Sweet Little Lies

By peachypeach006

Being the child of a major business owner seems like it would lead to the perfect life. Evangeline Wright, i... More

character aesthetics
K&W
CEO
KlineCo. and Coffee
Rivalry or Coincidence
Front Cover
Bigger. Better.
Speechs
Risky
Fake Dating
Day One
Park Avenue
Seen
Klines
Deals
PDA
Meeting the Parents
Pink Ties and Public Lies
Nothing More
Makes Me Crazy
You're Screwed
Two Days
Promise
Grow Up
See You At Six
Two Issues
Fuck It
Meeting The Boyfriend
More Than Anything
I Dont Either
Callum Young
Is That A Promise?
Jealousy Jealousy
Thats My Son
Markson
But You Did
Its Not You
We Figured
Real Life Princess
Pardon Me
Innocence
Just Like The Pink One
I Want One
Its Us
I Thought You Might Call
Accept It and Move On
Good. Thats Good.
Maybe
Just Normal Grey
Someday
Its Only Two Days
I Love Her For It
Hey You
I Want Her
110%
August 27, 2022
I Can Promise You It Is, Love.
I Promise You
Thats Three
Not Anytime Soon
Getting Ready
Paparazzi
Break
Oh Shit
Everything ≠ Nothing
Washington
Grey
Trust Me
20th Birthday
How It Should Have Been
Plans
Announcing the News
All Of You
Three
Take Care
Two: One
Changes
So Desperately
Absolutely
Go
Its Okay
Avery, Reagan, and Carter
Wild Ride

It Wouldn't Hurt

51 0 0
By peachypeach006

Evangeline~

I open my closet, praying I'll find a decent looking outfit.

I end up wearing a a beige bodysuit, and a jean skirt. A pair of heels, and of course, WrightLen jewelry. I have to make sure Gray knows that I will never wear KlineCo jewelry.

I step into the restaurant, searching for the familiar brunet, who's no where in sight.

"Looking for someone." A man's voice questions.
I can't help but smile.

"Nope." I joke, turning towards Gray, who's incredibly close to me.

We sit down at our table, his outfit makes him look so much older.

"You doing alright?" I question. He looks miserable.

"Just fine." He claims. I don't believe him for one second.

"Hi, I'm Lindsey, I'll be your server today, can I get you two started on drinks?" The waitress smiles.

"I'll just take a water please." I smile.

"A water for me as well. Thank you." Gray tells her. She scribbles on her piece of paper, and hurries away.

Gray and I stay silent for an awkwardly long amount out time. We both know what we want to talk about, but neither of us have the guts to do it.

"About Wednesday..." He starts. "I'm sorry, about what happened in the parking lot. I have no idea what got into me,"

"Grey," I interrupt.

"And I shouldn't have,"

"Grey," I say again, a little louder.

"Kissed you. I know I shouldn't,"

"Ellis! Listen to me." I say. That gets his attention. "I'm not mad about it. I wanted to apologize to you. I shouldn't have kissed you in the first place. And about the kiss in the parking lot, I've really thought about it. Maybe we could be more than just a fake couple." I mumble.

"Evangeline," His tone gets soft. I've never seen him like this before.

"We don't have to become more, but just know i'm open to it." I smile, trying to hid my face.

He stays silent a bit longer. I hate that I can't read his face. I cant read any emotion he's giving right now

"It wouldn't hurt," He mumbles.

"I don't want you to do this if you don't want to Gray. That's the last thing I want." I tell him.

"God who am I kidding. Since we first met in that
coffee shop I liked you. I didn't even know who you were, but you were genuine then, and you're genuine now." He blurts. Now he's the one hiding his face. I can't help but smile.

"Grey, look at me." I say.

He lifts his head from his hands. His green eyes meet mine, sinking into each other. I reach my hand across the table, putting my hand in his. A soft smile grows on his lips, and I can tell he's trying hard to fight it.

"I've felt the same way. For so long." I claim. He puts his left hand over my right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 27 31
While arranged to marry her older sister, the King of Molivia falls for the alluring Evangeline. Tied between a budding romance and loyalty to her fa...
245K 8.5K 88
Xemina Royale thought she was done with Trinity Fox and had left her past behind. The little bit did she know she will be back and confront her arche...
893 460 31
They are scattered, living different lives and scars hidden deep from the world. All fighting their own battles, some wants it to get pushed into the...
733 13 42
As the four main elements, being friends was never an option. But that all changed one day at a mandatory photo shoot they had to attend at the age o...