Precious Gems || BTS FF || S...

By Harshey256

A bloody monster .. Well not every main lead is hero ..some heros can be villain too She is a devil in human... More

prologue
intro
1💜
2💜
3💜
4💜
5💜
6💜
7💜
8💜
9💜
10💜
11💜
12💜
13💜
14💜
15💜
new book
16💜
17💜
18💜
19💜
21💜
22💜
23💜
24💜
LITTLE CHAT
25💜
26💜
27💜
28💜
29💜
30💜
Story
31💜
32💜
33💜
34💜
35💜
36💜
37💜
38💜
39💜
40💜
41💜
42💜
43💜

20💜

2.1K 83 5
By Harshey256

                         ***

AUTHOR'S POV

The sound of sniffing and sobbing is the only one you can hear in the black dark room .

A boy have a frame in his hand and look at the picture of the twin babies .

''How are you my babies ? I hope you are fine with mom . Both of you take care of each other and mom too okay ? Your elder brothers loves you a lot . you know we got two new siblings too . they both are twins to and most importantly she have so beautiful eyes just like yours .
The boy is so cute and energetic and a talkative one though and the one is complete opposite ..'' He chuckled while remembering them .

'' although she doesn't show that she loves us but deep down I know she do love us . and our boy .. *chuckle* well he is the mood maker .although I haven't talk to her that much but I called her enu today . if it was you guys than you must have called me hyung/oppa but she called me yoongi  .no worry I still love her like my own siblings .. Anyways its late now so go to sleep and good night and I ove yu both .'' he said then kissed the frame .

*****

'' noona lets start i  am ready ..'' Justin said as he entered the gym where Denya always do her workout .

enya look back at him when she heard his voice .

' we are also here '' bts said in union with big grins on their face while peeking from the door

Enya  sigh knowing they wont go even if she tell them too .

'' come in ..'' She said and they all came inside with some sporty outfits .

Enya  remove her jacket and now she is only in her sports bra .

She do have some fine abs ...

''You do workout .?'' Asked jungkook jungshook

She didn't answer him just took her position and motioned them to follow her .

'' why are you all here .?'' She asked them
Uninteresting

''We all wanted to learn from you '' hoseok answered with his bright smile .

'' you already know self defence ..''

'' yeh but we wanted to learn more from you ..'' Jimin  replied

'' yeah and we saw you fighting with those mens in the video ..you were awesome ..'' Suga said amazed

And everyone agreed

'' fine ..lets start .'' she said boringly

'' I wanted to go first ..'' Jungkook said while raising his one hand .

'' no n I want to go first .'' justin said frowning at jungkook

Both look at each other and started to argue who will go first .

''Jungkook stop it let justin go first ..'' Jin said done with them .

''Buttttt hyunggggg '' jungkook winned

''Stop it you already know some self defence let justin g this time you will go after ..'' Namjoon said to him

And he agreed while pouting .

In this whole drama Enya is looking at them with done face .

She is getting annoyed by all of them .
But she internally  thanked jin and namjoon who stopped the fight.

Justin came and stand infront of her

She asked him to attack her first .

And he was flat on the floor .

He groaned and said

'' I dont have to learn this right I have my noona to protect me always .. So I am done here ..'' He said while sitting on the floor .

Hearing this a frown creeped on her face .

She looked at him then said
'' I am not always be there to lift you off the ground , you have to learn to fight your own battles .'' She said strictly and each and everyone present there is amazed by her way of thinking

'' she is so mature of her age .'' suga muttured looking at her .

Hearing this justin look down but then stood up and stand in the diffence position .

'' I am sorry ,but  I know every time I call you, you will be there for me '' he said confidently

She shakes her head
'' what if I die before even protecting you then ... Then what will you do . cry there '' she harshly said to him .

Just the thought of her leaving him makes him cry already .

Tears started to flow through his cheeks .

'' p-please d-dont say that ..'' He cried but its not affecting her at all . maybe a little ..

Hearing this jungkook Jimin and Taehyung also stood up and hugged her including Justin and start sobbing while hugging her

'' y-you are not going anywhere '' Taehyung said while sobbing .

'' i-i am not l-letting you go a-anywhere '' Jimin said

'' p-lease promise me you will stay with us forever '' jungkook said while swoing hai pinky finger for a promise .

Seeing them un knowingly her heart melt for the first time in her life.

Her hand unconsciously came in contact with his and she pinky promise him .

'' I will never leave you ..I .....I promise '' She said ..

The hying line also stood up and hugged the maknes . smile seeing the younger

This promise of her maybe will change their fate ..

Maybe ..

*****

''Jennie you are with her right .?'' A young man asked the girl on call

'' ummm  she told me not to tell you please understand ...'' Jennie said while sighing as its his 10th time asking her the same question .

''Please y-you know I can't leli ve without her ...p-please tell me ... I really miss her ..'' He said while his voice cracking

''Ummm  ok fine .. I will msg you but dont tell her its me what told you ..'' Jennie said sighing

''Thankyouuuuuu thanku  so much ..its really means a lot ..'' He said thanking her ..

He hung the call and stand while covering his face with his hands .

'' darling I finally found you ...just wait for tonight I will be there tomorrow ..''. He said while wiping his tears ..

'' you know sometimes I hate you for what you dd but my love is bigger than my hate for you ..that I cant help but fall deeper in live with you ...''

I am coming ..

*****

Tbc 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💓

okay so the mysterious man is coming in the next episode .
no more waiting .

I want him too in the book soon ...

sorry for a bit late update but starting from tomorrow I have my exams and first exam is maths ...

ahhh

nevermind

one more thing

THANK YOUUUU GUYSSS FOR 3 K + VIEWS

ITS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED

I REALLY appreciate ALL THIS ..

LOVE YOU GUYS A LOTTTTT❤️💜💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 264 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...
34.7K 2.2K 54
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
152K 3.5K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...
643K 21.5K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...