F.L.A.W Series Book 3: RUBY

By mimzee23

Warning: SPG / R-18 /Mature Content Female League of Assassins and Weapons F.L.A.W Series Book 3: RUBY "I am... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Final Chapter
Bonus Chapter (Book 4-Preview)

Special Chapter

550 57 26
By mimzee23

"I feel nervous." Ani Percy habang nakaharap sa salamin at inaayos ang suot na damit. "I'm having cold sweats."

"Bakit ka naman kinakabahan eh ikakasal ka lang naman ulit kay Vix?" Tanong ni Thadd na tinulungan pa siyang isuot ang suit niya. "Matagal naman na kayong kasal at church wedding lang naman to."

"Wag mo sabihing nagdadalawang-isip ka pa niyan ha?" Si Morpheus. "Ano ka binata?!" Tanong nito na may kasama pang facial expression.

"Gago!" Sagot ni Pers sa kapatid. "I will never have second doubts when it comes to my wife." At saka huminga ng malalim upang mapakalma ang sarili. "I've never given her a proper wedding before. Palagi niyang sinasabi na ayos lang sakanya dahil ang mahalaga legal na mag-asawa kami. But I want to give her the wedding that she deserves. After all that she's been through and for what the kids have experienced these past months, this is the right thing to do. It's like our first step to have a good life ahead."

"You're the man, Percy boy!" Si Morph na tinapik pa siya ng malakas sa balikat.

"Tara na, baka maunahan ka pa ng bride mo sa simbahan ha." Si Deus na minamadali na sila.

"What about the three of you?" Lingon niya sa mga kapatid. "When are you going to settle down? I'm the youngest but I was the one who settled first. Baka nakakalimutan niyo na tumatanda na rin kayo at hindi na bumabata."

"Ask Deus." Si Morpheus sabay turo sa kuya nila. "He's the oldest. Baka di niya alam na nadadagdagan pala ang edad niya at hindi nababawasan. Sige ka, baka mamaya hindi ka na magka-anak niyan. Tsk tsk." Palatak nito. "Sayang ang genes ng Montenegro sayo."

Kaagad binatukan ni Deus ang kapatid.

"Who said I don't want to settle down? Hindi naman naniniwala ang pamilya natin sa sukob diba?" Tanong nito na ikinalaki ng mga mata nila.

"What?!!! You mean to say that you're also planning to get married this year?" Si Thadd.

"Yeah, if she'll say yes." At saka dumirecho na sa pintuan.

"And who's the girl? Yung artista ba na na-li-link sayo? O yung commercial model?" Kuryosong tanong ni Morph.

"Neither." Na binuksan na ang pintuan. "Tara na at baka mahuli pa tayo sa mismong kasal ng kapatid natin."

"Teka lang, sagutin mo muna tanong ko. Sino nga?" Pangungulit pa din ni Morph na kahit nasa simbahan na sila ay wala pa rin itong tigil sa katatanong kay Deus.

"Shut up, Morph!" Pabulong ngunit madiin na sita ni Thadd. "Mamaya ka na mangulit."

"Aren't you curious about his woman? Bigla na lang niya sasabihin na gusto na rin niya mag-asawa?"

"You're just jealous because no one wants to marry a retard like you!" Patuloy din si Thadd sa pang-iinis.

"Excuse me, nakapila silang lahat noh! Naghihintay sila kung sino ang pipiliin ko sa kanila na maging-"

"Just shut up the two of you!" Si Percy na ang umawat. "This is my wedding day so please behave."

Tumahimik naman na ang dalawa kahit panay pa rin sa palitan ng asaran. Nang magsimula na siyang maglakad papunta sa altar ay nginitian niya ang mga bisita nilang dumalo.

Napangiti pa siya lalo nang habang nasa harap na siya ay mapanood niya ang paglalakad ng mga anak niya na si Sephy bilang flower girl at si Sedi na kanilang ring bearer. Naka-ilang ulit din siya sa paghinga ng malalim bago niya masilayan ang pinakahihintay niya.

His breathing almost stops upon looking at his wife. She's indeed the most beautiful bride he has ever seen. She looks like an angel sent down from heaven because she looks so perfect.

Naalala pa niya noong una silang magkita dahil kamuntik niya itong masagasaan. He was drawn to her and he feels protective of her. Hindi niya maalis sa isipan at handa siyang gawin ang lahat para rito. Kaya naman nang mapagtanto niya sa sarili na mahal niya ang babae ay hindi na siya nagdalawang isip na umamin rito at pakasalan.

