The Witches Curse / George We...

By jai_trista

"I solemnly swear that I am forever in love with you." "I solemnly swear that I am forever in love with you... More

Chapter 1
Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 63

62 3 0
By jai_trista

"Rose?" the twins said in unison as Tris remained behind their tall figures.

"Hello boys." she said as she now turned on all of the lights in the shop.

"What do you want, Rose?" Tris said as she stepped between the twins. George grabbed ahold of her hand and held it tightly making sure he could pull her behind him at any moment if he needed to protect her.

"Can't a girl just come to say hello to some of her old school friends?" Rose said as she walked around the shop picking up every little thing and throwing it on the floor once she was done looking at it. The twins and Tris said no words and just waited for her to tell them the real reason why she was there. Rose started walking closer and closer to Tris and the twins but they started walking backwards with their wands still pointed at Rose.

"Scared Lupin?" Rose asked as she gave them all an evil grin.

"You wish." Tris said as she now held onto George's hand even tighter.

"What're you doing here, Snape?" Fred said as he began to lose his patience.

"Well, hello, Freddie, long time no see. Isn't it obvious why we're here? I mean, we only have one thing on our to do list." Rose said looking over at Tris.

"We?" Tris asked confused and scared both at the same time. Without bringing any attention to herself, she slowly and discretely casted her patronus spell, in hopes that it would find her parents in time before Rose did anything fatal.

"Of course, Trista. We all have one job." Rose said as she stepped closer to Tris and the twins. Suddenly a large group of deatheaters surrounded the entire joke shop. Tris and the twins were now outnumbered and were terrified on the inside. "And that one job is... to kill you." Rose said right before apparating to the outside of the joke shop.

"RUN!" George shouted as he grabbed Trista's hand and all of them bolted for the doors.

"Light 'em up." Rose said to the other deatheaters. All at once, they shot fire into the joke shop and made it explode. Deatheaters had the entire shop surrounded making sure none of them escaped as they continued blowing up the shop.

10 minutes had passed and there was no sign of Tris or the twins. The deatheaters felt their job was finished as they watched the shop burn in flames and were about to head back to Voldemort when suddenly, all members of the Order appeared and began fighting them. All of the deatheaters laughed as they watched their mission become a success. The shop was completely engulfed in fire and no one was making it out of there alive.

"Save your energy! We're done here!" Antonin Dolohov shouted as he and the other deatheaters apparated back to Voldemort. Molly and Tonks now began shouting for their children as tears streamed down their faces. Arthur and Mad Eye Moody were trying to put out the flames, but they weren't going out. They continued working on the flames as Remus and Bill Weasley went inside the shop looking for the three missing teens.

"Trista!" Bill shouted as he looked frantically for the missing girl along with his brothers. "Fred, George!" Remus shouted as he scurried around the burning shop trying not to get burned. From underneath the countertop, Bill spotted a hand outstretched on the floor.

"Here!" he shouted as he ran over to where the hand was. On the floor lay the three missing teens. "Quickly! Get them out!" Remus shouted over to Bill. In the arms of an unconscious George lay Tris. His body shielded her from as many of the flames as possible while one of her hands was being held by Fred. Fred and George were both facing each other while Tris was on the inside. Both twins used their own selves as shields while Tris acted as a shield in her own way.

"We need help in here!" Bill shouted to the others outside as he grabbed ahold of Fred. Arthur come running into the burning building and carried out George while Remus had Tris. Kingsley and Moody had somehow managed to get the flames out just before everyone apparated to St. Mungo's with the three unconscious teens.

"Are they alive?" Tonks asked Remus as she watched her baby girl get carried away on a stretcher into the hospital along with the twins.

"Barely, but I don't know how." Remus said as he wiped the smoke from off of his face. Molly began weeping in the arms of her husband as all four parents were now scared for their children's lives.

"We have to find out where these Deatheaters are hiding and we have to attack. If we don't find them now, then its gonna be too late for Tris and Potter." Kingsley said to the rest of the Order members. "They want Merida back, and Tris has to die in order for that to happen. She's an adult now, she's not gonna want a body guard with her 24/7, and neither will the twins." Kingsley continued.

"So what do we do?" Tonks asked the group. "They have to move back to Headquarters. Its the only way we can protect them and keep an eye on them. Potter isn't in as much of a risk as Tris is so he should be fine where he is inside the Hogwarts grounds. Dumbledore can help keep an eye on him, but as for Tris and the twins, their best option is to move back to Headquarters." Kingsley said to the rest of the group.

Everyone shook their heads in agreeance and walked inside of St. Mungos to check on the three teens. George and Fred were in the same room while Tris was in the room right across the hall. Molly, Arthur, and Bill walked into the twins room and George was starting to wake up. He was sore from what had happened but as soon as he opened his eyes he jumped up and looked frantically around the room for his twin and girlfriend.

