Chp.14- Must Hate The Dirty Blouse

** picture of alec & cassandra above **

alec - matt dallas
cassandra - portia doubleday

PLEASE IGNORE ANY TYPOS/ MISTAKES/SENTENCES AND/OR WORDS THAT DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. THANKYOU

enjoy ;)

...............................................................

It was currently a beautiful Monday morning at 7:10 in the morning... And Natalia was still asleep.

'Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise. Every touch of your skin is the holy grail I gotta find...' Her ringtone rang through the air until it stopped. Natalia shifted in her sleep and smacked her mouth together, feeling drool beneath her lip.

She wiped it off and sat up when she heard her ringtone again. She glanced over at her phone and saw Jeremiah's contact name on the screen. She quickly grabbed it before he hung up again and pressed 'accept'

"Hello..." She stated groggily. She wiped her eyes and stifled a long yawn.

"Babe! Are you ready for your first day?" Jeremiah's overexcited voice said through the phone.

"First day? Wait... Oh sith! I'm gonna be late on my first day! Gotta go, love you lots!"

"I love you t--" She quickly hung up before he could finish his sentence and she shot out of bed and headed straight for her bathroom. Grabbing her toothbrush and turning the water on, she brushed her teeth as fast as she could and smiled in the mirror. Yep, pearly white.

She figured that she would be even later if she took a shower. So instead, she just dumped loads of perfume, lotion, and deodorant on her body. She took out her brush and started combing her super curly blonde hair. (which currently looked like a port gorilla stepped on it) After she finished combing it, she took out hair spray and sprayed it onto her slightly-decent looking hair.

She walked into her walk-in closet and quickly pulled out an outfit-- a white long sleeved blouse and a tan skirt with black peep-toed heels.

She didn't need to worry about makeup though. Sure, it was her first day and she wanted to look phenomenal but she only had 30 minutes to be there; and Dylan specifically told her not to be late so therefore, she couldn't squander any more time on getting ready or looking pretty.

Skipping breakfast, she headed to her car and plopped down in the seat.

"Please be no traffic, please be no traffic." She chanted to God quietly. She did NOT want to make a bad first impression to her boss(es) and coworkers.

Speeding out of the driveway, she noticed that her car was slightly running out of gas.

"You have got to be kidding me!" She slammed her hand on the wheel, causing it to honk at the people in front of them. "Sorry!" She yelled. She fiercely steered the wheel and made a U-turn towards the gas station.

After pumping the gas, she walked into the store and grabbed a bagel and a bottle of orange juice and walked up to the counter which had a long line of angry customers waiting to get their stuff. She huffed out a long breath angrily and walked past all the people with ease.

"Excuse me people! I have somewhere to be! What's taking so long to buy something?" She asked the cashier and he pointed to the first customer who was busy taking out coins-- pennies. The total cost for his purchase was $6.87 cents and he was using freaking pennies! "God, take this! Make sure to have enough money before you enter the line! And keep the change." Natalia handed the preoccupied man a $10 dollar bill and he accepted it with a smile on his face. Golly, people could be so annoying!