Teenage Troubles

By LouisisLife

More

Chapter 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 14
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 11
Chapter 10
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 7
Chapter 6
Chapter 5
Chapter 4
Chapter 3
Teenage Troubles
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 17

21 0 0
By LouisisLife

Chapter 17

“Ready to go?” Harry asked Molly grabbing her suitcase from their bedroom. They were going to spend the weekend in Holmes Chapel.

“Yeah, I just need to go to the bathroom”

“Again, you went like 10 minutes ago”

“Yeah, that’s what happens when you’re 6 months pregnant.”

“Okay, we ready to go?”

“Yep”

“I think this kid is going to be a soccer player or something” Molly said placing her hand over the spot where the baby was kicking.

“Really” Harry said placing one hand next to Molly’s. The couple looked at each other lovingly slamming into a tree.

__________________________________

When Harry came to he looked around for Molly and found her sitting in her seat unconscious, blood pouring from a massive cut in her head and the fork in a tree branch pinning her in place. He shook her and tried to wake her up but nothing happened.

“Molly, wake up you have to wake up. Molly just wake up!” when nothing worked he pulled his phone out of his pocket and rang the emergency number.

“Hello, what’s your emergency?” the chirpy receptionist said.

“Uh, I’ve been in a car accident I hit a tree and my girlfriend she won’t wake up” he said panic clear in his voice.

“Sir, I need you to calm down and tell me your exact location”

“Uh,” Harry looked around for a street sign, “uh Grave Street London, please hurry.”

“Help is on its way.”

____________________________________________

Emma had just finished getting her 30 week scan and she was waiting for Niall to bring the car around as it was raining. When she got into the car Niall was on the phone with someone.

“Yeah I will bye” he said ending his call.

“Who was that?” Emma asked

“Gemma,”

“Styles?”

“Yeah,”

“Why was she ringing you?”

“Harry and Molly have been in an accident, and she wanted me to tell the others.”

“Did she say what hospital they were in?”

“Yeah, this one”

“Niall, there’s a car park over there!” Emma screamed.

_______________________________________________

“Last one,” the nurse said pulling the last stitch tight in Harry’s forehead, “and all done, come back in a week and we will take them out again for you”

“Where’s Molly?” was all Harry said.

“You go into the waiting room and I will find out for you” the nurse said leading him back into the waiting room.

“Harry Styles and Molly Kirchner” Harry heard a familiar Irish voice say.

“Niall?”

“Oh my god Harry you’re okay” Emma said walking up to Harry and giving him a tight hug.

_________________________________________

Zayn was waiting out the front of Zoey’s modelling class that she was teaching when his phone rang.

“Hey, Niall what’s up?.. yeah okay I’ll be there as soon as I can.” He hung up and rushed inside.

“Zo, we have to go Molly and Harry have been in an accident.”

“Thank god Harry you’re alright” Zayn said giving Harry a hug.

“Where’s Molly what happened to her?” Zoey asked

“She’s in surgery she had internal bleeding”

“Where?” Zayn asked.

“Her brain.”

___________________________________

“Guess who’s here Scar” Liam said walking into the lounge room where Chloe was playing with Scarlett on the floor.

“Say, hi Nan, hi Pa” Chloe said standing up and picking up Scarlett.

“Look how big you’ve gotten” Karen said taking her from Chloe.

“Hello?.. Yeah Zayn… they’ve what… yeah we’ll come straight away.” Liam hung up the phone.

“Who was that?” Chloe asked.

“Zayn, we need to go to the hospital.”

“Why?”

“I’ll explain on the way just grab your coat. Mum dad would you be able to watch Scar we need to go the hospital”

“Of course,” they agreed with no questions asked.

                “Guys, where are they?” Chloe asked anxious to know if her friends were alright.

“Molly, was in surgery because she had bleeding in the brain but they just came and took Harry down to the theatre.”

__________________________________

“Well, back to reality” Jess said as she got into the taxi. They had just gotten back from their honeymoon.

“Where to guys?” just then Louis phone rang.

“Hello… Don’t mess with me Liam… okay we’ll be there soon.”

“The hospital”

“Why?”

“Molly and Harry have been in an accident”

“Oh my god”

                “Harry, what’s going on? Where’s Molly?” Jess asked concerned for her best friend.

 “Uh, well Molly had bleeding in the brain so they took her to surgery and stopped it but the baby’s heart started dropping so the delivered the baby in theatre.”

“It must be tiny” Emma said quietly.

“She is, her whole body fits in my hand”

“What about Molly where is she now?” Jess asked tears stinging the back of her eyes.

“She’s in a coma they say she should come out of the coma when the swelling in her brain goes down.”

“You can go see her now,” a doctor said to them, “not all of you only family”

“We’re the only family she has here” Jess said pushing her way past the doctor.

--------------------------------------------

I love how Jess takes initiative at little bit at the end of this chapter.

Please follow and vote

Justine xoxo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like