Lizzie & Wanda One shots

Von melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... Mehr

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

The hottest day of the year -E.O

5.2K 143 84
Von melieme

Before we go into the story, I want to ask you guys 2 important questions. So bare with me for a bit.

For those of you who read 'Betrayal' and asked for a part 2. If I write it (there's a big if), which one would you prefer:

Do you want Emma to get back together with Lizzie and 'work on their problems' and stuff? (Comment here if you do.)

Or do you want Emma to meet someone new? (Comment here if you do.) 

But I mean, this is a Lizzie/Wanda book so yeah, haha. 

And for those who liked the previous one-shot with 'The hotel room mix-up' and asked for another part.

Do you want me to post that one here? After I write it, of course. (Comment here if you do.)

Or are you alright with me maybe writing a book in the future? It will be mostly fluff since I already have enough angsty ideas in my head, and I kind of don't want to make that one of them. (Comment here if you do.)

I'll be waiting for your answers.

Meanwhile, enjoy! It's a long one.

Narrator's POV.

Emma was gardening on what seemed to be one of the hottest days of the year, so far. The wheater forecast said that tomorrow would be even hotter, so she really dreaded that. 

She wouldn't say she prefers the cold wheater, but she doesn't like to feel like she is burning alive. 

She was currently ripping up any weeds that she saw in the large garden. She was also keeping an eye out for the dog running around. The last thing she wants is for him to jump into the pool while being covered in dirt since he was digging up some holes just a few minutes ago. 

She knew she had to wash him eventually, but that seemed like a problem for future Emma. Right now she was dealing with the garden while trying not to melt.

She had a hat on so she won't get any heatstroke, and a short-sleeved flannel to protect her back from getting sunburned. 

She was also scolding herself a bit since she forgot to connect her phone to the outside speakers earlier before she got her hands all dirty. She didn't mind the quietness she was offered while doing the current task, but she would have preferred it if she was listening to some tunes. 

If it was quiet it meant a better opportunity for her brain to think, and for her anxieties to come to the surface. She was fine most of the time, but some days seemed a bit harder than the others. 

Emma prepared some homemade lasagna earlier, just to occupy her time. She did everything from scratch. From the sauces, she used, to the pasta sheets. She made enough to feed a small army, but she wasn't worried about it. She could always pack it up and donate it. She's been doing that for a few years now. 

But Emma got so focused on what she was doing that she didn't hear the front door open, and someone calling her.

"Babe!" Only the 2nd time she heard it, and that was mostly because Red started getting more energetic if that was even possible.

She quickly got up and ran after the dog.

"No! Don't jump in the pool. Mommy would kill us both!" She yelled at him when she saw he made a beeline for the water. 

Emma started running faster.

"Red!" She yelled again while jumping to catch him. He was a few feet away from the pool. "Come on boy, I just cleaned it today." She told him while getting up, this time Red was in her arms.

"Babe?" Was heard again.

"Coming." She yelled back. "Let's go see mommy." This time she said it quieter. 

"There you are." Lizzie said as soon as Emma stepped foot into the house, via the back door. 

"Hello." Emma smiled so brightly when she saw her girlfriend. 

"Hi. What were you doing?" Lizzie asked while eyeing her girlfriend.

To be fair, Red wasn't the only one covered in dirt. Emma was as well. She even managed to get dirt on her stomach and forehead.

"I was in the garden, taking care of the plants. The weeds are all gone." She responded with a proud smile.

"Aw baby, you didn't need to." Lizzie said softly. 

"But I wanted." Emma smiled.

Someone else cleared the throat behind Lizzie, and Emma finally broke her gaze from Lizzie. She saw the living room filled with people, which instantly made her anxious and awkward.

"Hi?" Emma addressed the room.

"Babe, I told you they would come here to have dinner with us." Lizzie kept her eyes on her girlfriend, making sure she was fine.

"You did?" Emma asked confused while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah, I texted you about it. Right after I asked you to make a big meal." Lizzie giggled softly at her girlfriend. 

The awkwardness was one of the reasons she fell in love with Emma in the first place.

