SIYAASAT

By mehshanaya

SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. Th... More

Disclaimer
The Ace of Spades
The Two of Spades
The Three of Spades
The Four of Spades
The Five of Spades
The Six of Spades
The Seven of Spades
The Eight of Spades
The Nine of Spades
The Ten of Spades
The Eleven of Spades
The Twelve of Spades
The Thirteen of Spades
The Fourteen of Spades
The Fifthteen of Spades
The Sixthteen of Spades
The Seventeen of Spades
The Eighteen of Spades
The Nineteen of Spades
The Jack of Spades
The Queen of Spades
The King of Spades
The Ace of Diamond
The Two of Diamonds
The Three of Diamonds
The Four of Diamonds
The Five of Diamonds
The Six of Diamonds
The Seven of Diamonds
The Eight of Diamonds
The Nine of Diamonds
The Ten of Diamonds
The Eleven of Diamonds
The Twelve of Diamonds
The Thirteen of Diamonds
The Fourteen of Diamonds
The Fifteen of Diamonds
Question / Answer
The Sixtheen of Diamonds
The Jack of Diamonds
The Queen of Diamonds
The King of Diamonds
The Ace of Clubs
The Two of Clubs
The Three of Clubs
The Four of Clubs
The Five of Clubs
The Six of Clubs
The Seven of Clubs
The Eight of Clubs
The Ten of Clubs
The Eleven of Clubs
The Twelve of Clubs
The Thirteen of Clubs
The Fourteen of Clubs
The Fifteen of Clubs
The Jack of Clubs
The Queen of Clubs
The King of Clubs
The Ace of Hearts
The Two of Hearts
The Three of Hearts
The Four of Hearts
The Five of Hearts
The Six of Hearts
The Seven of Hearts
The Eight of Hearts
The Nine of Hearts
The Ten of Hearts
The Jack of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
The King of Hearts

The Nine of Clubs

6.9K 534 159
By mehshanaya

Chapter - 50 
================

Swadheenta

" What the... Swadheenta kya bol rahi ho" Rehan managed to say after coming out of shock.

" Didn't you listen don't even look in my daughter's direction" Papa said angrily pulling his collar and making him look at him.

" Why can't I look at my..." I interrupt him before he can say further.

" Papa just throw him out," I said a little loudly taking everyone's attention.

" Yes," he nodded before dragging Rehan with him he turned and look at me.

I hope now you understand what happened with me when your family members are talking about throwing me out and you were just standing looking at everything.

I feel a grip on my wrist and I was dragged to my room with Bhabhi following me. Bhai shut the door of my room and turned and look at me.

" Explain" there is anger in his voice.

" Bhai," I say lightly trying to decrease the tension but he glares in response.

" Bhai your marriage just happened to enjoy at least today I'll tell you everything tomorrow," I said seriously.

" You think after whatever happened downstairs you're hiding something for me I'll be at peace and enjoy" Bhai grabbed my shoulder.

" Bhai..." My voice broke a little and I tried to blink back the tears.

" What happened Swadheenta?" Bhabhi asked softly.

I can't control myself anymore and start crying hugging Bhai.

" Swadheenta what happened? Now you're scaring me" Bhai asked worriedly.

" Bhai you were right, you were right he didn't love me it was " I sobbed " it was all his plan" I cry harder.

" Shh.. shant ho ja" Bhai stroked my hair and made me sit on the bed, Kirti forward a glass of water towards me and I drank it.

" Now tell me" Bhai sat in front of me on a chair and Kirti beside me.

" The Actress which come....." I told him from starting how Rehan think it was my Bhai and he is the one who come to our club, everything.

" After our marriage....." What happened in the mansion and then I went to Madhavgarh how he lied about my identity and how one by one thing starts to happen by the end when I told him he slapped me and break our marriage Bhai stood up in anger.

" I'll not spare him let him the King or whatever of Madhavgarh he made my sister cry, abuse her I won't spare him" he announced and went towards the door but approached him fast blocking his way.

" No Bhai please there is still left," I told him how he gets to know the truth and now wants me back.

