Must Hate The Bad Boy

By jjtheunicorn

∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽ hate hāt/ verb 1. feel intense or passionate dislike for someone. "that girl hates hi... More

Chp. 2- Must Hate The Partner
Chp.3- Must Hate The Punches
Chp. 4- Must Hate The Grief
Chp.5 - Must Hate The Suspicion
Chp.6- Must Hate The Hangover
Chp.7- Must Hate The Truth
Chp.8- Must Hate The Embarrassment
Chp.9- Must Hate The Anger
Chp.10- Must Hate The Regret
Chp. 11- Must Hate The Kidnapper
Chp. 12- Must Hate The News
Chp.13- Must Hate The Nervousness
Chp.14- Must Hate The Dirty Blouse
Chp.15- Must Hate The Assignment
Chp.16- Must Hate The Sadness
Chp.17- Must Hate The Pain (PART I)
Chp.18- Must Hate The Pain (PART II)
Chp.19- Must Hate The Surprisingly Easy Project
Chp.20- Must Hate The Curiousity
Chp.21- Must Hate The Fist Fight
Chp.22- Must Hate The Rumors
Must Hate The Spiral Staircase
Chp.24- Must Hate The Argument
Chp.25- Must Hate The Shyness
Chp.26- Must Hate The Bowling Bowl (PART I)
Chp. 27- Must Hate The Bowling Ball (PART II)
Chp.28- Must Hate The Feelings
Chp.29- Must Hate The Disillusionment
Chp.30- Must Hate The Return
Chp.31- Must Hate The Text
Chp.32- Must Hate The Broken Rib
Epilogue

Chp. 1- Must Hate The Ex

1.4K 37 8
By jjtheunicorn

*PLEASE NOTE THAT I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 14 YEARS OLD, AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OM RE-WRITING*

A/N : read authors note at the end of the chapter !

picture of natalia above !!!! ;) ;) ;) (annasophia robb )

.............................................................

Natalia glanced at the clock that was sitting besides her and sighed in frustration.

"I hate waiting." She looked at the clock once more before she heard the doorbell ring. She excitedly walked over to the door and opened to see her boyfriend, Jeremiah, nicely dressed in a casual flannel and dark ripped jeans.

"Babe!" She threw her arms around Jeremiah's neck and tightly hugged on it.

"Hi," He chuckled quietly. "I gotcha' something." He smiled and handed her a bouquet of flowers along with a card.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" Natalia lightly kissed him on the cheek and he intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Happy Birthday." he smiles and she smiles back in return.

"Are you ready to go?" Natalia asked, while scanning through the card her boyfriend had given her.

"Yep," he kisses her on the cheek. "Let's go." They walk out of the house hand-in-hand. Jeremiah hops onto his motorcycle and throws his helmet over his head and Natalia grabs the other helmet. After buckling on the safety helmet, she wraps her arms around his waist and he pulls out of her driveway.

The cold winter breeze past by Natalia, causing her to shiver violently.

"It's like freaking -100 degrees out here.. Wait, that's supposed to be cold, right?" Natalia asked.

"Yes," He laughed adorably. "It's actually 28 degrees though."

"Oh shut up, know it all," Natalia mocked. Jeremiah sped up so that he wouldn't end up passing the red light. Natalia tightened her grip around his waist. "Where are we even going?" Natalia implored. Jeremiah rolled his eyes.

"That, my dear is a surprise." Natalia groaned and punched him in the arm. "Hey, no violence please." He murmured.

"Shut up." Natalia pleaded.

Suddenly, he pulled up to a large building with a sign that said 'Sally's Ice Skating Rink'. Natalia's face instantly lighted up.

"You're taking me ice skating?!" Jeremiah chuckled nervously at the excitement in her voice.

"Of course... You're always talking about how you've always wanted to go ice skating... So, now you're here!" Together they stepped off of the black motorcycle. Jeremiah gently removed the helmet from both of their heads and then placed it on his bike. She grabbed his hand then kissed him on his peach pink lips.

"You're seriously amazing. You know that?" She smiled and he nodded. They walked into the building and immediately Natalia caught a shiver.

"Is it Antarctica in here? Why is it colder in here than it is outside?" She joked. She pulled the jacket over her body a little further so that she could feel just a little warmer.

"C'mon," He states, completely ignoring her joke. "There's Linda." Apparently Linda was the owner of the store. Rumors were spread that the original owner, Sally, died of AIDS or something like that. Poor poor Sally.

"Hey Linda!" He reached over to Linda and hugged her, causing Natalia to frown. 'Don't worry' she thought to herself. 'He couldn't possibly have interest any in her. She's looks like she's five 5.'

