Sweet Little Lies

By peachypeach006

Being the child of a major business owner seems like it would lead to the perfect life. Evangeline Wright, i... More

character aesthetics
K&W
CEO
KlineCo. and Coffee
Rivalry or Coincidence
Front Cover
Bigger. Better.
Speechs
Risky
Fake Dating
Day One
Park Avenue
Seen
Klines
Deals
PDA
Meeting the Parents
Pink Ties and Public Lies
Nothing More
Makes Me Crazy
You're Screwed
It Wouldn't Hurt
Two Days
Promise
Grow Up
See You At Six
Two Issues
Fuck It
Meeting The Boyfriend
More Than Anything
I Dont Either
Callum Young
Is That A Promise?
Jealousy Jealousy
Thats My Son
Markson
But You Did
Its Not You
We Figured
Real Life Princess
Pardon Me
Innocence
Just Like The Pink One
I Want One
Its Us
I Thought You Might Call
Good. Thats Good.
Maybe
Just Normal Grey
Someday
Its Only Two Days
I Love Her For It
Hey You
I Want Her
110%
August 27, 2022
I Can Promise You It Is, Love.
I Promise You
Thats Three
Not Anytime Soon
Getting Ready
Paparazzi
Break
Oh Shit
Everything ≠ Nothing
Washington
Grey
Trust Me
20th Birthday
How It Should Have Been
Plans
Announcing the News
All Of You
Three
Take Care
Two: One
Changes
So Desperately
Absolutely
Go
Its Okay
Avery, Reagan, and Carter
Wild Ride

Accept It and Move On

46 0 0
By peachypeach006

Grey~

"Hey there- You gave me a fucking heart attack." Evangeline says, walking into my hospital room, examining everything.

"Sorry, next time I'll give you a warning ahead of time." I laugh.

"Don't be a smartass." She kisses my cheek.

A light knock at the door, follows an energetic four year old skipping in.

"Grey you woke up! Mom said she was worried that you wouldn't." She smiles, jumping into Eva's lap.

"Wait what?" Evangeline questions.

"When me and Grey crashed, the car hit Grey! More than me. That's why I'm okay. But Grey didn't want to open his eyes. Daddy said that he has owies in his head!" Blake explains.

"Oh my God," Evangeline stands up, putting Blake down. "You're doing great?" I can't tell if she's mad,
upset, or about to cry. All options are not ideal.

"It's not as bad as it seems, Evangeline." I try to tell her.

"You weren't going to tell me, we're you?"

"No. I wasn't. Because it's not a big deal,"

"Not a big deal? Grey this can affect you for the rest of your life and you're telling me that it's not a big deal?" She scoffs, tears in her eyes.

"Okay. Yes it's a deal, but not a big one. Eva Im fine."

"You keep saying that. You keep saying that same fucking thing, but to me it is Grey. To me it is."

"I don't know what you want me to do Evangeline. I can't go back. I cant fix it. The best thing I can do is accept it and move on."

"I understand that. But it doesn't make it any less of a problem."

Evangeline's head falls into her hands, her body shaking. I want to hug her. Kiss her. Feel her.

"Eva,"

"I have to go. I'll come by and see you later." She struts out of the door, everyone in the room stunned. Blake looks at me, before following after Eva.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 193 23
**THE ORIGINAL EMMALINE - BUT WATTPAD TOOK IT DOWN AND REMOVED MY ACCOUNT ** Emmaline Black is no stranger to abuse, or to torture of any kind from h...
1.2M 27.9K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
3.2M 44.3K 36
Question: What was the best way to improve my grades without having to rely on my over-achieving sister and nerds to do my homework? Answer: Get the...
276K 17.2K 26
A young fairy's desire to break free from the restraints tethering her to her world, pushes her into the arms of a charming, young wolf, whose world...