"Oh, well, um. I have no idea where my phone is, to be honest with you." She replied while blushing a bit. All of the attention in the room was on her.

"Anyway. Everybody, this is my girlfriend Emma. Emma those are my co-stars and friends." Lizzie introduced everybody. 

"Um. Nice to meet you guys." Emma said shyly.

She thanked God that she had Red in her hands, so her trembling hands had something to do.

"Okay, you go take a shower and I'll get the table ready." Lizzie turned to her girlfriend.

At the word 'shower' Red managed to escape Emma's hold and run up the stairs. 

"Red, no!" Emma yelled after him but it was too late.

"You'll have to wash him too, you know?" Lizzie chuckled.

"Yeah, I know." Emma sighed but gave Lizzie a small smile. 

"Go take that shower. You managed to get dirt even on your nose." Lizzie pointed out. 

Emma nodded and went to turn around. She didn't get to take a step before Lizzie grabbed her hand. She was about to ask the blonde if everything was alright before Lizzie grabbed her chin with her index and big finger, and gave Emma a kiss. 

"Now you can go." Lizzie said with a cheeky smile. 

"Well, thank you, my lady." Emma bowed before sprinting up the stairs. 

As expected, Red sat patiently outside the hall bathroom. 

"Come on, boy. We need to get you all cleaned up, or else mommy would be upset with both of us." She said while picking him up. 

In no time he was done. Emma dried him up with a towel before putting some protection on his ears so she could blowdry him. 

After he was done, she let him out and started the water so she could take a quick shower.

Just then she realized what she was wearing when she met Lizzie's friends. A pair of shorts and a short-sleeved flannel, fully opened, and a sports bra. The scar on her stomach was very visible, and she blushed realizing that most probably, everyone saw it.

Pushing those thoughts to the side, she took one of the fastest showers known in history and dressed in something more appropriate for dinner with pretty much a bunch of strangers. 

She let her hair in the bun, since she didn't mess it up earlier, and quickly climbed down the stairs.

The table was already set by the time she entered the kitchen. Some were already sitting at said table, some were chatting around.

Almost as if sensing her, Lizzie turned around when she entered the kitchen and offered her one of the brightest smiles she had. The sight made Emma smile so big while giving her girlfriend an adoring look.

"Don't you look good, all freshened up?" Lizzie joked when Emma took a step in her direction. 

Emma blushed in response. 

"Now that you are here, we can all sit down to eat." Lizzie addressed the whole room. "Be prepared to be mindblown. Emma's cooking skills are off the charts." She complimented her girlfriend, receiving another blush in return.

"I wouldn't say, off the charts. More like, average." Emma quickly disagreed.

"Lies." The blonde wrinkled her nose before giving her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. "You are an amazing cook." She said it this time quieter. 

"Thank you, babe." Emma responded before giving Lizzie a kiss on her cheek.

After a while, everybody was sitting down, with a portion of lasagna on their plates. 

"This is really good, Emma." Evans complimented.

"Thank you." Emma blushed.

"How did you know to make so much?" Scar asked curiously.

"Well, um. I thought that I would 'donate' the leftovers." She explained with a blush on her cheeks.

"She often does that." Lizzie added while smiling proudly at her.

"That's so nice of you. Where do you give the food away? Do you have an organization/company or something like that?" Scar asked.

A bunch of approval was heard across the room. 

"I give it to an orphanage." She explained. "I know how it is to grow up without much food to eat, so I try to help as much as I can." Emma gives further details.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that." RDJ gives her a compassionate smile.

"Can you give me the details of the said orphanage? I want to help you." Scar says.

"Yeah, I want to help too!" Evans adds in.

"Same." Holland offers.

"You can um, you can get the details from Lizzie since she knows all about it." Emma looks at her girlfriend for confirmation.

"Yeah. It's one of the biggest in this state. They have a lot of kids in it. We try to help as much as we can." Lizzie spoke while taking a hold of Emma's hand.

"I, um. I've known about that orphanage since I was a kid who grew up there." Emma says nervously.

"Well, now you have us to help you as well." RDJ said.

