Trying to move on- Fast and F...

By Fastandfurious_X

After the events of part one of 'Love is a rollercoaster- Fast and Furious'. Violet tries to move on from Bri... More

PART ONE
01: The True Violet Toretto
02: This Time With Memories
03: Soapy Water Mess
04: I Like You But I Still Love Him
05: Gossip
06: Arcade
07: Cheating Boyfriend
08: What Are You Looking At?
09: Hurt My Family
10: You Or Me?
PART TWO
11: Snap Surprise
12: Good To Have You Back
13: Brother Friend Reunion
14: Brother's Secret
15: Merry Christmas
16: Didn't Make It
17: A Year After
18: Why Not
19: Seeing Things... Seeing Him
20: Birthday Fun
PART THREE
21: Old Friend Surprise Visit
22: Beach Day
23: Memory Card
24: Photos
25: How Did You Get In?
26: See You Together
27: Little Surprise
28: Why Did You Kiss Brian O'Conner
29: Rock's Thrown
30: Hanging Lights
PART FOUR
31- One Year
32- Break In
33- Movies and Cuddles
34- The Other Girl and Flowers
35- Boxing in the Forest
36: Did You Tell Anyone?
37
38
39
40
PART FIVE
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
PART SIX
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
PART SEVEN
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
PART EIGHT
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
PART NINE
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
A/N

63

31 1 0
By Fastandfurious_X

Violet was with Ivy going down town and getting drinks when they bumped into Samuel and Blake.
"Hey guys." Violet says.
"Hey." Samuel replies.
"I swear you guys are always together." Ivy says causing them all to laugh.
"You guys have got a real bromance going on." Violet says while they are all still laughing.
"Anyway. We were on our way to meet Charlotte, Toby, Lucas and William. Do you want to join? We were going to call Ellie and Layla as well." Ivy tells the two boys.
"Yeah sure." Samuel says. "Where are you meeting them?"
"At the park down the road we are going to have a get together." Violet tells him. "Seeing as we haven't seen the three boys for a while now."

They make it to the beach and everyone was already there. Including Ellie and Layla.
"How did you two get here so quickly I only just called you?" Samuel asks.
"We were in the area anyway." Ellie tells them. "So we came straight here."
"Well it's lovely to see you guys." Violet says hugging Layla before hugging Ellie.
"How has everyone been?" Ivy asks.
"Good." Everyone replies.

After a few hours of sitting and talking Violet looks over towards the ocean and sees some people surfing. It takes her back to when Brian taught her to surf. It was one of the days they had away from the team while they were dating and they went to the beach. Brian had rented out two surfboards for the day and spent the whole day teaching Violet to surf. It was safe to say she wasn't very good at it to start with but by the end of the day she was really good. They watched the sunset while cuddling on the beach before headlong back home. The thought of that day brought tears to her eyes thinking about Brian and everything that happened. She just couldn't get Brian out of her mind no matter how much she tried and how much she hated it.
"Vi?" Blake asks.
"Yeah?" Violet asks looking back to the others.
"Are you ok?" Ivy asks.
"Yeah I'm good just thinking." Violet says.
"About what?" Layla asks.
"Ummm... surfing." Violet says not wanting to say the full truth.
"Do you know how to surf?" Ellie asks.
"Yeah. Umm.. my ex taught me." Violet says.
"Could you show us some surfing?" Charlotte asks.
"I'm probably not that good anymore as I haven't done it in years." Violet explains.
"I'm sure you are still amazing." Samuel tells her.
"Well I haven't got the right stuff." Violet says.
"You can by some from the shop up there. I'll go get you it." Blake says getting up.
"Are you sure?" Violet asks.
"Of course." Blake says.
"Ok." Violet says nervously before they all walk to a shop to get a surfboard and a wetsuit.

After a hour Violet was out on the ocean showing the group some surfing.

"Violet that was amazing!" Toby tells her.
"Thanks." Violet says with a smile. "Honestly I have never felt more free then I just did doing that. I might actually start doing it more often."
"You definitely should you were amazing out there. You are a natural." Lucas tells her.
"It toke a whole day of my ex teaching me to actually be able to do it. At the start I couldn't even stand up on the board." Violet explains.
"Still I don't think any of this could have learnt to do that in a month let alone a day." William says.
"Thanks guys." Violet says with a smile.

They continue to talk and laugh for the rest of the day before they all head home. When she gets home Violet goes through a few photos she still has of her and Brian before going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 104K 34
BLSC #3 Zac Malvon A racer with handsome face and charms , popular among girls and lastly playboy. He's a type of guy that can date 2 girls at the sa...
297K 6K 27
[I originally wrote this on quotev. This will be an updated version, of it. Check it out on quotev, my account is im_just_fangirling] "I live my lif...
13.4K 86 16
Prequel to The Fast and the Furious.
325K 7.3K 29
โBe Fearless, Not Fearfulโž | Dominic Toretto and his family are willing to do anything to find out what happened to the youngest member of their crew...