𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒...

By moon_night03

Y/n L/n gets sent to a camp for troubled kids who can't keep their behavior in check. When she arrives she me... More

c h a p t e r 1
c h a p t e r 2
c h a p t e r 3
c h a p t e r 4
c h a p t e r 5
c h a p t e r 6
c h a p t e r 7
c h a p t e r 8
c h a p t e r 9
c h a p t e r 10
c h a p t e r 11
c h a p t e r 12
c h a p t e r 13
c h a p t e r 14
c h a p t e r 15
B O N U S - F I R S T D A T E
B O N U S - F A M I L Y

B O N U S C H A P T E R - W E D D I N G

2.7K 45 7
By moon_night03

//A/N: I struggled to write this, and I couldn't write everything about their wedding, but I still wanted to do this chapter. So I have their vows, the song they did their first dance to, and a bit during their reception. The rest you can hopefully imagine yourselves!//

Vows:
    Y/n—"Ricky, I had always had a missing piece in my life. But when I went to Camp Green Lake and met a guy nicknamed Zigzag, I found that missing piece. Ever since then I've been whole. I've never been as happy as I've been these past seven years. I love you with my whole heart and I can't wait to be that happy with you for the rest of my life."

    Ricky—"Y/n, never in my entire life did I think that I would meet the love of my life at a disciplinary name out in the middle of nowhere. Ever since I laid eyes on you in that tent, I've loved you. I loved you when you made funny comments in your crazy Texan accent that no one ever understood. I loved you when you would stick up for anyone you cared for. I loved you when we sat outside every night and looked at the stars. I love you now as we stand here in front of our family and friends who have been there since day one, who would always make fun of us when they caught us staring. I love you so much Y/n, and I'm ready to love you for the rest of my life."

{{First Dance Song: Curls, by Bibio OR I Guess I'm In Love, by Clinton Kane}}

***

"Here I got you something." Ricky said as he pushed a box towards her.

"Ricky, you didn't have to get me anything. I don't have anything to give you."

"Oh, you have given me everything I could ever have. Just open it."

*2 days before*

Ricky looked down at his phone before looking at the house. It was fairly old shade of red and the paint was chipping. The porch was made of wood that was broken in spots. Ricky hesitated as he  walked up the steps, thinking that the boards would break under his weight. When he reached the door, he took a deep breath before pressing the plastic door bell.

He waited for about a minute before the door creaked open.

"Hello? Mrs. L/n?" Ricky asked as he saw half a face peek through the door. The door opened more showing a woman's face. Her hand clutched to her chest holding her cardigan together.

"Yes?" The women asked quietly.

"I'm Ricky. I know your daughter Y/n."

The woman looked down at the ground as she opened the door more to make space as she stepped aside.

"Please come in."

"Oh, okay." Ricky said surprised as he stepped inside.

The women guided him to a living room and he sat down on an old sofa.

"How do you know Y/n?" She asked as she sat down on a loveseat across from him.

"Uh...I'm her fiance." He answered warrily.

"Oh." Mrs. L/n said sadly as she looked at the ground. "When's the wedding?" She asked.

"In two days."

"How long have you known each other?"

"Since we were sixteen."

"How did you two meet?" She asked cautiously. Ricky was silent for a moment. "Sorry, I don't mean to pry. I just haven't seen her since she was sixteen. I've been a terrible mother to her. I'm sure she's told you. She probably hates my guts."

"She doesn't hate you." Ricky adds quickly. Mrs. L/n's head picked up. "She's just hurt, but she doesn't hate you. I can tell you how we met. I don't mind."

Mrs. L/n smiled softly and nodded.

Ricky then told her about everything he and Y/n went through at camp green lake. And some details about their life after Camp Green lake. Including how Y/n stayed with Hector and his mom.

Mrs. L/n smiled sadly.

"I'm glad she has people looking out for her."

There was a silence until Ricky cleared his throat.

"Um...The reason I came here was, uh, to ask you something." Ricky started as he dug into his pocket and pulled out an old photo. Ricky unfolded it and looked at the familiar picture that he found under Y/n's pillow when they were sixteen. It was the old picture of Y/n and her dad in front of her dad's telescope, smiling happily as the night sky glittered behind them. Ricky turned the picture towards Mrs. L/n.

She looked down at the picture and slowly took it from Ricky's hand.

"The telescope, you sold it didn't you?" Ricky asked.

"Y-yeah."

