MONSTER - mikaelson, kol

madsclinne

๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘; ' ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ง... ะ•ั‰ะต

MONSTER
001.
002.
003.
004.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
039.
040.
041.
042.
043.
044.
UPDATE
UPDATE
045.
046.
047.

005.

2.5K 55 1
madsclinne

005. | Lost that part of me

Iris vamp sped to Abby's home as fast as she could to be there for her best friend. She knocked on the door and tapped her foot impatiently as she waited. The door finally opened, and Iris was greeted by the Bennett girl.

"Hi." Iris hugged her. "How are you?"

"Well, I'm better than my mom, so I guess that's good. I just wish there was something I could do to help her." Bonnie says.

"Where is she?" the Gilbert girl questioned, and Bonnie pointed over to the garden.

"Hey!" a voice behind the girls called.

The two turned around to see Caroline walking towards them. "Hey." they both said.

"I totally lucked out. The hospital just had a blood drive, so I got some..." she set down the tub before opening it. "O Negatives, some As, and, my personal favorite, B positives."

"B positives?" Iris questioned. "O negatives are the best."

Caroline went to argue with the girl, but the two noticed Bonnie's focus on her mom.

"I made her a daylight ring, she's just been standing out there all morning. I don't think she's taking this very well." Bonnie says.

"Well, it's only been a few days since she turned. Your mom's still adjusting." Caroline tells the girl.

"Yeah. When I first turned I was an emotional reck." Iris rubs Bonnie's arm comfortingly.

The girls walked over to the garden where Abby was. "Miss Wilson?" Caroline spoke. "Why don't you come inside? You know, have something to drink."

"I can't feel it anymore." Abby said. "My garden. It's gone. I can't feel anything."

The girls watched as she walked away. Iris felt bad because she knew exactly how Abby was feeling. Abby's witch side was like Iris being human. They both lost that when they turned.

"I don't understand." Caroline shook her head.

"Witches have a connection to the Earth. We can literally feel nature. Life." Bonnie said before muttering a spell and making the flower bloom.

The two girls smiled at their friend. "When Abby became a vampire, she lost it. I don't know how to help her."

"Just... be there. Be her daughter." Iris advices.

"Hi, Abby." Iris greeted the woman. "How are you? Can I get you anything?"

Abby shook her head. "I'm fine." was all she said before getting up and walking away.

"It's gonna take her some time." Bonnie tells the girl as she continues to cook. All of the sudden Jamie walks through the door. "Who are you, again?"

"The guy who lives out back. You know, the one you're not related to." he answers.

"Right." Bonnie smiles before turning back to cook.

"Caroline and I had a little talk." Jamie admits.

"Oh, god. I feel for you." Iris jokes before her phone rings. "Hey, I'll be back."

The two nod before Iris leaves. Once she gets a good distance she answers the phone. "Hello?"

"Hello, love." the voice spoke.

"Klaus?" Iris questioned.

"Ouch." Kol laughed, making the girl laugh. "How are you?"

"I'm okay. I'm just with Bonnie trying to help with her mom. How are you? Are you safe?" Iris says.

"Yeah, I'm safe." Kol answers. "So, are we going to talk about the kiss?"

"What's to talk about? It was a kiss." Iris bites her lip nervously.

"That's all it was? Just a kiss?" Kol questions.

"Well, obviously not. It was a bad kiss." Iris jokes.

"Are you set on just hurting my soul, Iris Gilbert?" Kol laughed.

"Maybe." she laughed. "But, no. It was a nice kiss. My first kiss to be exact."

"Your first kiss? Wow. I feel honored." he told the girl.

"You should." Iris said. "You were amazing compared to my other zero kisses."

"Um, Iris?" a voice behind the girl questioned.

"Hey, I've got to go. Talk later." Iris quickly hung up before turning to Caroline. "Yeah?"

"Were you just talking to... Kol?" she asked.

"You don't have to say his name like that. And I thought we talked about eavesdropping." Iris sighed as she stuffed her phone in her back pocket.

"So, you were talking to him?" Caroline asked and Iris nodded. "Oh, my God. You kissed him!"

"Please— Shut up." Iris rolled her eyes. "Yes, I kissed him."

"Your first kiss!" Caroline cheered. "How was it?"

"It was... pretty nice." Iris smiled as she thought back to it. "It was really nice."

"Does this mean you guys are... like a thing?" the blonde asked.

"No! No... No. We're not." Iris says. "I don't think so."

"Well, has he asked you out?" Caroline asks.

"No. He hasn't." the girl answered more confidently this time. "Do you think he wants to?"

Caroline shrugs before both of the girl's attention turns to the house. "What was that?"