Emma loved that they didn't ask any questions about her growing up, or about the parents that abandoned her.

"Yeah, I have a few organizations that would love to help as well. Since I'm partnered with them." Scar said.

"Same here." Holland said. 

"Thank you." Emma spoke gratefully.

"No need. If we can help, we would do it in a heartbeat." Evans gave her a sincere smile.

Emma was very grateful for the people she just met. It's rare in her experience, to meet people willing to help without a reservation. It felt like a breath of fresh air. 

The conversation quickly shifted and they were now sitting in the living room, scattered around the couches.

Emma and Lizzie were cuddled on the armchair.

"Tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day of the year." Sebastian said while looking at his phone. 

"How I'll love melting in my flat." Holland joked.

"Hey, I have an idea." Lizzie suddenly said gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

"Tell us witchy." RDJ joked.

"How about, we hang out here, around the pool? Maybe grill some food or something like that." Lizzie stated her idea.

"Like a pool party?" Anthony joked.

"Something like that. We'll have drinks in the fridge ready to cool us off, we'll have music. Things like that, you know?" Lizzie explained.

"I'm down for it." Evans said.

"Same." Scar agreed as well. "Especially since Rose is with her father and I'm alone for a while."

"So it's settled." Lizzie clapped her hands happily.

"At what hour should we get her?" Asked Holland.

"Around noon? You can even sleep here since we have so many unused rooms." Lizzie answered.

"Okay, we are in." RDJ agreed for everyone.

Emma was too lost in her staring at Lizzie's profile. She had her arm up on the armchair, and her head propped on it while admiring the blonde in her lap. 

She was the definition of heart eyes. The way she admired and looked at Lizzie with nothing but love in her eyes was enough to dissipate any lingering doubt some in the room had about Emma's intentions with Lizzie. Not that there were any since they saw her true intentions just from the way she was behaving. 

Emma was loving Lizzie just for who she was, and her feelings seemed to be sincere and real.

"Emma? You alright?" Lizzie turned around to see her girlfriend's reaction regarding tomorrow's plan but found her lost in thoughts. 

"Damn, I wish someone would look at me the way she looks at you, Lizzie." Scar half-joked.

This seemed to snap Emma out of her staring. She looked around and saw everyone's attention on her, which made her blush. 

"You were staring, babe." Lizzie said softly.

"Sorry." Emma responded sheepishly.

"You okay?" Lizzie asked.

"Yeah, I'm perfect." Emma smiled. 

'I just love you so much' she added in her mind.

"Okay." Lizzie turned her attention back to her friends.

Later on, when they were laying in bed, Lizzie turned in her girlfriend's embrace. 

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" She asked.

"Not really." Emma responded.

"You sure?" 

"Yeah, and if I were to get nervous, I know that you'll be there too. All I have to do is look at you and I'll instantly calm down." Emma rambled.

"You are sweet." Lizzie gave her a loving peck.

"You are so beautiful." Emma said while staring into deep green eyes.

"Emma." Lizzie blushed.

"I'm honest. You are very beautiful. Every part of you is gorgeous. You're like a, a goddess." Emma started rambling.

"The flattery is appreciated." Lizzie said gratefully. "But if you wanted to get into my pants, all you had to do was say." She joked.

"Why? Is it working?" Emma smirked while leaning closer.

"Keep on complimenting me and I think you'll get lucky." Lizzie winked.

"I'm already lucky 'cause I have you in my life." Emma said honestly.

"You and your charming self." Lizzie sighed before starting to kiss her girlfriend with everything that she had to offer. 

In the morning, Emma was the first to wake up. She decided to let Lizzie sleep a bit more since she must've been exhausted.

She prepared breakfast for the blonde, before taking the keys to go grocery shopping. Thankfully, they made a list last night with things that they will need today, so Emma knew exactly where to go. Which frankly, spared her the anxieties of having to pick something for a bunch of people that she doesn't entirely know.

When she got back home, Lizzie was still sound asleep. So, she put the groceries away. All of the alcohol that she bought was on a single shelf in the fridge. Easy access for everyone who will want some. On the next one, was all of the meat and vegetables that will be grilled later on. 

