Epilogue

Epilogue (MHTBB)

(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!!!!!!)

*** NATALIA'S POV **** (YES FIRST PERSON!)

5 years later..

Most people say that you don't end up with your highschool sweetheart. For me, that's a complete and utter lie.

5 years and still going strong with Caden Axel Anderson.

"Mommy!" Kaitlyn yelled, running towards me and disrupting her thoughts. "Kiera won't share with me! She's hogging Serenity all to herself." She pouted, crossing her little arms over chest. For their birthdays' I got them a barbie doll and they named her Serenity.

"Mommy's busy, baby," Caden stated, walking towards her to pick her up. "How about you tell Kiera that daddy said 'if you don't give Kaitlyn Serenity right now, the monster under your bed will get you!'" Kaitlyn obediently nodded her head and squirmed out of his arms. I sighed and glared at him.

"Caden, that's not a very good thing to say. They're only five, for crying out loud." He smirked and shrugged his shoulders. He was definitely the same Caden I met 5 years ago back in college. I looked down at my belly and rubbed it. "Only four more months to go." I proclaimed happily. Caden walked towards me and crouched down on his knees as he placed both hands on top of my stomach.

"Yeah, only four months."

A year after I gave birth to the twins, I was expecting another baby. We were glad when we found out that the third child would be a boy. We still haven't decided on a name, though.

On the other hand, Hailee and Jordan didn't end up together. They had to break up when he got invited to be in the army overseas. He couldn't stand long distance.

Fortunately, Benjamin and Eli DID end up together. They were completely in love with each other, they even adopted a baby girl from China.

I feel really happy for dad though. After years and years of living in sorrow of grief from my mom's death, he finally learned to move on. He's even dating again, which makes me happy to see him happy.

Jeremiah, oh Lord. He's been living the single life ever since we broke up. And you wanna know what's funny? Him and Caden are best friends now.. what the actual fudge?

And last but not least, me. I'm very happy with the way my life turned out. After completing college, Dylan was nice enough to let me work at Science Tech again. Unfortunately, Adams Little Sunshines had to shut down due to financial problems so I automatically had to stop working there.

I don't even hate the bad boy anymore... In fact, I'm in love with him.

AND BOOM!!! that's the end!
wooohh
wooooh
yeaah

im surprised that i even finished writing this book before summer ended... i mean i know that i was going to finish it, but not so soon. this is the quickest ive ever written a book. it took me approximately three months to write it. most people take 1 year. those people that take that long are usually really good authors though ;( like REALLY GOOD.

but yeah! i might do a Q & A For this book . just comment questions about the book of about any character in the comments and i will be sure to answer them! ;)

im still doing cover requests, btw. just message me and i will make a cover for you. that simple. (I MAKE ALL OF MY COVERS)

oh em freaking gee
this book is over
i just cant believe it!

this was really hard work.

my fingers hurt now.

SOOO DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!! please :( ive been working really hard on this book & i'd really appreciate it if i got more reads comments & votes on it. (and more followers! make sure to follow me of you're reading this book!)

so yeah, i love you guys & i want to thank everyone for taking time out of their day just to read my book :) it means a freaking lot .

BYEEE! P.S. I'm writing a mew book called 'A First Time For Everything'. Here's the description;;;

"You've been diagnosed with leukemia." The words hit me like a wrecking ball. Never would I have thought that something like this would happen. I mean yeah, I knew something was wrong me because I was starting to lose patches of my hair, but I thought it was because of stress, The thought of having cancer never came into mind. Ever since I received the news, I really felt depressed. I mean, who wouldn't feel that way? Usually I'd stay up in my room all day bundled up under my covers watching rom-coms on repeat and crying because I'd be thinking about how I would be dying in just a few months-- or years. No one knows when the time is going to come.

But that's when I met my best friend-- Ashton Williams. He once told one day when I was doing the usual (sitting in my room watching rom-coms on repeat while crying) to live a little before the day I die. I took his advice, and wow, let's say I'm extremely glad for him telling me that... Because there's a first time for everything when it comes to making a bucket list.

^^ so yeah that's the description. when i publish the first chapter, please check it out! love you guys! (again)

sincerely ...
♕ jjtheunicorn ♕