Chp.19- Must Hate The Surprisingly Easy Project

** pic of benjamin above ** (alexander nifong)

PLEASE IGNORE ANY TYPOS/ MISTAKES/SENTENCES AND/OR WORDS THAT DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. THANKYOU

P.S, if your against Christianity then skip the church part.... I respect if you don't believe in God, but I would appreciate if you don't say anything about it because that will only make me mad. Thanks.

don't forget to COMMENT VOTE , & SHARE!

................... .................. ..................

"I will fear no alarm.
And escape this unharmed.
Because I stand here knowing I'm never alone.
I just believe that I'll have what I say.
So I speak to my life and call forth a new day!

I shall live!
I shall live and not die.
I shall live live and not die.
I shall live."

The audience erupts into a standing ovation.

"Amen." Chase muttered next to Natalia as they clapped their hands.

"Let's close in a word of a prayer, bow your heads," Everyone bows their heads, closed their eyes, and intertwines their fingers together. "Lord Heavenly Father, thank you for another wonderful today of your prescence. We thank you for all you have done for us. We pray that you keep every family safe that are in this building and that you watch over us. Our Father, who are in Heaven, hallow be thy name, thy kingdom come, that will be done. On Earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us of our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory. Forever and ever, in Jesus name; amen," As Pastor Aaron finished off the prayer, everybody began clapping. "Oh, and bless the food that has been prepared for us and bless the hands that have prepared it." Natalia and Chase stand up and make their way towards the cafeteria.

"Today was a good service, am I right?" Chase asked his daughter as he picked up a plate and a fork.

"Yeah. That woman sang beautifully, and Pastor Aaron gave a good message today." Natalia agreed as she also grabbed a plate.

After they got their food, they sat down at a table and said a quick prayer before eating.

"I still can't get over the food here," Natalia licked her lips and grinned. "It's so delicious! Like, their food should be famous."

Chase chuckled and nodded his head. They've been attending *ENTER FAMOUS CHURCH THAT'S IN NEW YORK HERE** for about 9 months, and so far they liked it. All the other church's been to weren't like the one they go to now.

Natalia's phone buzzed and she wiped her mouth before picking it out of her purse.

Hailee: 'YO DUDE! we need to work on our project today.... can i come over or nah?"

Natalia chuckled quietly at her bestfriend. She was so weird.

Natalia: Yeah, come to my apartment tho. After i drop dad off to his house im going back to my apartment. ill text you when i get there.. or do you want me to pick you up?

Hailee: ill drive to your house. its no problem. see you in like an hour. bye ugly!

Natalia: Bye -.- We're leaving church in about 10 minutes

Hailee: K

Natalia rolled her eyes and stood up with her plate in hand... then she bumped into somebody. Gosh darn it! She must be cursed.

"Sorr... Caden? I didn't know you went to this church! Let alone, I didn't even know you went to church at all." Natalia bent down to pick up her plate but he stopped her and picked up both his and hers.