After Emma was finished with that, she took all of the floaties for the pool, from the closet, and started inflating them with the pump. 

While doing that, the doorbell rang so she stopped what she was doing to see who is.

"Hello!" Scar greeted her excitedly, as soon as she opened the door.

"Hi." Emma opened the door wider.

"Sorry that I'm here way before the time, I was bored at home so I figured why not come here and see if I could help with anything." She explained.

"Oh, well, I think I did everything that needed to be done. So you can take a sit wherever you want, I guess." 

"Oh wow, that was productive." Scar joked. 

"Are you hungry? Have you had breakfast?" Emma asked.

"I eat before coming, thanks for asking." Scar smiled.

"Do you want a coffee, then?" 

"Yeah, I will have one if you're so kindly offering." 

They both entered the kitchen and Emma started the machine to prepare the coffees. She figured Lizzie was going to wake up soon and she'll need her morning dose of energy.

"Lizzie's still asleep?" Scar asked while seeing the untouched plate with breakfast.

"Yeah, I figured I should let her sleep some more. She seemed to be exhausted last night." She explained.

"How did you two meet each other? I don't think Lizzie has told us." Scar took a seat and gave Emma all of her attention.

"It was really funny and random." Emma laughed. "I was walking around the park and a kid comes rushing past me with her skate. She must've been new since she had a hard time turning and slowing down. She collides with me and I almost break my leg somehow, but Lizzie comes rushing in our direction and moves the skateboard out of the way, saving my precious leg. She helps the kid up and gives her the skateboard before she helps me up. I don't remember much since I'm pretty sure I got a concussion that day, but she stayed with me to make sure I'm alright." Emma tells the story with a smile on her face.

"That's very cute, and totally something Lizzie would do." Scar smiles.

"Yeah, if someone needs anything, she's the first to offer her help. That's what makes her so amazing." Emma smiles wide thinking about her girlfriend.

"You are very smitten with her." Scar notices making Emma blush.

"I just love her so much." Emma shrugs.

"No, no. Don't get me wrong. It's very cute. I'm glad she got someone in her life that cares so much for her, as you do." Scar explained.

Their conversation got interrupted by a sleepy Lizzie entering the room. She doesn't acknowledge Scar and goes directly to her girlfriend, hugging her chest. 

"Hi, I love you." Lizzie greets Emma.

"Morning, love. I love you too." Emma kissed her girlfriend's head. 

Lizzie lifted her head from Emma's neck and puckered her lips. Emma was quick to deliver the kiss to her girlfriend's lips. After that Lizzie broke the hug and sat at the table and finally realized they had a guest that was looking at them with a smile.

"Oh, hi." Lizzie says.

"Morning, sleepyhead." Scar teases her.

"When did you get here?" Lizzie asked while starting to eat her breakfast.

"A few minutes ago. I thought I could help around, but Emma did everything already." Scar explained.

"You did?" Lizzie turned around to look at her.

"Yeah, I mean, there wasn't anything much to do." Emma shrugged.

"Aw, baby." Lizzie said.

In a short time, people started appearing and the couple decided to get ready for the party/hang out. 

Usually, if they go to the beach or somewhere with a lot of people, Emma would have a one-piece swimsuit, since it would cover her scar and that meant fewer people staring at her. But she was at home and she knew that she could be herself. Lizzie would not be friends with people that were not nice or had any problems with different bodies or whatever.

So she took her bikini top and a pair of swim trunks and got out of the room. Lizzie was already outside on a lounge chair chatting with her colleagues. 

With a big intake of air, Emma climbed down the stairs and got out of the house. Everybody arrived in the time that it took for her to get ready, or more like getting the courage that she needed to wear something that made her feel so vulnerable.

At first, she got overwhelmed by the number of people in their backyard. There weren't so many yesterday. And as if sensing her inner struggle, Lizzie turned her head towards Emma and smiled proudly at her girlfriend.

"You look amazing." Lizzie said while getting up and offering her nervous girlfriend a hug.

"Thank you. You look incredible as well." Emma returned the compliment with a blush.

