Chp.17- Must Hate The Pain (PART I)

Chp. 17- Must Hate The Pain (PART I)

** picture of grant above**

(robert abell) PLEASE IGNORE ANY TYPOS/ MISTAKES/SENTENCES AND/OR WORDS THAT DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. THANKYOU

................... .................. ..................

"So you're saying that.... This break.. It's just a 'break', right?" Hailee was aghast at the news that Natalia had told her the next day.

"Yes. I've told you that 11 times, Hails. I told him that maybe we needed a break." Natalia explained carefully.

"Dude!" Hailee exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air in anger. "You guys could have stayed together! Why did you tell him about taking a break?" She asked stubbornly.

"Hailee, obviously he doesn't trust me because he thinks I'm into other guys... Therefore we need a break from each other to think things through." She expressed. Sighing, she stood up and grabbed a Fanta from the fridge.

"Whatever. I heard that your friend, Grant is hosting a party today. We're definitely going!" Hailee chirped enthusiastically. She stood up as well and grabbed the Fanta out of Natalia's grip before she could open it. "No more soda. You're getting fat." Natalis scowled at her best friend.

"I hate you." She muttered in frustration.

"Love you too. Now come on. When Caden broke up with me you dragged me to a party so I'm doing the same to you." Hailee roughly grabbed Natalia's arm and she groaned.

"You're inevitable. I don't want to go to some dumb party!" Natalia declaimed. "You can't oblige me."

"What does that mean?" Hailee asked with bemusement.

Natalia rolled her eyes. "It means you can't force me, idiot."

"Well I'm forcing you now. C'mon." Hailee obliged. Natalia knew that she wouldn't be able to get out of this one.

--

"I look good!" Hailee yelled headily while checking herself out.

"Why are you yelling!? You are right next to me!" Natalia cried out, grabbing her ears.

The two stood in front of Hailee's full body length mirror. Hailee was wearing a burgundy red body-con dress with black pumps while Natalia was wearing a yellow sundress with white flats.

"Why are you wearing that? You're supposed to look sexy, girl. You look too sweet and innocent wearing that. Guys would probably take advantage of you." Hailee observed her best friend up and down, causing Natalia to roll her eyes.

"Yeah, like wearing a revealing dress would be any better. Somebody could eye-rape me." She emphasized.

"Whatev, dude. We're supposed to be forgetting Jeremiah! How about you change out of that little innocent dress and put on something sexier? Hey, maybe we could twin." She suggested, smirking.

"I am not changing. Repeat, I am not changing." She responded.

"At least put on some heels! Please, for me?" Hailee pleaded. She actually bent down on her knees and intertwined her fingers together. Natalia huffed and puffed and threw her head back.

"Fine!" She yelled back, walking over to her closet to pick a pair of pumps.

After Hailee and Natalia got ready, they headed over to Grant's party.

"Lets make a party bucket list." Hailee suggested as she stuck one arm out of the car window.

"What do you mean?" Natalia asked in response.