Hades

By aurelia_Sa

With which hand did you take the ring off, Hope?" Hades roared while he was rolling up his sleeves. "W...what... More

๐Ÿ‘‘Introduction๐Ÿ‘‘
1.First kiss!
2.You cant date
3.VIP room!
5. Plans
6. Hades ways
7.Who do you belong to?
8.Bloody Kiss
9. Real pain!
10.This is me , Hades King
11.Game changed
12.Hades ways 2
13. Sweet home
14.Engagement Party (Escape )
15.Escaped
16.Proposal
17.Punishment
18.Dead by ring?
19.Alone with Hades
20.hellish jealousy
21.Honeymoon
22. David
23.Kiss? Slap?
24.The gun
25.Plan B
26. Mafia boss
27.Reasons to be Mafia!
28.Mafia's basement
29.Drool !
30.Wrong name
31.Find her
32. Pain off !
33.The blood rule
34. (;)
35.hell or heaven?
36. 10 Days
37. Day 1 (Deep talk)
38.Adult Talk
39.Day2 (sleep talk)
40. Day 2 (Wedding Dress)
41.Mountain?
42.Helicopter
43. Day 3 (Wrong dress)
44.Blue !
45.Pink
46.Kneel!
47.I licked it ,So Its mine !
48. Day 4 (RED!)
49.Suicide
50. Mysterious Party
51.Willy , Nilly
52.Hopeful
53.Big Day
54.Cold Feet
55.Doll house
56. Hemophilia
57.Lifeless Party !
58.No one is coming !
59.Hades is back
60.The crypt
61. Torture
62.lust
63.Ruby
64.Aura Glow
65.Third time lucky
66.Monarch
67.Humming bird
68.kneel
69.Broken
70.New Hope
71.Mouse
72.Wet
73.Farfalle
74.Dice
75.Paris1
76.Jump
77.One way
78.Gayson
79.Cave
80.Dreamy nightmare
81.Hades friendly
82.Fancy
83.Hive
84.Sara
85. Blood is thicker than water!
86.Forbidden words!
87.Hadesness!
88.Rules!
89.CHEATING
90.Min is Mean
91.Like father, Like son
92.DADDY KING
93. DADDY
94.It always ends with a dance.
Announcement
Announcement
new book
new book

4.The lies

56K 1.4K 70
By aurelia_Sa

Third person POV.

The servers came in with big trays of food, VIP foods had all kinds of luxury food in it with a small flame burning on the side just to make it look fancy.

The last waiter came with a bottle of wine and went straight to Hades. "Sir this is the best wine we have and..." the waiter tried to finish his sentence when Hades cut him with a firm "NO."

the waiter left with the wine Kate frowned at him "son why can't we have that wine? We are celebrating your wedding" everyone nodded their head in agreement.

Hades waved at the waiter to come back with the wine and started pouring everyone's glasses but when he took Hope's glass to pour it Hades almost shouted at him "No, she doesn't drink, you can leave now" the waiter left immediately scared for his life.

Hope was confused with his actions,  although she knew Hades would always find a way to ruin her mood.

Haily saw it as a good chance to bring the wedding schedule up "yes Hope , we don't want you to get drunk and ruin our wedding. I mean me and Hades wedding "Haily shut up when she found the angry Hades staring at her.

Hope POV.

Why does my sister always destroy my image in public and ... why can't I drink? I will control myself tonight because , I cannot lose the chance of getting rid of Haily . Ill just sit and eat my food with them while daydreaming about David ... that kiss, that night, his green eyes.

"Hope Mr. King asked you a question" mom elbowed me, I looked up to see Hades angry stare fixed on me , could he read my mind or something?

what did Mr. King, ask me? I looked at him confused "Sorry Mr. king I didn't hear you, what did you ask me" I realised my voice was shaking due to the fear I felt from their stares , they looked like some wolves that would attack me at any second

"Haha it's ok dear, I just asked what's your plan for your wedding? What kind of wedding party do you like?" Mr. King asked.

Me? Why is he asking me? I can feel Haily grinding her teeth beside me. She would chew me if we weren't in public.

"I think Haily must answer that Mr. king" I smile weakly , everyone were quiet when Haily started to talk about the fancy wedding she had in mind

"well to be honest Mr. King I care about the wedding car the most I want the best and actually, I already chose my wedding dress , one of my..." hailey was cut by the loud sound of a punch hitting the table .

Hades punched again "stop this game now or I'll do it on my own way"

I was scared and confused. Haily started to cry and mom was telling her "you shouldn't overdo it honey you knew it..."

What did she know?

I looked around and met Mr King's eyes . He must have felt how confused and scared I was.
"Hope you're my daughter-in-law not Haily, it was your parent's plan to take you here. they said you wouldn't come on your own"

"What? No, that must be Haily, not me. I don't want to get married" I pointed to Hades with disgustion "not with him! Never"

What do they think? They can force me into something I don't want?

I barely made it in front of the elevator when everything in front of my eyes turned black, I fainted but I didn't feel the hard cold floor, instead it felt like landing into a warm soft embrace! "Not with me? we will see."

who? That's HADES?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 50.4K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
562K 17.2K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
288K 12.4K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
55.6K 710 11
๐”ธ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐• ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค He tried his best to win the love of his life but the moment he earned it, everything turned into a nightmare. ______...