"There are a few more people than yesterday, but they are all friends. Nobody here would judge you. I can promise you that." Lizzie said softly.

"Thank you, I needed to hear that." 

"Always. I'm here for you, don't forget that. It's you and me."

"Yeah, you and me." Emma nodded before giving her girlfriend a quick peck. "Do you want to go in the pool?" 

"Not yet, baby, but in a bit." 

"Okay." Emma said.

"Go have fun." Lizzie winked and put her sunglasses back on her eyes.

Emma took a few steps backward before running and jumping in the pool with her arms and head first. She loves trying different jumping styles. 

She emerges and sees her girlfriend giving her a smirking face.

'She likes what she sees' Emma thinks to herself.

"Emma, I bet you can't do a flip while jumping in the pool." Holland challenged her.

"Oh, you are so on!" She says and gets herself out of the pool using her hands.

She takes a few steps back before stopping herself.

"Do you want a front flip or a backflip?" She asks confidently.

"Do a front one." Holland says. "I'll do one next to you.

"We jump at 3." She says.

They both count and jump in synchrony into the water.

"Nice." Emma says when she gets back to the surface.

"We should do a back one as well." Holland offers.

"I'm always down for jumping in the pool." She laughs.

They align at the edge of the pool and start counting again. 

"This is so much fun." Tom says while emerging from the water.

"It is." Emma agrees easily.

"We should get Sebastian and Evans to throw us in the pool. That would be funnier." The British guy suddenly comes up with the idea.

"You're asking." Emma laughs.

"On it." Holland says and starts swimming in their direction.

Meanwhile, Emma starts swimming in Lizzie's direction. 

"You having fun?" Lizzie asks and sits down on the edge of the pool, her feet in the water.

"Yeah." Emma nods.

"I'm glad. It seems you found your match in energy with Tom." Lizzie teases her.

"He is fun." 

"Emma! They agreed." Tom yells in the distance.

"Seems like you are requested." Lizzie joked. "Give me a kiss before you start doing whatever you plan to do." She says while leaning down and connecting their lips. 

"Muah." Emma makes the noise.

"You dork." Lizzie laughs and gets up.

Emma starts to swim to the other side of the pool where a bunch of guys seemed to be waiting for her.

"Hi, Emma, I believe we haven't met yet." A strong voice said. "I'm Chris Hemsworth." 

"Hi!" She shakes his hands once she is out of the water.

"I'm Tom Hiddleston." The other man introduces himself.

"Hello." Emma says.

"I'm Benedict Cumberbatch, nice to meet you." The last unknown man says.

"It's nice to meet you, guys!" She says.

"We are doing flips right?" Renner asks. "Do you have a trampoline or something?" 

"Sadly, no." 

"Then we will have to throw each other." Evans jokes.

"Who wants to be first?" RDJ asks

"I do!" Emma is the first to answer.

"Get ready then." Hemsworth said.

She felt them lifting her up.

"We'll throw you on 3, okay?" Evans made sure everyone knew the plan.

They started counting and at 3 she was thrown up in the air. She quickly redirected her position and dived with her hands and head first.

"Next one!" RDJ said when she emerged from the water.

"Me! Me!" Anthony exclaimed.

It went on like that for quite a while. Each one of them got thrown in the water a few times. 

The music was playing in the background, and the girls gathered around and had a conversation about who knows what while the guys plus Emma were having fun at the pool. Everybody seemed to have a good time.

"I want to be thrown as well." An unknown female voice said.

"Come here, love." Holland said. 

"Hi! I don't think we've met." The girl says to Emma.

"No, I don't think we did. I'm Emma." She offers her hand which is quickly taken by the other girl.

"I'm Zendaya, nice to meet you." She gives Emma a big smile.

"Emma here is Lizzie's long-time and secret girlfriend." Holland jokes.

"Lizzie sure knows how to pick them." Zendaya teases.

"Speaking about my girlfriend, I'm going to see how she is doing. It was nice meeting you, Zendaya!" Emma says with a blush.

When she got to her girlfriend, the blonde was laying in the sun, partially taking part in the conversation with the other ladies.

