Chp.13- Must Hate The Nervousness

** picture of aimee above **
hope you enjoy this chapter ..

** jennifer lawrence *

. PLEASE IGNORE ANY TYPOS/ MISTAKES/SENTENCES AND/OR WORDS THAT DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. THANKYOU

.............................................................
Turns out that it was just a flower delivery guy at her door... But why so late? At first she thought it would be Jeremiah wanting to hang out with her or something. Although it was 9:00 at night...

It was a beautiful bouquet of rose flowers with a greeting card from Science Tech. Apparently, they instantly got her letter when she sent it and they wanted to send a special note saying how happy they were that she agreed to work there. But of course, she needed to be interviewed.

Natalia glanced at the mirror before her and smiled at her reflection. She was currently dressed in a white blouse with a navy blue pencil skirt which contained white little stripes. Her hair was pinned up into a neat bun and she accessorized herself with a gold bangle and silver earrings. For makeup, she chose a simple light brown eyeshadow and bright red lipstick. She didn't need mascara because her eyelashes were already long enough.

After approving her look, she walked out of her bedroom and into the kitchen, and popped open the fridge. After grabbing a bottle of orange juice from the side of the fridge, she looked for food. Picking up the carton of eggs, she placed it on the counter, along with her orange juice and opened the carton, pulling out two eggs.

She seasoned the eggs with adobo, onion, and milk and whipped up the eggs with a silver spatula. Natalia happily sat down on the brown stool that was sitting at the counter and chomped down her eggs and orange juice.

After she finished eating, she walked out the door beaming from ear to ear with her car keys in hand.

She drove to her destination with her music on full blast. She nodded her head to every beat of every song and actually sang along to them-- although she can't sing to save her life.

20 minutes of red lights, traffic, and loud music later, she finally arrives at the big building.

God, it was simply breathtaking. The building was very tall and covered in silver glass, not seeing one scratch or chip. The glass was very clean, making it easy for workers to see through the windows to look at the view below. She had to admit though, from up there. it probably looked beautiful down here.

Natalia grinned triumphantly and began walking towards the building, sashaying her hips from left to right. Not only did she feel confident, but she just KNEW that she would ace this interview. They already wanted her just by looking at her work, so they would want her even more after this interview!

"Welcome to Science Tech Incorporations." A woman at a reception desk said. Oh, she seemed definitely genial. Natalia smiled at the woman and extended her hand towards her.

"Hi," She stated exuberantly. "I'm Natalia. Nice to meet you!" The woman nervously smiled and looked at her with a concerned expression on her face. She soon exchanged it with a smile as she also extended her hand towards Natalia.

"Stacy," She intrepidly responded, keeping her gaze on Natalia. "Are you here for the appointment? With Mr.Hayes and Ms. Aimee Daniels?" Stacy asked her nicely.

"Yes ma'am." Natalia responded respectfully. Stacy chuckled as she looked down at her computer. "Just call me Stacy. But yes, Mr. Hayes is waiting for you. He is two doors down from here." She informed her. Natalia nodded and began to confidentially walk down the hallway until she saw a door that was completely open. Unsure of what to do, she still knocked on it.

A man and a woman-- assuming it was Mr.Hayes and Ms.Daniels-- looked up at her presence. Ms. Daniels excitedly stood up and practically ran towards Natalia, engulfing her in a hug. Natalia was clearly taken aback at her sudden exhilaration.

"Ms. Basptise! We're so glad that you're here! Finally. We can finally get started. Come, come. Let's sit down." Natalia decided to not respond; so instead she just bobbed her head vertically and followed Ms. Daniels to an empty chair. She sat behind the wooden desk, next to Mr.Hayes and took out a clipboard along with a pen.

Natalia wasn't one bit nervous. She was 1000 percent (yes, 1000) sure that she would get fully accepted after this interview. She cleared her throat and sat up straighter as she intertwined her lanky fingers together.

"Welcome," Mr. Hayes declared, smiling big at Natalia. "We are very excited to meet you, Natalia. I am Dylan Hayes and this is my assistant Aimee Daniels. We've heard a lot about you." He grins and also takes out a clipboard as he points at Aimee who was also grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes," she replied cheerily. "I am also very happy to be here. In fact, I'm thrilled." She stated formally.

"Before we get started, you already are attending a job, am I correct?" Dylan exclaimed.

"Yes sir, you are very correct." She said nervously, because she wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing that she was already working one job.

"Hmm." He contemplated as he kicked his feet on top of his desk while chewing on his pen.

"What are your work hours?" Aimee asked, suddenly speaking up.

"I only work on Wednesday's and Thursdays at 2 to 5:00." She states truthfully. Aimee nodded thoughtfully.

"What do you do? Like, what is your job?" Dylan asked this time. It seemed like they were taking turns on asking her questions. Whatever it was, it was getting slightly annoying. Although that's was interviews are for, to ask questions.

"I work at a daycare and teach little kids at the ages 3-4." She responded.

The rest of the interview flew by quickly an the next thing she knew, she stood up and hugged both of them tightly.

"Thankyou thankyou thankyou!" She cried out happily. After a series of questions, the two finally agreed on having her join.

"Um.." Aimee and Dylan exclaim in unison. Natalia immediately backed up and felt a blush rise up to her cheeks slowly.

"Right," She bit her lip. "Let's keep this professional. But thank you guys, really. This means a lot to me." Natalia responded truthfully.

"No problem darlin'. We can't wait to start first thing tomorrow." Aimee replied, making Natalia smile brightly.

"You got yourself a job. Be here at 8:00 sharp tomorrow, alright? Or there will be some consequences. Wouldn't want that to happen on your first day, right?" Dylan asked her seriously, although there was a tiny smirk tugging at the end of his lips. "I'm only playing, loosen up kid. But seriously, don't be late. Okay?" Dylan proclaimed.

"Alright, it's settled then! See you tomorrow!" And with a few exchanged goodbyes, Natalia walked out of the office with an enormous smile on her face. Nothing was going to ruin her mood today, she wouldn't let that happen.

hello, all! this chapter was actually REALLY short . i guess you could say it was a 'filler chapter' but overall i felt pretty with confident as i finished writing it .. anyway i hope you all enjoyed it . i spent about an hour typing it on my phone . i try to update as much as possible & i PROMISE, this book WILL be finished by the end of the summer . thank you !

love - jada♕<3