Chp.28- Must Hate The Feelings

PLEASE IGNORE ANY TYPOS/ MISTAKES/SENTENCES AND/OR WORDS THAT DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. THANKYOU

don't forget to COMMENT VOTE , & SHARE!

P.S ::: THIS CHAPTER WILL BE REALLY FREAKING SHORT BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA TO WRITE... IT'LL PROBABLY BE LIKE 10 PAGES!!!

................... .................. ..................

"Guess what?" Natalia asked into the phone as she plopped down onto her bed.

"What?" Hailee smacked her lips together loudly, she was most likely chewing gum.

"Caden asked me out again! On a date, I mean." Natalia worded carefully. She probably sounded like a fan-girl right now, but she didn't give a gosh darn dang.

"Really? Hailee gasped sarcastically, as if she knew that this was going to happen.

"Yes!" Natalia squealed, not realizing her best friend's sarcasm. "On Thursday." She explained.

"I'm guessing you like him?" Hailee asked curiously. Natalia knew that she was grinning through the the phone right now.

Yes.

"Maybe...."

"OH EM GEE!" Hailee squealed happily.

"Yeah, I've got to go, though. I think I should go tell Caden how I feel." Hailee approves quickly and hangs up.

Natalia stands up eagerly and bites her lip. She couldn't believe that she liked Caden Anderson-- the bad boy. Especially because she hated him. But here is she now, wanted to tell him about her sudden feelings for him.

There was no point in dressing up, she was only telling him how he felt. So, decided on something simple: a skinny white hoodie with black skinny jeans.

After feeling satisfied with her look, she grabbed her purse and phone and walked out of her apartment, eager to get to his house.

She jogged down the steps and into her car. When she sat down, she put her keys into the ignition and turned it.

She pulled out of the apartment complex and started driving down the road, taking left, right, and U-turns.

After what seemed like forever, she pulled into his neighborhood and made her way to the culdesac (HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU SPELL THAT?!?!?) where his house was located.

With an extra pep to her step, she quickly walked to the front door and rang the doorbell two times. Veronica showed up when she opened it. It looked like she was... crying.

"Are you okay..?" Natalia asked, not even bothering to say a simple 'hello' or 'how are you'.

Veronica shook her head. "What's wrong?" She asked curiously. Veronica ushered Natalia to come inside.

When she came in, she glanced around the house. She hadn't been there in a very, very long time.

"Sit," Veronica ordered. Natalia obliged and sat down on a leather couch that was sitting in the living room. "He left." Was all Veronica said after a couple minutes of silence.

"Left?" Natalia asked. "Who left?" She sat up straighter, realizing that whatever had happened was a serious matter.

"Dominick." Veronica simply replied, causing Natalia relax.

"I thought you meant..." She was going to say Caden's name but that's when he appeared into the living room; looking like he had just woken up. He was shirtless, wearing a pair of basketball shorts and his hair was tousled perfectly.

"What's going on?" He asked groggily, stepping onto the carpeted floor.

"Dominick.. He left. Right before the day of the wedding. He just... disappeared." It took a while for Caden to fully comprehend what she said. His jay clenched and it looked as if he was going to punch a wall. "Please don't go looking for him." Veronica begged quietly as tears poured out of her eyes. Natalia saw something more in her. No, it wasn't a rude woman that was always on people's cases, but a broken woman who just wanted comfort. So that's what Natalia did. She reached forward and hugged her. She knows what it feel like to feel broken. "T-thankyou Natalia." She whispered, clearly taken aback by her sudden act of kindness. Natalia pulled away and smiled at her.

"It's no problem, Veronica." She responded sweetly.

"Um, sorry to ruin your 'moment'," Caden interrupted, holding up fingers to emphasized word 'moment'. "But I think Natalia came here to talk. And I'll deal with Dominick later, mom. I don't care if you don't want me looking for him; I WILL look for him and I WILL make sure that he will never be able to walk again." He stated firmly before grabbing Natalia to walk up the stairs with him.

"Caden!" she gasped when they reached the top. "Don't you think that breaking the man's legs is going a little too far?" She asked, throwing her arms on her hips.

"Not really," He smirked. "Anyway, let's go to my room. You wanted to talk?" He asked curiously and he nodded his head. He smiled then led her to his bedroom. "So..." he started.

"Um," she bit her lip nervously. "Remember the day when we were looking at the stars... and you kissed me? And confessed your feelings for me?" He nodded his head, moving his hands for her to continue. "Well I've been thinking and--"

"You like me too, don't you?" He asked, a smirk forming on his lips.

"Shut up, dipsh*t," Natalia rolled her eyes as he picked up a pillow and chucked it his way. She chuckled when it him in the face. "But yeah, I do." She looked down and played with her hands and Caden slowly got up and walked towards her.

He placed his hands on her chin and forced to her to look up.

"I'm completely fine with that, Kitten. You already know that I like you." Before he could make the first move, Natalia reached up on her tippy toes (A/N: because she's too short; no offense annasophia robb!... even though she's taller than me -.-) to kiss him on the lips. His lips captured in hers as he brought his fingers up to cup her cheeks.

When she pulled away, she hugged him and sighed happily.

"I really like you too, Anderson."

THAT WAS REALLY SHORT OHMERERD...

but the book is almost flipping over! this cant be happening :(

hope you enjoy this chapter :) more drama coming up

love you all

♕ jada ♕