Emma saw that she seemed to have run out of her water, so she quickly took the bottle and went inside to refill it. While there, she decided to get out with a few bottles of alcohol as well, who knows, maybe there is someone who'll want some.

She almost dropped Lizzie's water but managed to catch it in time. This made Lizzie notice her.

"Aw babe, thank you." Lizzie sat upwards so she could make room for Emma as well. 

"No problem." Emma smiled. "Ladies, if you want some alcohol, feel free to take some." She placed it in the cooler under the table and sat next to Lizzie.

"Did you have time?" Lizzie asked. "It looked fun from here." 

"Yeah. We should buy a trampoline so I could jump higher in the pool." Emma joked.

"Okay." Lizzie agreed and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

A clearing of a throat snapped them out of the daze they got in.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You haven't met Brie, Tessa, Elsa, Susan, and Sophie." Lizzie introduced them.

"Hey!" They all said in unison.

"Hi, nice to meet you!" Emma matched their enthusiasm.

"Elsa here is Chris Hemsworth's wife, Susan is married to RDJ, and Sophie to Benedict." Lizzie gives further explanation. 

"That's so cool." Emma added. 

"Emma, can I ask a question?" Scar asked hesitantly.

"Um, yeah?" She responded.

"How did you get your scar?" She asked the question that everybody wanted to ask but was too afraid to.

"Um. I got into a car accident when I was younger." She explained and felt Lizzie's hand on her back, rubbing it to try and bring Emma some consolation. "It um, it was so bad that I almost died." She doesn't offer other details.

"Oh, I'm glad that you survived and are here with us today." Scar offered her a smile. 

"You shouldn't be embarrassed by your scar. It shows how strong you are." Tessa said.

The other women agreed with her.

"Thank you." Emma thanked them with a blush on her face.

"I'm going to the bathroom. You should come in a few minutes too." Lizzie whispered in her ear before getting up.

When the ladies started talking about something else, Emma took it as an opportunity and went inside after her girlfriend. She barely stepped foot into the hallway when she was pulled into a passionate kiss.

"You looked so good earlier, all of those times you were getting out of the pool, your muscles flexing and those abs looked amazing." Lizzie muttered in the kiss.

"Do you need me to take care of you?" Emma asked softly. 

"Yeah. I want you." Lizzie muttered. 

Knowing that they still had guests, they kept it short and quick. 

"I feel like they are going to ask questions." Lizzie complained while fixing her hair.

"Hmm. How about you chase me around the house. And if they ask we'll say that I did something to you." Emma came up with a plan.

"How about, you waited for me to come out of the bathroom and threw some water on me." Lizzie offered.

"I think it will work. Time to get you wet then." Emma smirked.

"Har har har. You are so funny." Lizzie rolled her eyes.

In no time, they poured some water on Lizzie to 'sell the trick' better and started counting down. When they got to 1, Emma started running down the stairs, Lizzie hot on her heels.

"Emma! Come here!" Lizzie yelled after her.

But Emma quickly jumped outside of the house and then jumped over a lounge chair, continuing running.

"Emma!" Lizzie yelled again. 

The whole interaction made the couple laugh and the others looked at them confused and curious.

"What happened?" Brie asked.

"She threw some water on me. That little fucker." Lizzie pretended to be annoyed. 

Emma was on the other side of the pool smiling sheepishly. 

"When I'm gonna get my hands on you, you are going to regret it." She tried to threaten her girlfriend but soon broke into a laugh herself.

"You love me way too much to do that." Emma taunted her.

"She got me there." Lizzie muttered this time.

Emma stepped closer to her, cautiously. 

"You can push me into the pool as revenge." Emma offered.

Lizzie tilts her head to the side and takes confident steps towards Emma, which completely scares the latter, even though it was all pretending. So as a response, Emma takes a few steps backward.

"But that would be way too easy for you. Since you love the pool so much." Lizzie says slowly.

Emma was now at the edge of the pool, a single finger could push her over the edge.

"I'm sorry, baby." Emma tried her puppy eyes and pout.

It almost broke Lizzie's facade, almost.

