Aaliyah's Love

By guddystar

"I know you married me only for my money and my family money. And I will not be giving you anything from us... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Cover change

New story!

9.5K 153 4
By guddystar

Hello guys,

I have started writing another story.
This is not a sequel or spin off. I hope you can read this and support me as you supported my other books, My Billionaire Boss and Billionaire Love.

The new book title is Billionaire Finding His Love.

I can't believe that I have found her. She is here, infront of me.

"Angelina" I said hugging her. She whole body went stiff.

"I found you. I have finally found you. Where have you been?" I asked. I pulled away from her and held her shoulders looking at her. Her face didn't show any type of emotions.

She pushed my hands away from her. My heart shattered.

"Who are you" she asked moving two feet away from me. I looked at her in shock.

"I am Kai. Your Kai, Angelina. We both went to the same middle school in Florida" I said taking a step towards her. She took a step back making me stop from moving to her.

"I am really sorry mister. But I don't know you. And I am not Angelina, I am Charlotte" she said looking at me.

                             **********

Kai Blackstone

The CEO of KB industries, the most bachelor billionaire of the world making his company number one. Lost something precious to him and hell bent on finding it with the help of his friend.

Angelina Cooper

Sweet girl with horrible past. Struggling to lead her life with the jobs she works. Changed her name and escaped from the world to be alive. Has many secrets and only her bestfriend knows about it but not completely.

Will Kai find out what she is hiding and why? Will Angelina reveal her true identity to Kai?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 202K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
8.4M 229K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
967K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
782K 21.2K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...