Chp.24- Must Hate The Argument

PLEASE IGNORE ANY TYPOS/ MISTAKES/SENTENCES AND/OR WORDS THAT DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. THANKYOU

don't forget to COMMENT VOTE , & SHARE!

................... .................. ..................

Natalia woke up to distant yelling in the background. She fluttered her eyes open and wiped her lips so the drool could come off.

She stood up curiously and almost stumbled back because she started to feel dizzy. When the dizziness dispersed, she looked around at her surroundings and that's when she realized that she was still at Caden's house.

"Sh*t!" She cursed under her breath. She gathered her jacket, shoes, and phone and stumbled out of the front door without anyone noticing you.

She walked on the porch and paced back and forth, thinking of a way to get home. She didn't want Veronica to think that she slept with her don or anything-- which was completely untrue.

The door swung open, revealing an angry looking Veronica and an even angrier looking Caden following behind her.

"You!" She yelled, pointing her finger dangerously at Natalia. "You slept with my son, didn't you! You're such a slu--" And that's when Caden did something that Natalia would have never thought he would ever do. He slapped his mother right across the face. She stumbled back in surprise and grasped her cheek.

"I am sick and tired of you treating Natalia like this! She has done absolutely nothing to you except punch your son of a b*tch boyfriend in the nose! Why do you think she did it, huh? He touched her mom! He f*cking touched her!" He yelled directly in her face. "You know what, c'mon Natalia. Let's get away from this demon."

Natalia was completely quiet the whole time, but mostly surprised at his outburst. Even if she was mad at her mom like that, she would have never smacked her or spoken to her like that. Caden stormed away angrily from Veronica and grabbed Natalia's arm, almost forcing her to come with him. She didn't argue though, she wanted to get away from Veronica as soon as possible.

"Do you... want to talk about it?" Natalia asked carefully as he slammed the car door shut. He sighed and banged his hand against the wheel.

"Not really." He whispered sadly. A part of her felt bad for him and the other felt happy because he stood up for her-- to his mother. Natalia nodded in understanding and craned her head to look out of the window. "You wanna go home?" He asked, killing the silence.

"Actually, drop me to Jeremiah's place. I think it's time to have that talk. But...could you come with me?" She asked him shyly. she didn't know why she invited him, maybe she just felt scared to have to talk him by herself.

"Of course." he smiled warmly and reassuringly at Natalia and she returned it. Just a couple minutes later, Caden's car pulled up the Bentley's driveway. She took a deep breath before stepping out of the car.

When Caden walked out, he immediately grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. She looked at him for a moment with strange look then he smiled at her.

"Thanks." She answered headily. The two walked towards the door and Natalia let go of his hand so she could knock on the door.

A minute later, Mrs. Bentley answered it with a bright smile on her face. She must have been baking because an apron was draped across her neck, there were stains of batter everywhere, and she was holding a spoon in her left hand.

"Why, hello there Natalia! I haven't seen you in months!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around her body. "And who might this lovely boy be?" She raised her eyebrows and smirked as she observed Caden.