"Hi Jeremiah!" She then kissed him on the cheek, causing Natalia to clench her fist. Oh no this bish didn't. "How are you doing?" She asks with an electrified expression.

"I'm great, how are you?" Jeremiah asks calmly.

"Fine. Who's this?" Linda turns to Natalia and plasters a fake smile onto her face.

"This is my girlfriend, Nat-" Before he got the chance to finish his sentence, Natalia interrupted.

"Babe, I can introduce my self. My name is Natalia!" She said through gritted teeth then stuck her hand out for Linda to shake, but she refused to shake it. Natalia forced her hands back towards her arms and played it off quickly.

"Linda," She smiled. "So.. Jeremy, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!" Linda said with fake enthusiasm. Jeremy? Only Natalia called Jeremiah Jeremy.

"Aheh," He grinned nervously. "Yes I have, Linda. You're just too bored to listen to anything I say when I bring up the topic." He muttered.

"Oh, well then," She cleared her throat. "Do you know how to ice skate, Natalia?" Linda asks eagerly.

"No, but 'Jeremy' told me that he would teach me." And with that, Natalia grabbed Jeremiah's hand and stalked off towards the shop that contained ice skates.

"What was that about?" Jeremiah asked with irritation in his voice.

"Nothing," Natalia lied. "C'mon, let's get our skates now." She replied impatiently. Jeremiah shrugged his shoulders then asked the woman behind the counter for two pairs of ice skates with the correct size. After he received the skates, the two put them on and headed towards the arena.

As soon as Natalia stepped foot on the slippery ground, she fell on her butt and Jeremiah laughed loudly.

"Oh, shut up! You're supposed to be teaching me, not laughing." Natalia spoke.

"Sorry," He chuckled and picked Natalia up by the shoulders until she was fully standing. "Hold my hand and just follow my lead." Jeremiah responded. He began gracefully moving across the floor, with Natalia following behind him.

"This is fun." She laughs. When Natalia started to get the hang of it, she let go of Jeremiah's hand and pushed him so that he was the one that fell on his butt. Natalia bursted out laughing and Jeremiah rolled his eyes.

"I hate you." He murmured.

"You love me." She replied.

~

"Thanks for taking me out tonight babe... I really enjoyed your company." Natalia said tiredly. After hours and hours of ice skating and falling, the couple decided that it was time to go home and rest.

"No problem," He kissed her temple. "I love you." He responded.

"I love you too." She expressed.

Natalia and Jeremiah shared one last kiss before they said their goodbyes. She stepped inside her house and heard crying.

"Hello?" Natalia snapped the lights on to find her best friend, Hailee, crying on her couch.

"What the hell, Hailee? What's wrong?" Natalia walked over to her and took a seat.

"It-it was Caden."

"You mean your son of a b***h boyfriend?" Natalia asked angrily. Caden was apparently the schools' most popular boy. I mean, no one could disagree anyway because it was totally true. As much Natalia hated Caden, she had to admit that he was the most known boy in college. He always got into fights, sometimes took drugs, always gets high, takes girls virginity, (no he doesn't rape) and etc. Just has a bad boy reputation for doing bad boy things.

"Y-yes. He broke up w-with me." She stated, causing anger to boil up inside of Natalia. She was going to beat the prick until her knuckles turned sore.

"What did the dick do?" Natalia sighed. "I mean yeah, obviously the prick broke up with you, but why?"

"I-I don't know. He just said things between us were rocky." She responded.

"I swear, if you're lying to m-"

"I'm not!" Hailee cried out.

"Okay," Natalia bit her lip. "Well, um. Why do you think he said things were 'rocky'?" She asked.

"I think there was someone else to be honest... I mean, why else would we break up? We never gotten into an argument before or anything like that! Maybe he just lost interest. Or maybe-"

"Hey," Natalia interrupted soothingly. "Don't worry about him." She squeezes Hailee's hand. "How about we go out an party tonight to clear all this bullcrap out of your head?"

"Okay." Hailee agreed calmly.

WEEESUPDISSMEEH! lol. so welcome to my new book! this is the first chapter . i hope you enjoyed. P.S. I'm only going to post the first chapter to see if people like it so far! i will try to update once (or twice) a day around 9:00.

so yeaaaah :) hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you like the story so far !

make sure to COTE ! ( comment + vote )

thanks loves , <3

love, jada♕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 69.4K 54
I pushed him with as much force as I could which made him stumble slightly but he succeeded in maintaining his balance and escaped from falling. That...
3.8K 60 17
16-year-old Seraphina Vesper was completely content with her life. Being ahead in her grade she is perfectly college-bound and her unknown secret onl...
35.6K 1.2K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...
18.6K 556 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...