Iris shrugs before running in, Caroline behind her. When they got inside, Abby had blood on her lips and Jamie had blood running down his neck.

"Oh, my God." Iris quickly rushed over to the injured boy, offering her blood. He took it and began healing. "Abby?"

The Wilson woman looked at her son in terror before stumbling away. Bonnie quickly ran after her.

"What an eventful night." Iris sighed. "Are you okay, Jamie?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." he answered before standing up.

Iris looked at the door, contemplating if she should go out there or not, and she finally decided to.

"Abby?" she spoke softly.

"Is Jamie okay?" she asked, and Iris nods.

"Look, I know what you're going through. You lost your witch side, like I lost my human side. I was wrecked. I thought I was a monster, I wanted to run too. But a friend reminded me that I'm not. I'm still the same person I was before, I just lost a small bit of who I was. Abby, you can choose to be a predator or not. You can choose to let this affect how you live your daily life. If you don't want to be upset anymore then choose not to." Iris said.

"It's not that easy." Abby sighed.

"No one is forcing you to be upset, Abby. You control yourself. Instead of being upset that you're a vampire, admire that your daughter is still by your side. Admire that even though Jamie doesn't like vampires, he decided to come inside and see you because he loves you! Everyone who loved you as a witch still loves you as a vampire." the girl explains.

Abby nods. "Thank you, Iris. Your... Your mom would be proud."

Iris's heart throbbed at the small mention of her mom. "T-Thank you, Abby."

"Bonnie, we need a bit of help." Caroline says.

Iris headed home as soon as she heard the news about Alaric. She walked through the door, stumbling a bit at the sudden stop of vamp speed.

"Alaric?" she questioned as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, Iris. Can you sit, please?" he asked.

Iris nodded before sitting down by her sister. Alaric pulled out a paper and handed it to the girls.

"I want you guys to have this. This is a list of my bank accounts, passwords, where to find my will and how to contact my family just in case this doesn't go my way." he says.

Iris looked around confused, an overwhelming feeling already falling over her.

"No, no, don't even think like that." Elena says.

"Elena, I need to know that you, Iris, and Jeremy are going to be ok." Alaric says.

"We're going to be because nothing is going to happen to you, Ric." Iris spoke up.

All of the sudden, Elena's phone began ringing.

"Caroline?" Elena questioned.

"So, Abby thinks Bonnie can reverse the damage with a spell. I guess the same thing happens with witches who become obsessed with dark magic. They lose control and start acting out their darkest impulses." Caroline says on the other end of the phone.

"Thank you so much." Elena says.

"I'm going to hang back here with Abby, but Bonnie's leaving now, so if— Um, hold on." Caroline tells her.

"I need a personal effect of Alaric's." Bonnie tells Elena. "Something he wore before he started wearing the ring."

"Ok. I'll get it. Um, Bonnie, I'm so sorry for everything. Thank you for doing this." Elena says, making Iris scoff.

"Be ready to do the spell as soon as I get there." Bonnie orders. "We have to work fast."

"Good news? Bad news?" Alaric asks as Elena gets off the phone.

"Bonnie thinks that she can help you with a spell." Elena says.

"How is magic suppose to help deal with an, already magical problem?" Iris asks. "It's just too much magic."

"Well, it's worth a try." Alaric tells her.

"But she needs something that you wore before you put on the ring. Something personal." Elena says as Meredith walks into the room.

"Well, there's, uh... my wedding ring. It's at the loft." Alaric informs her.

"Ok, yeah. Um, that's a good idea." Elena stutters.

Alaric gets up to leave, but Meredith stops him. "I think it's better if you stay here with me."

"Oh, you and your tranquilizers." Alaric jokes. "It's in the dresser by the kitchen. It's in, uh, an aspirin bottle. Probably covered in cobwebs."

"Ok." Elena sighs. "Are you coming, Iris?"

Iris nods and the two say their goodbyes before leaving the house.

"So, I just want a sort of timeline. How long are you gonna be mad at me?" Elena questions.

"I'm not mad." Iris says as she continues to look out of the window.

"Yeah. I can tell by the way you scoffed when I apologized to Bonnie." Elena rolls her eyes.

"I'm not mad, I'm annoyed. You annoy me." Iris tells her.

"I'm your sister. I'm suppose to annoy you." she says.

"Exactly, so let's not make this a thing." Iris shrugs, and Elena nods.

A/N: I'm ending the chapter here because I was just so tired of writing dialogue, please don't hate me.

But do you guys think Kol is going to ask Iris out? 🤨

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

3K 110 7
- ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
955K 21.9K 36
๐„๐‹๐„๐€๐๐Ž๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐’, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...
874K 20.5K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...
11.3K 671 7
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ. ๏ฟฝ...