Parallel lives [COMPLETE] [BX...

Galing kay DarkAquariuswriter

Three young men of different ages begin to discover love, and all that it entails. Numa, Lucas and Leon have... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Part II
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 - The End

Chapter 61

3 0 0
Galing kay DarkAquariuswriter

#STORMY MOMENTS

Julen slammed the door shut, causing his mother to scream again, tears streaming down his face, he wiped himself awkwardly as he insulted everyone. His sister banged on the door desperately, but the only response she got was that Julen turned up the music, it was impossible to open the door, he had locked himself in. No, he didn't have a key, but he had been quicker than them and had put his desk blocking the door.

"Julen, get out of there, it's not going to stay like this, when your father comes..."

"Mom, stop it, for God's sake!" his sister shouted as she banged on the door.

Julen remained lying on the floor, Leon's cell phone was turned off, he whined under his breath and in a fit of rage he threw it against the wall breaking it into a thousand pieces.

"Julen, please let me in," his sister begged from the doorway.

Julen remained lying on the floor ignoring the screams coming through the door, breaking the harmony of his music. God, that hurts, he thought in frustration, sinking back into his own tears.

April pushed her mother who was struggling to push the door open.

"Please stop! He is not going out. Calm down now!" she replied shaking her, naturally she would not do it in any other situation but this was getting out of hand, he was being condemned before his time, her brother was pure impulse, he did not think about what he was saying and even less about what he was doing, but behind that overwhelming personality he had, there was a person who had a great devotion for the family around him, a sensitive being that she knew has been torn to pieces again.

"Julen, please let me in!"

The boy turned around and looked at the window, if he were a bird he would soar and fly away through that small space, he would simply spread his wings and fly away.

"But that's not me, I'm not a bird, I have to face it, I have to get out of this, I have to."

But the tears again came out of his clear eyes forcing him to cover his face, while the screams outside broke through the notes of the music.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, followed by a mute silence.

"I'm going to get out of this," he said to himself, feeling that he was slowly coming to his senses.

NUMA

Numa opened the door and entered the room, smiled at him but his face changed when he saw the scar.

"Don't make that face, I won't get a scar," answered the dark-haired man before his boyfriend said anything.

"Ok," answered Numa slowly approaching him, kissing him softly, and then grabbing a chair and sitting next to him, "How are you,?" although the question seemed a little silly to ask.

"I think I'm a little better, and you? You look tired..." commented the dark-haired man, looking at him a bit worried.

"Then your sister will look dead to you."

"My sister is an exaggerating, she hasn't slept for two days," he commented while he caressed his face softly.

Hee had a strange expression on his face.

"Something's wrong with you, what is it?"

"You too," answered Lucas.

"Do you think so?" asked Numa with an amused expression.

"It looks like my parents are coming tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Don't worry. Alex informed them about my little accident, I think he told them something like I got mugged...and I don't know what else."

"Not to worry them, it's logical."

Lucas laughed under his breath, his look was a little weird.

"No, it's not to worry them, it's so they don't start with weird stories like I've gone back to the path of evil! Maybe they even think I've become a drug dealer!"

Numa didn't answer, there was nothing he could say, of course he understood, apparently neither of them had an exemplary family.

"My parents were not perfect either."

"I don't want to talk about my parents, I just want to warn you that if they come by the hospital, try to avoid them, my mother can be very unpleasant at times. I don't want you to have to have a hard time because of me."

"Don't worry, do they know about your...?"

"I don't know for sure, when I was in Italy, there was a rumor thanks to my cousin that I was homosexual and I think they found out. At that time I asked my mother to move me to another school because that environment was unbearable and she went to talk to the school and I guess they told her the rumors, I don't know what my cousin told her. When I moved to another city I only kept in touch with my father. My mother used to worry about me, and she does: she worries about everything she hears, about everything they tell her about me, although she never asks me anything" he paused, annoyed "For example, when I moved, I made friends with a French guy who was doing an Italian course there, he liked art, and he painted like the gods, we saw each other almost all the time and soon almost everyone was convinced that I had something with him, even my mother. You don't know the sermons I had to swallow."

"And you didn't have anything with him," asked Numa.

"I don't deny it, I liked him, but..."

"But...?"

"I met someone else at that time, Dante" he put his hand to his head " I had already heard about that name in Torino and he was in my cousin's group. He was an idiot, shortly after I moved there I ran into him in a gay bar and..."

"..."

"And without knowing who we were, we made out, then talking we realized that we belonged to the same circle. It's incredible, the world is a such small place. When I found out who he was, I wanted to break up but before I could do anything, he cut relations with Giovanni to demonstrate that he was serious about me.

"You loved him, didn't you?"

"More than you can imagine, but..."

"It didn't work"

Numa looked at him a little worried, there was some pain in his voice.

"With him it was that first time"

He didn't dare to ask, simply because he didn't want Lucas to cut himself off and stop talking.