He never regretted his impulsive decision because that night when he married her, was one of the best nights of his life. At mas lalong naging masaya ang buhay nila nang bigyan sila ng dalawang anak.

Everything was okay and peaceful, but right after the hostage-taking incident, his wife changed. He thought that was the worst that could ever happen to her but he was wrong. Coz she had experienced the worst and not all could probably survive that.

Hearing all the things she's been through, all sorts of cruelty she has seen- growing up in that kind of environment can really change a person. She did those things, those horrible things to survive and he understood that.

When she suffers from nightmares he stayed with her and supported her needs. But just like any other human being, he made a mistake by making her feel neglected and by making her think that he was afraid of her.

He's not afraid of her. He's not afraid of what she can do. He's only scared of losing her.

"Why are you being so emotional?" Bulong sa kanya ni Morph na talagang nakapagpa-init ng ulo niya. "She's already your wife and yet you're crying. Ang drama mo ha!"

Sabay na tinakpan nina Deus at Thadd ang bunganga ni Morpheus upang manahimik na. Naluluha kasi siya habang pinagmamasdan ang papalapit na asawa.

Hindi siya makapaniwala na narito sila ngayon sa loob bg simbahan at ihaharap na nila ang isa't isa sa Diyos. Sa lahat ng mga pinagdaanan nila sa buhay bilang isang pamilya ay mas pinagtibay sila ng panahon. Mas pinatatag ang pagsasamahan nilang mag-asawa at mas pinagbuklod silang mag-anak. At dahil roon ay wala nang makakapagpahiwalay sa kanila at kahit na sinuman ang magtangkang wasakin sila ay magsasayang lamang ng oras at lakas.

They would be inseparable,
indestructible, unbreakable.

"You must continue taking care of my Mija." Si Don Piedro nang nakalapit na at tinapik siya sa balikat habang naluluha ang matanda. "Make her happy all the days of your lives because she deserves it. She deserves the best things in life."

"I will." Sagot niya at tinapik na din ang matanda sa balikat bago kinuha ang kamay ng asawa. "You're so beautiful." Bulong niya sa misis habang inaalalayan niya na makapwesto sa harap ng altar.

"Thank you." Sagot ni Ruby na nginitian pa siya ng matamis.

They both listened to the priest who is preaching about the sanctity of marriage and their responsibility to one another. They knew they have to work on their relationship every day. They have to respect each other, learn to compromise, and have proper communication for better understanding. And lastly, they have to work together so they can raise their kids properly.

"Thank you for marrying me again." Panimula niya sa kanyang marriage vow. "What we had at first was a whirlwind romance. We started as strangers brought together by an accident. Then everyone was against us but we stood up and fought our way to be together. We lived happily but were shaken again by mere unexpected circumstances. It was chaotic but still, we chose to stick together, to never leave each other and that's why we're here. We beat the odds and I'd do it all over again, Baby. I promise you that you and I, we'll live a longer and more peaceful life with our kids. Pangako, ikaw at ikaw lang hanggang dulo."

She was touched by his words that's why she's crying while smiling at the same time.

"Thank you for not giving up on me, Percy. For looking beyond my scars and seeing the real me that was hiding underneath. You embraced me with all your heart, you love me unconditionally. I was raised in another world where love and peace were impossible to have but you gave me that without hesitation. You have given me a new world where I can be truly happy. Thank you for keeping my sane intact and for helping me find my purpose. That is why from now on, I promise you, I'll stay strong for our family. I'll give everything that I have for us." Saglit pang huminto at tumitig sa kanya na tagus-taguaan. "Ikaw at ikaw lang din hanggang dulo. I love you, Perseus Montenegro."'

"And I love you, Mrs. Vixyn Proserpina Zaldana Montenegro."

Pagkatapos ay pareho na nilang isinuot sa isa't isa ang mga singsing na magiging simbolo ng kanilang pangako sa isa't isa at saka isinelyado nila sa pamamagitan ng halik.

Puno ng ingay ang loob ng simbahan mula sa mga tukso at hiyawan ng kanilang mga bisita. Tumakbo na din palapit sa kanila ang dalawa nilang anghel at yumakap.