" I don't want to go back Bhai, I don't want to and I was going to tell you everything but seeing your and Kirti's happiness I stopped and waited for the right movement to break my relationship with him so Ma and Papa won't know"

" But we have to tell Ma and Papa about it," Kirti said standing up.

" Nahi Bhabhi" I shook my head and look at Bhai" I don't want anyone to know about my marriage and that's why you also didn't tell about marriage to anyone, isn't it?"

" Bhai please I know I did a mistake but I don't want to remember this mistake every time" I walk past him " if we tell Ma, Papa about it they'll become tensed that her daughter lived there where her life was at stake " I turned to Bhai " if you do something everyone gets to know about it relatives, neighbours everyone and I don't know if he will be affected or not but we will sure god knows what things they'll say to Ma, Papa how many taunts are throw in my direction"

" I know I made a mistake but I don't want to announce it to everyone "

" Bhai promises me you won't do anything" I grab Bhai's hand looking at him, he closed his eyes and nodded.

" What if his family did something?" Kirti asked, I clicked my tongue.

" They won't we will never get across them"

" About Rehan?"

I hugged Bhai.

I'll make sure he won't do anything.

---------

Night

Mansion

I throw the glass and it shattered on the floor close to his feet as he descended the stairs.

" What are you doing?" He asked looking at the broken glass and plates on the floor.

" Vahi jo tumne mere ghar par kiya tha, tamasha" I throw another glass.

He walked towards me and stand in front of me.

" Aren't you scared standing in the home of someone who tried to force you?" He asked gritting his teeth, he is glaring at me anger was visible, and I smirked.

" Finally you know how it feels when someone put fake allegations" he grabbed my forearm and yanked me towards him.

" So you were taking revenge on me?" He asked pulling me closer, I chuckled.

" Revenge? Believe me Rehan this is not even this much " I show the little gap between my thumb and forefinger" of what happened with me even I don't want to do anything that happened today but you forced me"

" I forced you? I the King of Madhavgarh was dragged out by my collar you think I'm helpless I can take you with me but it was you who forced me not to do anything because he was your father, my ego hurt but I still didn't do anything"

" Wow King of Madhavgarh, impressive but tell me am I not the Maharani of Madhavgarh then why you didn't respect me"

" How many times I tell you whatever happened in misunderstanding" he groaned.

" Misunderstanding but guess what it doesn't hurt any less even after knowing it's a misunderstanding. SLAPPING ME WAS NOT MISUNDERSTANDING, BREAKING OUR MARRIAGE WAS MISUNDERSTANDING IT WAS YOUR CHOICE" I snatch my arm from his grip glaring at him.

I close my eyes controlling my emotions and look back up at him.

" Look Rehan I don't want to take any revenge or anything whatever I said that day was true there is nothing in our relationship. I want to say that to you when you told me the truth but I didn't say it because it will create a scene and I want my Bhai's marriage to happen peacefully"

" So I was right you were acting.." he spat.

" Rehan I know whatever is happened is wrong, worst but you need to understand whatever I said that day was..." He interrupts me.

" You were angry"

" I wasn't. If I was angry I would have fought with you but I accepted the truth you and I can never be together you're a Prince and I'm just a normal girl.."

" You're Princess you're a Queen," he said softly grabbing my arms.

" I was till I'm married to you but the second you said I'm no longer your wife I became the normal girl again" I remove his grip from my arms.

" Our marriage wasn't registered, right? Then there will be no need for divorce that's why just forgot everything that happened and move on that's what you want from starting" he shook his head.

" I don't want any property nor any alimony. Our marriage happened with just four people your family will not say anything and my family didn't even know about anything " I sigh " let's forget everything and start a new life, find the most beautiful Princess as you wanted."

" This is not possible marriage happened once and our happened you're my wife and you'll remain always" he hissed.

" Your father's marriage happened two times" I look in another direction.

" I'm not my father " he growled yanking my arm and making me look at him.

" Rehan I don't know why you're so obsessed with bringing me back maybe you're feeling guilty or alone but it's right if we forgot about each other." He snacked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

" You'll forget about me but what about this" he gestured with his eyes on my chest where his name was written.

" Tattoo removal can happen" he raises his eyebrow amused.

" And what about my name which is written on your heart" he come closer and whispered in my ear.