"He practically forced me..."

"What a son of a bitch!"

"It was my fault Numa, I didn't do anything either, I could have hit him, I could have done something, however, I didn't want to believe that he was also like my cousin. He was perfect for me, that's what happened, we did it several times, the last ones were horrible, we had a strong love-hate relationship, in one of the last times I lost control and hit him and I felt so bad, then I cut the relationship and that's when I decided to leave Italy.

"You run away".

"Call it what you want..." answered a bit angry "but I was fed up, I needed to leave, and I didn't feel like going to another city, I wanted to  to disappear. I wanted to be in a place where nobody knew me, where nobody knew who I was.

"And now Giovanni is here and he seems to be willing to follow you anywhere."

"I know. What can I do? I feel lost and I don't understand anything anymore! I think about it, again and again Numa and I don't remember doing anything to him, I don't understand, do you know how many times I've thought about it?

"Maybe it's his sick way of loving you," Numa commented softly.

"It's a joke, isn't it?"

"It's not really love, but there are people who are convinced that they love others in the strangest ways you can imagine," added Numa looking towards the window, he turned his gaze towards him, and Lucas distinguished something that he couldn't identify, Numa was acting weird.

"And you?"

"What do you want me to tell you," he sighed.

"You never talk about your parents, or what your relationship with them was like.

"I didn't have a good relationship with my parents, I loved them, however," he looked away, "I was waiting for the day when my mother would be proud of me and accept me."

Lucas looked at him without knowing what to say, Numa looked at him with a look that indicated he had just regretted what he had said.

"How did you meet Agustín?"

He couldn't help but start laughing,

 "Agustín! At a nightclub, at the beginning we got along so badly, he was a know-it-all, he wanted a partner to dance with and I had to do everything he said, although I have to admit he had good ideas. At first I was shocked by the way he spoke, but then I was surprised by his ability to read me, to realize what was happening inside my head, just by looking at me "he had a dreamy look.

"So you met him in the gay scene."

"Yes, you could say that, I think we met too late, I feel I couldn't do anything for him."

"I believe, without knowing, you did a lot for him, you accepted him in a crucial moment of his life and besides, you gave him your support when he had a bad time, don't you think that's something?

"Lu, that's what friends are for, I would have liked to do something special for him."

"Numa, no one could save him... no one, you know that, don't you?"

The boy looked at him smiling as he shrugged his arms, and Lucas realized that there was something about him sometimes that reminded him of a little boy. It was amazing, he was so strong on the one hand and yet so fragile on the other.

"What are you going to do when classes are over? Are you still going to Europe?" asked Lucas, trying to change the subject.

"If everything goes well, yes."

"And are you coming back?" He didn't want to sound impatient, but Numa didn't seem to care about what he had just said. Maybe that meant they were going to break up? Lucas tried to dismiss those negative thoughts.

"Of course, although I don't know how long I'm going to stay. My grandmother really wants to go back to Denmark, I know, I could tell, and I don't know what she would do if something like that happened."

"I suppose you would stay there, wouldn't you," he answered, swallowing hard.

Numa got up from the chair and sat on the edge of the bed, he looked at him for a few minutes, his green eyes seemed to undress him at that moment, he approached him slowly to kiss him intensively. He touched his hair softly, Lucas didn't know what to say, was he sad?

"Lucas, I don't normally say these things but I want you to know...that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life, I adore you so much" he kissed him again and slowly pulled away.

Lucas smiled and looked at him

"Can you tell me again?" he asked with a big smile.

"NO," he answered as he stood up, "uuf... in the end you won't be able to come to see me tonight."

Although on the other hand Numa knew it was better this way.

"What are you going to dress up as this time?"

"I wanted to repeat the one I did with Agustín at the beginning, I found the music last time, I don't know, maybe they're looking for something more erotic, maybe it won't convince them, but I don't care."

"Are you going to dance alone?

"Of course! And even if I knew someone, I would have to learn the choreography first and it's very difficult. Last time I realized that I have forgotten some steps, let's see how I do today."

"It's going to be spectacular for sure."

"hahaha yes, you say that because you like me so much. I don't know, we'll see Lu. Well, I'm leaving, I'm already late," he kissed him and looked at him for a few seconds before opening the door with his heart about to burst out of his chest. He had to calm down, nothing would happen, nothing.

Even in the worst moments he could keep calm, so why was he feeling so nervous? It wasn't just what he planned and he knew it very well.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24 5 11
After being sexually assaulted by gay guys at a young age, Alberto Rodriguez developed a huge phobia for gays.. He depises them and doesn't want anyt...
3.4K 152 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
2.9K 118 20
Kaenna Tine Roberta was a timid boy, for a while at least. That's before he met Jefferson Guivez, the school crush and a natural playboy. Despite th...
1.5K 41 3
Alex and Cal have been best friends since what feels like forever. They've been through it all together; first day of school, first kisses, and Alex...