"Maybe if you'll kiss me, I'll forgive you." Lizzie smirked, tilting her head up.

"I'll always kiss you." Emma responded and started to lean down.

She was so mesmerized by the green-eyed beauty in front of her that she missed Lizzie's hands that went to her chest. With all of her force, Lizzie pushed Emma into the pool right when their lips were about to touch. 

This made everyone who was looking at them laugh. 

Emma got to the surface of the water and looked confused at Lizzie.

"You cheater. You took advantage of the situation." Emma pouted.

"That'll teach you not to mess with me." Lizzie made the iconic 'I'm watching you' move with her fingers.

"Okay, okay. Can you at least help me get out?" Emma asked, already accepting defeat.

"Sure." 

Lizzie got close to the edge and offered her hand. Emma took it and pretended to get out of the pool. Instead, she pulled her hand and Lizzie fell into the pool as well. 

"Emma!" Lizzie exclaimed offended.

"It's the oldest trick in the book, I can't believe you fell for it." Emma started laughing so hard. 

"I hate you." Lizzie huffed.

"I love you too, princess." Emma responded and threw her hands over Lizzie, bringing her into a hug.

Hey There Delilah stopped playing and I love you always forever, started instead.

Emma instantly looked at her girlfriend and started humming the melody to her. Lizzie put her hands on Emma's shoulders and started walking backward to the side of the pool, away from everyone else. 

"Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream, of light mists of pale amber rose. Feels like I'm lost in a deep cloud of heavenly scent. Touching, discovering you. Those days of warm rains come rushing back to me" Emma started singing.

"Miles of windless summer night air. Secret moments shared in the heat of the afternoon. Out of the stillness. Soft-spoken words. Say it, say it again." Lizzie sang as well. 

"I love you always forever. Near and far closer together. Everywhere I will be with you. Everything I will do for you." Emma sang softly to Lizzie.

"I love you always forever. Near and far closer together. Everywhere I will be with you. Everything I will do for you." Lizzie sang back while resting her forehead on Emma's.

"You've got the most unbelievable green eyes I've ever seen." Emma changed the lyrics which made Lizzie chuckle. "You've got me almost melting away. As we lay there under blue sky with pure white stars. Exotic sweetness a magical time. Say it, say it again."

"I love you always forever. Near and far closer together. Everywhere I will be with you. Everything I will do for you." Lizzie sang back.

"Say you'll love, love me forever. Never stop, never whatever. Near and far and always and everywhere and everything." Emma requested at the same time with the song, which made Lizzie give her a loving kiss.

It was such an intense kiss that they both forgot where they were. They could only feel each other and the love they both had was pouring into the kiss. The only thing that mattered was what they had. A type of love that was very hard to find, but once found it was something magical. 

It took a few moments until the others noticed the couple making out. In fact, Scar was the first one to look in their direction. 

"Yo! Get a room!" She yelled which broke the couple's kissing session.

Emma instantly blushed when she remembered all of the people in her backyard. But Lizzie got annoyed at the interruption.

"What? It's not my fault that you are jealous you can't get some!" Lizzie yelled back.

"You take that back right now! I'm not jealous." Scar yelled back.

"Oh, but you so are! You don't have anyone to kiss so you make it my problem by stopping me from kissing my girlfriend." Lizzie retorted.

"Oh Olsen, you are so dead after I'm done with you!" Scar exclaimed and got up from the chair she was sitting on. 

"Bring it on, Johansson!" Lizzie responded.

"Ladies, ladies! Easy. I don't think you should fight over something so small." Emma tried to stop the situation from escalating.

"Stay out of it, Emma." Scar said when she got closer to the edge of the pool.

"Yeah, stay out of it, babe." Lizzie got close to the edge and lifted herself up. "What are you going to do? Push me back into the water?" Lizzie taunted her.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" Scar took a step closer, they were now face-to-face.

Lizzie did her famous head tilt which faltered a bit of Scarlett's facade. 

Scar went to push Lizzie into the pool, but she already expected this so she stepped to the side and tried pushing Scar into the pool.

Long story short, they both ended up in the pool. 

