Chp. 11- Must Hate The Kidnapper

** picture of kelsey above ** (Spencer Locke) hey guys// hope you enjoy this chapter. PS i really have no idea what to write for this one.. so i'll just try my best. thanks for listening !

don't forget to COMMENT VOTE , & SHARE!

BYE! P.S., in this chapter there's something called Biology Tech. I totally made that up and I have no idea if it actually exists or not. ENJOY.

-------------------------

Natalia leaned down on her knees and kissed her father on the forehead. "I love you dad. I'll be back later, okay? Rest." After another kiss from Natalia, she stood up and grabbed her keys.

Once she stepped outside, she felt the cool breeze brush past her face. She looked over at the driveway and saw Jeremiah whistling to a tune while leaning on the seat of his bike. Once he noticed her, his face lit up. He pushed his body off of the bike and made his way over to Natalia, engulfing her cold body into a warm hug.

"Hey baby," He greeted. He then suddenly pulled out an envelope from behind his back and cheesed like a five year old child getting a new toy for Christmas. "I stopped by your apartment to pick you up, but you weren't there so I figured that you'd be here." His cheeks turned to a light shade of pink.

"Guess you know me well, then." She smiled admirably and pulled her leather jacket tighter against her freezing body.

".. I couldn't help but smile when I saw this." He handed it over to her and she smiled suspiciously. She hugged the envelope tightly with her cold fingers and looked up at him then smiled again.

"I'll read it when we get back. Are you ready to go?" She asked him happily. He nodded his head and then she hopped onto his bike. Once he sat down, he put on his helmet and handed his extra helmet to Natalia. She wrapped her long arms around his fitted torso and pushed her cheek against his back, then closed her eyes.

The wind whizzed past her face as her heart continued to beat in a steady manner. She was curious as to why Jeremiah even went into her mailbox in the first place. Was he looking for something? Breaking out of her thoughts, she inwardly debated with her self whether or not she should ask him why he was looking through her mailbox.

"Jeremy?" She asked sweetly. He straightened up his back at the sound of her voice. "Hmm?" He replied calmly.

"Why did you go through my mailbox?" She asked, curiosity evident in her tone.

"I didn't," Jeremiah cleared his throat. "It was stuck between the door and it just fell out... I didn't want the wind to blow it away or anyone to steal it-"

"It's an envelope, don't be silly. What type of person steals envelopes?" Natalia asked, interrupting his speech.

He took a sharp turn and stopped when the red light came into view. "You never know what could be in there, Tally." Natalia suspected that he was grinning from ear to ear, making her smile as well.

"Well," She finally opened her eyes and saw that they were already pulling into their university. "Like I said, I'll open it when I get home." She stepped off the bike when it came to a complete stop and hung the helmet on the sides of the bike. Jeremiah raised one of his eyebrows, indicating that he was either confused or thought that his girlfriend is insane. How did people do that? It's so aggravating! "Oh, and since when did you call me Tally?" Jeremiah rolled his eyes, ignoring her question.

"Natalia, have you even read the front of the envelope yet?" He seemed desperate for her to open it. What was so special about the gosh darn envelope? Natalia heaved a sigh and pulled the envelope out of her purse. Without hesitating, she immediately looked at the front of the envelope, just as Jeremiah told her to do so. She gasped when she saw it. It read,