know," I muse. "Seems to me that I was set up once... It's not as bad as you think. They do know your tastes, after all."

Anne sighs and slumps in her chair, her green gaze looking a million miles away. "With Jack leaving, maybe it's for the best? I can focus more on the club..." Her voice betrays her. The longing tone tells how much she wants exactly the opposite.

For as long as I've known her, Anne has wanted a steady partner but something always seems to get in the way. It's ironic that the person responsible for so many happily ever afters should struggle to find her own.

"Enough about that," Anne dismisses. "What about Izzy, have you two had the talk yet?"

I cringe, knowing I'm running out of time and shake my head.

"Jonathan," she chides.

"Hey." I toss up my hands in surrender. "I had every intention of sitting her down the other day after her shift at the club, but she had other ideas..."

A sappy grin slips on my lips as visions of her flash through my mind. The soft whimpers she made, and how she fought against her bonds, the entire night was incredibly satisfying.

"I take it no more setbacks?" Viktor asks with a knowing smirk.

"Not a one." My grin only grows at their hungry expressions. I shake my head and chuckle. "I've had my share of play partners, but I had no idea it could be like this!"

In such a short time she worked herself so deeply into my life, enriching every aspect. That deeper connection makes our play just that much more satisfying.

"More reason to get that talk out of the way, hmm?" Anne purses her lips and arches her brow, making me feel like a kid brought before the principal.

I sigh and hunch over my chair. "I'm just waiting for the right moment..."

"Like when?! When she comes home to find your bags packed? Jonathan," Anne sighs. "You're running out of time!"

"Fuck I know!" I palm my forehead, wishing life was easier. "But until I know for sure..." I sigh. "Weeks, months, that makes a big difference."

"Well, you'd better come clean soon," Anne warns. "You of all people should know what that could do to someone like Izzy..."

I frown knowing she's right. After everything, Izzy deserves for me to be upfront. "I'll tell her this week."

Anne frowns but nods, not looking convinced in the slightest.

"Enough business," Viktor grumbles. He gets up and pours himself another drink and nods outside. "We're celebrating, remember?"

"Right! Can't let Tony have all the fun!" I get up and grab my towel and head for the door, pausing only long enough to get Anne moving.

Mayhem greets us outside as Jack and Tony work to drag Nat into the pool. The feisty redhead isn't going down without a fight.

Her blue eyes land on Viktor and light up. "Daddy!" She shrieks. "Help!"

Viktor tugs off his t-shirt as he rushes over in his swim trunks. In no time he wrestles Jack off and tosses him into the pool. Natasha's eyes light up as she latches on to him and Becca grabs Tony's ankle to pull him in with her.

"Thank you, daddy," she purrs, batting her lashes at him.

"Don't thank me yet, princess," he teases with a devilish smirk. "I just couldn't have another man getting you wet."

Her eyes go impossibly wide as he jumps into the pool while holding her bridal style. She screams as she hits the water and smacks him a moment later.

I look around for Izzy and spot her coming from the house. She looks a million miles away but a buzz from my pocket steals my attention. Flight confirmation. I quickly tuck it away, not wanting to deal with it tonight.

"How come you're not swimming?" I ask.

"Oh, I um, was looking for my towel," she mumbles.

I look to the side and see it sitting on the back of a chair. "This one?" I hold the fabric up and arch a brow.

She nods and flashes me a sheepish smile. "That would be the one..."

"Izzy!!! Help me teach this brute a lesson!" Nat squeals.

"Shall we?" I ask, gesturing to the pool. She nods and practically drools as I peel my t-shirt off and toss it with the towels.

She pauses at the poolside and licks her lips as she looks up at me through her dark lashes. I arch a brow but move closer.

"I need to tell you something," she whispers. She curls her finger, drawing me closer.

"What's that, angel?" I lean in and tilt my head for this secret. Izzy rests her hands on my chest and reaches up so close I feel her breath fan across my neck.

"I won." I turn my head to face her, brows furrowed at a loss but the mischief dancing in her sapphire gaze registers too slowly.

A wicked grin splits her face as she shoves as hard as she can against my chest, sending me backwards into the pool. I hit the cool water in slow motion, eyes locked on hers as she bites her lip.

Laughter greets me as I break the surface once more. Izzy's frozen in place as I slick my hair back out of my eyes.

"Is that how we're playing?" I challenge. Izzy takes a tentative step back as excitement dances in her eyes.

"Girl," Becca drawls, "you better run!"

Her eyes go impossibly wide as I haul myself out of the water, clearly faster than she thought possible. She dashes to the house but I catch her easily at the patio door, pinning her against it.

"Naughty brat," I warn. She opens her mouth to save her skin but we're long past that.

I spin her around and toss her over my shoulder as she shrieks. "You're all wet!"

"You're gonna be too!" I land a solid slap to her ass, my wet palm no doubt making it sting even more. She squeaks and squirms earning another on her other side.

"Ouch!" Izzy tries to slap my ass but the angle is awkward and has little impact but earns her alternating swats on either side with each step.

"Jonathan!" She's switched tactics to swatting at my hands which has less than zero effect.

"Better hold your breath, kitten," I warn. She squeals again as I shift her into my arms, bridal style and jump in.

I break the water, shoving her above first. The look on her face as her raven locks are plastered to her pale skin reminds me of one of those wet kitten posters.

"Fair is fair." Izzy rolls her eyes at my tease but wraps herself around me, latching onto my neck and waist. "Don't worry, angel, I've got you."

She grumbles but relaxes against me. Moments like this are worth everything. They are the small things I fear losing the most.

I have another week... then I'll face the music.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 14.4K 70
In a world where the relationship of a Dom and Sub are normal, a quiet boy named Vincent has yet to find a right master for himself. He's worked at t...
63.3M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
667K 9.2K 19
Stella went to a beach party with friends, not knowing what kind of party it was or who she would meet. Cole was a mafia king and dominant with a dad...
327K 4.4K 17
**DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18** This story contains BDSM material! It's seriously Rated R for a Reason!!! CHAPTERS ONE AND SIX ARE PRIVATE- PLEASE FOLLOW...