My Moon is My Life (KristSing...

By Yukino27_2020

One headline sprouted controversy, gossip and rumors. Two eligible and most popular bachelors, The perfec... More

Author's Note
Marriage
Hesitant
First Glance
Our Wedding
Perfect Husband
The First Sight
Husbands' First Day
A Shopping Date
Forgotten
The Unexpected
What's KFC?
A Little Bit of Chaos
Cast & Characters
Something's Changed
Attack Before A Double Date 🔞
The Double Date
The Double Date Part. 2
The Double Date Part. 3 🔞
Their Heated Afternoon 🔞
The Shy Giant
A Little Bit of Fun
Too Cute To Handle
I Love You
A Bedtime Story
It's You!
An Innocent Hangout
Cast & Characters Part. 2
Touchy Krist
You Belong To Me, ONLY 🔞
Hangover 🔞
Love Is A Choice
Fire!!
Running Away
A Situation
A New Addition
Perth's Confusing Day
The Truth Revealed
The Key To My Heart 🔞
A Glimpse Of The Past 🔞
I Got My Eyes On You!
Krist's Dilemma
I Said No 🔞
Let's Talk!
A Palace Visit
Domestic Routine
Domestic Routine Part. 2
Domestic Routine Part. 3
Domestic Routine Part. 4
Broken Together
I Want To Put Things Right
Knowing Godt's Past
Our Throuple
My Decision
You Are Ours 🔞
Am I Okay? 🔞
Meeting The Parents
Creating Balance
Welcome To The Family
Final Test
Meeting The Ex
Long-Awaited Moment 🔞

I'm Not Leaving, Ever

510 34 6
By Yukino27_2020

Godt stays silent. His head down, avoiding the stares from everyone. 

Now that his secret is out, he does not know how to react. How to feel now that Kimmon knows his past. During the talk, he felt Kimmon squeezing his fingers. Hard. He heard gasps from Singto. 

Dew feels shame. He wants to leave. He wants to hide from the world forever. But he pushes himself not to. He knows he has been doing that for years. Years of guilt and torment. It is time to step out. 

Perth supports Dew in silence while having a battle in his mind. What do I say? Are they mad at me?  Do I find them after this ends? Do I tell them my answer? 

Singto keeps quiet as he tries to calm Krist down by holding his hand. Krist has been fuming since Dew started talking. He pins his gaze on Kimmon, hoping he will say something. He darts his stare to Godt and notices his vulnerability and fear. He sighs. 

Say something! Idiotic brother.

Kimmon sits still. His mind reprocesses every bit of information. He struggles to find a reaction to all the voices screaming in his head. Does he hug Godt? Does he punch Dew? Does he treat Perth as a traitor? Does he leave the room to clear his thoughts? Will that hurt Godt even more? He does not know. 

Godt makes the decision. He excuses himself and left the apartment, not caring who calls his name or their reactions. He needs his time alone. 

As Godt yanks his hand out of Kimmon's grip, Kimmon pulls back to reality and watches Godt leave. Before he can react, Dew stands up and chases after his brother. Kimmon is left in disbelief and feels anger radiating off Singto. 

"At least say something! Can't you see how hard this is for Godt?" Singto spews angrily. Krist frowns at Kimmon in disappointment. "And I thought you are the one being verbally clear in relationships." 

"Umm... I-I will find Dew... Bye," Perth stands up and walks out, avoiding Krist's intense gaze. He is hoping not to bump into any of the bodyguards. 

"Krist... Give him a chance. He just came back to your circle. Don't cut him out again," Singto gently reminds him. Krist sighs and nods, knowing he will if Godt does. 

.

.

.

.

Godt keeps his head down, not knowing where he is going. He just knows he needs to get out of that situation. Walking straight, turning right, turning right again, turning left... and he bumps into a palm? Godt looks up and blinks. 

"You'll walk into a pole if you keep walking like that," A familiar Australian voice whispers. Godt turns around and sees Dew stepping back with a guilty expression. They both pause awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Finally, they both decide to walk together to an unknown place. 

"Umm... Tea? For all times sake?" Dew asks timidly. 

Godt nods and leads him to a tiny authentic cafe around the corner. They both order the same thing. Earl Grey Tea with a splash of milk. No sugar. With a biscotti on the side. Silence falls again with soft sounds of teaspoons clinking against the teacups. 

"I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't have appeared... But... I just wanted to let you know about what happened after that... So you won't blame yourself anymore..." Dew mumbles. "I wanted to call but Perth said it's better to meet you in person." 

"I tried locking that part of me behind. But the past always interferes with my life. Dew... I am tired. I don't want to fight any longer," Godt sighs wearily. 

"And you won't... I'm not part of that family anymore," Dew gently comforts with a smile. 

"What do you mean? Did father do something?" Godt widens his eyes. "Or did something happen again? Did you get bullied?" 

Dew chuckles sadly. "You're still worrying about me. Even after what I've done... No, our father and my mother got divorced. Because my mother tried setting me up with someone I didn't like. I pushed back and they fought."

"Ohh..." Godt listens. "That's... unexpected." 

"I also fought with my mother... And I cut myself out. So I'm no longer her son." Dew says nonchalantly. 

"You cut yourself out? Why?" Godt asks. 

