Hades

By aurelia_Sa

With which hand did you take the ring off, Hope?" Hades roared while he was rolling up his sleeves. "W...what... More

๐Ÿ‘‘Introduction๐Ÿ‘‘
1.First kiss!
2.You cant date
3.VIP room!
4.The lies
6. Hades ways
7.Who do you belong to?
8.Bloody Kiss
9. Real pain!
10.This is me , Hades King
11.Game changed
12.Hades ways 2
13. Sweet home
14.Engagement Party (Escape )
15.Escaped
16.Proposal
17.Punishment
18.Dead by ring?
19.Alone with Hades
20.hellish jealousy
21.Honeymoon
22. David
23.Kiss? Slap?
24.The gun
25.Plan B
26. Mafia boss
27.Reasons to be Mafia!
28.Mafia's basement
29.Drool !
30.Wrong name
31.Find her
32. Pain off !
33.The blood rule
34. (;)
35.hell or heaven?
36. 10 Days
37. Day 1 (Deep talk)
38.Adult Talk
39.Day2 (sleep talk)
40. Day 2 (Wedding Dress)
41.Mountain?
42.Helicopter
43. Day 3 (Wrong dress)
44.Blue !
45.Pink
46.Kneel!
47.I licked it ,So Its mine !
48. Day 4 (RED!)
49.Suicide
50. Mysterious Party
51.Willy , Nilly
52.Hopeful
53.Big Day
54.Cold Feet
55.Doll house
56. Hemophilia
57.Lifeless Party !
58.No one is coming !
59.Hades is back
60.The crypt
61. Torture
62.lust
63.Ruby
64.Aura Glow
65.Third time lucky
66.Monarch
67.Humming bird
68.kneel
69.Broken
70.New Hope
71.Mouse
72.Wet
73.Farfalle
74.Dice
75.Paris1
76.Jump
77.One way
78.Gayson
79.Cave
80.Dreamy nightmare
81.Hades friendly
82.Fancy
83.Hive
84.Sara
85. Blood is thicker than water!
86.Forbidden words!
87.Hadesness!
88.Rules!
89.CHEATING
90.Min is Mean
91.Like father, Like son
92.DADDY KING
93. DADDY
94.It always ends with a dance.
Announcement
Announcement
new book
new book

5. Plans

54.9K 1.1K 83
By aurelia_Sa

Flashback 1 (Plan1.)

Hades' company was so crowded that day and Henry was busy with some paperwork as always when Liam King ordered him to come to his room.

Henry was nervous. He felt like a little kid about to get punished, he knocked on the door and asked for entrance.

It was a surprise for him to meet Hades in the room ,he was walking angrily in his dad's office.

Hades was always bad-tempered but this time he looked like a murderer.

As soon as he saw Henry he frowned and put his hands on the desk firmly  "give Hope to me"
At this point Henry stared at him confused,  he had no Idea what was going on!

"sorry Henry my son can be so rude when he is angry, what he means is that we want to propose to your daughter, Hope and make her the queen of our house if she agreed, so we plan to invite your family for dinner, so we can discuss the wedding "Liam said with a smile hoping that there won't be any further problem .

"I'm so shocked , now ....Sir! .... you know no one would say no to your family, and I'm honoured that you chose my daughter as your in law , but why Hope? She is so hard to convince, I'm sure no one would ever reject your son, but Hope ...!" Henry tried to explain the situation, knowing that his daughter would ruin everything in a second.

Hades throw the wooden chair to the wall
"Did you fucking hear what my dad said ? Take her to me! Before I take her on my way, I'm just giving you the chance to bring her on your own because you are a family friend" he declared and waited for Henry to say what he wanted to hear.

"Yes Sir" Hades smiled, satisfied with what he heard.

Henry left the company angrily and started drinking on his way home; he knew his daughter, Hope, would burn them all, but she wouldn't get married to Hades.

Yes, she was sweet and she cared about her family but her hate toward Hades wasn't something that would change in a day.

"I'll lose everything" he murmured to himself
When he arrived home, he was already drunk.

So when his wife tried to guess the problem and mentioned Hades' name ,he threw the bottle and broke it . because he felt helpless.

He explained the situation to his wife, she found the worst solution for his problem."Honey, let's make Haily get married to him!"

"You're kidding me? He said clearly that he only wants Hope. You should've seen his eyes, we can't mess with him" Henry messed up his own hair.

"I'll handle it, we tell him if he marries Haily , we can bring Hope to the dinner party and if he pretend to love Haily, Hope will get jealous and change her mind about him but in fact that never happens because Haily is better, she will take his attention and marry him for real! Haily deserves that family,"Rose explained her plan.

she always dreamed about Haily getting married to a billionaire. Henry just agreed, he was happy that he could keep his job and he could be in the King's family without all the problems Hope would cause.

End of flashback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 710 11
๐”ธ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐• ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค He tried his best to win the love of his life but the moment he earned it, everything turned into a nightmare. ______...
269K 16.1K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
69.3K 3.5K 30
I don't know when he laid his eyes on me and since then i became his obsession . sometimes his love makes me feel I am the luckiest person but the ne...
1.1M 35.7K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...