"Do you remember who you sold it to?"

"Uh, I think so. It was a thrift store on 46th. The one next to the Walmart."

Ricky internally sighed.

"She still likes the stars?" Mrs. L/n asked.

"Very much." Ricky said with a soft smile.

"Her and her father would go out every night when she was little. She could spot out all the constellations by the time she was four." Mrs. L/n smiled sadly as she grave Ricky back the picture. He folded it neatly and put it back in his pocket.

"Would you..." Ricky started carefully. "Would you want to come to the wedding?"

"I would love to. I really would. But I don't want to ruin her special day if she doesn't want me there. But I do want to give you something, just give me a few minutes."

***

Ricky walked out of the house, an envelope in his hand.

*Present*

"Go on, open it." Ricky smiled.

"Okay, okay." Y/n laughed.

Y/n began to unwrap the box and Ricky was anxiously waiting. Y/n got down to a big brown box and broke the tap to open the box. The second she saw what's inside her heart swelled.

"Ricky...Is this the same one?"

"Yeah." Ricky smiled.

"H-how? How did you find it?" Y/n asked as her fingers gently grazed the cool metal.

"I uh, I went and saw your mom."

Y/n instantly picked her head up.

"You what?" She asked, not angrily, but confused.

"I went and saw her. We talked for about two hours and I asked her where she sold the telescope to. She sold it to a thrift store. I went to that thrift store, and the man I talked to said they sold it to another thrift store in Arizona. So, I went there and they had it in a storage closet in the back."

"You went to Arizona?" Y/n asked, a smile creeping onto her lips.

"W-well yeah. It wasn't that real-" Ricky was interrupted by Y/n engulfing him in a hug.

"Thank you." Y/n mumbled into his shoulder. She closed her eyes tightly to prevent tears spilling out and ruining her make-up.

"Y/n." Ricky said softly. Y/n pulled away.

"Yeah?"

"She wrote a letter." Ricky said as he reached inside his suit and pulled out a white envelope with Y/n's name printed on it in cursive.

Y/n looked up at Ricky and back at the envelope before gently taking it from him.

"I'm gonna go talk to my parents. You can come back out whenever you want." Ricky spoke gently as he stood up. He gently kissed Y/n's forehead before leaving the room, Y/n watching the door close behind him.

Y/n sighed as she looked down at the envelope with her name written in cursive along the front. She grazed the engraving with her thumb before slowly tearing the envelope open. She unfolded the sheet of paper that was inside and took a deep breath before beginning to read.

Dear Y/n,
I want to start off this letter by apologizing for everything I have done. I was a horrible mother to you and you didn't deserve any of it. I'm better now. Back on my feet and righting my wrongs. I'm not with him anymore, if that's what you're thinking right now. He died a couple of years ago. Heart attack. I don't miss him as much as old me thought I would. I'm relieved, really. Anyway, enough about me. Congratulations on getting married! I met your husband (fiance at the time) today and he is so in love with you. He had told me all about you two and your friends. I hope he was able to find your daddy's telescope. He wanted to make sure you had a piece of him on your wedding day. Ricky asked me if I wanted to come to your wedding. Please don't be mad at him for asking. I figured you didn't want me there, and I didn't want to ruin your happy day by adding to your stress. I know your dad was with you the whole time, giving you away, right by your side. He would be so proud of you Y/n. I am proud of you. You are the strongest and the most fearless person I know. I love you Y/n. I hope you'll visit me. You don't have to, no pressure. I understand. I wish you the best my dear Y/n.

Love, Mom

Y/n stared down at the letter, tears brimming her eyes. A sad smile tugging at her lips. She brought the letter to her chest as she closed her eyes, two tears falling down her cheeks.

//A/N: Hopefully that was okay! I know it's not the best, and there isn't much. I working on the final bonus chapter and it should be done soon!//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.5K 21
Y/n is the Queen of New York, or at least that's what everyone calls her. But who wouldn't. She has everything. Great looks, great singing voice, luc...
163K 2.2K 18
"she's hotter then Phoebe Cates !" stranger things imagines, preferences and gifs 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 8/7/19
2.4K 66 12
It's October 1985. Gareth Emerson and you are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. As Hawkins cools down, your relationship heats up. Both of you are...
70.3K 1.1K 39
You're dating Patrick Hockstetter. So you're pretty popular. A group of friends are always bullied by Patrick and his friends. You sit and watch feel...