"Because it would be the same cycle over and over again. She will remarry and want me to be the perfect son. I'm tired of that. I don't want to be perfect." 

"I see... So, you're with father? Or by yourself?" 

Dew shakes his head. "Father doesn't know I left. I wiped all my savings and property to another identity so my mother can't control me. The first thing I did was book a ticket to Thailand. I needed to tell you what happened. I'll be living the life I always wanted. And so should you."

Godt breaks into a smile and stirs his tea, his mind filled with emotions. 

"Another thing I wanted to tell you is I didn't stop the breakup between you and Mark because I knew he was cheating on you. He is now married to the woman he cheated on."

Godt sighs again. He did know that Mark was somehow cheating but he did not confirm his suspicions. There was still one suspicion he had. 

"Dew? Were you actually raped that time?" 

Dew blinks and bites his lip. "No... But the trauma was already there. Still, it doesn't compare to what you went through..."

"Never compare your traumas or hardships to others. It may be insignificant to them, but it affects you. And that's all it matters." 

(A/N: This quote is to everyone! You matter! Don't let anyone else say otherwise.)

Dew nods and sips his tea. "I'll leave after this. You should head back. They're all worried for you." 

"How about you? Where will you go?" 

"Honestly, I don't know yet. Maybe I'll stay here, maybe I'll travel. I'll let the wind take me this time." 

Godt finally smiles warmly. "You finally get to do whatever you want. Do that. You deserve it." 

Dew smiles back. They both take their last sip of tea, knowing their session is ending soon. Dew sends a text to Perth and stands up after wiping his mouth with a napkin. 

"Dew? Drop by anytime. You're still my brother and I want it to stay that way." 

Dew blinks and releases a shaky breath as a tear rolls down. "You really are too kind..." 

"Text me when you settle. Anywhere." 

Dew nods and picks up his backpack. He leaves without looking back. Godt sits back and stares into his empty cup. He waits for a minute and leaves. 

"Godt!" 

Godt hears his name and looks to his right as Kimmon runs to him, closing their distance. Kimmon embraces him tightly, ignoring the gasps and whispers from the passerby. "I thought I lost you." 

"Idiot! We're in public... Let go..." Godt struggles to escape his hug. 

"No. Not letting you go..." Kimmon steps back and cups his cheeks lovingly. "I'm still not leaving. You can't escape from me. I'll follow you wherever you go. Because I belong to you. From this day forward, I, Kimmon Warodom Ruangroj, belong to you, Godt Ittiphat Anderson." 

A round of applause and cheers interrupts their love declaration. Godt blushes furiously and runs away from the crowd. Kimmon salutes his cheerers and runs to find his boyfriend. 

.

.

.

.

"Are you done being a sulky cat?" Singto teases gently. His arm holds Krist securely while his fingers gently pinch his cheek. Krist pouts and focuses on the new show they are watching. "So cute..." Singto coos. 

"P'Sing! I'm watching the series... Stop distracting me..." Krist whines. "We're at a good part where Knock is figuring out his feelings for Korn..." 

Singto laughs and surrenders. "Okay okay... Let's watch the series." He gently lays his head on Krist's shoulder, enjoying their nightly times together. 

"Ughhh... This bitch pisses me off!!" Krist growls as he watches Pleng threatens Korn. "Why can't Knock see her for who she is!! She's not even pretty!!" 

Singto secretly loves Krist's little "self-arguments" he has when he is immersed in a series. Although he is not a fan of Krist's curses, he still accepts them nonetheless as long as it is not directed at him. 

"P'Sing!! Did you see that? Pleng made herself the victim when Knock wants to break up!! WTF!!! That narcissistic bitch!!" Krist screams at the 50-inch screen. 

"Calm down, love. I'm actually more concerned with the BrightFarm couple. That is just wrong... The innocence of Farm is gonna be crushed," Singto frowns. "I'm all for age-gap couples provided it is a healthy one." 

"Mmm... Farm is too in love and doesn't see how toxic it is... P'Sing? Are we binge-watching to the end?" Krist asks with a tilt of his head. 

Singto laughs and kisses his forehead. "Mmm... I don't mind but I rather do something else..." His fingers slide inside Krist's shirt and stroke his waist. 

Krist widens his eyes and forms a blush. "P'Sing!!" 

"Ow rǔue mai (Want or not)? You pick... I'm good with both," Singto smirks, knowing the answer. 

Krist pouts again and fists his hand on Singto's shirt. He slowly pushes them up, exposing Singto's nipples before making eye contact. 

"Ow... (Want)..." 

_____________________

23-05-2022

Another update! I hope I can go back to a weekly upload. Recently my mind has been filled with thoughts of me not being a good writer. It has been affecting me but I wanted to continue writing to finish these stories. 

Hope you enjoy this chapter. The next chapter will be focused on our throuple. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 947 12
Featuring Krist and Singto. It's their game of cat and mouse. An extra touch here, A fleeting kiss there, Heated, lingering gazes that could burn it...
137K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...
68.2K 4.5K 11
Kongpob, an extremely popular first year student, has a weird routine of dating anyone - male or female - who asks him out first at the beginning of...
28.1K 1.9K 12
Ever since his older brother blurted out a love confession to his now husband in front of their entire families, Krist has secretly wished for a chee...