Therapist - KTH

By Kimtaehyungfics

All marriages go through ups and downs , but if yours is beginning to take a toll on your mental and physical... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 3

1.2K 76 77
By Kimtaehyungfics

I take out two plates and keep them on the table along with spoons and chopsticks.

I then , put the kimchi fried rice in it and some kimchi aside it. "Hoon , dinner is ready." I say when I hear the footsteps.

He sits on the table while his phone remains in his hands. I sit as well and pour water for him and for me.

"Thank you God for the food." I hold up the spoon and take a spoonful of rice in it , topping it with some kimchi.

I already take four bites but he still keeps his gaze on his phone. "Hoon , please leave the phone and eat the food."

He hums and holds his phone in his one hand and from the other , eats food. I really hate this thing that when the food is in front of you , you ignore it.

However I don't react and continue to eat my food. After I was done eating , I stand and pick up my and his dishes and began washing them.

××××××

"Umm Hoon , tomorrow is weekend so I was thinking....how about we go somewhere and spend time together?"

He looks at me and then outside the window. "Outside tomorrow?" I hum.

He gestures me with his hand to go to him. I smile and go towards him and sit beside him on the bed.

"Jagiya , I am already tired and I want to take rest on the weekend so...."

"Hoon , stop it now." I immediately stand and look at him sternly. Enough is enough now.

"Can't you see what's happening?" I raise my voice a little at which he stands up too.

"What happened to you y/n?" He comes and holds my arm tightly. I jerk off his hand and stand a bit back from him.

"How long now.....how long. It's been six years of our marriage and from the last three years everything is breaking apart."

Tears slowly stream down from my eyes.

"You are always so busy in your work. Do you even realise that? I understand that your work is like that and I always cooperate with you.

But now it's enough. You are firstly never home , and you come home late. You are always tired.

Do you ever ask me how am I? Or do you even think about me?"

My tears fall like a waterfall and I wipe them.

"From the last three years I am convincing myself and taking care of myself alone."

His face shows a bit disappointment and sadness as he looks at me.

"When was the last time we got physical or leave that...when did we last hugged huh?

When was the last time we had sat together and asked about each other's day and life?

I bet you don't remember it...right? I always speak so polietly to you despite the turmoil inside me.

You are always in bad mood and take your anger on me. Since the last three years I am the one trying to keep our bond.

You always relax on weekends. And when I ask you to spend sometime with me you....you despise that."

I practically fall down on the floor and Hoon immediately comes to me and takes me in his arms.

"I-I can't do this anymore now. I am tired , Hoon." I take deep breaths to control my self.

"You make me feel unloved these days. You act as if I am nothing but just a worker for you to help you for food."

I can feel his fingers that were holding my arm tighten as he was becoming angry now.

One more problem in Hoon is that , he has a bad and short temper. He easily gets angry especially when , anyone blames him which I am doing now.

"Now you stop it y/n. You think you are the only one suffering huh? Don't you know what I am going through?

I am the one who brings money and because of that , you are as well eating food and living under a shelter."

His face shows clear anger. He is trying his best to not raise his hands on me. As he had promised me in the early stages of our marriage.

"I am also suffering. Don't you think man has his own needs as well. Whether it be emotional or physical?

I also want us to spend time together and love like we used to do earlier. I want to spend every moment with you.

I am working so that our kids don't have to suffer." He says the last line loudly.

"But what is the point now huh?" I say this time with tiredness and emptiness clear in my voice.

"I don't feel loved by you anymore now. And I-I don't think that I can love you anymore now , Hoon."

Again tears fall from my eyes and this time I see his tear drop too.

"Wh-what...you c-can't love me anymore?"

He holds my both arms and shake me a bit. I cry and gradually break more in his arms.

He cries too and hugs me finally after three years. "Hoon I-I want our marriage to work pl-please." I sob brutally in his embrace.

"I want to make it work too jagiya. I wa-want to spend time with you too."

He pulls back and looks at me and wipes my tears. "I am sorry y/n. I am really sorry. Today I got to know how difficult it must be for you as well.

But please....please give me sometime. I swear I want our marriage to work and I am trying my level best."

"That's the problem....you are just trying your level best. Not putting hard work to actually make it work."

I sigh and stand up slowly. "I don't know what to do now. I don't even know whether our bond will remain or not. But I want it to work."

He looks at me as I say this in a very tired way. My voice and face really show that I am tired , both physically and emotionally from the marriage.

Hope you liked chapter 3 and please do vote.😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 521 25
"You are really cute" She said pinching his cheek as he laughed lightly. "You are cute too." "I am dangerous as well." She said but he didn't hear...
364K 12.9K 41
"I want to treat you like a princess, and fuck you like a whore"
6.3K 244 20
Serenely, Y/N and Garroth had sworn to each other that they would stay away from drama sworn individuals like Ivy and Gene. The promise seemed relati...
715K 21.3K 39
Theme: Romance / Adult / Love / Married Content: +18 Actor: Jeon JungKook BTS you have to married with someone who you really hate the most.. [[ LATE...