" Koi dil pe naam nahi likha hua hai" I pushed him.

" I'm serious Rehan just forgot and move on" I turned and walk out of the mansion hoping he will understand this time.

-----------

Morning

I come downstairs and saw everyone is silent and doing their work. Ma, Papa are looking sad because of yesterday's incident I need to do something.

" Why this much silence?" I asked everyone on one replied me.

" Swadheenta have your breakfast it's already noon," Ma said from the kitchen.

" Are yaar I'll have my breakfast first you come here" I go and dragged my Ma from the kitchen and did similar with Bhai and Bhabhi and now we all are sitting on the couch.

" C'mon yesterday Bhai wedding happened and today this much silence I don't like it why not play a game" I clapped my hands excitedly.

" Kaise kar leti hai tu" Bhai asked smiling sadly.

" Kyuki me bholi hu na" I flipped my hair " c'mon guys let's play antakshari" I announced and start the game.

" C se, " Bhabhi said to me, I rolled my eyes thinking for a song.

" Chaat pe soya tha behnoi " I stand up in middle of hall and start dancing.

" Me tane samaj ke so gayi
Mujko rana ji maaf karna
Galti mare se ho gayi" I was twirling when someone grabbed my arm and my smile dropped seeing him.

" You!" It was Bhai's voice.

" Galti toh bohot badi hai maaf kaise kiya jaye," Rehan said smriking.

" How dare you come again here and grabbed my daughter's hand," Papa asked angrily standing in front of us.

" Because I can," Rehan said plainly " Soham why don't you them why I can grab her daughter's hand" he look over his shoulder, I tried to snatch my hand but he is holding it tightly.

Soham come forward and gave an envelope to Papa. Papa opened it and it was some photos his eyes widened seeing them I'm sure they are our marriage photos.

"You remember something this is how you saw Maharaj in our marriage photos" Rehan whispered close to me and I look at him.

" Why are you doing this?" He didn't reply to me and looked ahead at my Papa.

" Now you understand or do you want to see video," Rehan asked and Papa looked at me shocked. The photos fell from Papa's hand and Ma picked them up.

" What is this Swadheenta?" Papa asked.

" You're married," Ma said, I looked down.

" Yes your daughter is married to me and not since one or two days six months happened of our marriage" Ma gasped and I looked down squeezing my eyes.

Damnit.

" Tune bhag ke shadi kari are hume bata deti hum karwa dete teri shadi," Ma said.

" Humne bhag ke shadi nahi ki apke bete ne khud karwai hai"

" Aarav " Papa growled at Bhai " who gave you the right to do this?"

" Why you didn't tell us," Ma asked and look at me " and if he is your husband then what was that yesterday?" Ma asked me.

" Yeah asked your daughter what was that, " he asked angrily looking at me tears of anger and helplessness are forming in my eyes and I look down.

" Ask her what thing she lacks? What happiness I didn't give her" he asked loudly, I wiggled my wrist but he is holding me tightly.

" She asked one thing I gave her hundreds fulfilled her every wish and desire"

" Gave her all the luxurious which a girl can only dream of hundreds of servants line up at her service so she didn't have to move her hand." I clenched my fist in anger.

" She asked for one diamond necklace I gave her a whole set of jewellery" I clenched my teeth at the mention of the necklace.

" She wants to become Princess I made her Queen," he said loudly and I couldn't control my anger and look up at him with ny anger filled eyes, He was close to me and whisper.

" You were mine and will always be mine the tattoo above your heart is the proof of my claim on you"

" Rehan's possession"

I raise my hand and slapped him.

___________________________

130 + votes

So how was it?

She slapped him, right or wrong?

Rehan said enough in this chapter now in next it's Swadheenta's turn, excited?

What do you think she'll say to him?

What will be the reaction of Rehan?

Ek baat or new character ki entry hone vali hai kya role hota uska.

Whoever has not checked out my new story ' Queen of Night' go and check it out and comment and vote to also let me know.

Comment kar diya karo tumhare pyare pyaare comments ka intezar rehta hai.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 9.9K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
287K 12.9K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...
43.4K 6.8K 28
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...
302K 28.4K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...