"Don't worry Emma, they always bicker with each other like that." Evans explained it to her since she was confused about the whole situation. 

"You're a loser." Scar said to Lizzie as soon as she was out of the deep water.

"Guess what, you are an idiot." Lizzie retorted back. "Don't forget jealous as well." 

"Oh yeah? You are disgusting with all of the PDA you share." Scar stuck out her tongue.

"Wow, real mature. You can tell you have a kid, 'cause you are acting just like her." Lizzie said back.

"Okay okay, I think this is going a bit too far." Emma tried to interfere again.

"Nah, don't worry about it, we are just joking." Lizzie broke character.

"Yeah, she knows I don't mean any of the insults I said earlier." Scar reassures her.

"Same here." Lizzie nodded. 

"Everybody, the food is done!" Hemsworth yelled. 

They all gathered around and took a plate of food. 

"Here, this is yours." Emma took one for Lizzie too and gave it to her.

"Thank you, love." Lizzie kissed her cheek and started eating.

"We have some watermelons as well, for later." Emma added. 

"I'll want some." Lizzie said excitedly.

"I know." Emma nodded. 

She saw a small bug in Lizzie's hair and took it out knowing the blonde will freak out if she sees it. 

"Ugh, just get married already." Scar commented making Emma's eyes widen. 

Thankfully, Lizzie wasn't paying attention to her, instead, she turned around and gave her friend a glare.

"Can you stop?" She complained.

"What? You are so in love. I was just wondering when you're going to get married." Scar shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"That's none of your business." Lizzie huffed and continued eating.

Emma recovered quickly and pretended to focus on her food. 

"I'll go and take some more water, do any of you want some?" Lizzie asked while getting up.

She only got a couple of 'yes' and went inside.

"I saw that!" Evans pointed it out loud.

"Saw what?" Emma asked confused.

"Your face when Scar mentioned getting married." Evans explained.

"Yeah, I saw it too." Holland added.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." She tried to lie, but it was useless.

"What are you planning?" Benedict asked.

Emma looked inside and Lizzie was still out of ear-shot.

"You have to promise you won't tell her." She says first. When she receives a bunch of nods, she continues. "I need to get the blessing from her family before I ask her to marry me." She says quietly, not risking anything.

"Have you met her family already?" Scar asked.

"Do you have a ring?" Tessa asked soon after.

"When do you plan on doing it?" Sebastian asked.

"Do you want to do something romantic for her?" RDJ asked as well.

The others were about to ask some questions as well, but Emma raised her hands to stop them.

"Guys, guys. Quieter, please. Yes, I've met her family, I have a ring and I don't know exactly when I'll pop the question. I only know that I want it to be romantic, and just the two of us." Emma explained quickly. 

Before anyone could ask something else, Lizzie got out of the house.

"There you go." She said while giving the waters to whoever asked. 

After that, she cuddled into Emma's embrace.

"Hey." She said softly to get her attention. "I love you." It instantly made Emma smile.

"I love you too." Emma gave her a kiss on the head.

I hoped you enjoyed this one, it was quite a long one haha. I really wanted to post something this week since it seemed that I got into a schedule of uploading once a week.

Anyway, I saw MoM yesterday, and I loved every second of it. I won't say anything since there are still people who haven't seen it yet.

But if you guys want to talk about it, you can in this section. (Comment here)

For the ones who haven't seen it, you've been warned for spoilers. But I really suggest you wait and see the whole thing with minimum to no spoilers. I did that and loved every surprise along the way. 

I'm just going to say that Lizzie did a phenomenal job in this movie. The way she portrayed Wanda was just mind-blowingly good. She deserves every award for her acting skills. 

I like interacting with you guys. And even though I asked this a while back, there are new readers and new chapters. But, which one shot is your favorite? And Why?

Anyway, stay safe and take care of you guys. 

See you on the next one. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8K 408 43
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
272K 9.2K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...
44.7K 1.5K 61
Book Two of Everything has Changed "Because I am fucking in love with you Y/N. I am so deeply in love with you that I can't seem to love anyone else...
663K 19.2K 107
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...