Walang mapaglagyan ang saya sa puso ni Percy. Umaapaw iyon at patuloy na nadadagdagan at alam niyang kahit kailan ay hinding-hindi iyon mababawasan.

Their guests have congratulated them and are happy for them as well. His wife's sisters were all complete and are genuinely happy- even her stepsister- Lovely. There is nothing that they can both ask for because everything they want and need, and everyone they love and care about is here with them.

"Are you happy?" Bulong sa kanya ng asawa habang nakaharap sila sa camera at nagpapakuha ng litrato.

Saglit niyang nilingon ang misis niya upang makita nito nang harapan ang kanyang mukha.

"I am, so damn much and I cannot contain it." He said. "Do you believe in 'happy endings'?" And asked out of the blue.

"I am now." Ruby answered and smiled at him. "I am the storyteller of my own story and I knew if I follow my guts, it will lead me to my happy ending."

"You're absolutely right, plus a happy ending cannot come in the middle of the story, it is always at the end and we still have pages to go but we'll get there eventually." He said and caressed her face.

"Yeah, we will definitely!" Pagsang-ayon nito. "But for now, let's begin the next chapter of our story."

"Alright, it's gonna be exciting!" And kissed her passionately this time.

Muling umingay ang simbahan at napuno ng halakhak ang bawat sulok. Sa reception ay nakatanggap sila ng mga magagandang mensahe mula sa kanilang pamilya at mga malalapit na kamag-anak at kaibigan. May mga naghandog pa nga ng mga awitin ngunit ang pinakanag-enjoy sila ay nung kumanta ang kanilang prinsesa.

Persephone is his wife's mini-me. And he knew that he wouldn't need to remind her about boys and how to protect herself from bullies because she takes after her mom. She'll grow up as a tough and brave girl and even wiser in life. But she's a Montenegro too so for sure, she'll be a little naughty and wicked.

Napalingon siya sa gawi ni Vix habang tumatawa ito kasama ang mga kapatid. She looks genuinely happy and contented. Kahit pareho silang busy sa pagestima sa lahat ay hindi pa rin niya maiwasang sulyap-sulyapan ang asawa na para bang ngayon lang niya nakita sa unang pagkakataon.

He doesn't care if he looks like a lovesick fool who stares at her nonstop. Who moves like a creepy stalker who chases her wherever she goes. Who acts  childish because he always wants to stay beside her all the time. And who behaves like an obsessive psycho for being possessive of her. He is still mesmerized by her beauty, still bedazzled by her unique personality. Vixyn isn't perfect. She's far from being one. She's flawed like him, like every human being and that's normal. Her flaws are what make her more beautiful, more perfect in his eyes. And she is a precious gem that he'll treasure for eternity.

Sometimes our mind works in mysterious ways. It tries to protect us from pain by deeply burying our bad memories. But the truth is, it only grew too heavy to bear, too big to hide that it torments us in our sleep. Bad memories have long shadows, they always try to work their way to the surface. The more we try to bury it, the greater the agony is. So throw it away, don't leave it inside you. Don't let it eat you from inside out. Because if we carry it long enough, they started to change us until we don't know who we are anymore.

A/N: Ruby and Perseus' action-love story is now signing off. 😉

#TheEnd

Thank you for reading this story. Please don't forget to vote, leave a comment, and share this with your friends. 😊👍🏻

Up next is Book 4, the last of the FLAW series. It is Sapphire's story, the odd one out and the most cutthroat among all the Gems. Hope you'll support her the same way you supported her sisters- Amethyst, Emerald, Ruby, and the other agents of SIATT.

PS. I'll post a bonus chapter as a preview of Saph's story. 😍

Thank you and God Bless us all! 😉😘

Copyright 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 239 35
DJC Series 4: Rosetta Ashaneiah Magbanua She is loudest of all the waitress of DJ Cafe. You can always lean on her and she will just be all smiles an...
18.2K 304 42
COMPLETED Book 2 of 3 of Pleasure Trilogy Everything has an end. So as the hidden things of every person that's around you. Will you let those things...
25.3K 2K 35
Warning: SPG / R-18 / Mature Content Female League of Assassins and Weapons F.L.A.W Series Book 2: EMERALD "What I want for myself is to be someone's...
8.4K 503 56
They're childhood bestfriends, pero nagkahiwalay nang manirahan ang mga Samonte sa Amerika. Raine Zynah is very pretty during their childhood, pero h...