Sweet Little Lies

By peachypeach006

Being the child of a major business owner seems like it would lead to the perfect life. Evangeline Wright, i... More

character aesthetics
K&W
CEO
KlineCo. and Coffee
Rivalry or Coincidence
Front Cover
Bigger. Better.
Speechs
Risky
Fake Dating
Day One
Park Avenue
Seen
Klines
Deals
PDA
Meeting the Parents
Pink Ties and Public Lies
Nothing More
Makes Me Crazy
You're Screwed
It Wouldn't Hurt
Two Days
Promise
Grow Up
See You At Six
Two Issues
Fuck It
Meeting The Boyfriend
More Than Anything
I Dont Either
Callum Young
Is That A Promise?
Jealousy Jealousy
Thats My Son
Markson
But You Did
Its Not You
We Figured
Real Life Princess
Pardon Me
Innocence
Just Like The Pink One
I Want One
Its Us
I Thought You Might Call
Accept It and Move On
Good. Thats Good.
Maybe
Someday
Its Only Two Days
I Love Her For It
Hey You
I Want Her
110%
August 27, 2022
I Can Promise You It Is, Love.
I Promise You
Thats Three
Not Anytime Soon
Getting Ready
Paparazzi
Break
Oh Shit
Everything ≠ Nothing
Washington
Grey
Trust Me
20th Birthday
How It Should Have Been
Plans
Announcing the News
All Of You
Three
Take Care
Two: One
Changes
So Desperately
Absolutely
Go
Its Okay
Avery, Reagan, and Carter
Wild Ride

Just Normal Grey

48 0 0
By peachypeach006

Evangeline~

I make sure Grey has everything he needs. Water. Meds. Food. A change of clothes. Anything you can think of, I have it within arms reach of him.

"Is there anything else you need?" I ask him.

"No. I'm okay. I don't need you running around getting stuff for me either sweetheart." He puts his hand on my knee.

"I want you to rest." I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Actually, can I get one more thing?" He smiles.

"Of course."

"Perfect." He says into my lips, before kissing me. It's not a passionate kiss though. It's a soft, gentle kiss. Like a thank you, without the words. He pushes away, his eyes are heavy and his smile is weak.

"You are going to hate me after this. I promise you." He chuckles. I think it's his medicine talking.

"Why would I hate you?" I ask.

"Because I'm annoying as fuck." He smiles at me, leaning his head back.

"No you're not. Why don't we go get you in your bed?" I mention, already pulling him off the couch.

I guide him through his home, making our way into the familiar room. His bed in the center of the room, a TV just in front. A desk in the corner. The window just to the left.

He gently lays down, and is almost immediately asleep. I kiss his forehead, before shutting the light off, and closing the door.

I make sure to check up on him every so often, to give myself a peace of mind. At one point, I decided I was just going to stay in the room. I sit down next to him, and study his features.

Wavy chocolate brown hair, tan skin, and scar, just above his eyebrow. I don't know how I haven't noticed it before. I watch as his chest falls and rises with every soft breath.

Bruises cover his arms and neck, and a cut that's been stitched up sits on his shoulder. I gently brush my hand over the torn skin. He looks so calm, so peaceful. I cant look away from him.

I text Rose, checking in to make sure she's doing alright. She and Isaac have gotten pretty serious, and are apparently looking for houses together. In a few short months, I could be living alone.

I wouldn't be upset about it, but she's my best friend, and I would miss seeing her as often as I do.

I switch over to Instagram, and come across an article. Headlined with "Greyland Kline, CEO of KlineCo, in Critical Condition After Severe Accident Yesterday."

I can't help but giggle. I'm sitting right next to him. Everything about him is normal. His breathing, his walking, everything. A few cuts here and there, otherwise, just normal Grey.

He shifts the way he's laying, his eyes opening for a brief second; just long enough for me to catch a glimpse of his deep green eyes.

As he rests his head on the pillow, I push his hair out of his eyes, and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you." I whisper, a soft smile growing on my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.6K 33
Anastasia had never had an easy life. Living with an abusive step father and an even worse mother, Anastasia had accepted the fact that her life woul...
314 6 20
DISCLAIMER!! I wrote this book in 2016 maybe and deleted it and then republished it early 2018. Nothing in this book is meant to be offensive to anyb...
47.4K 1.5K 19
Normally within the Gemini Coven there are twins hence the name or even singletons, never before has there been a trIplets. Until now that is. Evange...
3.2M 44.3K 36
Question: What was the best way to improve my grades without having to rely on my over-achieving sister and nerds to do my homework? Answer: Get the...