"Woah woah woah! Take it easy!" Bill said as he helped sit his brother back down on the bed. "No, I have to find her!" George said as he began fighting Bill and tried to push him off. He looked around the room and saw Fred still unconscious in his bed but didn't see Tris.

"Where is she?" George shouted trying to look around to find Tris.

"George just calm down-"

"Where is she? Oh Merlin, please don't tell me-" George shouted as tears began to form in his eyes.

"No, George, she's okay. She's in the room across the hall." Bill said as he placed his hands on George's shoulders to calm him down. George took a deep breath and eventually sat back down on his bed. He looked over at Fred and saw him starting to move around. Molly then walked over to him and saw him starting to come to.

"What's all the yelling for, Georgie? Can't I get some sleep around here?" Fred joked making everyone laugh. "Oh hell. Where exactly is here?" Fred said as he sat up in his bed looking around at the unfamiliar room.

"St. Mungos." Bill said as he smiled over at his younger brother glad to see he was awake.

"Ohhhh. Why are we here- Oh Hell! Our shop! Wait, Tris! Where is she?" Fred said looking around the room for the missing girl.

"She's okay, she's-" Bill started.

"Standing in the doorway." Tris said as she in fact stood in the doorway with her parents right behind her. Fred and George both made it to their feet and ran over to her. All three then held each other closely in a tight hug glad to see each of them were okay and alive.

When they broke apart they began asking each other what happened. "Now you see why I told you to grab my hand and to not let go." Tris said over to Fred.

"Because you wanted to die beside your best friend?" Fred joked.

Tris then held up her hand in front of Fred's face and it clicked.

"The ring?" Fred asked.

"Mhm." Tris said as she shook her head. George then pulled her into his chest and wrapped his arms around her.

"Bloody hell." Fred said as he ran his hands through his hair. "What about our shop?" Fred asked as he looked at his parents for answers.

"Mostly burned to the ground but there may be a way we can salvage some of it." Bill said.

"SOME OF IT! NO! WE NEED ALL OF IT, WE WORKED TOO HARD ON IT!" Fred shouted over to his brother. He then stormed out of the room and Tris and George followed. Before George could make it out of the door way, Bill grabbed ahold to his sleeve and pulled him back in.

"We need to talk." Bill said. George looked confused and asked what about. Bill and Arthur now had to tell George that they had to move back to the Order's Headquarters for their own good and protection.

"You're kidding me? Are you serious?" George yelled as he was now frustrated even more. "I'm sorry son, but its the best option for you, your brother, and Tris. Its just until we can stop You-Know-Who." Arthur said as he placed a hand on his son's shoulder. George then shrugged off his father's hand and went looking for his twin and Tris.

He walked down the halls frustrated and finally found Fred and Tris sitting in the small cafeteria of the hospital. Once he walked in, Tris and Fred knew something was off and asked him what was wrong. George then proceeded to tell them all the information he was just told and now the one angry teen, turned into three angry teens.

"I can't live back there! We're adults now! If we go back there and live there then everyone will think that we were too weak to handle life on our own!" Tris said as she started pacing the room. Fred and George agreed with her but knew they had no other choice at the moment. Their shop was burned down 90% and there was no way they could fix it in such a short amount of time.

They had no choice. They had to move back with the Order until things were done with You-Know-Who. So that's what they did. They moved back to 12 Grimmauld Place and helped the Order try to track down You-Know-Who and his evil henchman before they attacked Hogwarts or the Order.

Every spare chance they got, Tris and the twins would go to Diagon Alley to their shop and try to salvage as much as they could. The building on the outside was back to normal, but now they had to work on the inside.

~

Months had went by, and the shop was almost back to normal, but they couldn't start up their business until Voldemort was dead and the battle against them all was done and over with. The search for Voldemort was still going on and everyone was getting tired and frustrated of doing the exact same thing every single day. Tris and the twins felt like they had no freedom whatsoever. Who knew being on lockdown would be so boring and depressing.

Another month went by and it was almost the end of the school year for the students of Hogwarts. Tris knew that that meant that Marlee would be coming back to the Order and staying there with them until she went back for her final year at Hogwarts.

It was a normal morning for the Trickster Trio. They were down in the kitchen eating breakfast until suddenly Kingsley called the members of the Order in for a mandatory meeting.

'We have a problem." he said with his low tone of voice. Tris and the twins then looked to each other and were confused and worried all at once. Everyone waited in anticipation for his answer and the next words that came out of his mouth was something they all were shocked to hear.

"Dumbledore is dead..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 2 6
Y/N Y/L/N, was a muggle born witch who became part of an untouchable trio with the Weasley twins. But when 6th year hits and the crush you've had on...
290K 16.3K 78
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗."
16.7K 509 22
"Georgia, Georgia, I love your son And when he gets older, he might be the one He might be the one" - Phoebe Bridgers A simple love story where Mais...
385K 3.9K 53
Title.